In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-06-2024, 03:08 PM   #201
sancho48
Местный

Default House Of Sinn - The Best Choice In Life

House Of Sinn - The Best Choice In Life

No matter the price, no matter the pain, all males are sacrificing victims when it comes to loving Women. We can tease them and torment them; they will never stop loving Us. But what's the best choice in life other than being submissive, devoted, and totally owned by a superior Woman?
Size - 897.69 MB
Duration - 00:10:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Hos, Milf, Pro Dominatrix, Brunette, Glove Fetish, Leather Gloves, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Nipple Play, Nipple Pain, Tease And Denial, Tease And Deny, Teasing, Masked Slave, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit In Face, Chastity Belt, Nipple Clamps, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Boot Worship, Red Leather Boots, Boot Smelling, Boot Sniffing, Smell Fetish, Boot Slave, Bootlicker, Boot Licker, Boot Domination, Shiny Pantyhose, Wetlook Nylon, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Wet Look, Foot Fetish, Foot Dom, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Nylon Feet Smelling, Bondage, Foot Kissing, Pain, Hom, Hand Over Mouth, Breath Play, High Heel Sucking, Degradation, Men Following Orders, Mental Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Pathetic Loser, Footslave, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2024, 06:33 PM   #202
sancho48
Местный

Default Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Body Bag Milking

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Body Bag Milking

My slave is completely immobalised and at my mercy. Only his rock hard cock is exposed through my body bag. Watch as I tease his cock relentlessly, bringing him within 1 stroke of climax to then stop. His body convulsing in the bag, doing what little he can to resist unloading without MY permission. He knows better than to disobey me. I decide that I want his sperm for my collection. I place a condom on his tormented cock and finally permit him to cum for ME.
Size - 1 996.84 MB
Duration - 00:12:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Condom Handjob, Cum Countdown, Red Lips, Bondage Male, Bondage Slave, Tied Slave, Tied Male, Bound Slave, Bound Male, Boobs, Ball Tickling, Cum Extraction, Blonde, Stockings Fetish, Nylon Fetish, Nylons, Latex, Pvc, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Bdsm, Dungeon, Cock Tease, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, Uk Domme, Uk Domina, Uk Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Pro Domina, Joi, Jerk Off Instructions, Teasing, Milf Domination, Ruined Orgasm, Cumshot, Sperm, Semen, Forced Male Orgasm, Male Abuse, Female Superiority

Keep2share
Old 08-06-2024, 09:58 PM   #203
sancho48
Местный

Default Licking Girls Feet - Rachel - Dusty Shoes And Smelly Feet For Old Bitch

Licking Girls Feet - Rachel - Dusty Shoes And Smelly Feet For Old Bitch

Rachel returned home looking forward to relaxing. Waiting for her at home was slave monica, who immediately crawled up to serve her Goddess. First she began to clean the dust from her shoes, but she was very bad at cleaning. She just slobbered all over the shoes and left streaks from her tongue. Rachel starts to get angry. She orders the old slave to remove her shoes from her feet and remove the dust that got under the shoes and stuck to her bare soles. monica obediently follows the order. monica swallowed all the spools of sweat from Rachel's feet. Her tongue was still too wet to clean the floor like that, Rachel thought. She decided to collect all the dust and dirt that had fallen onto the floor with the old woman's tongue. Finally, Rachel used monica's mouth as an ashtray and fed her cigarette ends.
Size - 1 049.81 MB
Duration - 00:17:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Mature, Sweaty Feet, Brunette, Human Ashtray, Ash Eating, Smoking, Smoke, Foot Smelling, Feet Sniffing, Amateur, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Shoelicker, Soles Worship, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Female Loser, Footworship, Footlicking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Total Submission

Keep2share
Old 08-07-2024, 01:23 AM   #204
sancho48
Местный

Default Anal fisting with ruined ejaculation

Anal fisting with ruined ejaculation

Size - 237.06 MB
Duration - 00:10:48
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - femdom, latex fetish, anal fisting, milking dick, handjob

Keep2share
Old 08-07-2024, 04:48 AM   #205
sancho48
Местный

Default Mistress Tangent - Rubber dicks sandwich Double fucked anal slut

Mistress Tangent - Rubber dicks sandwich Double fucked anal slut

Size - 444.37 MB
Duration - 00:14:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - femdom, strapon, anal, pegging, double fucked, ass drilled, humiliation, females fucks male

Keep2share
Old 08-07-2024, 08:13 AM   #206
sancho48
Местный

Default Defenseless in the pillory

Defenseless in the pillory

Size - 146.88 MB
Duration - 00:04:32
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - homemade, femdom, prostate massage, anal plug, anal stimulation, slave

Keep2share
Old 08-07-2024, 11:38 AM   #207
sancho48
Местный

Default Cruel Anettes Fetish - Swallow From The Tube

Cruel Anettes Fetish - Swallow From The Tube

The naked slave is willingly holding the tube in his mouth, on the other end, Princess Nikki and Mistress Anette are about to spit some disgusting, coughed up snot into a cone. They drink coffee and snack some chocolate to make their saliva even more thick, before they make the slave swallow it.
Size - 431.2 MB
Duration - 00:10:46
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Nikky Thorne, Fishnet Tights, Fishnet Stockings, Fishnets, Milf, Blondes, Boots, Ashtray Slavery, Ashtray Servitude, Smoking, Smoke, Human Ashtray, Ash Eating, Cigar, Cigarette, Pathetic Loser, Snotty Spit, Double Domination, Unusual, Cruel Bdsm, Domina Amazon, Elegant Femdom, Degradation, Spit Eating, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Saliva, Mucus, Phlegm, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Extreme Humiliation, Young Domme, Dominant Women, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Abused Slave, Female Superiority

Keep2share
Old 08-07-2024, 03:03 PM   #208
sancho48
Местный

Default Goddess Gynarchy - Mistress Serena - Shibari Chair Trials Part 2 Of 2

Goddess Gynarchy - Mistress Serena - Shibari Chair Trials Part 2 Of 2

The bound slave's nipples and tweaked, pinched and tweezed with fingernails and clamps whilst 3 sounds remain inserted down his urethra. The slave, immobilised in beautiful intricate Shibari is then edged relentlessly over and over again before being allowed to orgasm in an explosive handsfree orgasm.
Size - 826.85 MB
Duration - 00:17:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Nipple Torture, Nipple Pain, Nipple Torment, Nipple Play, Nipple Clamps, Urethral Sounding,suction Cups, Sensory Deprivation, Cumshot, Sperm, Semen, Forced Male Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Nylon Catsuit, Bdsm, Dungeon, Shibari, Bondage Male, Bondage Slave, Tied Slave, Tied Male, Bound Slave, Bound Male, Rope Bondage, Cbt, Vibrator, Sex Toys, British Femdom, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, Uk Domme, Uk Domina, Uk Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Verbal Humiliation, Edging, Pathetic Male, Milking, Orgasm Control, Male Abuse, Abused By Woman, Cock Tease, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Submissive, Slave Humiliation, Female Supremacy

Keep2share
Old 08-07-2024, 06:28 PM   #209
sancho48
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Bp - Short Fat Fuck Piece Of Shit Loser Gets Some Attention

Brat Princess 2 - Bp - Short Fat Fuck Piece Of Shit Loser Gets Some Attention

One day I received a message in my Twitter DM'S. I read it and it was this beta begging me to let him be a slave. So, I met with him at a coffee shop. The second he walked in I literally spit my drink out and died laughing. He was the shortest, ugliest loser I have ever met! Automatically I just knew I had to bring him back to the BP house. He followed me there. I had called the girls on the way and I told them all about him and how they won't stop laughing when he walks through the door. He walks through the door and instantly all of us are laughing. Bullying this little dweeb!!!! He was star struck. Being able to be in the house looking at half naked girls. He was so lucky that day. I don't think he knew what he was in for. Everyone was so mean to him and made him cry. We verbally abused him and humiliated him. We decided he might be good to make content with. So, we put him through HELL. We spun him around til he almost threw up. We played tennis with him and shoved him back n forth while insulting him. We couldn't stop laughing. It was a great time. After the camera turned off he was so scared and instantly escaped our house. And was never to be heard from again. LOL We scared the fuck out of that little munchkin elf boy. What the fuck. His ugliness burnt my eyes out.
Size - 1 248.17 MB
Duration - 00:11:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Fat Slave, Yoga Pants, Yoga Leggings, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Group Domination, Laughing, Princess Amber, Mistress Nika, Fishnets, Pantyhose, Nylon, Blonde, Brunette, Glossy Leotard, Shiny Spandex Bodysuit, Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Bdsm, Brat Girls, Loser, Pathetic Male, Amazons, Femdom, Female Domination, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Young Domina

Keep2share
Old 08-07-2024, 09:53 PM   #210
sancho48
Местный

Default Goddess Grazi - Ggr Negao Fw Enquanto Faz A Unha

Goddess Grazi - Ggr Negao Fw Enquanto Faz A Unha

Size - 1 520.81 MB
Duration - 00:10:32
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Foot Massage, Ignore, Ignoring, Masked Slave, Milf, Brazil Femdom, Brazilian Dominatrix, Female Domination, Bdsm, Blonde, Foot Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Goddessworship, Feet Licking

Keep2share