In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-30-2024, 07:49 PM   #201
sexdownload
Местный

Default Men Are Slaves - Sonny Mckinley - 2243

Men Are Slaves - Sonny Mckinley - 2243

fendom facesitting, Lick My Asshole, Men Are Slaves, Pussy Eating Slave, Sonny McKinley, Tongue Her Ass,
Duration : 00:07:02
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 521.34 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2024, 11:14 PM   #202
sexdownload
Местный

Default Madame Teeze - Close Up Farts And Ass Cleaning

Madame Teeze - Close Up Farts And Ass Cleaning

ass eating, fendom facesitting, Madame Teeze, Pussy Eating Slave, Tongue Her Ass,
Duration : 00:11:26
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 504.44 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-31-2024, 02:39 AM   #203
sexdownload
Местный

Default Satanatrix - Part 1 Wet Little Sufferer

Satanatrix - Part 1 Wet Little Sufferer

facesitting fart mistress, Lick My Asshole, Satanatrix, Slave Riding Face, Tongue Her Ass,
Duration : 00:14:56
File Size : 853.57 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-31-2024, 06:04 AM   #204
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Goddess Lilith - Not Good Enough To Be Under My Ass

Club Stiletto Femdom - Goddess Lilith - Not Good Enough To Be Under My Ass

As this scene opens Mistress Lilith is bouncing on a slaves head that is turned sideways on the green bench. You can see the look of pain in the slaves face. She gets up and knocks on the surface of the bench and says "I love this bench, it's as hard as a rock." She then tells the slave to turn his head upwards so she can bury him under her plump ass. "You want my ass on your face, don't you?" she asks him as she sits down. She mentions the slave has been in chastity for a month and she hopes the face sitting gives him a big erection. After some time she gives him a breath but only for a second before sitting back down again. She pushes him again and again and lifts only briefly each time. "You're lucky to be under my ass, you're not good enough for my ass" she tells him.
She then lifts up only to blow a fart before sealing it into the slaves face with her ass. When she gets up she goes and grabs the slaves by the balls and chastity before sitting on him in a reverse position. "I'm going to fully relax so there's no pressure on my legs" she says. The slave has a small gap in his nostrils and his nose is right by the Mistress's pussy. She asks if he can smell it. She then turns his head back into the original side way position and sits once again. "Is it good for you too?" she asks the slave and when he grunts that it is she replies "Good, because I have an hour to spare."
ass smothering, boot fetish, boots, Chastity, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, FARTING, femdom online, Goddess Lilith online, Greenstool, Lilith,
Duration : 00:05:26
File Size : 676.9 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-31-2024, 09:29 AM   #205
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mean World Mean Bitches New Pronouns For Fluffy Elana Bunnz

Mean World Mean Bitches New Pronouns For Fluffy Elana Bunnz

Duration : 00:35:50
File Size : 2 071.55 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-31-2024, 12:54 PM   #206
sexdownload
Местный

Default The Harlot House - Smooshed Under My Fat Valentine Ass

The Harlot House - Smooshed Under My Fat Valentine Ass

Dacey Knows how much her big juicy ass turns you on, for a special valentine surprise she's decided to put that plump ass right where you want it most.your face! She teases you with it, bouncing and twerking her ass, then she sits full weight on your face increasing the time she sits while noticing how hard it makes your cock. Stroking and caressing your dick while she smooshes your face. She controls your breath and your cock now. can you take it?
ass smothering, ass worship, dacey harlot, dexter darkly, face sitting, femdom online, HANDJOBS, SMOTHER, SQUASH/SMOTHER, The Harlot House, The Harlot House online, valentine's day,
Duration : 00:11:10
File Size : 804 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-31-2024, 04:19 PM   #207
sexdownload
Местный

Default Female Worship - 882

Female Worship - 882

domination face sitting, Face Grinding Orgasm, Female Worship, Femdom Pussy Lick, Myra Moans, Pussy Licking Slave,
Duration : 00:05:23
File Size : 1 160.6 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-31-2024, 07:44 PM   #208
sexdownload
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Jazmin Luv - Sweaty Gym Babe Worshipped By Chastity Slave

Brat Princess 2 - Jazmin Luv - Sweaty Gym Babe Worshipped By Chastity Slave

Jazmin just got back from the gym. Everyone stared at her. She looks so hot and its like what else should she wear? She isn't going to wear sweats and a hoodie. So, she wore her spandex shorts. She vents to beta. And of course, his dumbass opinion doesn't matter. But still. She is so sweaty, so she makes him worship her whole body and lick the sweat off of her. Especially her feet and ass. He kisses her legs and feet. He wishes so badly to be let out of chastity. She turns around and bends over and rubs her ass against his cage. He tells her it's so tight. But she doesn't care HAHA
ass licking, CHASTITY MALE, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, foot worship, GODDESS WORSHIP, Jazmin Luv, spandex,
Duration : 00:12:13
File Size : 1 436.38 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-31-2024, 11:09 PM   #209
sexdownload
Местный

Default Impossible Opponent Pt. 2 - The Punishment Roundft. Jolene Hexx

Impossible Opponent Pt. 2 - The Punishment Roundft. Jolene Hexx

In this follow up to "Impossible Opponent Pt. 1" (the match), since dummy lost decisively Jolene now gets to enjoy the punishment round where he has to take whatever She chooses to dish out.
He may have thought this just meant scissorholds and various submission holds, but that would be too easy and Jolene is in the mood for more of a beatdown. The standing up stuff like punches and kicks. She shows off Her MMA skills and he comments early on after a flurry of punches that he might throw up!
Sensing he's breaking down, Jolene takes him down to the mat and mixes in with Her strikes just to give him a short breather. Of course, that breather included spanking and a pretty extreme wedgie where She lifted his 220 pound frame off the ground by his underwear!
After being emasculated in those ways Jolene orders him back to his feet to take another flurry of punches, kicks and forearm strikes, then follows that up with stomping and butt drops. Through all of this sadistic torment Jolene is flashing Her beautiful, beaming smile almost the entire time.
The clock wouldn't move fast enough for him, but he took whatever She dished out despite great struggle. All the while, you can hear Me laughing behind the camera and interacting. This was quite a show.
dom facesitting, femdom face sitting, Femdom Pussy Lick, mistress facesitting, dom facesitting, dominant face sitting, Extreme Pussy Eating, fendom facesitting,
Duration : 00:12:55
File Size : 733.81 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-01-2024, 02:34 AM   #210
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Hard For Ass - Lady Bellatrix

Club Stiletto Femdom - Hard For Ass - Lady Bellatrix

Lady Bellatrix is commenting how the little green stool has become very popular at Club Stiletto. She knocks on the surface and you can tell that it's a wood with just a thin piece of fabric over it. Face sitting shouldn't always be fun for a slave. "So solid and rock hard, unlike the slaves around here" she says. She then calls one of the slaves in because she wants to sit on his face. She starts by pointing and laughing at his cock. "You love suffering under my ass, don't you?" she asks the slave who says he does. She has him sit on the ground with his head on the bench and she sits on it full weight. She slow grinds him, then gives him a breath and he thanks her for letting him breathe. "Yes I control his breathing too" Bellatrix acknowledges saying he's lucky being able to breathe the same oxygen as her.
She rocks on the slaves face and it is really getting crushed. She turns and moves into a forward position being sure to lean back so he really suffers. She asks him if he has to breathe and a muffled sound comes from under her ass. "I think he said no" Bellatrix says. She tells him to touch his maggot cock then comments how small it is compared to the studs she fucks. Now she really wants to finish him off so she sits on his face sidesaddle. No nose between the butt cheeks from this position and you can hear the slaves grunts of pain from under her ass. She lifts up to let out a fart, everyone passes gas but around here the ladies love to make sure they all go up a slaves nose. She lets out a second fart for good measure. Finally, she tells the slave to turn his head sideways on the stool. "This is where the real suffering comes in" she says and with the slaves head turned away from her body you can see the pain in his face. "I'm just going to stay here all day" Bellatrix says, his head is really comfortable.
Ass Smother, ass smothering, bellatrix, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, FARTING, femdom online, Lady Bellatrix online, small penis humiliation, sph,
Duration : 00:07:23
File Size : 706.25 MB

Link For Download