In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-21-2024, 03:42 AM   #241
pricelove777
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Karly - Heavy Farting With Deep Smother

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Karly - Heavy Farting With Deep Smother
Format : mp4
File Size : 1 841.81 MB
Duration : 00:16:13
Resolution : 3840x2160
* REAL FARTING *
Karly just got done teaching her aerobics class. She worked extra hard. She is so sweaty and probably EXTREMELY smelly. How fun would it be to sit on her betas face and make him get a wiff!! Smother him with her smelly scents. She hops on his face and starts farting!! She makes him eat her fart. She farts right into his mouth. He gasps for air and coughs. He is being smushed by her big ass and he can't move so he has no choice but to suck in her farts. It's the only air he can manage to inhale in.
face sitting, FARTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Karly Salinas, SHINY CLOTHING, SMOTHER, Submissive Slave Training,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2024, 06:37 AM   #242
pricelove777
Местный

Default Oublietteclip Store - A Deserved Reward - Alexandra Wildfire

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Oublietteclip Store - A Deserved Reward - Alexandra Wildfire
File Size : 1 091.09 MB
Duration : 00:10:56
Resolution : 1920x1080
Having endured a heavy caning this slave has been given the privilege of worshiping Alexandra Wildfire beautiful bottom, what would you endure for such an honor?
Alexandra Wildfire online, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, fishnets, Goddess Wildfire, HIGH HEELS, Leather, OublietteClip Store, OublietteClip Store online,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-21-2024, 09:32 AM   #243
pricelove777
Местный

Default Female Worship - Myra Moans And Max Fills - 861

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Female Worship - Myra Moans And Max Fills - 861
File Size : 1 175.58 MB
Duration : 00:05:24

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-21-2024, 12:27 PM   #244
pricelove777
Местный

Default Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Trick Or Treat Face Sitting

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Trick Or Treat Face Sitting
File Size : 562 MB
Duration : 00:09:59
It is almost Halloween, but my Big Greedy Ass couldn't wait to get started collecting my treats hahaha
My Big Booty deserves it ALL, and your little faces deserve to be smother and use by my Ass because my Ass owns you and you'll do whatever it takes to please me
A place under my Ass is the best treat you could ever get and there's no other place you'd rather be than under my Big O Bootypumpkin

Are you enjoying your treat? Tell me about it!

FOR MORE FACE SITTING VIDEOS CLICK HERE
FOR MORE ASS WORSHIP VIDEO'S CLICK HERE
FOR MORE ASS SMOTHERING VIDEO'S CLICK HERE
FOR MORE BIG BUTTS VIDEO'S CLICK HERE
ass, Ass Fantasy, ass smothering, ass worship, big butts, BUTT DROPS, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Goddess Jasmine Mendez, Goddess Jasmine Mendez online, GODDESS WORSHIP, halloween, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, latina domination, LATINA GODDESS, SUB TRAINING,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-21-2024, 03:22 PM   #245
pricelove777
Местный

Default Fetish Freaks Africa - The Ass Dominator Butt Drops On Slutty P

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Fetish Freaks Africa - The Ass Dominator Butt Drops On Slutty P
File Size : 655.46 MB
Duration : 00:11:35
The Ass Dominator Bombards Slutty with butt drops to the chest and face. She jumps severally with all her might on Slutty's' face, making slutty almost give up and she has fun doing it enjoying while dominating her. After each drop she sits on her face and chest to muffle her complains. She does several drops to the face to make sure her slave has had enough ass. You can hear Slutty squirm and curse.
ass, ASS FETISH, ass smothering, bbw facesitting, big ass, BUTT DROPS, CHEST SITTING, EBONY, ebony african, ebony bbw, EBONY FEMALE DOMINATION, Facesitting, fat ass, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Fetish Freaks Africa, Fetish Freaks Africa online, HUMILIATION, lesbian, LESBIAN DOMINATION, SMOTHER, smothering, ass, ASS FETISH, ass smothering, bbw facesitting, big ass, BUTT DROPS, CHEST SITTING, EBONY, ebony african, ebony bbw, EBONY FEMALE DOMINATION, Facesitting, fat ass, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Fetish Freaks Africa, Fetish Freaks Africa online, HUMILIATION, lesbian, LESBIAN DOMINATION, SMOTHER, smothering,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-21-2024, 06:17 PM   #246
pricelove777
Местный

Default Young Goddess Kim - Facesitting And Smothering My Pantyhose Toy

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Young Goddess Kim - Facesitting And Smothering My Pantyhose Toy
File Size : 2 236.01 MB
Duration : 00:15:26
*Also Available in 1080p FULL HD*
My toy is wrapped up with another worn pair of My pantyhose over its face and is going to sniff and taste My scent deeper than ever. Smothered beneath My shiny superior ass! I use My objectified bitch toy as a piece of pantyhose wrapped furniture. its face is My comfortable cushion I ride and bounce on. Making Me smile and laugh wickedly at its helpless struggle! There's no escape as I pin it between My thighs, squashing it tightly under My powerful ass. Worship and lick every inch and fibre of My shiny leggings, pantyhose and thong as I sit on its face taking its breath away.
Young Goddess Kim, Clips4Sale, Face sitting, Smother Fetish, Ass Smothering, Pantyhose, Shiny Fetish, Leggings, Stilettos, Objectification, Female Domination, slave, Human Furniture
ass smothering, ass worship, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, real life goddess, SHINY CLOTHING, Young Goddess Kim, Young Goddess Kim online,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-21-2024, 09:12 PM   #247
pricelove777
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Fart Conditioning My Air Conditioning Repair Wimp

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - Fart Conditioning My Air Conditioning Repair Wimp
File Size : 572.58 MB
Duration : 00:09:34
Goddess Logan's AC went out in the middle of a heat wave, so She's stripped down to just some workout clothes and called a repairman whose sign She spotted close to Her house, and he came right over to fix it. He was able to diagnose the problem quickly, telling Her it wouldn't cost more than 30 to repair. As he's finishing and to leave he tells Her he made a mistake, and now it's 3000! She is of course, upset, and starts arguing with him about the cost.
He grabs Her ass and tells Her he will give Her an "Hot Ass Discount". Goddess Logan plays along, getting him a drink and letting him relax naked on a sofa to wait for Her to "slip into something more comfortable". However, She's his drink and he falls resting, giving Her the chance to put him in a slave hood, collar, cuffs, leash and bind him to the sofa. She is seated on his prone body and slaps him lightly to wake him up.
"What the..what the fuck is going on? I thought I was gonna get a massage and get a piece of your ass?"
"You need to learn how respect Women. You want a piece of my ass enough to try and rip me off? Ok then. You're gonna get not just a piece of my ass, but ALL OF IT. The good and the bad!"
She turns around on his prone body, putting Her booty-short covered ass right in his face. She keeps inching it closer and closer and then suddenly sits down on his face, sealing his airways and holding him down while he struggles to get away. She lets him up, gasping for air and tells him"
"We're gonna play a little game - I'm gonna smother you with my ass for longer and longer times. We'll start with 15 seconds. and work our way up from there!"
She sits back down on his face and head, more firmly this time, ignoring his muffled cries and struggles. When She lets him up, he is gasping and coughing for air, telling him:
"Now we're gonna go for 25 seconds. Ready?"
..and suddenly sits on his face again before he can catch his breath and prepare. He starts struggling at about 25 seconds, but She holds his head in so he can't escape and he manages to survive. When She finally gets him up to 40 seconds he is whining and scared, but She tells him:
"We're gonna step things up a notch now. You're gonna see exactly HOW my asshole works! I want You to watch it closely"
She pulls down the back of the grey booty shorts to expose Her bare anus. Shoving it back in his face, She tells him to watch Her asshole very closely. She then blasts him in the face with a loud, long fart. He starts crying out in disgust, trying to move his head and nose away from the putrid cloud enveloping his head, but he can't because She reaches around and grabs his head, mashing his face in Her ass and then She just sits down on his face, trapping him right in the source and ensuring that the only air he does breath has come directly from Her asshole.
"SMELL IT STEP-MOTHER FUCKER! SMELL IT, SMELL IT, SMELL IT! Breathe it into your lungs, this air has come from your Goddess. You will learn to love it"
Once She's satisfied he's smelled it all She lets him, sputtering and sobbing in humiliation and disgust. But She just pulls aside Her shorts and says:
"Ok Wimp. Now watch how it works again"
She blasts him with another fart, closer to his face and sits down immediately on his face:
"SMELL IT DEEPLY. Now, does it smell good to you yet? We're gonna keep doing this until it does"
.and She does, blasting him with at again and again after longer and longer times being fart-smothered.
ass domination, ass humiliation, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass worship, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face farting, face grinding, fart conditioning, fart face, fart slave, fart smelling, fart smothering, FARTING, Female Supremacy, femdom online, Goddess Logan online, MALE SLAVERY, SMOTHER, ass domination, ass humiliation, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass worship, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face farting, face grinding, fart conditioning, fart face, fart slave, fart smelling, fart smothering, FARTING, Female Supremacy, femdom online, Goddess Logan online, MALE SLAVERY, SMOTHER,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-22-2024, 12:07 AM   #248
pricelove777
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Slave Brown Tongue

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - Slave Brown Tongue
File Size : 536.37 MB
Duration : 00:13:09
Miss Vega, 20, and Queen Sirena, 18, walk into the dungeon wearing incredibly sexy black latex outfits; Miss Vega wears a pair of black, skin-tight latex lace-up pants, Queen Sirena wears a black latex dress and both have on black, platform, patent leather, lace-up spike-heeled boots. The slave is already bound on its back, strapped securely to a rack, and wearing a black latex slave hood. They walk up to the slave complaining about how sweaty and hot the latex that They've been wearing for a photoshoot They've just finished. Queen Sirena wields a riding crop. Miss Vega flogger Queen Sirena gets the slave's attention by whipping it on the thigh and making it yelp in pain and surprise. Queen Siren says:
"Slave, today you're going to learn how to properly honor worship and clean our sweaty dirty asses. You will sniff, kiss, lick, and suck our assholes until they smell like fucking roses. Got that bitch?"
First, they take turns smothering the slave with their perfect, latex-covered asses, to show the slave who's boss. Then they both climb on top of the slave, Miss Vega unzips the crotch of Her black latex pants to reveal Her wet pussy and puckered starfish. Queen Sirena reaches around Her and spreads Her perfect ass cheeks apart wider. She sits on the slave's face, its nose going up Her asshole until it's struggling to breathe, Queen Sirena whips it with the crop. She rises up to give it air, and Miss Vega orders the slave:
"Kiss it.again..now French kiss my asshole. DEEPER, bitch!"
Queen Sirena grabs the back of the slave's head and pushes it into Her ass, cramming the slave's tongue even further up Her sweaty rectum. She starts bouncing up and down on the slave's face, Queen Sirena keeps Her cheeks spread wide to ensure the slave's tongue can go as deep as possible.
They switch places and Queen Sirena makes the slave kiss Her ass, then She takes off Her panties and has the slave go straight into ass eating, Miss Vega keeps Her incredible ass spread wide open and the slave's tongue deep inside. Then Queen Sirena starts to bounce up and down, harder and harder, fucking the slave's face with Her spread-open ass:
"Keep that tongue out! Taste it!"
Miss Vega sits on the slave and flogs it over and over while Queen Sirena bounces Her asshole up and down on the slave, harder and harder, They switch places again, this time Miss Vega hangs from a bar in the dungeon ceiling and changes positions while Queen Sirena crops the slave. She starts fucking its face again with Her asshole:
"Suck up all that ass juice slave! I want to hear ?thank You for all those tasty ass treats, bitch"
They maul the slave's face with their sweaty assholes, finally, at the end, they stand up and tell the slave that its breath smells like dirty assholes, so they both hawk up big loogies and spit them into the slave's mouth as a mouthwash.
anal tongue fucking, ass domination, ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, ass licking, Ass Slave, ass smothering, ASS SPREADING, ass worship, ASSHOLE FETISH, asshole worship, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, Enforced Ass Eating, face bouncing, face fucking, femdom online, Miss Vega, Miss Vega online, Queen Sirena, rectal sucking,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-22-2024, 03:02 AM   #249
pricelove777
Местный

Default Ava Krass - His Head Is A Comfortable Chair For Me

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ava Krass - His Head Is A Comfortable Chair For Me
File Size : 713.17 MB
Duration : 00:06:33
His head is a comfortable chair for me )) there is a function of supplying warm air to the perineum.
ass smell, ass smelling, Ass Smother, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ass worship, Ava Krass, Ava Krass online, Dominantrix, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Goddess, human chair, Human Furniture, HUMILIATION, mistress, panty sniffing, Pussy Smell, SMOTHER,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-22-2024, 05:57 AM   #250
pricelove777
Местный

Default Filth Fetish Studios - Dirty Farts And Dinner

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Filth Fetish Studios - Dirty Farts And Dinner
File Size : 1 256.62 MB
Duration : 00:39:04
This 40 MINUTE VIDEO has WET LOUD FARTS and a GRAPHIC ENDING we can not even show on Clips4Sale! To see the full X-rated ending, check out our alternate sales site!
Goddess Madison is waiting for her food delivery to arrive! She is SO HUNGRY AND IMPATIENT for dinner! The video begins with Madison already seated on her slaves face as she snacks on some greasy potato chips! The slave is moaning under her PLUMP LITTLE ASS, Madison just loves that he HAS TO SNIFF HER DIRTY ASS CRACK! Madison has been so BLOATED all day and she has had the WORST GAS! All that fart stink is trapped in the fabric of her leggings which the slave has to suffer under! Madison BOUNCES and WIGGLES pushing the slaves nose deeper and deeper as she complains in a VERY BRATTY SPOILED TONE! She wants the slave to SHUT UP! She does not even want to hear him breathing!
Madison stands up and pulls off her leggings because she feels like there may be some FARTS COMING and the best place to release them would be her slaves nostrils! Madison TEASES AND JIGGLES her fat bum before gagging the slave and sitting back down! Her food is still 20 minutes away, Will her seat even survive that long? Madison keeps snacking as she SPREADS HER ASS CHEEKS and tells the slave to sniff! With each bounce, her BIG ASS JIGGLES, The slaves nose takes a beating as he begs her to stop!
Madison eventually gets up and commands her slave kneel! She pulls his head into her ass, spreading her cheeks as she STICKS OUT HER BUM! The slave CHOKES ON THE ODOR and tries to pull away but there is no freedom from her STINKY CHEEKS! You get to enjoy a POV SECTION as Madison spreads her bum and commands you take DEEP SNIFFS!
Madison takes a seat back on her slave and REMOVES HER THONG. She takes it off because she feels some FARTS COMING! Madison begins to spread her ass cheeks and release LOUD WET CRACKLY FARTS right on the slaves nose! The poor slave cries and pleads through his gag for her to stop but Madison LOVES Humiliating him! She starts to push HARDER AND HARDER as more dirty farts come loose, But all that pushing causes her to have a REAL ACCIDENT! The end of the video fades out so you are not able to see, but you can hear the horror!
ass smelling, Ass Smother, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ass worship, bare ass, booty, BRAT GIRLS, brown noser, face sitting, Facesitting, fart fetish, FARTING, femdom online, Filth Fetish Studios, Filth Fetish Studios online, Goddess Madison, Goddess Madison online, Human Furniture, HUMILIATION, pawg, smothering, Toilet Slavery,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST