In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2023, 05:58 AM   #15471
sancho48
Местный

Default New Gift Vans

New Gift Vans

Goddess Brianna loves getting new shoes from her footslaves. You can almost smell the clean, new rubber sole and feel the soft, white laces. Just imagine how they're going to smell after Goddess Brianna has worn them, without socks of course, and the scent of her sweat embeds forever within the fabric. Goddess Brianna is going to have so much fun teasing you with these brand new sneakers as she breaks them in. It looks like they have a touch of dust from the box... you need to clean the soles with your mouth. Stick out your tongue and show the Goddess the appreciation she deserves. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Size - 195.59 MB
Duration - 00:07:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - giantess, sexy feet, foot worship, goddess brianna.

Keep2share
Old 10-14-2023, 08:53 AM   #15472
sancho48
Местный

Default Supernatural Smother

Supernatural Smother

Size - 303.99 MB
Duration - 00:07:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 10-14-2023, 11:48 AM   #15473
sancho48
Местный

Default Breaking In A Virgin

Breaking In A Virgin

I enjoy breaking a novice pet just as much as I relish toying with My experienced slaves. The important aspect of My control over them is that they ultimately show respect and willingness to obey and submit to My desires. This virgin will suck My strap-on, and then he shall be fucked for his first time ever. I might be kind to him and even let him cum to associate being fucked up his ass with a known pleasure, but make no mistake about it, I demand My pleasure and I am displeased when he fails to perform as I like. Yet I'm amused to see the pain in his eyes and to listen to his agonizing screams, all as my cock plunges deeper and deeper into his tight virgin man-pussy. I can tell this new slave has potential as I pop his cherry and forever steal his celibacy. My satisfaction is never in doubt.
Size - 1277.58 MB
Duration - 00:16:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - ezada, velvet.

Keep2share
Old 10-14-2023, 02:43 PM   #15474
sancho48
Местный

Default Miss Melisande Sin - Kneeling Submissive Receiving Harsh Face Slaps And A Spit On His Face

Miss Melisande Sin - Kneeling Submissive Receiving Harsh Face Slaps And A Spit On His Face

Size - 588.02 MB
Duration - 00:10:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 10-14-2023, 05:38 PM   #15475
sancho48
Местный

Default Annikas Shoe Story

Annikas Shoe Story

The young Miss Annika Eve knows what you desire and she has come prepared wearing her oldest sneakers without socks so you can experience the legacy of aroma from her exquisite size seven feet. She shares the history of her old footwear, telling you how she was caught in the rain, ran through puddles and even dropped coffee on her previously bright white shoes. Once she has you enthralled with details, Annika is eager to encourage you to grab your meat and jerk to her sweet slender feet. She talks you through the process and delights in seeing you paint her long toes with your own firm brush. Recognizing your admiration, Annika invites you to contact her to purchase these coveted shoes filled with years of memories and your adorable barefoot princess's delightful foot odor. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Size - 260.06 MB
Duration - 00:06:44
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - annika eve, feetondemand, smelly feet, shoe worship, toe sniffing, toe wriggling.

Keep2share
Old 10-14-2023, 08:33 PM   #15476
sancho48
Местный

Default Assassin Smother

Assassin Smother

Size - 284.11 MB
Duration - 00:16:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 10-14-2023, 11:28 PM   #15477
sancho48
Местный

Default Aroused Tiny Dicks Dont Get To Cum

Aroused Tiny Dicks Dont Get To Cum

My pink poodle has a new, custom-made, sissy sized chastity, made by Red Chili Chastity. I love the way it bends his tiny clitty downward, making it almost invisible under his pants. he's quite excited as I remove it, having been locked up tight for the last two weeks. I enjoy edging him, but I'm not going to allow him to explode until I want it. The rivers of pre-cum from his crying dick are all the lube I need for teasing and stroking, squeezing and beating his inflamed clitty which bruises so easily. With his tiny dicklet so close to my ass, the poodle is struggling to hold his filth inside and not explode in orgasm. he knows what happens to aroused, tiny cocks in My world: they never get to cum unless I want to. And I don't.
Size - 841.97 MB
Duration - 00:20:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ezada, sinn.

Keep2share
Old 10-15-2023, 02:23 AM   #15478
sancho48
Местный

Default Foot licking after workout

Foot licking after workout

Obviously, I work my ass off at the gym. So I keep a foot licker at home on his knees; waiting to lick all the foot sweat, foot grime and dirt off the soles of my smelly feet. My loser slave also gives the bottom of my shoes a quick licking and has to smell my damp, reeking socks (that I never wash), haha!! The life of a foot licker!!
Size - 198.91 MB
Duration - 00:07:11
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - shoe licking, foot licking, foot sniffing, fitness chick, zephy.

Keep2share
Old 10-15-2023, 05:18 AM   #15479
sancho48
Местный

Default Footjob Technique Pov

Footjob Technique Pov

Alyssa Kayson brings a new sexy video just for you. She knows you like watching her getting her feet dirty so she sets up a big dildo upright and starts using her footjob technique on the fake cock. She is kind enough to let you wank your hard boner while she performs in front of you. Alyssa rubs the toy against her bare soles and puts up a nice footjob show and lets you cum right at her Goddess feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/1080p) Version
Size - 205.24 MB
Duration - 00:05:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - footjobs, alyssa kayson, foot fetish, foot play, bare feet, young girl, masturbation instructions, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, foot joi, small penis humiliation, pov, foot worship.

Keep2share
Old 10-15-2023, 08:13 AM   #15480
sancho48
Местный

Default Choking My Foot Pig

Choking My Foot Pig

INTRODUCING GODDESS LAVISH - Goddess Lavish is training a new foot pig and is concentrating on breath control, because She wants the slave to be able to service Her perfect, delicate feet under any circumstance and likes the idea of the slave choosing Her feet over his own breathe or even life itself. She expects Her slaves to be able to make any and all sacrifices for Her, regardless of what it may be. After all, there is a line of slaves that would do anything just be able to eat the toe jam from Her graceful peds.She is explaining this to the foot pig who is seated before Her on the floor while She sits on the sofa behind the pig in order to administer the breath training: "We're going to work on your breath control pig. Starting with you learning to love the smell of my dirty feet and dirty stinky shoes. You'll need to service my feet under the covers, underwater maybe even, who knows?" She takes an old dirty slipper and ties it over the pig's nose with a stocking. She puts the slipper over the pig's nose and mouth. She wraps the stocking around each hand, pulling it taught and then yanking back with all Her strength to crush the crusty old slipper farther onto the pig's face. He is trying to yell through the slipper but his jaw is being crushed so he just struggles to get away. Lavish starts struggling with the pig, making sure he can't stop Her. But when She finally pulls the dirty slipper off, She immediately cuffs him to stop any further resistance.She smacks him on the back of the head for good measure. "The point is my feet are your only priority - and that happens to include your own life. Got that pig? This is my favorite part of the training it makes me OVER THE MOON WET to see you struggle and to know I control whether you live or not." She starts fingering Her exposed, luscious shaved pussy, Stroking Her clit and pushing Her little fingers deep inside, She is clearly enjoying this. She takes the wet fingers, shining with the nectar from Her sacred pussy and puts it into the slave's mouth. "Do you like that taste, slave?" He of course replies "Yes Mistress" "Well savor it because you're NEVER going to taste it again!" She pulls a plastic bag over the pig's head and starts a countdown, starting with 25 seconds. "I'm going to put this plastic bag over your cute little pig head, and we'll find out how committed you are to pleasing ME" The pigs face starts turning color and She laughs saying he looks like a cherry tomato, then after 35 seconds a plum, then after 45. seconds a prune. She amps it up by putting a stocking around the pigs neck too while the slave's eyes roll back in his head. "Don't you think it's kinda hot, pig? That I control whether you live or not? FUCKING ANSWER ME, PIG!" She screeches and slaps him on the ear hard, making the pig wince. "Feet, Assholes, and Piss. That's your department, piggy!" Finally She announces that She's bored with this portion of the training, but will return for the pig's final test. She has him kiss Her sweet little ass on the way out.
Size - 553.27 MB
Duration - 00:12:38
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - plastic bag suffocate, pantyhose choking, foot slave training, pussy masturbation, pussy juice tasting, dirty shoe smelling, dirty shoe smothering, slapping, whipping, smother, dirty stocking smelling, pussy teasing, countdowns, face slapping.

Keep2share
Closed Thread