In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2023, 07:40 AM   #17241
pricelove777
Местный

Default Bestoflilith Mistress Alexandra Mistress Blacknymphetamin And Mistress Tirza And Goddess Hellfire Pegging Omega Compound

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Bestoflilith Mistress Alexandra Mistress Blacknymphetamin And Mistress Tirza And Goddess Hellfire Pegging Omega Compound
Format : mp4
File Size : 782.69 MB
Duration : 00:10:36
Resolution : 1920x1080

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-02-2023, 10:35 AM   #17242
pricelove777
Местный

Default Jeniffer Lemonde - Forever FemDom A Re-Released Clubdom Classic

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Jeniffer Lemonde - Forever FemDom A Re-Released Clubdom Classic
File Size : 104.36 MB
Duration : 00:08:56
Resolution : 720x480
This is "The Beating of your Life" and "Hers Forever Branding" in one amazing video clip. Jennifer Lemonde is unbelievably cruel and devastatingly beautiful as she beats her slut into submission. Then she fires up a brand and marks the slut as her property. Ms. Lemondes passion for FemDom is evident throughout. If you can take your eyes off her legs for one minute, watch her facical expressions. She simply glows with genuine enjoyment.
Clubdom, Female Domination, Femdom, Jeniffer Lemonde,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-02-2023, 01:30 PM   #17243
pricelove777
Местный

Default CrotchBreather

VIDEO INFO

File Name : CrotchBreather
File Size : 581.56 MB
Duration : 00:12:37
Goddess Jacey is training Her human furniture to stay still while being smothered and covered with Her big, round ass and Her fat, juicy pussy. However, She doesn't allow slaves to pleasure Her, that is reserved for Her boyfriend of the month. The slave is an inanimate object; a piece of furniture, a possession to be used but something that is no more deserving of intimacy with Her than a refrigerator or a toaster. To make things worse, She is teasing the slave with Her pussy while denying him any access whatsoever. She masturbates in his face and even sticks one of Her long fingers into Her honeypot - giving the slave a taste of the heavenly nectar. The pig slave is NOT to lick, kiss and suck on Her heavenly body, although he may be completely engulfed in the warm, musky embrace of Her pussy or the dark sweetness of Her anus. Not only that, but the slave's priority should be serving as furniture and not such trivial slave topics, such as breathing. She explains this to the pig while wearing just a leotard which She hikes up into Her pussy and ass, giving Herself a camel toe. She is sitting on the slave's chest explaining, when She suddenly slides forward, cutting of his air. The slave panics and tries to wriggle around enough to get his nostrils clear of Her pussy, but She takes the lips of Her flower and wraps them around the slave's nostrils, effectively sealing out any chance of oxygen getting into the slave's nostrils and lungs. The slave starsts squirming around and She finally allows the pig some air after 25 seconds. She slaps him HARD and tells him he better stop wriggling around. She smacks him in the the head again and slides over his airways again, giving him a countdown of 30, then 45 - each time doing more with Her pussy and pussy lips to ensure that there is no escape for the slave. He is a prisoner of his Godddess and Her pussy owns and dominates him. He manages to get free and sneak some air which brings cracking face slaps to the slave. She pushes his head down and further into Her crotch to ensure he can't breathe, repeatedly. Finally, She strolls out announcing She needs to prepare for his next test. More suffering for the slave is in store.
labial smothering, pussy smothering, pussy smother, human furniture, breath control, breath hoolding countdown, smothering, pussy slave, pussy whipped, face humping, vaignnal lip smother, pussy smelling, head slaps, smother, camel toe.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-02-2023, 04:25 PM   #17244
pricelove777
Местный

Default Clubstiletto - Your 60 Hour Week Will Be Extended

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Clubstiletto - Your 60 Hour Week Will Be Extended
File Size : 472.69 MB
Duration : 00:06:26
Miss Xi and Miss Jasmine have again called their employee aka slave into the office for some more verbal and physical abuse. The disdain they have for him on Monday morning is only washed away by the joy their treatment of him brings them. They first look at his shabby office attire, dirty tie, wrinkled shirt, ill fitting suit, and talk about him in a degrading manner as if he isn't even there. The slave bows his head in humiliation, needing every penny he gets paid and also knowing if he ever stood up for himself the ladies would tell his wife about his online dating profile not to mention video of all the horrible things he has been subjected to at their hands. As the camera pulls back, lol, we already see the employee is standing with pants and shorts around his ankles. They pull up his shirt and both break out laughing when they again see his miniature cock. "A serious spanking is in order" Jasmine says. Xi adds "Beatings will continue until moral improves." They make him lean over the desk and they take turns flogging his ass and while doing so tell him they expect him to work over time everyday this week as they are not happy with earnings from the last quarter. "As an added bonus since you will hardly be home this week you won't have to worry about explaining to your wife why you have these marks all over your ass" Xi tells him. The slave starts to squirm and moan but it only makes the Ladies hit him harder. "This hurts me more than it hurts you. just kidding" Jasmine comments. The slaves heavy breathing and crying only makes the women want to hit him more and harder until finally he begs them to stop and says if they stop he will stay as long as they want and do whatever they need. Jasmine orders him to the ground where he is told to kiss their feet. "Your 60 hour work week is just not enough hours" Jasmine says, "After all there are 168 hours in a week."
Club Stiletto, Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Femdom, Miss Jasmine, Miss XI,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-02-2023, 07:20 PM   #17245
pricelove777
Местный

Default AlexxaHell Bastinado For My Chastity Slave

VIDEO INFO

File Name : AlexxaHell Bastinado For My Chastity Slave
File Size : 173.98 MB
Duration : 00:03:56

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-02-2023, 10:15 PM   #17246
pricelove777
Местный

Default AlexxaHell From The Balcony To The Room

VIDEO INFO

File Name : AlexxaHell From The Balcony To The Room
File Size : 413.58 MB
Duration : 00:09:22
Resolution : 1364x768

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-03-2023, 01:10 AM   #17247
pricelove777
Местный

Default Clubstiletto - Eat My Pussy then wear My marks with PRIDE

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Clubstiletto - Eat My Pussy then wear My marks with PRIDE
File Size : 513 MB
Duration : 00:05:49
The scene opens with Mistress Keres getting her pussy licked by her slave/husband Kenny who is cuffed to the bench. This a rare treat for Kenny but it comes with a catch. She'll let him eat her hairy bush but after he must take her cane. Keres loves seeing Kenny suffer and she relentlessly flogs his ass with a cane and then a flogger until he is crying for mercy. His pain just makes her laugh with delight. Kenny's Auntie Paige used to flog Kenny daily and Keres realizes that Kenny needs this daily. Fortunately for Kenny there is a knock on the door and Mistress realizes her lover is there. She tells Kenny to wait for her, she'll be back in an hour. or so!
Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Mistress Keres, Oral & Asslicking,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-03-2023, 04:05 AM   #17248
pricelove777
Местный

Default FemdomAustria Redhead Femdom Pegging Slaves Butt Hole

VIDEO INFO

File Name : FemdomAustria Redhead Femdom Pegging Slaves Butt Hole
File Size : 148.61 MB
Duration : 00:09:55

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-03-2023, 07:00 AM   #17249
pricelove777
Местный

Default My Big Bullwhip - The ANGEL From HELL

VIDEO INFO

File Name : My Big Bullwhip - The ANGEL From HELL
File Size : 513.13 MB
Duration : 00:08:37
I have my slave tied and restrained to the bench because I'm about to give him a real feel of my bullwhips firstly I will start with my small whip which is light and fast but give off a real sting. But this is only a teaser to when I bring out my 6ft whip which is heavy and brutal and will leave a mark that he will not forget in a hurry..
BDSM, bullwhip, Female Domination, FEMALE SUPREMACY, goddess, mistress, Rope Bondage, Submissive Slave, thigh high boots,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-03-2023, 09:55 AM   #17250
pricelove777
Местный

Default Sweaty Ass-Pet

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sweaty Ass-Pet
File Size : 219 MB
Duration : 00:08:49
Goddess Aurora has finished a long workout at Her home gym and is quite sweaty and smelly, but has already used Her slave to clean Her shoes and lick Her sweaty feet clean. Now, She wants to relax on Her slave and finish Her stretching cool down, so She has him splayed on his back in bondage and sensory deprivation. She starts off stretching Her hamstrings by propping Her muscular and shapely legs on his head and face, while taunting him with Her pedicured toes and yoga pants-covered pussy. Then She mounts his prone body, with Her shelf-like ass in his face. She yanks on the leash, pulling his face deeper into Her perfect ass as She stretches Her back in a sexy arch: "You must feel soooooo lucky, slave to have your pathetic, ugly face buried in something as beautiful as my ass" She says while leading his head with the leash deeper into the crack of Her bubble butt. He groans and gasps for breath while She reminds him: "I hope you've been practicing your breath control bitch, cuz you're gonna need it" She swings first Her left leg, then Her right leg up onto his prone body, putting all of Her delicious body weight squarely on his pathetic face. He starts to struggle again for air, blowing raspberries into Her sweat-soaked ass in a desperate, but futile, attempt to catch his breath. She cavalierly answers a call from a friend and continues to use her slave's bound body as a chair while filling her girlfriend in on her day. "You're nothing but a chair to me", she reminds him and its the only use for your filthy pathetic face anyway." "Hold your breath" She demands and yanks his leash and sits Her spandex-covered pussy right on his open mouth. Your chair whore to me - nothing more" She peels Her ass off of his face to provide him with just enough oxygen to keep conscious while he sucks in as precious life-giving oxygen as he can before it's cut-off by Her perfect posterior: "You don't get to breathe until I let you..." he continues struggling: "I don't think I'm smothering you enough, the way you're squirming around like a worm" She puts Her hand behind Her ass, grabbing his the crown of his head and mashing it deeper into the valley between Her muscular thighs. He starts struggling even harder, the bench shaking with his efforts but She keeps his airways sealed tight with Her yoga pant-covered pussy, ass and thighs until he stops moving. "Take it you bitch, you can't escape from your Goddess!" She looks down and notices he isn't moving, so She slides off of his face briefly and slaps him until he wakes up. She becomes bored with the session at this point and tells him that it's enough for today but tomorrow will bring a surprise...
yoga pants, human furniture, muscular thighs, face sitting, smother, spandex smothering, pussy smothering, objectification, breath control, pet training, human chair, facesitting, yoga pant smothering, sweaty ass smothering.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Closed Thread