In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-17-2024, 12:14 PM   #211
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Mavka - Facesitting And Ass Worship

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Mavka - Facesitting And Ass Worship
Format : mp4
File Size : 398.79 MB
Duration : 00:09:01
Resolution : 1920x1078
facesitting fart mistress, femdom face sitting, mistress ass worship, Mistress Mavka, Pussy Worship Pov,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 03:07 PM   #212
pricelove777
Местный

Default Goddess Rayssa Garcia - Fart Fetish Humiliation

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Rayssa Garcia - Fart Fetish Humiliation
File Size : 732.71 MB
Duration : 00:12:07
Resolution : 1920x1080
femdom online, fendom facesitting, Goddess Rayssa Garcia, Goddess Rayssa Garcia online, lick my ass, Pussy Worship Pov, Tongue Her Ass,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-17-2024, 06:02 PM   #213
pricelove777
Местный

Default Scissoring You Makes Me Wet

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Scissoring You Makes Me Wet
File Size : 1 431.88 MB
Duration : 00:19:24

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-17-2024, 08:57 PM   #214
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Lady Renee - You Will Worship My Arse

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Lady Renee - You Will Worship My Arse
File Size : 500.32 MB
Duration : 00:08:40
Resolution : 1280x720
Worship and adore My arse slave; you are but a seat for My wonderful backside. I love to bounce on your pussy loving nose, rubbing My scent all over it. My delicious asshole is so close to your nostrils, you will inhale the divine smell of it, I know you desire to lick it. Know that I will use you as My seat, you will worship My perfection and learn to crave Me more and more...

Also available in wmv format
Arse Sniffing, arse worship, ASS FETISH, ass sniffing, ass worship, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, Female Supremacy, FEMDOM, femdom online, GODDESS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS, lady renee, mistress, Mistress Lady Renee, Mistress Lady Renee online, Pussy Sniffing, PUSSY WORSHIP, Queening, renee, STOCKINGS, White Booty,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-17-2024, 11:52 PM   #215
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto - A Little Help From My Friend

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto - A Little Help From My Friend
File Size : 569.65 MB
Duration : 00:05:26

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-18-2024, 02:47 AM   #216
pricelove777
Местный

Default Goddess Naama - Spitting And Sucking Iron Stud

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Naama - Spitting And Sucking Iron Stud
File Size : 112.32 MB
Duration : 00:02:32
domination face sitting, facesitting fart mistress, femdom forced facesitting, Goddess Naama, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-18-2024, 05:42 AM   #217
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Dutch Oven Becomes A Toilet Box - Goddess Amelia

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Dutch Oven Becomes A Toilet Box - Goddess Amelia
File Size : 731.04 MB
Duration : 00:06:17
Goddess Amelia has her slave locked in the toilet box. She is super gassy and plans to fill it with her farts. She walks in and opens the lid looking down at her victim, er slave. "Today we're going to do dutch oven" she tells him adding "You're going to be high floating on my gas." She sits on the box and bounces and wiggles her ass until she expels her first fart. She closes her legs to insure it all goes into the box. She comments that even she can smell it so you can well imagine how ripe it is inside the box. She lifts her butt a bit to give you a view of her crack and lets out another fart before locking up the hole completely again with her ass. "It's gotta be toxic in there" she says laughing as she lets out another.
"It looks like at some point I'm going to have to make you my toilet" she says. She lets out a long growling fart and you can tell things are about to get serious, if you know what we mean. She tells the slave to touch himself and to think of her farts in a sexual way. "Think of them as your lover, caressing you in your times of great need" she tells him as she lets out another fart. She humiliates him by saying she knows he's never had a real girlfriend but at least he has her farts and waste. She lets out another fart and then starts rubbing his cock with her foot. She farts again and makes sure the seal is tight, she wants him swimming in her ass gas. Out of curiosity she lifts up and the smell hits her like a ton of bricks. She closes the hole again and farts again. The slave can be heard groaning from inside the box. "Open your mouth" she tells him and she starts to grunt, telling him to chew it all up. The struggle is real as you can hear. She realizes that the slave can't reach up in the box to clean her so she gets up, closes the lid, and leans over the bed, calling her other slave in to lick her ass crack clean!
Amelia, big butts, bondage, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, FARTING, femdom online, Goddess Amelia online, toilet, Toilet Slavery,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-18-2024, 08:37 AM   #218
pricelove777
Местный

Default Female Worship - 876

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Female Worship - 876
File Size : 1 289.56 MB
Duration : 00:05:57
Resolution : 3840x2160
ass licking, facesitting fart mistress, Female Worship, femdom face sitting, Myra Moans, Pussy Licking Orgasm,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-18-2024, 02:51 PM   #219
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Mistress Yaz - Step-Daddy Lick My Ass Then Cum While Being My Toilet

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Mistress Yaz - Step-Daddy Lick My Ass Then Cum While Being My Toilet
File Size : 1 114.58 MB
Duration : 00:09:52
This scene opens with sweet but kinky Mistress Yaz wiggling her ass on step-daddy, Mick. Yaz is tiny, only 4'11", but her ass can bury any face and is something to behold when she starts to gyrate it. "With step-daddy eating so much cum this week I decided to give him a treat" Yaz says looking at the camera. "The treat is my ass" she adds as she starts to slam his face with it. Yaz didn't wipe her ass after using the toilet so has left her panties on to collect the smell for Mick and to prevent a mess on the bed. She slaps his balls and tells him his little dick is so cute. "Take a deep breath" she says and now sits firmly on his face. She doesn't lift up but her butt cheeks are twerking like crazy. She leans forward and lets out a super amazing growling fart that really makes Mick gasp. Again she sits up to cut off his air. Soon her ass starts twerking, gyrating and bouncing again and Mick gets air from all the movement so she turns into a forward face sitting position as she is sick of looking at his cock. She tells him to get it hard and to also get his tongue up into her dirty panties and asshole.
"I love having a dirty butt when I face sit him" she says and adds that he is really not even good enough to lick her dirty ass so why would she ever clean it for him. The stroking and the talk gets step-daddy humiliated and hard. More ass pounding now, Yaz's ass is really captivating through this entire scene. Soon he is begging to cum so she decides to let him because she has an idea. He blows a big thick load and she pulls out a giant dildo from under the covers and wipes up all the cum with it. She makes him lick all the cum off of it. "I know how much you love cum" she says adding that although she knows his own cum is not his favorite, "Cum is Cum." He licks up every drop and then she tells him to lick his hand as well. Disgusted by all that cum she tells him she is leaving!
ass licking, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, cum eating, cumshot, CUMSHOTS, face sitting, Facesitting, family fantasy, FARTING, femdom online, Mistress Yaz online, sph, Taboo, toilet, Toilet Slavery,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-18-2024, 02:54 PM   #220
pricelove777
Местный

Default Blazedbrat - Who Can Sit On His Face The Longest

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Blazedbrat - Who Can Sit On His Face The Longest
File Size : 580.72 MB
Duration : 00:05:31
A face sitting scene with Goddess Amelia & myself taking turns sitting on a slave's face & seeing which of us can keep him under our perfect ass's the longest. Whenever one of us isn't face-sitting we do our best to throw the slave off by slapping his balls or yanking on his cock. After all, it is a contest! Nice full-weight sitting & butt gyrating, grinding with camera angles from above and below. Sure it's a struggle for the slave & he whimpers from the ball slapping but can you imagine a better place to be than the position this slave finds himself in? In the end, it's decided the slave is both a winner and a loser.
Alt Domme, ass worship, Blazed Brat, BlazedBrat, BlazedBrat online, Bratty Ass Worship, bratty femdom, BUTT DROPS, CBT, DOUBLE DOMINATION, Duo Domme, face sitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Mistress Mercy Rage, VERBAL HUMILIATION,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST