In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-06-2024, 10:39 PM   #251
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Breaking In The Newbies Face

Club Stiletto Femdom - Breaking In The Newbies Face

Mistress Kassy and Goddess Lilith Ivy are face sitting slaves on the bed. Lilith's slave is a newbie so the girls made sure he got the biggest ass, while Kassy expertly plants her gorgeous fleshy ass on her slaves face giving him air only as she sees fit. Her mesh see through top reveals her perfect breasts too.
Lots of sexy bouncing, gyrating and grinding in this clip, if you like traditional face sitting with some smothering you will find this one very fulfilling. They sit in both forward and reverse position to insure you get the full benefits of their spectacular asses and to add a bit of pain at the end they do some side-saddle sitting. At some point Kassy sees that her slave is leaking so she runs her fingers over his cock and gets all the cum on her hand. She sits up and sticks her fingers in his mouth. "When slaves leak they eat their own cum" she says.
Ass Smother, ass smothering, cum in mouth, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Goddess Lilith Ivy online, kassy, Lilith-Ivy, Mistress Kassy, Tease and Thank You, Tease And Thank You online,
Duration : 00:06:01
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 820.59 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2024, 02:04 AM   #252
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress Veronica Vixen - Caught Smothering

Mistress Veronica Vixen - Caught Smothering

On a seemingly desolate beach Mistress Veronica and Her beach blanket go to lay out. Mistress decides to use Her bitch to sit Her thick, plump ass upon. Mistress enjoys the sun while Her bitch enjoys having its nose deep between Her ass cheeks. The video is ended abruptly due to outside disturbance ha!
ass smothering, ass sniffing, face sitting, femdom online, Mistress Veronica Vixen, Mistress Veronica Vixen online, outdoors, SMOTHER,
Duration : 00:04:37
File Size : 839.29 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-07-2024, 05:29 AM   #253
sexdownload
Местный

Default Sweet Smelling Anal Aroma - Part 3 - Mistress Mercy Rage

Sweet Smelling Anal Aroma - Part 3 - Mistress Mercy Rage

Duration : 00:14:46
File Size : 789.11 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-07-2024, 08:54 AM   #254
sexdownload
Местный

Default Ramons Facefull Of Feet - The Fetish Burglars Smother Party

Ramons Facefull Of Feet - The Fetish Burglars Smother Party

Ramon and Glimmer are EXPERT burglars! They have cased this place (kind of), they know the layout (sort of), they HAVE the tools they need (not really), and they are PREPARED for ANYTHING (they most certainly are NOT) Buuuuut the problem is the place they were planning to rob is hosting a fetish shoot with Fit Yogi Nina and Panda and Simone and Mandy Black soooooo I don't think they are going to have a very good time unless they REALLY like having ass and smelly bare feet on their face (They DON'T!!!)
Amazon, Asian, ass smothering, BBW, dominant, face sitting, feet face, femdom online, foot fetish, FOOT SMOTHER, Glimmer, head sitting, human footstool, Human Furniture, Mandy Black, Nina, panda, punishment, ramon, Ramon's Facefull of Feet, Ramons Facefull of Feet online, Simone, SMOTHER, THROAT SITTING,
Duration : 00:10:05
File Size : 1 153.4 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-07-2024, 12:19 PM   #255
sexdownload
Местный

Default Fun Aussie Couple - Netflix And Sniff My Farts Loser

Fun Aussie Couple - Netflix And Sniff My Farts Loser

What? You said you wanted a "normal relaxing night in" I think watching netflix in bed is about as normal and relaxing as evenings get. Well in my defence, you never specifically said you didn't want to be tied up and have my farts blasted all over you while I watched TV. So honestly this is entirely your fault. Now shut the fuck up and suck up my gas while I watch netflix, loser
Category: Farting
Related Categories: Asian, Asian Goddess, Ass Humiliation, Ass Smelling, Ass Smothering
Keywords: Farting,Face Farts,Panties,Face Farting,Asian Farts,Asian Farting,Fart Sniffing,Fart Eating,Stinky Farts,Smelly Farts,Fart Humiliation,Fart Slave,Fart Femdom,Asian Femdom,Femdom Humiliation
dom facesitting, dominant face sitting, femdom online, Fun Aussie Couple, Fun Aussie Couple online, Mistress Ass Lick, Online, Pussy Licking Slave,
Duration : 00:09:25
File Size : 415.48 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-07-2024, 03:44 PM   #256
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Fart Conditioning My Air Conditioning Repair Wimp

Domina Planet - Fart Conditioning My Air Conditioning Repair Wimp

Goddess Logan's AC went out in the middle of a heat wave, so She's stripped down to just some workout clothes and called a repairman whose sign She spotted close to Her house, and he came right over to fix it. He was able to diagnose the problem quickly, telling Her it wouldn't cost more than $30 to repair. As he's finishing and to leave he tells Her he made a mistake, and now it's $3000! She is of course, upset, and starts arguing with him about the cost.
He grabs Her ass and tells Her he will give Her an "Hot Ass Discount". Goddess Logan plays along, getting him a drink and letting him relax naked on a sofa to wait for Her to "slip into something more comfortable". However, She's his drink and he falls resting, giving Her the chance to put him in a slave hood, collar, cuffs, leash and bind him to the sofa. She is seated on his prone body and slaps him lightly to wake him up.
"What the..what the fuck is going on? I thought I was gonna get a massage and get a piece of your ass?"
"You need to learn how respect Women. You want a piece of my ass enough to try and rip me off? Ok then. You're gonna get not just a piece of my ass, but ALL OF IT. The good and the bad!"
She turns around on his prone body, putting Her booty-short covered ass right in his face. She keeps inching it closer and closer and then suddenly sits down on his face, sealing his airways and holding him down while he struggles to get away. She lets him up, gasping for air and tells him"
"We're gonna play a little game - I'm gonna smother you with my ass for longer and longer times. We'll start with 15 seconds. and work our way up from there!"
She sits back down on his face and head, more firmly this time, ignoring his muffled cries and struggles. When She lets him up, he is gasping and coughing for air, telling him:
"Now we're gonna go for 25 seconds. Ready?"
..and suddenly sits on his face again before he can catch his breath and prepare. He starts struggling at about 25 seconds, but She holds his head in so he can't escape and he manages to survive. When She finally gets him up to 40 seconds he is whining and scared, but She tells him:
"We're gonna step things up a notch now. You're gonna see exactly HOW my asshole works! I want You to watch it closely"
She pulls down the back of the grey booty shorts to expose Her bare anus. Shoving it back in his face, She tells him to watch Her asshole very closely. She then blasts him in the face with a loud, long fart. He starts crying out in disgust, trying to move his head and nose away from the putrid cloud enveloping his head, but he can't because She reaches around and grabs his head, mashing his face in Her ass and then She just sits down on his face, trapping him right in the source and ensuring that the only air he does breath has come directly from Her asshole.
"SMELL IT STEP-MOTHER FUCKER! SMELL IT, SMELL IT, SMELL IT! Breathe it into your lungs, this air has come from your Goddess. You will learn to love it"
Once She's satisfied he's smelled it all She lets him, sputtering and sobbing in humiliation and disgust. But She just pulls aside Her shorts and says:
"Ok Wimp. Now watch how it works again"
She blasts him with another fart, closer to his face and sits down immediately on his face:
"SMELL IT DEEPLY. Now, does it smell good to you yet? We're gonna keep doing this until it does"
.and She does, blasting him with at again and again after longer and longer times being fart-smothered.
ass domination, ass humiliation, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass worship, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face farting, face grinding, fart conditioning, fart face, fart slave, fart smelling, fart smothering, FARTING, Female Supremacy, femdom online, Goddess Logan online, MALE SLAVERY, SMOTHER, ass domination, ass humiliation, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass worship, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face farting, face grinding, fart conditioning, fart face, fart slave, fart smelling, fart smothering, FARTING, Female Supremacy, femdom online, Goddess Logan online, MALE SLAVERY, SMOTHER,
Duration : 00:09:34
File Size : 572.58 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-07-2024, 07:09 PM   #257
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mira Cuckold Ass Worship

Mira Cuckold Ass Worship

Duration : 00:11:26
File Size : 505.33 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-07-2024, 10:36 PM   #258
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress Legs - Foot Worship And Face Sitting In White Nylons

Mistress Legs - Foot Worship And Face Sitting In White Nylons

Mistress in sexy white pantyhose returns from a walk. Her slave is already obediently waiting for his Lady under the swing chair. The mistress sits down in a chair, makes the slave take off her shoes and begin her direct duties - worshiping her feet. While the Lady is resting in the chair, the slave massages her feet with his tongue. Having played enough with the slave's tongue, the Mistress decides that it would be nice to massage her ass. She sits on the face of the slave and begins to slowly ride on the face of the slave. She clamps his head with her legs and crawls her ass over his face. Oh yes, it feels so good.
face riding, face sitting, feet domination, feet slave, FEMDOM, femdom online, foot domination, foot humiliation, foot slave, Foot slave Training, FOOT SMOTHER, foot worship, lick my feet, mistress feet, Mistress Legs, Mistress Legs online, Nylon Feet, PANTYHOSE, trampling,
Duration : 00:08:13
File Size : 153.57 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-08-2024, 02:01 AM   #259
sexdownload
Местный

Default Filth Fetish Studios - Mo Money Mo Problems - Mistress Mercy Rage And Princess Mia

Filth Fetish Studios - Mo Money Mo Problems - Mistress Mercy Rage And Princess Mia

(This 30 minute video has heavy financial domination talk, toilet slavery discussion and heavy verbal humiliation! You might not wanna miss it!)
Mistress Mercy Rage and Princess Mia ARE SO MAD! They went shopping for Halloween costumes and Jimmy's CREDIT CARD WAS REJECTED! Apparently he is OVER HIS LIMIT! Both the girls were so embarrassed, they dragged Jimmy home and locked him in the smother- box so they could BRAINSTORM some new ideas for him to make MORE MONEY! Both of them begin taking turns SITTING HEAVILY on the slaves face, making him sniff their SWEATY ASSES as they discuss his future and work! Mercy Rage suggests he get a night job, and Mia then says he should give blow jobs on the streets at night! Jimmy screams out trying to say no but the girls just SMOTHER HIM HARDER! Mia DROPS DOWN hard, Shaking the whole smother-box with her BIG ASS! They both laugh at the pain they are causing the slave though, he deserves it for embarrassing them!
The girls take turns sitting on his face, SPREADING THEIR CHEEKS AND BOUNCING making the slave smell DEEP IN THEIR SWEATY ASSES! You can hear him crying out as he gasps and sniffs their dirty anuses! They continue discussing the slaves new work schedule, he is going to have a morning job, afternoon job, and night job, including cleaning and serving his owners! Mia laughs as she does the math in her head and says Jimmy can have 20 MINUTES OF SLEEP EVERY 72 HOURS! Both girls remove their underwear, now there is NOTHING to protect Jimmy's nose from the smell of asshole! The smothering continues as both girls start trying to sit harder than the other, pushing Jimmy's nose AS DEEP AS IT CAN GO!
The video ends with Both girls leaving for the bathroom, Mercy Rage is going to shower and Princess Mia is going to use the toilet slave!
ass smelling, Ass Smother, ass smothering, ass worship, big asses, double smother, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Filth Fetish Studios, Filth Fetish Studios online, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Human Furniture, human seat, Mistress Mercy Rage, pawg, Princess Mia, Princess Mia online, smothering, SQUASH/SMOTHER, SWEAT FETISH, Toilet Slavery,
Duration : 00:30:06
File Size : 1 819.53 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-08-2024, 05:24 AM   #260
sexdownload
Местный

Default Madame Teeze - Marathon Ass Sniffing Challenge

Madame Teeze - Marathon Ass Sniffing Challenge

Ass Clean, dom facesitting, femdom face sitting, fendom facesitting, Madame Teeze,
Duration : 00:30:17
File Size : 1 335.59 MB

Link For Download