In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2023, 11:55 AM   #15521
sexdownload
Местный

Default Clubstiletto - Were You Trying To Breath Under There

Clubstiletto - Were You Trying To Breath Under There

"I just love making my slaves fight for air with my latex" pretty Princess Lily says as this scene opens with her sitting on her slaves face. She comments how it totally seals off their air and they can't breath. It's a combination of chair for her and suffering for the slave. She gives the slave some air and asks him if he appreciates her amazing ass and when he says he does she says "It just takes your breath away doesn't it?" She then settles back onto his face, grinding it with her ass but not allowing any air to get to him. "You know what else is fun?" she says as she reaches into a container of clothes pins. She starts to apply them to his cock and balls but stays on his face until he starts to kick desperately. "Were you trying to breath under there?" she says with a laugh. She lets him breath but before he can answer she is back on his face. She tells him to stroke himself to take his mind off his lack of air but comments that the stroking is going to make the clothespins hurt him even more. Now Lily gives the slave a real treat as she gets up and removes her skirt revealing her beautiful but sweaty ass. "Lick up the sweat, it's all your getting for dinner tonight" she tells him. As the slave licks one cheek she looks at you and says "Why don't you come over here and lick the other cheek." Her ass is big enough for two!
Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Femdom,
Duration : 00:05:31
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 404.41 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Old 01-31-2023, 05:48 PM   #15522
sexdownload
Местный

Default Fetishfreaksafrica - Heavy Foward Facesitting For Slutty P

Fetishfreaksafrica - Heavy Foward Facesitting For Slutty P

bbw, breast smothering, female domination, femdom, fetishfreaksafrica, lesbian domination,
Duration : 00:14:08
File Size : 1062.35 MB

Link For Download
Old 01-31-2023, 08:40 PM   #15523
sexdownload
Местный

Default Panties For The Ass-Hat - Amazon Goddess Harley

Panties For The Ass-Hat - Amazon Goddess Harley

My bitch cuck slave lives for those special little moments, like when I take my dirty panties and put them over his head, spit in his face, and slap him to the floor. My boyfriend goads me to hurt him as I shove him to the floor. He is such a fucking loser wimp that my boyfriend laughs as we crush him from the inside. You should see how many times I slam him to the floor, spit in his face, grab him by his hair, and laugh in his face. We give this cuck fuck a lesson in brutality while he inhales the sweet aroma, first of my used panties, then as I sit on his face and make him gag on my beautiful ass.
Face Fetish, Face Slapping, face-sitting, Female Domination, Goddess Harley, humiliation,
Duration : 00:07:15
File Size : 921.79 MB

Link For Download
Old 02-01-2023, 08:20 AM   #15524
sexdownload
Местный

Default Clubstiletto - How I Remove My Sissies Makeup - Mistress Kandy

Clubstiletto - How I Remove My Sissies Makeup - Mistress Kandy

It's been a busy day for Kandy's sissy nikki, house cleaning and sucking cock, and as this scene opens the sissy is on the floor with her head in the face sitting box. Kandy explains that she likes to remove the sissy's makeup with her ass. Kandy sits onto her sluts face and slides her ass up and down smearing the makeup all over the place. "I'll make sure this makeup is all gone so in the morning she has to apply it all over again and get herself pretty for the men I have coming over to get blowjobs, get their asses rimmed and fuck her sloppy little pussy" Kandy says with a chuckle. Kandy points out the sissy's chastity device and says it is permanent. She allows her dirty little girl to rub her berries giving her limited pleasure. Kandy separates her ass cheeks and shows her delicious puckered asshole and you can see the makeup has been transferred all over her ass. Nikki is delighted because while she enjoys servicing men, her calling in life, there is nothing she enjoys more than feeling Kandy's ass on her face and having her tongue deep inside her asshole. Now nikki looks dreadful so Kandy slaps her cum filled berries and tells her what tomorrow will be like, how she will get herself prettied up again and then spend the day on her knees attending to men. Finally She orders the sissy to crawl over to her toilet table. As Nikki slinks away Kandy pulls her panties to the side and gives you a perfect view of her divine pussy, the source of the sissy's bedtime beverage. Don't you wish you were Kandy's sissy slut?
Clubstiletto, Face and Body Sittng, Female Domination, Femdom,
Duration : 00:05:31
File Size : 427.83 MB

Link For Download
Old 02-01-2023, 05:05 PM   #15525
sexdownload
Местный

Default Buried Under Dominique Big Ass Pt.1

Buried Under Dominique Big Ass Pt.1

Duration : 00:10:15
File Size : 449.39 MB

Link For Download
Old 02-01-2023, 10:55 PM   #15526
sexdownload
Местный

Default Clubstiletto - You Havent Had A Hard Day In A Long Time- Lady Lennox

Clubstiletto - You Havent Had A Hard Day In A Long Time- Lady Lennox

Lady Lennox is using her cuck husband as she generally does, when not fucking his ex best friend. Today she is making him fight for air under her magnificent plump ass. She tells him he's like a little boy and she is so disappointed that three months on hormones has done nothing to grow his tittles. "There's no money in that" she says now realizing her dream of pimping him out as a shemale slut is not likely to happen. As a result she has made him take a job with her boyfriend Francesco at his car dealership. He is a used car salesman and sucks Francesco's cock on demand. Lennox reaches for her crop and flogs his tiny cock. She then turns to sit in reverse position over his face and leans forward so he can kiss both cheeks. "Francesco has been telling everyone at work that he fucks me and you don't" she tells him, to humiliate him more. "He's probably shown pictures of you sucking his dick as well" she laughs. Now she sits full weight on his face and to take his mind off his need to breath she flogs his creamy white thighs. She suggests inviting her girlfriends over to sit on his face all night and adds that some are kinky enough that they'll probably want to use him as their full toilet, as well. Finally she sits down to stay, telling hubby she has had a hard day and needs to relax. She flogs his limp dick and says "Unlike you, you haven't had a ‿hard' day in a long time." As her mind drifts to sex with Francesco poor hubby thrashes wildly under her ass.
Breast Smother, Clubstiletto, Face and Body Sittng, Female Domination,
Duration : 00:05:56
File Size : 435.02 MB

Link For Download
Old 02-02-2023, 01:50 AM   #15527
sexdownload
Местный

Default Buried Under Two Delicious Butt With Hairy Pussy

Buried Under Two Delicious Butt With Hairy Pussy

Lady Snow and Rave Girl will be furious with the slave Dino because he was scheduling a hidden party in their house, but they will discover the slave's plan and now they will punish him with their delicious and cruel ass with hairy pussy, Dino suffers a lot from the smother With the pair, they bury the slave inside their ass, and finally masturbate on the slave's face obtaining a very pleasurable orgasm.
ASS SMOTHERING, Buried Under Two Delicious Butt With Hairy Pussy, face-sitting, Lady Snow, Rave Girl,
Duration : 00:28:03
File Size : 1643.37 MB

Link For Download
Old 02-02-2023, 10:35 AM   #15528
sexdownload
Местный

Default Lolinha First Time Under Giant Mel Costa Ass Pt.3

Lolinha First Time Under Giant Mel Costa Ass Pt.3

Duration : 00:10:16
File Size : 448.14 MB

Link For Download
Old 02-02-2023, 01:30 PM   #15529
sexdownload
Местный

Default Obey Melanie - Dont Stare At My Ass

Obey Melanie - Dont Stare At My Ass

Duration : 00:08:05
File Size : 869.75 MB

Link For Download
Old 02-02-2023, 04:25 PM   #15530
sexdownload
Местный

Default Lana Luxor - Suffer From These Strong Thighs

Lana Luxor - Suffer From These Strong Thighs

Lana is a very strong woman, but she is always conditioning her body to build even more strength. That is why she regularly uses her male slaves as sparring opponents. Lana knees her slave in the balls to goad him into a fight with her. After dropping him with the single kick to the testicles, she throws him onto the bed and places him into a lock between her strong thighs. She throws him into lock after lock as he struggles to break free. The slave submits and eventually gives into Lana throwing him around like a rag doll. Lana is good at building her strength, but her weak opponent needs to work just as hard on building his tolerance for pain. After using him for her strength training, Lana lets the exhausted slave take a nap underneath her ass.
Chastity Male, face-sitting, Female Domination, Lana Luxor, Scissorhold, strong women,
Duration : 00:13:00
File Size : 951.85 MB

Link For Download
Closed Thread