In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2023, 02:38 AM   #15511
sancho48
Местный

Default Humiliated by SMELLY nylon feet

Humiliated by SMELLY nylon feet

Amazing what a pair of smelly nylon goddess feet can do to a loser. I've worn these nylons everyday that my slave's been in chastity--so the longer he goes, the smellier my feet get! Well let's just say: he's been chaste for several days now haha! Wanna smell them? Kiss my converse and remove them with your teeth! Humiliate yourself to amuse me! Do I let my slave cum with my feet, or just send him under my desk as a foot stool...or both lol
Size - 879.25 MB
Duration - 00:15:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - foot sniffing, converse, chastity, smelly feet, nylon, zephy.

Keep2share
Old 10-19-2023, 05:33 AM   #15512
sancho48
Местный

Default Caged Foot Pet

Caged Foot Pet

I keep my smallest footpet locked in a cage, completely naked, so that I can use her whenever I want to. She's a very good girl and will do anything I ask in order to please me. Would you like to see what she can do? First, I've trained her to keep the soles of her feet pressed against the bars of her cage. She knows her pretty feet should always be exposed for my enjoyment. Next, she sucks and licks on her own carefully kept toes to wet them and ensure they are slick enough to please me. My little pet's favorite part of the day is when I release her from her cage, allowing her to crawl on her hands and knees over to the hard cock I have waiting for her. By now, she knows exactly what I want, displaying her collared, tiny young body for me as she strokes my cock between her small soles and perfect arches. Her footjob works my cock I drench her owned feet in my thick cum. When she's finished, she crawls back into her cage where she belongs.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Size - 575.41 MB
Duration - 00:15:10
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - pov, kenzi reeves.

Keep2share
Old 10-19-2023, 08:28 AM   #15513
sancho48
Местный

Default cucky is my Nylon Foot Stool while I primp for my date

cucky is my Nylon Foot Stool while I primp for my date

lol; foot cucky lays there helpless as I use his face as a pedestal while I get dolled up--I wanna fuck my stud again!! BAD! I verbally mock and tease my pathetic foot cucky's lowly status while rubbing my stinky nyloned feet all over his face...he's such a loser, I can feel him trying to hump the bottom of my chair lmao!!! Too bad, you're in chastity loser! I further humiliate him by using his tongue to polish my HOT Louboutin heels (telling him my stud doesn't like that on the bottom of my shoes) and leave my REEKING gym socks on his face when I leave, so he has to smell my foot scent while I'm out getting fucked!! I LOVE making my foot cucky worship my nylon-clad legs and feet, especially knowing they'll be spread later for my stud! haha! **My pantyhose were soaking wet after filming this. Perfect foreplay; it made my fucking right after this SO much better!!
Size - 515.06 MB
Duration - 00:11:59
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - nylons, foot stool, foot worship, foot smelling, nylon feet, cucky, foot cuck, cuck, zephy, high heels, foot sniffing, smelly feet.

Keep2share
Old 10-19-2023, 11:23 AM   #15514
sancho48
Местный

Default Annoying Uncle

Annoying Uncle

Goddess Nikki is planning on taking a weekend trip and is getting ready to leave, but her annoying uncle is trying to stand in her way. When shes in the bathroom getting ready as hes taking a shower, he starts grilling her about her plans and says shes not allowed to go. When he tries to stop her, she takes his towel then humiliates him by laughing at him as he stands there naked, and she takes his cell phone. He begs her for his phone back but is distracted by her beautiful feet. She allows him to remove her sexy high heel pumps then lets him worship them by kissing and licking them, before blackmailing him into letting her go on the trip. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
Size - 476.1 MB
Duration - 00:09:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - nicki ortega.

Keep2share
Old 10-19-2023, 02:18 PM   #15515
sancho48
Местный

Default Milking Contest At The Femdom Summer Camp 2019

Milking Contest At The Femdom Summer Camp 2019

Femdom Summer Camp 2019 was filled with a bevy of male chattels sporting small and pathetic cocks. Somewhere within that bunch, there has to be a milking cow or two. It's time to line them up on a drying line on the porch and give each boy three minutes of Our treasured touch, during which they must give up their cum into Our latex-gloved hands. Much to Our disappointment, the well is far dryer than We could have ever imagined. One by one, the flaccid dicks prove barren and useless. There's only one semi-virile boy that manages to cream into Our collection bowl while the bounty of lackluster impotent cocks multiples beyond belief.
Size - 1449.04 MB
Duration - 00:30:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ezada sinn, ava von medisin, lilse von hitte, tess.

Keep2share
Old 10-19-2023, 05:13 PM   #15516
sancho48
Местный

Default You Like My Toes

You Like My Toes

Pressley Carter wants to know just how much you like her pretty pink painted toes and sexy bare feet. Not only does she want you to tell her that you like her feet, but she also wants you to show her. Show how her much you love her sexy feet by sniffing, licking, kissing, and sucking on her soles from heel to toe. Slide your tongue between each toe, swirling it between every crevice. Pull out your big, thick cock and show her how hard you are for her pretty little feet. Stroke your cock while you follow her masturbation instructions, jerking off just as she tells you to. Imagine you're fucking her feet until you cum while jerking off. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Size - 189.84 MB
Duration - 00:05:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - joi, pressley carter.

Keep2share
Old 10-19-2023, 08:08 PM   #15517
sancho48
Местный

Default Miss Melisande Sin - Ashtray For Two

Miss Melisande Sin - Ashtray For Two

Size - 565.91 MB
Duration - 00:14:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 10-19-2023, 11:03 PM   #15518
sancho48
Местный

Default Castrated by Vicious Femdom Doctors

Castrated by Vicious Femdom Doctors

This male only has one "health issue" and it's located between his legs: his useless BALLS need to go! They are just dangling there, looking ugly and not being productive. We, as doctors know exactly what his diagnosis and cure should be: castration! With sadistic smiles on our faces we tenderize his nuts first with lots of SQUEEZING, punching and SLAPPING before KICKING him repeatedly and without mercy in the balls until they are raw and broken. We love our job here at the clinic!
Size - 363.67 MB
Duration - 00:14:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - queens of kink, medical clinic, balls destruction, mistress fetish liza, blonde, barefoot ballbusting, liz rainbow, barefeet ballbusting, castration, broken balls, sadistic doctor, ballbusting punishment.

Keep2share
Old 10-20-2023, 01:58 AM   #15519
sancho48
Местный

Default Best Friends Love Confession

Best Friends Love Confession

Carter has been dating this guy Jeff and he doesn't treat her very well. He's blowing her off on another date, she thinks he is cheating. Taylor is her best friend. She tells him everything, but he has secretly been in love with Carter for a while and he finally gets the courage to tell her. He confesses that he would pamper her an do anything for her. She tells him to prove it and puts her feet in his lap asking for a foot massage. She giggles and tells him that it would be better if he was naked. He was little embarrassed but he strips down. She laughs as she shoves her feet in his face and makes him worship her feet. She is almost convinced he would do anything for her. There is just one more thing. She pulls out a chastity device meant for her cheating boyfriend, but she thinks her new foot bitch should wear it. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in MOV format at 1920X1080 resolution.
Size - 211.97 MB
Duration - 00:05:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - cali carter.

Keep2share
Old 10-20-2023, 04:53 AM   #15520
sancho48
Местный

Default Through Your Teachings

Through Your Teachings

Amber Mae has a nice Christmas surprise for her teacher. This playful young girl ambushes the professor in his office, completely naked except for those cute size six-and-a-halves clad in fancy stockings. Amber has seen the way he stares at her cute little feet and she will soon have him wrapped around her pinky toe. The professor is caught off guard and initially balks, but then the power of his foot fetish takes over and he cannot resist devouring those perfect amber soles of this delightful teacher's pet. As he enjoys the delicious flavor of young Amber Mae's toes, he slips a couple fingers into her already moist pussy. Both amber and her professor share an incredible moment as they confirm that the greatest pleasure comes from giving. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Size - 241.73 MB
Duration - 00:07:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - c4sholiday17, feetondemand, amber mae.

Keep2share
Closed Thread