In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2023, 12:33 AM   #15431
sancho48
Местный

Default Be My Fart Licker

Be My Fart Licker

Miss Ravyn Alexa is having what appears to be a normal session of ass worship and ass eating with Her slave. She has him secured on his back on a sofa, so that She may relax while sitting comfortably on his chest or face. She walks in wearing thigh-high black PVC stiletto boots, a skimpy pair of hip-hugging PVC zipper-crotch shorts, a black bandage top and announces that She has a surprise for him during today's session. She quickly straddles Her slave, positioning Her perfect ass in his face. She has him wearing a mobile camera on his head, to evaluate his performance and then grade and punish or (almost never) reward him accordingly. She unzips the shorts, revealing Her gorgeous, tan-colored round ass cheeks. She spreads Her amazing ass open, Her puckered brown starfish winking at him enticingly. He starts kissing the cheeks, working his way toward the hole. Finally, after he has taken some time warming Her ass up with kisses, She orders him: "Slave, I want you to put the tip of your tongue on my sweet asshole and just hold it there for a second" He snakes out the end of his pink pointed tongue, spearing Her delicate anus and it opens slightly, blossoming under his ministrations. But then She lets loose with a loud, wet blast of a fart into his face and onto his tongue. He screeches in disgust and starts gagging on the smell and taste. She pulls his leash hard from the other side, his head forward and down, directly into the crack of Her ass, bumping his nose up against Her soiled anus. "Breathe it in, bitch! If you're going to be a full toilet for me in a couple of months, you need to learn to love the smell and taste of my farts. You will keep being conditioned this way until that happens" He is crying and asking Her why he must do this but She doesn't bother repeating Herself - merely blasts him in the face with another, louder, thunderclap of a fart. She yells at him to lick it up, that some "extra gravy" may have come up with it. "Lick that all up slave, you'll need to learn to love that taste and smell" She keeps relentlessly pushing and pulling his head into Her beautiful ass, ensuring that he cannot escape and has no choice but to breathe in Her wet, stinking ass bombs deeply into his body. She makes him smell at least 4 farts before announcing: "I think you've been cheating, slave. I can hear you breathing through your mouth, trying to avoid smelling your destiny, but I won't allow that to continue. I've come prepared to deal with that" She pulls an inflatable penis gag out from under the sofa and pumps the slave's mouth up with it. He is to breathe loudly through it and so She farts directly into his nose at least 3 more times, but he can barely breathe as it is and just groans while thrashing around. But to no avail, he isn't able to escape any of them before She announces: "Slave, I'm sorry to say that I'm out of farts for you, but I'll be back. Perhaps with something more...substantial?" And She walks away, Her sexy ass jiggling as She goes.
Size - 345.4 MB
Duration - 00:07:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - fart aslave, fart face, fart inhaling, fart licking, fart tasting, fart smelling, fart inhaling, inflatable penis gag, fart eating, toilet slave training, ass slave, ass slave training, analingus, ass worship.

Keep2share
Old 10-09-2023, 03:28 AM   #15432
sancho48
Местный

Default I Like The Attention

I Like The Attention

Goddess Morgan loves attention from grovelling slaves. Because grovelling slaves are paying slaves, hard working piglets that stroke and hand over all their hard earned cash in hopes that she will grant them an orgasm as they worship from below.
Size - 741.75 MB
Duration - 00:03:44
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160

Keep2share
Old 10-09-2023, 06:23 AM   #15433
sancho48
Местный

Default Ground Beef

Ground Beef

Size - 244.88 MB
Duration - 00:12:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 10-09-2023, 09:18 AM   #15434
sancho48
Местный

Default Boot Cleaning Discipline

Boot Cleaning Discipline

Goddess Adrienne B is in the process of breaking in a new foot slave. The submissive is aching to worship the goddess's impressive, shiny boots, but he is not permitted until instructed. When she relents, he runs his tongue all over those sexy boots. Goddess Adrienne is not satisfied with his performance; he's missing too many spots on her favorite boots. When she scolds him and tells him to stop, he begins to beg. This action disgusts the goddess and she places a ball gag in his mouth and makes him crawl away on his hands and knees. When Goddess Adrienne gives him another chance, this time the leash is on his nuts instead of around his neck. His task is to lick clean the nasty bottoms of goddess's feet. No sooner does he begin the process and the goddess expresses her dissatisfaction. The slave has been instructed to jerk himself off while worshipping, but there appears to be a problem. This guy can't seem to move his wrist and his tongue simultaneously. He's having a very hard time doing either task well and Goddess Adrienne is quick to humiliate him. When he is finally able to reach orgasm, the goddess is unhappy with the small amount of cum. He is instructed to lick it all off her pretty feet. Finally! Goddess Adrienne has found something this fellow is good at. She'll have to find more opportunities for this pitiful slave to eat cum since it is the only task at which he excels.. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Size - 658.42 MB
Duration - 00:17:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - adrienne brontide, feetondemand, feet, goddess adrienne, goddess, pantyhose, mean diva, large feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, office, stockings, interracial, foot smelling, long toes.

Keep2share
Old 10-09-2023, 12:13 PM   #15435
sancho48
Местный

Default Until Youre Employed

Until Youre Employed

Goddess Madison is pissed off at her husband for losing his job, especially since they're already behind on their bills. Not only that, but she has also had a hard day at work and her feet are her, which means the last thing she wants to hear is that her pathetic hubby is now unemployed, for that means she'll have to pick up even more hours at her job. As she slips off her sexy wedge heels, she decides to punish him by refusing to let him sit on the couch and makes him sit on the floor, perching her stinky feet near his face. To further humiliate him, she makes him taste her hard work by licking her sweaty feet clean.This clip was filmed in High Definition and available for download in Quicktime MOV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p) version.
Size - 274.88 MB
Duration - 00:07:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - foot domination, foot fetish, female domination, foot humiliation, foot slave training.

Keep2share
Old 10-09-2023, 03:08 PM   #15436
sancho48
Местный

Default Heavy Facesitting And Smothering

Heavy Facesitting And Smothering

I am using My personal slave, which is in chastity, tied up and positioned in the face-sitting box, for My satisfaction, sitting on his face, smothering him with My big voluptuous bottom, rubbing Myself against and crushing his nose, while playing with his nipples. This is a re-post of one of My first clips, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.
Size - 225.53 MB
Duration - 00:11:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - ezada.

Keep2share
Old 10-09-2023, 06:03 PM   #15437
sancho48
Местный

Default Positions Testing New Slave Vs. trained slave

Positions Testing New Slave Vs. trained slave

It is an absolute pleasure for Me to train male slaves so they can properly execute My . For Me, I use these positions in all aspects of slave training and even more importantly, slave ownership. It is therefore essential that every slave of Mine learns and understands them well. Failure to do so proves that the slave has no real intention of serving Me in the way I desire. I have produced many videos and writings detailing what a new slave should learn before meeting Me for the first time. I often test a new slave in the presence of a highly trained personal slave. I find it helpful for new male meat to learn by following the example of the more experienced servant. In this clip it's easy to tell which one is the alpha slave, plus I do get a bit of thrill witnessing the fear in the inexperienced male who's just terrified that he will not manage to please Me. The visible results speak for themselves; all males can be trained to obey and follow My orders. That's exactly as it should be for a Goddess such as I. #1 clip in category "SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING"
Size - 53.44 MB
Duration - 00:07:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - ezada.

Keep2share
Old 10-09-2023, 08:58 PM   #15438
sancho48
Местный

Default My Anal Explorer

My Anal Explorer

18 year-old Queen Carter is a FreshWoman at Femdom University and has been training a house/study slave that is also used for homework assignments, e.g.; male chastity 101, Cock and Ball 101 and Her new favorite class - "Intro To Full Toilet Slavery", which also includes credits in "Advanced Deep Anal Cleaning", which is what She is taking Her ass slave through now. She's recently finished Her evening workout and had Her slave chained to Her weight bench, a blinding hood over the slave so that he is helpless and must sharpen his senses of smell, taste and touch to adequately plumb the depths of Her anal canal. She is conditioning the slave to love the smell and taste of Her ass and Her sacred caviar. She wants him to get uselessly and frustratingly hard when She farts, when he is locked in the bathroom during and after Her bowel movements chained to the toilet, etc. She wants him to know what an honor it is for him to be able to clean the dirtiest part of Her with the cleanest part of him. She approaches the slave wearing a pair of sexy black yoga pants and carrying a flogger. She tells the slave: "Slave, I just got done with a great yoga workout and my crotch is soooo sweaty and clammy smelling. I also had to go #2 at the gym and I didn't take a shower or anything because,,,,I have a human shower here and I don't need to wait for the hot water to warm up, get a towel, yah know. Now stick out your slave tongue" She spreads Her sweet little ass cheeks open and beckons the slave inside to clean Her insides but to start slowly and clean the cheeks first. As soon as She does, he gets a whiff of what She was talking about and audibly retches in disgust. This angers Her and She starts flogging his cock! He screams and squirms in agony but can't escape and quickly puts the gentle, wet kiss directly on Her sharp-smelling, smeary anus. "Now, give it a french kiss, slave. With love." He plants a deep soul kiss on Her asshole, digging his tongue into the brown starfish and becoming as passionate as a teenage lover. She laughs at how pathetic he is: "That's right - you're not a human being and won't be treated as one. You're a utility - anything I want you to be. And of ALL the things I want you to be, a FULL SERVICE TOILET is my first priority." Even though the slave is now eagerly tongue fucking Her asshole because he's terrified of Her flogging his cock again, he starts crying and mewling through Her ass, which is sealed against his face, Her full weight on his mouth, his tongue seemingly as deep as possible. "Stick your worthless slave tongue out and tongue fuck my asshole. I also want to hear you swallowing-you should be eager to ingest everything from your Queen, pig. Now get your tongue deeper and look for more candy." She smothers him with Her sweet asshole periodically, taking a break and checking Her phone. She decides that She might get his tongue even deeper into Her colon to find "new morsels". She turns around and squats onto his mouth, putting all of Her weight onto his mouth through Her anus. His head almost disappears, as it's wedged deep into the cleft of Her ass, like he's locking his jaw to Her pelvis and anus. She starts tiring and makes sure that when She rests, She is also smothering him in more and more extreme ways and for longer and longer times. Finally, She's had an orgasm on his face and decides toi give Her ass the "white tissue test", wiping Her sweet ass and coming back with a clean piece of tissue. "Adequate job slave. Congratulations, you are one step closer to being my full toilet. We will begin the next phase of your training tomorrow." And walks away.
Size - 293.01 MB
Duration - 00:09:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ass slave, toilet slave, full toilet, dirty asshole cleaner, ass sucking, ashole fetish, anal nursing, ass smother, ass spreading, ass smelling, ass sniffing, ass grinding, human toilet paper, ass french kissing, colon cleaner.

Keep2share
Old 10-09-2023, 11:53 PM   #15439
sancho48
Местный

Default Balls On Fire

Balls On Fire

Size - 270.48 MB
Duration - 00:05:49
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 10-10-2023, 02:48 AM   #15440