In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2023, 08:47 AM   #15691
sexdownload
Местный

Default Bff Videos - Brazil Femdom Aggressive Victoria On Top

Bff Videos - Brazil Femdom Aggressive Victoria On Top

Big Victoria has a hot body and shows in this hot and nasty facesitting movie why she is been called of the nasty Domme. Her poor slave Ben is on the bed totally defenseless while she seats her big butt above her face and almost the bastard with her heavy weight. The guy is obeyed to remain quiet while his Mistress keep making him to smell her pussy and sweaty asshole. The hot angry Domme bounces her big butt up and down Ben head and the poor bastard gets his nose almost inside Victoria's ass and pussy that keeps smothering the guy with her big butt until the end. GREAT FACESITTING MOVIE WITH MANY SCENES OF: FEMDOM, BIG BUTTS, SMOTHER AND FACE FUCKING!!!
BFF Videos, Bffvideos, Brazil Femdom, Face and Body Sittng, Female Domination, Femdom,
Duration : 00:30:09
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 1329.58 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Old 03-03-2023, 11:44 AM   #15692
sexdownload
Местный

Default Clarisse 18 Years Old First Facesitting Pt. 3

Clarisse 18 Years Old First Facesitting Pt. 3

Duration : 00:10:15
File Size : 372.38 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-03-2023, 02:37 PM   #15693
sexdownload
Местный

Default Facesitting Ripoff Game - Mistress Kawaii

Facesitting Ripoff Game - Mistress Kawaii

My ass slave has been dying to have a session with me. He's seen all my facesitting clips and has been begging to be under my ass for quite some time now. What he doesn't know is that he will also be getting ripped off while I smother him with my big juicy ass. I'll sit on him full weight, trapped with no way to escape. If he taps out.I start taking his money from his pockets and putting the money in my bra for safe keeping. Ripping him off is so much fun! I can't help but jump for joy. I decide that he needs some butt drops to really knock the wind out of him. Making him weaker and weaker with every body slam. He's my ass slave, and this will be a night he will never forget.
ass fetish, Ass Worship, BIG BUTTS, Butt Drops, Facesitting, Femdom, Financial Domination, Findom, goddess worship, Latina, leggings, Mistress Kawaii, pawg, ripoff,
Duration : 00:19:12
File Size : 492.93 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-03-2023, 05:32 PM   #15694
sexdownload
Местный

Default Layla Facesitting Pantyhose Pt.2

Layla Facesitting Pantyhose Pt.2

File Size : 450.71 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-03-2023, 08:27 PM   #15695
sexdownload
Местный

Default Princess Thabata On Top Pt.2

Princess Thabata On Top Pt.2

File Size : 446.32 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-03-2023, 11:22 PM   #15696
sexdownload
Местный

Default Littleredheadlisa - Sitting On His Face

Littleredheadlisa - Sitting On His Face

Duration : 00:20:09
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 255.8 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-04-2023, 02:17 AM   #15697
sexdownload
Местный

Default Latinasslocas Daisy Dukes Chest Sitting Session - Jasmine Mendez

Latinasslocas Daisy Dukes Chest Sitting Session - Jasmine Mendez

You are doing a chest resting session with a person that asked for that you impersonate Daisy Fight it out. The man is resting on the bed with his head dealing with the head board. You enter the room as well as ask him if he's ready for you to sit on him, he is so you step astride him on the bed. You tell him regarding upper body sitting as well as inform him that you decide for how long your going to sit on top of him for (In the man's POV). After that you sit down on top of him, straddling him with both knees on the bed and pin his arms above his head. You ask him if he's ever before been sat on like this before. You inform him how you love to straddle men and also ask him just how it really feels to have you sitting on top of him. Then you begin bouncing a little on his chest to knock the air out of his lungs. You choose that you intend to transform him around so his head is facing the end of the bed. You jump back on top of him with both knees on bed stating woozy up horsey and also ask him if Sissy Dukes ever before pinned down her step-brother.
Face and Body Sittng, Female Domination, Femdom,
Duration : 00:23:08
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 752.12 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-04-2023, 05:12 AM   #15698
sexdownload
Местный

Default Tessafantasies - Tia Last Orgasm Serum

Tessafantasies - Tia Last Orgasm Serum

executrix, face sitting, female domination, handjobs, scissorhold, tessafantasies,
Duration : 00:21:01
File Size : 1365.31 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-04-2023, 08:07 AM   #15699
sexdownload
Местный

Default Clubstiletto - Goddess Avas Crushing Ass And Thighs

Clubstiletto - Goddess Avas Crushing Ass And Thighs

Introducing Domina Ava Savage. If you like a gorgeous but cruel Domina with a big butt and big tits you will want to check this clip out. This scene opens with Ava just returning from the gym all hot and sweaty. The workout has her all wired up and she decides she is going to use the slave to exercise some more. She grabs him by the ear and drags him up the stairs calling him a pathetic piece of dung. At the top of the stairs she puts the slave on his back and sitting in reverse position she does the splits right on his face. She then pulls her legs in, sits on his face but only briefly before leaning forward and applying a scissor hold to his neck. Her legs are powerful and the slave is soon kicking for air. She sits back up on his face and slaps his balls and twists his cock. Again she leans forward to wrap her legs around his neck and applies another scissor hold. After sitting on his face briefly she again does the splits and this time comes down on his neck causing him great discomfort. She tells the slave to sniff her dirty, sweaty ass. She tells him she worked out earlier, went for a walk, and used the toilet without showering. The smell must be heavenly. Again she moves into a scissor hold and you can see how that tension makes her ass flex and drives the slaves nose right into her pussy. Then the splits again, this time on his face. She grinds her pussy into his nose and pulls his nipples. She is a ball of fire and the slave now looks frantic. "Shut up and take it" she says, again sitting firmly with her ass on his face. She's just getting started!
Clubstiletto, Domina Ava Savage, Face and Body Sittng, Female Domination,
Duration : 00:06:18
File Size : 487.17 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-04-2023, 11:02 AM   #15700
sexdownload
Местный

Default Melissa Suffer Under Nicole Big Ass Pt.2

Melissa Suffer Under Nicole Big Ass Pt.2