In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 10-31-2021, 05:30 PM   #161
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Tabernacle Torment - Arielle Aquinas

About video: No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body.
He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time. The thrill of being exposed for a holy man was like nothing I had felt.
Then things got weird. He put me in burlap. Made me tend the garden with a plug in my ass. He said it was to keep the devil out. I’m starting to believe that he is the devil. His brutal ways left me on the cross

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:32:16
File Size : 1767Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/b53e0eeedb9ba/Tabernacle_Torment_-_Arielle_Aquinas.mp4
Old 10-31-2021, 10:03 PM   #162
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Taboo Torment - Alana Cruise

About video: The good lord works in mysterious ways. He saw fit to put Lexi and Alana at OT's door. The sisters are good god fearing women there to preach to anyone who will listen. OT doesn't really listen as much as he pervs on them. He's intrigued by their story.
Lexi wants to pray. OT sees his chance. He brings out his "religious equipment". He helps Lexi and Alana into it. They find out that they are very much stuck. Then OT explores their family dynamic. How close are they? What are they willing to lose?
Once stripped bare their faith is put to the test. "Where's your god now?" Alana screams at Lexi

Info file :
Runtime : 00:48:30
File Size : 2652Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b019432d595c4/Taboo_Torment_-_Alana_Cruise.mp4
Old 11-01-2021, 08:25 AM   #163
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Taboo Torment Part 2 - Keira Croft

About video: Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.
I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim

Info file :
Runtime : 00:57:04
File Size : 3116Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e569be32d31e0/Taboo_Torment_Part_2_-_Keira_Croft.mp4
Old 11-01-2021, 01:04 PM   #164
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Tardy Tart - Luci Lovett

About video: “Curiosity killed the cat!” Luci is a stupid cat. She was told to be at OT’s studio at 8. She was told to look around. Does Luci follow instructions? No she doesn’t. Why? Beacause she’s too sexy for her own good. Her overactive makes her the dumbest little girl. After a moment of looking around the studio she finds a block with a lock. So what does she do? She locks herself in.
Some people might be angry at how stupid Luci behaved, but OT isn’t like that. He’s the understanding type. He simply explains that the lock Luci used was supposed to be thrown away because the key had been lost. Rather than waste the opportunity he takes full advantage of her predicament.
Luci has such a lovely body! It would be a shame not to leave his mark on it. When he’s satisfied he reveals the truth. Of course he has the key to her lock. He just pretended as punishment. You see not only is Luci a stupid girl. She was also late

Info file :
Runtime : 00:58:38
File Size : 3197Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7c537466388f2/Tardy_Tart_-_Luci_Lovett.mp4
Old 11-01-2021, 05:17 PM   #165
Katrin1988
Гость

Default The Boy - Victoria Voxxx

About video: After a day of working hard for her money Victoria comes home to her boyfriend. She's just spent all her energy catering to her clients' needs. She'd like to sit down with her partner and relax, but of course he puts his needs first. The mere mention of her job makes him sneer.
What started as an exhausting argument turns into a nightmarish exchange as he exerts his animalistic strength. She's trapped and he is going to take every pleasure in punishing her for the way she makes the money that he steals from her.
Her mind is her money maker, but just like any man he thinks it's her body. None-the-less he's going to ruin her body. He hangs her by her pussy on a hook and then puts acid cream on her labia. Other men might want to fuck her, but she'll never want her pussy touched again

Info file :
Runtime : 00:54:46
File Size : 2980Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/54e0513a06a59/The_Boy_-_Victoria_Voxxx.mp4
Old 11-01-2021, 10:26 PM   #166
Katrin1988
Гость

Default The Cramp - Minnow Monroe

About video: Wrapped in leather - Crunched in discomfort - In distress - No sight - Can't breathe - Fondled - Spanked - Stepped on - Cramped. The bondage is confining. The girl is exposed; a toy to be played with. It struggles, it flips, it moans, and it grunts.
The shelf it gets put on can flip and spin. The toy is displayed for maximum pleasure of the viewer. It's most stimulating bits are exposed. Toys are not meant to be looked at though. Toys are meant to be played with.
This toy is fun. It has such nice reactions. When you hurt it it screams. When you pleasure it it moans. When you scare it it cries. It's so realistic, it even creams when you play with it's pussy. What a good piggy toy

Info file :
Runtime : 00:44:33
File Size : 2436Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/af7d71990c68b/The_Cramp_-_Minnow_Monroe.mp4
Old 11-02-2021, 08:19 AM   #167
Katrin1988
Гость

Default The Facility - Blaten Lee

About video: We all look to control something in our lives. Sometimes that control becomes an obsession. For me it was sex. A friend recommended The Facility. I was told they could really help with my addiction. Walking around the grounds I was very impressed.
No one told me I would be sharing a room. No one mentioned that I would be bound the entire time and made to wear a dick gag. I don't know how they expect to treat sexual addiction by taking sexual advantage of me. The one thing I sought to control in my life has now been taken from me.
Once they trained me to behave they began bringing men and women in. Usually several in a day. The doctor usually watches. Sometimes he video tapes it on his phone. I know the people pay him for it, but the doctor keeps every penny

Info file :
Runtime : 00:38:55
File Size : 2120Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6197da44a37cb/The_Facility_-_Blaten_Lee.mp4
Old 11-02-2021, 01:26 PM   #168
Katrin1988
Гость

Default The Fix - Joanna Angel

About video: The fix is in. Joanna was sent by a friend to get some good stuff. The problem is she gets a lot more than she wanted. This trip is unreal.
Once Joanna is awake she discovers that she's really in for it. She's locked in a device that keeps her head back and her legs open.
The torment comes in many forms. From being exposed to electric shocks. Joanna has her mouth filled with metal and rubber.
Each position Joanna finds herself in is even more stressful than the last. This is definitely not what she came looking for

Info file :
Runtime : 00:45:54
File Size : 2508Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8e5cabc93db4d/The_Fix_-_Joanna_Angel.mp4
Old 11-02-2021, 05:50 PM   #169
Katrin1988
Гость

Default The Pool of Tears - Kitty Dorian

About video: Kitty Dorian has been stored overnight. Her muscles are sore and tired. The hard manacles and collar have made it difficult to get comfortable. OT drags her out of bed by her hair. He makes her get dressed while still cuffed and chained. She struggles to get the clothes on.
The bondage OT uses is unconventional. He secures her arms to her neck with rubber tubing. Then he goes to work molesting her. He adds more tubing to her predicament. The hard, but flexible material is perfect for subduing her. It easy to make it tight without injuring her.
The cane makes her scream, but one or two slaps across the face and Kitty cries uncontrollably. Now every strike of the cane and whip brings more tears. Kitty does her best to control her sobbing, but the floodgates have opened. She's never looked so beautiful

Info file :
Runtime : 00:45:15
File Size : 2325Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/98de835e630cf/The_Pool_of_Tears_-_Kitty_Dorian.mp4
Old 11-03-2021, 01:49 AM   #170
Katrin1988
Гость

Default The Summoning

About video: All I wanted was to tap into my limitless sexual potential. The spell was simple enough.
I should have read the fine print. I should have known that instead of giving me what I wanted he would just take everything.
I made a deal with a demon. Sexual pleasure for anything he wanted. Just like that and it was done.
He took pleasure in my suffering. My screams gave him strength. He marked me as his own.
His mark prevents me from ever doing magic again. It binds me to him

Info file :
Runtime : 01:05:48
File Size : 3600Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b123d5cc46a7c/The_Summoning.mp4

Tags
bdsm bondage, torture videos