In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2023, 05:28 AM   #15411
sancho48
Местный

Default Muddy Dirty Boots Domination

Muddy Dirty Boots Domination

When Domina Liza and I arrive back from our lovely walk in the English countryside, we find our HUMAN CARPET has moved itself towards our beautiful sofa! This is not acceptable! He must be punished and put back in the position he belongs. His TONGUE and mouth will be filled up with the MUD of our LEATHER BOOTS. We won't stop using him as our boot cleaner until his face is covered in black DIRT and our footwear is clean again. He better start sucking and polishing fast!
Size - 212.17 MB
Duration - 00:06:34
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - queens of kink, lifestyle dominatrix, leather dommes, mistress fetish liza, leather boots, muddy, domina liza, boot worship, dirty, lisa, humiliation, boot slave.

Keep2share
Old 10-06-2023, 08:23 AM   #15412
sancho48
Местный

Default Custom Shoe Closet

Custom Shoe Closet

Goddess Alexia has a ton of shoes and needs to have more shelves built in her closet because there just isn't enough room for all of her shoes. She hires someone to transform her closet into a custom shoe closet, but she soon learns that he has more than building on his mind. After leaving the room for a moment, she returns to find him rubbing on his cock while sniffing her shoes, jerking off right there in her closet! She is less than pleased and humiliates him by making him get down on the ground and putting a chastity device on him. She then tells him that he is going to do her closet for free before making him worship her sexy heels.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in Quicktime MOV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p)version.
Size - 279 MB
Duration - 00:07:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - female domination, shoe & boot worship, foot domination, femdom, foot humiliation.

Keep2share
Old 10-06-2023, 11:18 AM   #15413
sancho48
Местный

Default Welcome Back Loser

Welcome Back Loser

While Princess Leya may welcome you back, she is mostly just welcoming back your wallet. Because your return means more payments to her while she humiliates you as you beg to cum.
Size - 73.96 MB
Duration - 00:05:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share
Old 10-06-2023, 02:13 PM   #15414
sancho48
Местный

Default A Pink Cock For A Pink Poodle

A Pink Cock For A Pink Poodle

My pink poodle is a good bitch for Me, but I want to train him to be one for any of My Lady friends too. I'm going to offer him as a fucktoy for them, and his precious pink fuckhole must be able and willing to accept any of their strap-on cocks. I have this perfect pink dildo to open and stretch his pussy, but it's so big that he'll need a bit of lube to accept it first. Maybe later My Lady friends will violate him dry or have their own sissy slave boys fuck both his mouth and his ass. There is no such thing as an alpha male in My world, only male chattels and sissies.
Size - 519.24 MB
Duration - 00:10:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ezada, sinn.

Keep2share
Old 10-06-2023, 05:08 PM   #15415
sancho48
Местный

Default A Real Cum Geyser

A Real Cum Geyser

Tied to a St. Andrew's cross, ready to be used by Me and Mistress Gaia - what more could a slave wish for? Especially when I'm getting ready to remove his chastity device for the first time in the last 3 weeks, maybe to grant him a release. I'm sure these three weeks have been hard for him, but that only makes it more interesting for Me. he must have built up a lot of cum in his balls and today he will be freed of this burden. Not immediately, of course, first I want to see him aroused, worked up, desperate to get a release. Something quite easy to achieve after 3 weeks if chastity, just a little bit of teasing gets him quickly to the point where he is ready to cum, but afraid to do it without Our permission. Because he knows the punishment for cumming without permission will be hard, and the fear of it is so hard that he prefers to cum later better than risk cumming too early. All the better for Us, because when We finally make him cum, he does it like a real cum geyser. 7 huge gushes of cum shot to more than 2 meters - that was a really unexpected surprise. The biggest ejaculation We've seen in quite a while, if not the biggest ever. Well worth the build up of 3 weeks in chastity and of all the tease & denial. Maybe We should lock the slave for even more this time?.. This is a re-post of an older clip, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.
Size - 340.42 MB
Duration - 00:10:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1024x576
Keys - ezada sinn, gaia.

Keep2share
Old 10-06-2023, 08:03 PM   #15416
sancho48
Местный

Default Louboutin shoe job with CBT

Louboutin shoe job with CBT

This is the only way lowly dirt bags like you deserve to get off--with the scum on the bottom of my shoes. The same shoes you sniff and lick after my dates with real men haha! I love giving shoe jobs, it's a feeling of power to stand over a slave and determine the fate of his pleasure with my foot. And it's also humiliating to get off with the bottom of a woman's shoe...especially when she makes you lick the bottom clean of your own cum. There's some CBT during the clip; I was trying to stuff little loser's nuts into his asshole with the tip of my shoe lol, and I stand on his cock and balls in my beautiful heels as well as some post orgasm torment. Nothing's for free, bitch.Check out another HOT shoejob clip: (painful) Shoe job!
Size - 414.72 MB
Duration - 00:09:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - cum eating, shoe licking, orgasm, orgasm control, shoe worship, zephy, zephianna.

Keep2share
Old 10-06-2023, 10:58 PM   #15417
sancho48
Местный

Default Crybaby

Crybaby

You're such a little boot bitch. Crawl over here and kiss Goddess Brianna's sexy leather boots. The scent of her boots is intoxicating to you, isn't it? Don't get too comfortable on the floor at her feet. Goddess Brianna is leaving, and you're going to be staying with Goddess Kendra James. You'll be napping in her boot closet and required to keep an erection for the entire night. Expect to be paraded around and to hump her boots like a . Your degradation will be amusing for her and any other Goddesses she happens to be entertaining. You'll take a pair of Goddess Brianna's boots with you, of course, just to remind you who really owns you. Demonstrate your loyalty before she sends you off by spilling a worship puddle on the floor in front of her. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Size - 128.32 MB
Duration - 00:05:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - goddess brianna, humiliation, foot smelling, femdom, foot slave, foot domination, foot worship.

Keep2share
Old 10-07-2023, 01:53 AM   #15418
sancho48
Местный

Default Holiday Visit

Holiday Visit

Victoria Vargaz stops by for a visit. It's a great day because she knows exactly what you want for Christmas and she's here to deliver your special present. Victoria pops her pretty little toes in your mouth to get them moist and warm. You unzip to bring out her favorite toy and she latches onto that hard cock like an eagle going for a bunny. Victoria's footwork is exceedingly impressive as she pumps your throbbing tool up and down at a steady, breathtaking pace. Victoria is hotter than any Santa and more reliable than any mailman. She's the best package deal ever as she delivers, unwraps and thoroughly tests your gift. There are no batteries required when you have burning hot Latina Victoria Vargaz serving you up a gushing, cream-filled holiday gift. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Size - 498.93 MB
Duration - 00:13:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - c4sholiday17, feetondemand, latina feet, victoria vargaz, victoria vargas, colombian feet.

Keep2share
Old 10-07-2023, 04:48 AM   #15419
sancho48
Местный

Default Big Balls For The Small Slave

Big Balls For The Small Slave

I hate it when slaves have tiny and pathetic balls, even if they are tiny and pathetic overall. I want something that I can grab onto, something to , and the slave before Me today needs a bit of help to be able to satisfy My sadistic pleasures. Its time to infuse his balls with a touch of something extra, blow them up a bit, make them juicy and squeezable. When I'm done inflating his balls, they will be so huge and -able. I can feel the balls swelling, so cold to start, getting heavier and heavier, so pleasant and big. I can hear the slave moan under the increased pressure in his sack, now fat and round, filled to the brim, 250 ml plumper than just a few minutes before. After I tie the balls up tight, so nothing leaks out, they are finally ready to be used and . #1 clip in category "BALL "
Size - 125.21 MB
Duration - 00:11:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - ezada.

Keep2share
Old 10-07-2023, 07:43 AM   #15420
sancho48
Местный

Default Scratching Experiment

Scratching Experiment

Dressed completely in latex, I want to see how My long pink stiletto nails leave deeper marks on My slave's skin. On the left side I will scratch his skin deep with slow and powerful movements, on the right side - with more and quicker movements. The left side will feel My nails almost piercing the skin, the right side will be like My scratching post. In-between the trials, I caress his hard cock with My sharp nails, scaring him with the possibility to use My nails on its sensitive skin, which seems to actually make it even harder. In the end seems like both types of scratching leave nice red marks, but which one you think is more painful? Maybe I should try it on you? P.S. During editing I noticed that My cleavage was a little more revealing than intended, but I enjoyed shooting this clip so much, that I decided to share it with you anyway. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
Size - 47.84 MB
Duration - 00:04:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x404
Keys - scratching, ezada.

Keep2share
Closed Thread