In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-16-2024, 01:02 AM   #201
pricelove777
Местный

Default Satanatrix - Part 1 - Sounding And Smothering

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Satanatrix - Part 1 - Sounding And Smothering
Format : mp4
File Size : 1 145.42 MB
Duration : 00:19:52
Resolution : 1920x1080
It's Colby Jansen's epic birthday extravaganza. His Mistress, Jemma Jansen, put together an all star team to thoroughly destroy him. In the first installment of this four part series Lady Vi, Jemma Jansen, Goddess Tangent and Empress Ming take turns smothering the birthday boy underneath their juicy asses while fucking his urethra with sounding rods. It might be his birthday but these sadistic mistresses are the ones having all the fun. Real scenes, authentic and unscripted. Featuring: Lady Vi, Goddess Tangent, Empress Ming, Jemma Jansen and Colby Jansen
ass smothering, CBT, Church Of Satanatrix, Colby Jansen, Dominatrix, DUNGEON, Empress Ming, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, GANGBANGS, Goddess Tangent, Jemma Jansen, Jemma Jansen online, Lady Vi, latex, laughing, Quadruple Domme, Satanatrix, Satanatrix online, Urethra Dialation, Urethral Finger Fucking, urethral stretching,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2024, 03:57 AM   #202
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Veronica Vixen - Caged Agony

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Veronica Vixen - Caged Agony
File Size : 1 611.51 MB
Duration : 00:11:09
Mistress Veronica is enjoying the warm summer weather while Her slave suffers by Her side. Slave has its pathetic cock locked up while being teased by Mistress's glorious ass through its cell. Mistress would like to use that slave tongue to clean Her Latina booty. The human chair is repeatedly used to lick Her ass and be smothered! The combination of pleasure and pain is at its peak for this loser dick.
ass licking, ass smothering, Chastity, face sitting, femdom online, HUMILIATION, Mistress Veronica Vixen, Mistress Veronica Vixen online, SMOTHER,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-16-2024, 06:52 AM   #203
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Why We Fart In Their Faces

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Why We Fart In Their Faces
File Size : 651 MB
Duration : 00:06:55
This scene opens with a close up of Mistress Mercy talking about how hot it is and how sweaty her body is. The camera pulls back and we see she is talking to Princess Mia and they are both in bathing suits and as it pulls back even further we see they are sitting on stools with slaves sitting behind them, secured to the stools, sniffing their asses. Those lucky slaves! "I'm dripping with sweat down my ass crack" Mia says. "Maybe we should have them clean them" Mercy replies. "Our dirty sweaty asses" she continues. Mia mentions she is also gassy and in the same sentence she blows gas in her slaves face who acts all dazed and confused before appreciating her gift and burying his nose between her cheeks. Mia bounces and her ass wiggles and it's enough for her to release a nice long growler of a fart this time. The slave moans a bit struggling to tolerate the gas but this time keeps his nose buried in her cheeks. The sweat and the gas is potent and fills the room.
Mercy slams her ass in her slaves face and lets out a small silent fart followed by a decent ripper. She pulls the slaves face into her ass. Then rubs it up and down as if she's wiping her ass on his face. Mia lets out another and fans the air because it is getting pretty thick in the room. Mia asks Mercy if she ever puts her slave under the covers and just farts as much as she can. Mercy confuses that she once did it and farted so much she thought she was going to have to give her slave mouth to mouth. They have a good laugh. Mia leans forward and again blasts a fart in her slaves face. The smell always overwhelms him, lol. Now with all the farting the girls feel their ass cracks are pretty nasty. They pull the fabric to the side and tell the slaves to lick up and down the crack and to press against their butt holes when passing over them. The slaves tongue is on Mia's ass when she farts again. Mercy says she is impressed at how gassy Mia actually is. They talk about making the slaves their toilets and then laugh seeing their cocks get harder. Mia asks the slaves if they want to be their full time toilets and the slaves between licks say they do and sound desperate saying so. Who wouldn't want to dine from these two beauties? Goddesses should never be using harsh toilet paper!
ass licking, ass worship, bondage, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, FARTING, femdom online, Mercy, Mia, Toilet Slavery,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-16-2024, 09:48 AM   #204
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Legs - Slave Worship Mistress Feet And Ass In Red Nylons

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Legs - Slave Worship Mistress Feet And Ass In Red Nylons
File Size : 89.13 MB
Duration : 00:03:39
Today my slave is shackled and ready to please me. At first, as a foreplay, he will diligently lick my nylon feet. He will suck every toe on my legs while I rest on the bed. After I satisfied he will start worshiping my ass. He will sniff my nylon booty, inhaling deeply and savoring it scent. He will lick my nylon ass gently and diligently. I'll sit on his face and rub against him until I'm completely satisfied. Yes, today I want to have some fun. Let's get started, slave prepare your tongue, today you will have to work hard all night long.
Ass Lick, ass licking, ass smelling, ass smothering, Ass Sniff, ass to mouth, ass worship, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, foot domination, foot fetish, foot slave, foot worship, mistress, mistress feet, Mistress Legs, Mistress Legs online, Slave Lick Feet, WORSHIP,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-16-2024, 10:43 PM   #205
pricelove777
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Farting Ass Dinner

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - Farting Ass Dinner
File Size : 372.47 MB
Duration : 00:08:55
ass licking, Domina Planet, lick my ass, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, Pussy Worship Pov,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-16-2024, 10:50 PM   #206
pricelove777
Местный

Default Zara Bizarr - Painful Treatment Of The Slave

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Zara Bizarr - Painful Treatment Of The Slave
File Size : 267.7 MB
Duration : 00:06:03
dominant face sitting, facesitting fart mistress, Female Worship, Pussy Worship Compilation, Zara Bizarr,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-17-2024, 12:32 AM   #207
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Ezada Sinn Breathe Or Cum

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Ezada Sinn Breathe Or Cum
File Size : 511.37 MB
Duration : 00:13:08

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-17-2024, 03:27 AM   #208
pricelove777
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Ava And Honey - Deep Full Weight Smother Fun

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Ava And Honey - Deep Full Weight Smother Fun
File Size : 1 331.2 MB
Duration : 00:10:31
Resolution : 3840x2160
Ava and Honey love alpha men. That's why it's extra funny when they come across little weak betas. There is so much to use them for! The possibilities are endless. Betas are so stupid and have little shrimp dicks. This combination makes betas so naive and vulnerable. Hot girls can basically do whatever they want to them, and they don't really have a choice but to take it. The girls are the ultimate brats! They climb all over him like he isn't even there. His breathing is not on the priority list. The girl's hangout on him and make fun of him for being such a bozo. Then they are going to leave him there while they go out. And all that's left is for him to savor the smell of their ass and feet on his face.
ava, bondage, BRAT GIRLS, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Princess Honey, SMOTHER, Submissive Slave Training,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-17-2024, 06:22 AM   #209
pricelove777
Местный

Default Queen Melanin Huge Thigh Scissoring On Human Punching Bag

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Queen Melanin Huge Thigh Scissoring On Human Punching Bag
File Size : 695.7 MB
Duration : 00:06:22