In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-23-2024, 06:45 AM   #151
sexdownload
Местный

Default Dirty Priest Femdom Store - Electro Fasesitting

Dirty Priest Femdom Store - Electro Fasesitting

A great set of practices. Electrical stimulation of the tender breasts of my favorite tranny. Face sitting, first in panties, and then without. She also needs to concentrate very hard to bring me to orgasm with her tongue while I increase the voltage on the electrodes.
Related Categories: Bondage, Electric Play, Femdom, Pussy Eating, Trans
Keywords: Domination,Femdom,Bondage,Female Domination,Facesiting,Estim,E-Stim,Fetish,Tranny Slave,Transsexual Slave,Transgender Slave,Long Hair,Sniffing,Barefeet,Boobs
Dirty Priest Femdom Store, domination face sitting, domme face sitting, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, Mistress Ass Lick,
Duration : 00:19:45
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 443.11 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2024, 10:09 AM   #152
sexdownload
Местный

Default Bff Videos - Princess Suzi Red Delicious First Facesitting Pt.2

Bff Videos - Princess Suzi Red Delicious First Facesitting Pt.2

Hot Suzi Red is enjoying her facesitting session over Olavo while the poor boy is fighting for some air.
Bff Videos, domme face sitting, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom, mistress facesitting, Pussy Worship Compilation,
Duration : 00:10:15
File Size : 373.29 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-23-2024, 01:34 PM   #153
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress Sacred - Facesitting In Leather Leggings And Latex Thong

Mistress Sacred - Facesitting In Leather Leggings And Latex Thong

Mistress Sacred looks very beautiful in these shiny leather leggings and latex panties.
She also likes when a slave suffers. so she wants to torment him well.
He has no chance of escaping or refusing mistress what she orders. Mistress will use the slave until she gets tired.
The slave had to feel the full weight of her sweet ass on his face and inhale her scent, kiss and lick her hot ass!
Only once in a while, when she thinks he deserves it, does she give him some oxygen, only to make him unable to breathe again in a moment.
He will suffer from the strength and beauty of the mistress's ass, Will his imprisonment be torment or pleasure?
Category: Face Sitting
Related Categories: Ass Licking, Ass Shaking, Latex, Leather, Spanking
Keywords: Spanking,Nylon,Highheels,Licking,Ass Shaking,Leather Leggings,Mistress
femdom face, Femdom Pussy Eating, Mistress Ass Lick, Mistress Sacred, Pussy Licking Orgasm,
Duration : 00:13:58
File Size : 616.48 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-23-2024, 04:59 PM   #154
sexdownload
Местный

Default Step-Daddy Lick My Ass Then Cum While Being My Toilet

Step-Daddy Lick My Ass Then Cum While Being My Toilet

Duration : 00:09:49
File Size : 1 108.99 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-23-2024, 08:24 PM   #155
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Cock Sucking Training By Mistress Mercy

Club Stiletto Femdom - Cock Sucking Training By Mistress Mercy

As this scene opens Mistress Mercy is stuffing her big black cock down her slaves throat and calling him nasty names. She moves up to the bench and sits on his face and asks if he likes her cock or ass better? Hard to say what he is saying from under her ass but that doesn't stop her from calling him a nasty cocksucker. She wiggles her gorgeous fleshy ass on his face and when she sits up to let him breathe she asks him again and he replies "Your ass, Goddess." She moves back over his head and says "In that case you are getting my cock." On her haunches she again stuffs the big thick cock down his throat. She face fucks him and says "Why should I give you what you want?" She moves forward to again sit on his face and tells him she is training him to get used to taking and swallowing any big cock she sticks in his face. "You'll be able to take them without gagging, all the way down your throat" she tells him.
She sits full weight until he starts to kick. She gives him a short breath and then sits down again. She tells him if he kicks for air it must mean he wants cock. When he starts to trash again she slides back and again gives him more cock. When she gets on his face again she extends her legs across his body until the slave eventually gets desperate again. That means more cock and as he slobbers all over it Mercy asks him if he is sucking it the way all the men taught him to. This time she really fucks his face, trying to get it all the way down his throat. She then stands on the ground and face sits him in a forward position. She looks at you and says you should be there sucking her cock while the other slave suffers under her ass. She compares the slaves little cock to her big unit and slaps it and laughs at how little and flaccid it is. When he needs to breathe again, the cock is back in his mouth. She rotates between her ass and her cock and tells him she is going to use the cock on his ass soon. Slut training means taking the cock in both holes.
Ass Smother, ass smothering, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, dildo, dildo sucking, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Mercy, VERBAL HUMILIATION,
Duration : 00:07:41
File Size : 1 057.64 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-23-2024, 11:51 PM   #156
sexdownload
Местный

Default Tease And Thank You Mandy Marx And Allie Heart Wresting Wimp Taught A Lesson

Tease And Thank You Mandy Marx And Allie Heart Wresting Wimp Taught A Lesson

Duration : 00:08:14
File Size : 355.65 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-24-2024, 03:16 AM   #157
sexdownload
Местный

Default Fat Girls Gone Wild - Breast Smothering And Facesitting With Bbw Mandy Majestic

Fat Girls Gone Wild - Breast Smothering And Facesitting With Bbw Mandy Majestic

BBW Mandy Majestic finds her small thin sub boy and facesits him on her bed and that bed is to soft, so she drags him to the ground and facesits him on the hard surface. See his real struggles and crys.
Category: BBW
Related Categories: BBW Face Sitting, BBW With Thin Chicks, Breast Smothering, Chest Sitting, Squash/Smother
Keywords: Bbw With Thin Chicks
Ass Clean, Fat Girls Gone Wild, Fat Girls Gone Wild online, femdom online, Femdom Pussy Lick, fendom facesitting, Online, Worship My Ass,
Duration : 00:15:20
File Size : 913.09 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-24-2024, 06:39 AM   #158
sexdownload
Местный

Default Female Worship - Myra Moans And Max Fills - 868

Female Worship - Myra Moans And Max Fills - 868

Extreme Pussy Eating, Female Worship, Mistress Ass Lick, Myra Moans, Tongue Her Ass, Worship My Ass,
Duration : 00:05:12
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 131.13 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-24-2024, 10:04 AM   #159
sexdownload
Местный

Default Madam Director - Neglected Erection Facesitting

Madam Director - Neglected Erection Facesitting

I casually sit on my sub's face wearing a t-shirt and thong. I grind on him. Back and forth. He gets an erection. I ignore it. Nothing is hotter than a neglected erection. I love to work one up and then just completely ignore it! He leaks precum. I notice and smile. I don't even touch him. I grind on him, and I smile and otherwise do nothing. (6:38 long)
Clip Contains: Dickie, Madam Director, Female Domination, Facesitting, Tease and Denial
ass licking, dominant face sitting, domination face sitting, femdom face sitting, madam director,
Duration : 00:06:32
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 435.07 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-24-2024, 01:29 PM   #160
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Fart Gravy Training

Domina Planet - Fart Gravy Training

Goddess Abigail is transitioning Her ass slave to be a full human toilet, so She has been conditioning the slave little by little, starting off by making him smell a fart or two to farting directly in his face, and now She's making him actually taste them. But She wants Her toilet slave to last, so She's using positive reinforcement; Pavlovian conditioning to get the slave to associate sexual pleasure with the smell and taste of Her bodily waste. She has the slave on his back in bondage and sensory deprivation in order to completely focus his sense of smell and taste. She takes off the panties She was wearing and mounts his face, Her ass facing him:
"Of course, you worship this perfect ass slave, but you need to appreciate everything about it, including everything that comes from it. I'm going to fart in your face and you're going to taste them and lick up any residue that might accompany them. I'll also jack your pathetic cock whenever you're smelling and tasting my ass"
She spreads Her ass open with both hands, exposing Her puckered rosebud to his tongue.
"Get your fucking tongue up my ass, bitch. I want you to taste the first one as it comes out!"
He points his tongue and punches Her anal ring, penetrating it, in and out. She pulls Her cheeks apart further and orders him to go deeper. She pushes Her ass back farther into his face and cracks a wet-sounding short fart blast onto his tongue. He recoils in disgust, taking his tongue out momentarily but She pushes back onto his face, sitting on it and trapping his head with Her putrid ass gas.
"Smell and taste bitch, smell and taste. It's where you'll be dining, might as well get used to it"
She mashes his head under Her ass until She is satisfied that he's inhaled every bit. She sits back up again so he can tongue fuck Her hole until another one comes.
"Did you like the taste, slave? If not, you'll get used to it soon, especially since your pathetic cock will never feel any pleasure unless you're tasting or inhaling my waste. Now stick your fucking tongue out, I want you to taste every bit of this one"
She blasts a long, wet flapping fart onto his tongue and immediately sits back to stop him from escaping the stench. He is retching and choking under Her, but She just laughs and keeps jacking his cock, which is starting to respond now.
"I see someone is starting to really LOVE the taste and smell of my ass gas. Now be a good boy and clean up after yourself"
She rips another nasty fart onto his tongue, but he manages to keep his tongue embedded in Her rectum while suppressing a gag. He has no choice but to inhale through his nose, while his tongue absorbs any gravy that might have come along with it.
She makes him smell and taste fart after fart, his tongue dutifully cleaning up any extras that might come along the way as his cock starts to get fully engorged. Mission accomplished-he'll be locked back into chastity.
anal tongue fucking, ass cleaning, ass eating, ass licking, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ASS SPREADING, ass worship, ASSHOLE FETISH, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face farting, face sitting, Facesitting, fart conditioning, fart inhaling, fart smelling, fart tasting, FARTING, femdom online, Goddess Abigail online, smothering, Toilet Slave,
Duration : 00:10:22
File Size : 408.88 MB

Link For Download