In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 12-15-2022, 05:33 PM   #1751
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Two Faced - Mallory Maneater

About video: Tying two girls together is exciting. Their energies play off each other and they have to work together. Anastasia and Mallory Are back to back with a crotch rope and neck rope holding them tight. OT slaps and grabs at them making them fight to stay up.
Laying on the ground holding themselves up their ankles and hair tied together. It's a strenuous position and they struggle to not hurt each other. OT makes it harder of course. Caning their feet and butts. What really makes it worse is when he pulls out the vibrator.
She who cums first suffers hardest. OT ties the two on top of each other and lets them each each other out. The first to cum gets a caning. OT doles it out when they are both suspended

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:38:31
File Size : 2102Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/f38a02c3a8b43/Two_Faced_-_Mallory_Maneater.mp4
Old 12-15-2022, 09:54 PM   #1752
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Tyler File 1

About video: The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again.
I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself.
I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream.
I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn.
Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves.
I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough.
The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. "Gotta bury the evidence," I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us.
I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right

Info file :
Runtime : 00:32:57
File Size : 1193Mb
Resolution : 3840x2160

https://k2s.cc/file/021949036ce2a/Tyler_File_1.mp4
Old 12-15-2022, 11:52 PM   #1753
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Tyler File 2 - Tyler Scot

About video: The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again.
I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself.
I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream.
I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn.
Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves.
I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough.
The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. OGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us.
I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:32:35
File Size : 1171Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/80f29b189e729/Tyler_File_2_-_Tyler_Scot.mp4
Old 12-16-2022, 09:03 AM   #1754
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Tyler File 3 - Tyler Scot

The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. OGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us.
I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right

Info file :
Runtime : 01:10:12
File Size : 2624Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b933c7aa24c9b/Tyler_File_3_-_Tyler_Scot.mp4
Old 12-16-2022, 01:36 PM   #1755
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Up Part 1 - Katie Kush

About video: Katie Kush is a private dancer. When the music turns on her clothes begin to come off. Her body moves in all the right ways. But movement is not exactly what he really wants. In fact he wants to make her stop moving.
Once she gets her money she says he can do whatever he wants to her. On the ropes go and before long she's not moving much at all. What's better is that all her sexy bits are exposed for his delight.
He plays with her little clit and when she's had her fun it's his turn. He doesn't just get off on watching her enjoy herself. He wants her to feel some pain too. So he gives her several hard smacks

Info file :
Runtime : 00:34:55
File Size : 1900Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7667a7627e883/Up_Part_1_-_Katie_Kush.mp4
Old 12-16-2022, 05:40 PM   #1756
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Up Part 2 - Katie Kush

About video: In the second part to Katie Kush's UP Katie shows us just how flexible she is. Her ankle tied to her hair with a back arch that would break most people. She has to hold herself up and having her head back makes it hard to breathe.
With her arms around her thighs and pulled behind her back Katie can see her exposed pussy and asshole. Once she's suspended she has to watch him play with her privates. For what started as just a dance has turned into something completely different.
She's suspended again, and again her plays with her juicy little puss. Pogo and vibrator and Katie cums again and again

Info file :
Runtime : 00:29:52
File Size : 1636Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/12852c126eeec/Up_Part_2_-_Katie_Kush.mp4
Old 12-16-2022, 10:12 PM   #1757
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Voxxxed - Victoria Voxxx

About video: Victoria Voxxx is as kinky as they come. She gags herself with a giant red ballgag. OT ties her up and she waits patiently to be completely immobilized. With her elbows nearly touching she's secured to the ring above her. Then she's left to struggle in her bondage.
Her leather shirt is opened to reveal her pierced nipples. When they are twisted 360 degrees Victoria squeals beautifully. OT pulls her panties aside and plays with her wet little pussy. Then he puts nipple clamps on and hangs weights from them. Victoria moans in approval.
OT plays Victoria's body like a well tuned instrument. Whipping, choking, vibrating, and more. She takes it all and loves it. Victoria was made for this stuff. Finally She's pushed around the stage in a suspension by a pogo in her pussy. She screams in pleasure

Info file :
Runtime : 00:37:48
File Size : 2051Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b6cbd1a12f44d/Voxxxed_-_Victoria_Voxxx.mp4
Old 12-17-2022, 08:55 AM   #1758
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Willing

About video: Some things about Marina are just excellent. She is a pain bitch, through and through, which means PD can beat her senseless and she will come bouncing back for more. She loves pleasuring him with all of her holes, so every time his cock gets hard she is ready and willing to take it inside of her. Even when he is slamming her pussy with Mr. Pogo he wants to make sure it is soft and wet. He tenderizes it with whips and canes before he buries his dick-on-a-stick in her, all the way up to the handle. Marina orgasms until she squirts, then PD has her lick up the mess she made

Info file :
Runtime : 00:52:45
File Size : 592Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2a38bb1238f6f/Willing.mp4
Old 12-17-2022, 01:42 PM   #1759
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Willpower - Rose Quartz

About video: It requires a lot of strength to submit your body to the kind of torments that we here at are doling out. It takes a certain type of woman to willingly give up control of her body for the pleasure of another.
Rose Quartz has what it takes. She lets herself become helpless, being bound for over forty minutes straight while all manner of mean things are done to her.
She submits to a devious predicament. She has to hold a heavy bucket straight out from her body. If she drops it she must submit to a very painful punishment

Info file :
Runtime : 00:41:16
File Size : 2250Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4f5e20b2abef1/Willpower_-_Rose_Quartz.mp4
Old 12-17-2022, 05:53 PM   #1760
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Wishlist - Hazel Hypnotic

About video: Sister Dee has come back and wants to meet the new bitch on the block. That would be Hazel Hypnotic, who is all too ready to sit and chat. She does not realize that all of these questions are designed to give SD an edge in the upcoming fun. Hazel tells it all. How much she loves being tied up and shocked. How great it feels to get fucked and used. How wet it makes her to be humiliated by the things that are done to her. And SD takes all of that knowledge and uses it to make both of them very happy girls

Info file :
Runtime : 00:58:30
File Size : 2133Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/6b2a71f958c24/Wishlist_-_Hazel_Hypnotic.mp4

Tags
bdsm bondage, torture videos