In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2023, 12:58 PM   #15531
sancho48
Местный

Default Lucky To Lick Mistress Ezadas Ass

Lucky To Lick Mistress Ezadas Ass

When I chained My slave and put him with his head in the face sitting box, he knew what to expect. His prick was rock hard before his head even got in the box. And his expectation came true: I lifted My short black dress and sat My voluptuous ass right on his face. But what the slave didn't know, is that today is his lucky day: today he will not only smell and lick My panties, as he usually does, today I pull them aside and request him to lick My ass. This doesn't happen too often to him, so I am sure he is very much savoring the moment, especially when I also tease his cock with My feet dressed in stockings. His cock is so hard right now, you could break nuts with it!. But, this chance comes with a price: the slave has to learn to lick without interrupting Me because he wants to breathe. I want to enjoy My ass being licked and I don't have time for his petty needs. So, if he doesn't want to feel the strike of My crop on his thighs, or even worse, on his cock, he has to keep his tongue working for as long as I want. I believe he can learn to overcome his needs for My pleasure, and if he does so - I might use him again. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
Size - 59.16 MB
Duration - 00:08:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x404
Keys - face sitting, ezada.

Keep2share
Old 10-21-2023, 03:53 PM   #15532
sancho48
Местный

Default Humiliating my foot slave 1

Humiliating my foot slave 1

My personal foot slave kneels before my feminine perfection--kissing my cute Chelsea Crew shoes while I take some notes (I'm actually adding a few daily chores to his list). I'll be out on a hot date later tonight, but first I want to humiliate my foot cuck. Lick the bottom of my shoes and tongue polish them for my date, then remove and massage and worship my smelly nylon goddess feet while I belittle you. Just to humiliate my foot cuck, I make him balance my heels on his head like a human shoe rack, stuff my sweaty nylons in his mouth, spit in his face, and smack his balls a few times with my hand.Treating my cuck like the dirt beneath my shoes is such a turn on...I'll be leaving soon to get fucked GOOD!! I make him stay on the floor with my shoes on his face, waiting until I return from my date!
Size - 1030.9 MB
Duration - 00:17:46
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - spit, ball, zephy, foot smelling, smelly feet, nylons, foot slave.

Keep2share
Old 10-21-2023, 06:48 PM   #15533
sancho48
Местный

Default Foot cuckys favorite dirty Goddess feet

Foot cuckys favorite dirty Goddess feet

And what do we have for little loser today? A pair of dirty, smelly goddess feet to lick clean, yay!! I have gone barefoot ALL DAY. Everywhere I went, I didn't have shoes on: the grocery store, shopping at the mall, gas station, women's restroom and walking up and down the sidewalks around the park! No one at the stores even cared lol. I can't even imagine what I've stepped in, what filth lies on the bottoms of my feet...and why would I even care? I have a pathetic foot cucky slave to lick my grimy soles clean! dumbass is verbally teased and mocked while he licks--I let him know that I'm going to give my stud a nice foot job later, so my feet need to be spotless! And my boytoy doesn't like stinky feet, and mine REEK so my foot slave will have to work extra hard tongue polishing and lick the dirt out between my toes. I fuck studs and get my feet licked by a loser haha!! AND he has to pay me for the privilege!!! $$$
Size - 414.89 MB
Duration - 00:10:49
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - zephy.

Keep2share
Old 10-21-2023, 09:43 PM   #15534
sancho48
Местный

Default Annie The Maid

Annie The Maid

Paying Princess Leya doesn't guarantee she will let you cum. You also need to be of use to her in daily life like keeping her room clean. You've failed to do that today so the odds of you being granted orgasm privilege are fairly low.
Size - 812.97 MB
Duration - 00:04:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160

Keep2share
Old 10-22-2023, 12:38 AM   #15535
sancho48
Местный

Default Open Up Ass Boy

Open Up Ass Boy

you're a butt boy, I can tell you love women with big, voluptuous bottoms. you crave to have My big, glorious ass sitting on your face and smothering it, don't you? Go ahead ass-boy, stare at it. I own the perfect tool to "open you up" to live your fantasy. So tell Me, do you want to worship My ass? I know you do, and I will let you, but I will take yours in return. I have all the means needed to make you love being fucked in your own ass with as much passion as you worship Mine. Come here, boy, and let Me open you up!
Size - 375.19 MB
Duration - 00:10:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - ezada.

Keep2share
Old 10-22-2023, 03:33 AM   #15536
sancho48
Местный

Default Please Mistress Pay Attention To Me

Please Mistress Pay Attention To Me

The sound of a male pet groveling for attention is music to Mistress Kendra's ears. That's because if he is that desperate then he will be willing to pay for it like a good piglet should. Pay for her time, then you can stroke your dicklet.
Size - 74.69 MB
Duration - 00:05:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share
Old 10-22-2023, 06:28 AM   #15537
sancho48
Местный

Default Orgasmic Boots

Orgasmic Boots

Size - 323.09 MB
Duration - 00:08:33
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 10-22-2023, 09:23 AM   #15538
sancho48
Местный

Default Stretched Rubber Maid Part 2

Stretched Rubber Maid Part 2

Let's see how slutty our RUBBER DOLL really is. It seems that CHASTITY device is already nice and wet, but the maid is going to have to satisfy our STRAP-ON cocks with it's mouth and FUCK HOLE, seperately and at the same time. A good SPITROASTING in the kitchen will be fun and reminds our latex toy who is in charge here.
Size - 256.93 MB
Duration - 00:11:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - queens of kink, latex maid, pegging, mistress fetish liza, redhead, pegged slave, red mistress, double domme, spitroast, katrina transdoll, strap-on whore, chastity, rubber doll, strapon fucking.

Keep2share
Old 10-22-2023, 12:18 PM   #15539
sancho48
Местный

Default Marital Plans For Step-Son

Marital Plans For Step-Son

It's a big day for Sorceress Morgana. She's taking her stepson to a meeting of the Female Supremacy Society to meet all the ladies. She's been training her stepson for months in the arts of foot worship and male obedience. Tonight Morgana will be selecting a future wife for her beloved young man. There is time for just one more foot slave training session. The stepson kneels before her and follows her instructions. When Morgana sees his erection, she reminds him that his future will not require that thing. The position of submissive is never sexually gratifying. It's all about serving the goddess. Sorceress Morgana keeps the boy on a short leash. She uses her toes to toy with his cock. He still needs to learn self control. He must NEVER cum without permission. Morgana is preparing the youth for a lifetime of servitude and he'd better not embarrass her. The sorceress determines that the best move is to drain his balls before taking him to meet the other dommes. She repeatedly strokes his shaft with her bare foot until he spurts a gigantic load at her command. Now he must clean all his male filth off stepmom's feet so they can go to the big event. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Size - 436.56 MB
Duration - 00:11:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - sorceress morgana, step son, feet, goddess morgana, step mother, foot tease, dominant woman, large feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, foot job, heels, foot lust, foot kissing, feet pov.

Keep2share
Old 10-22-2023, 03:13 PM   #15540
sancho48
Местный

Default Slaves Head Belongs In The Toilet

Slaves Head Belongs In The Toilet

This slave offered to pay for the plane ticket, hotel and everything if I went on a city break with him. What did he think, that meant I would spend My time with him? I tied him up in the bathroom - that will be his room - and went out to meet some friends of mine in a pub. Of course, I took the loser's credit card to pay for everyone that is having fun while he is sitting on the cold tiles, waiting for Me. When I came back, the slave was almost resting. Not a problem, a kick in the legs will wake him up. I sit on the toilet to take a pee, and I can see this arousing him. I know he wants to drink My champagne, to be My human toilet, for a long time. Well, since he's aroused, maybe we will have sex. I'm sure he would love it. So I go get My big red strap-on, put a condom on it, and shove it deep down his throat, gagging him and making him drool like a mutt. It's only for his own good that I fuck his face, it gives him the chance to lubricate the dildo before I fuck his ass. And, since he is such a good deepthroat bitch today, I will let him drink My champagne. But not directly from the source, he doesn't deserve that yet. I dunk his head in the toilet, that is its new place. He can keep it there, I don't need it any more tonight. Now it's time to fuck his ass (in the next part). This clip is the first part of a private session, I will post the other 2 parts and a full uncut version in the next days. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
Size - 40.62 MB
Duration - 00:07:39
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x404
Keys - humiliation, ezada.

Keep2share
Closed Thread