In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-02-2024, 04:09 PM   #221
sexdownload
Местный

Default Filth Fetish Studios - Princess Honey - Pay To Smell My Sweaty Ass

Filth Fetish Studios - Princess Honey - Pay To Smell My Sweaty Ass

ass licking, femdom online, Filth Fetish Studios, Filth Fetish Studios online, Mistress Ass Lick, mistress facesitting, Princess Honey, Princess Honey online, Pussy Worship Compilation,
Duration : 00:11:03
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 990.67 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2024, 07:34 PM   #222
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Face Rodeo - Ridin Bareback

Domina Planet - Face Rodeo - Ridin Bareback

20-Year-Old Mistress Destiny has been training a new pussy and ass slave, breath training him by smothering him under Her young, beautiful round ass and Her succulent, sweet-tasting, perfect shaved pussy. She started him off incrementally and has been using the queening chair mainly to ensure that he can properly kiss, lick, suck and worship Her nether region properly, like a technician. But now, She wants to really fuck his face and orgasm, without any consideration for the slave or his needs. True objectification and sexual service of Her needs, regardless of any other trivial thing, i.e.; breathing, tasting, cumming, being completely helpless and in bondage. She has the slave bound with hands above the head and a blindfold on as She saunters into the dungeon, wearing just red gloves, a red general's hat, and a metal spike studded top that barely contains Her DD luscious tits. "My pussy and asshole have a date with your face, pig, and that means the only thing of ANY use on your worthless body; your tongue - will be the only thing I pay any attention to. That is unless it happens to retract back into your brainless head, in which case I'll blame your balls and just punch them as hard as I can" She stands over the slave, straddling him, and slowly lowers Her perfect shaved pussy onto his face, getting on top of the slave on all fours: "Kiss Mistress Rose, slave. Kiss my superior pussy and show it respect.good, again. And again. Keep kissing.ok, now lick lightly around the outer labia.keep circling.now a long, light lick, just over the inner labia.uhhhh" He starts licking the now wettening slit that starts to open like a flower blossoming as his tongue parts the lips he starts to emit sucking and slurping sounds. She starts to sliiiiide up and down his tongue, faster and faster, beseeching him to keep it out. She starts to moan and starts pressing down harder on his face, the strokes getting more jerky. Finally, She has a little shuddering orgasm, settling on his face as he struggles to try and breathe, but to no avail, until She finally is done and lifts up, he gasps for breath. But now She wants Her ass worshipped, so She stands up, spreads Her beautiful ebony ass open: "Slave, stick out your stupid tongue - hard and long" She squats down onto his tongue, completely enveloping his face with Her beautiful ass, but then rises up briefly, giving him air: "Now, I don't want you to just lick my asshole like you have before; during ass worship sessions or even when you ate my boyfriend's cum out of my asshole. No, I want deep, anal tongue fucking. If I don't get it, I'm gonna blame your balls and punch them as hard as I can. Do you understand, pig?" "Yes Mistress" She spreads Her tight little rosebud open and finds his tongue with it, lowering Herself onto it, his tongue disappears deep inside Her rectum, as does the rest of his face. She smothers him a bit, exhorting him to not stop licking the hole. She then rises up and slowly and then slides back down onto his pink, extended tongue. But She keeps speeding up, faster and faster, keeping the cheeks spread wide with Her hands but bouncing harder and harder on his poor face. "Keep your fucking tongue out, piggie. I'm gonna assfuck your tongue" She starts to bang up and down on his face harder and harder, he keeps his tongue fully extended though, which means it is fully extended deep in Her rectal canal. She keeps pounding harder and harder until he starts groaning in pain. "Take it you fucking wimp! Taste my ass!" She starts to really smack his face now with Her ass, twerking on him as his tongue keeps finding the mark- Her bowels. She finally rests on his face again, for a final smother, before getting up and tossing his leash in his face and walking out the dungeon door, clearly satisfied.for the moment.
Domina Planet, domme face sitting, lick my ass, Mistress Destiny, mistress facesitting, Pussy Worship Pov,
Duration : 00:08:46
File Size : 533.93 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-02-2024, 11:01 PM   #223
sexdownload
Местный

Default Queens Of Kink Double Teased Chastity Slave Nesty Xxx And Nomi Melone

Queens Of Kink Double Teased Chastity Slave Nesty Xxx And Nomi Melone

Duration : 00:13:33
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 350.07 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-03-2024, 02:26 AM   #224
sexdownload
Местный

Default Satanatrix - Part 1 - Sounding And Smothering

Satanatrix - Part 1 - Sounding And Smothering

It's Colby Jansen's epic birthday extravaganza. His Mistress, Jemma Jansen, put together an all star team to thoroughly destroy him. In the first installment of this four part series Lady Vi, Jemma Jansen, Goddess Tangent and Empress Ming take turns smothering the birthday boy underneath their juicy asses while fucking his urethra with sounding rods. It might be his birthday but these sadistic mistresses are the ones having all the fun. Real scenes, authentic and unscripted. Featuring: Lady Vi, Goddess Tangent, Empress Ming, Jemma Jansen and Colby Jansen
ass smothering, CBT, Church Of Satanatrix, Colby Jansen, Dominatrix, DUNGEON, Empress Ming, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, GANGBANGS, Goddess Tangent, Jemma Jansen, Jemma Jansen online, Lady Vi, latex, laughing, Quadruple Domme, Satanatrix, Satanatrix online, Urethra Dialation, Urethral Finger Fucking, urethral stretching,
Duration : 00:19:52
File Size : 1 145.42 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-03-2024, 05:49 AM   #225
sexdownload
Местный

Default Blazedbrat - Trapped Under Sweaty Ass

Blazedbrat - Trapped Under Sweaty Ass

I have a slave positioned within the confinements of my facesitting box. I step into the room with a sadistic grin, starting by teasing him with the view then lowering my bubble butt right onto his face. I'm wearing my gym shorts that are still SO SWEATY, they basically cling to my ass as I try to peel them off. Once I've peeled them off I sit right back on his face controlling his breath and making fun of his struggle.
Alt Domme, Ass Bouncing, ass domination, ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ass worship, Blazed Brat, BlazedBrat, BlazedBrat online, Bratty Ass Tease, canadian, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Mistress Mercy Rage, scent fetish, SWEAT FETISH, sweaty ass, tattoos, VERBAL HUMILIATION,
Duration : 00:12:27
File Size : 1 100.59 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-03-2024, 09:14 AM   #226
sexdownload
Местный

Default Men Are Slaves - Sonny Mckinley - 2237

Men Are Slaves - Sonny Mckinley - 2237

Ass Worship Femdom, Extreme Pussy Eating, Men Are Slaves, Mistress Ass Lick, Mistress Pussy Licking, Sonny McKinley,
Duration : 00:04:01
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 865.63 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-03-2024, 12:39 PM   #227
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Its Club Stiletto Not Club Med

Club Stiletto Femdom - Its Club Stiletto Not Club Med

This scene opens with a slave locked in the cage while another lies naked on top of it surrounded by Miss Sadie, Miss Celine and Mistress Mercy. They are mocking his little cock, stroking it and slapping it around. They are about to sound him. Sadie displays a giant rod but they decide to start him out with something smaller to prevent excessive crying. They slide the rod in his dick and Mercy mentions that he is obviously a slut because it goes in very easily. They quickly move to a bigger rod and now the slave starts to fuss. Celine has an idea, she will sit on his face while the other two work on his cock.
Celine steps up on a stool at the foot of the cage but realizes it's a bit wobbly, she tells the slave in the cage to hold it steady for her. She gets up and you see the back of her skirt is open exposing her gorgeous fat ass. "My favorite way to shut up slaves" she says as she settles in on his head. Meanwhile, his cock head is getting fucked hard and Celine remembers he has to breathe when she sees his legs start to twitch. When she gets up he gasps frantically. She only stays up for a second though before he's back under her ass. They tell the slave to stroke his cock and as he does Mercy continues to fuck him with the sounding rod. The rod slides all the way into his cock and between that and the face sitting pretty soon the slave is begging to cum. They count him down and at one they remove the rod and right on cue the slave blows his load. Mercy slaps his balls as he moans with pleasure. Sadie takes the rod that was in his cock and makes the slave in the cage lick it clean, finally making himself useful.
Celine, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, CUMSHOTS, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Mercy, ODD INSERTIONS, Sadie, sounding,
Duration : 00:10:13
File Size : 1 252.69 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-03-2024, 04:04 PM   #228
sexdownload
Местный

Default Bff Videos - Princess Morena Rosa Smelly Farts On Loser Face Pt.2

Bff Videos - Princess Morena Rosa Smelly Farts On Loser Face Pt.2

Bff Videos, facesitting fart mistress, lick my ass, Lick My Asshole, Slave Riding Face,
Duration : 00:10:09
File Size : 371.48 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-03-2024, 07:29 PM   #229
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Lilith Ivy And Mistress Kassy And Their Stool Bound Ass Lickers

Club Stiletto Femdom - Lilith Ivy And Mistress Kassy And Their Stool Bound Ass Lickers

Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, femdom online,
Duration : 00:06:28
File Size : 633.22 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-03-2024, 10:54 PM   #230
sexdownload
Местный

Default Female Worship - Michelle Masque And Ozzy Lusth - 866

Female Worship - Michelle Masque And Ozzy Lusth - 866

ass eating, Female Worship, femdom face, femdom face sitting, Michelle Masque, Worship My Ass,
Duration : 00:05:23
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 169.72 MB

Link For Download