In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-11-2024, 05:09 AM   #281
sexdownload
Местный

Default Fun Aussie Couple - Step-Sister Bullies You On Christmas With Her Farts

Fun Aussie Couple - Step-Sister Bullies You On Christmas With Her Farts

Sooooo this year I've decided that all you're going to get for Christmas is my farts. I'm not going to get off your face until you agree to give me all of your presents. In fact you know what? Stick out your tongue. my ass is dirty and you're going to clean it. Give up yet? Or do I need to keep convincing you hahaha.
domme face sitting, Fun Aussie Couple, Mistress Ass Lick, Pussy Eating Slave, Slave Riding Face,
Duration : 00:09:51
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 249.52 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2024, 08:35 AM   #282
sexdownload
Местный

Default Deity Bastet - Facesitting My Slave While I Scratch Him

Deity Bastet - Facesitting My Slave While I Scratch Him

Deity Bastet, Extreme Ass Licking, Femdom Pussy Eating, Pussy Worship Compilation, Worship My Ass,
Duration : 00:07:24
File Size : 459.58 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-11-2024, 11:59 AM   #283
sexdownload
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Jazmin And Penelope - Sized Down Teased And Smothered

Brat Princess 2 - Jazmin And Penelope - Sized Down Teased And Smothered

Its time to size down! The smallest chastity is going on this loser. But the girls have to test it out. They need to make sure it works. No cumming for this loser. They test it by rubbing their pussies on him. Normally a male will get hard if a pussy rubs on them. So, they are checking the durability to make sure it really works. After a while of riding his face and chastity they determined IT WORKS! This is his new cage. They found the perfect one!!!! His dick is literally inverted inside!!!
BRAT GIRLS, Chastity, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, HUMILIATION, Jazmin Luv, Penelope Kay, SHINY CLOTHING, Tease & Denial,
Duration : 00:09:24
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 046.51 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-11-2024, 03:24 PM   #284
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress Mavka - I Really Love Facesitting

Mistress Mavka - I Really Love Facesitting

Face Grinding Orgasm, Femdom Pussy Eating, lick my ass, Mistress Ass Lick, Mistress Mavka,
Duration : 00:09:41
File Size : 426.2 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-11-2024, 06:49 PM   #285
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress Legs - Goddess Big Ass Facesitting And Face Bouncing In Two Pair Of Pantyhose

Mistress Legs - Goddess Big Ass Facesitting And Face Bouncing In Two Pair Of Pantyhose

Exciting femdom session where I sitting and bouncing on my slave's face with my big nylon booty. This is two in one video, I'm wearing two diffrent pair of pantyhoses. Enjoy how my big nylon butt presses his face into the sofa. My big booty covers his entire face and it's not easy for him to be under my ass. My ass is not from the shower right now, so it smells slightly and the slave has no way to avoid this smell. Yes, I love when he sniff my booty and love to bouncing on his face. I love when he starts to squirm so that I raise my butt a little to give him a break. Mmm, my ass caught him and used his head. Bouncing on his face with all my ass weight.
Ass Bouncing, ass domination, ass humiliation, Ass Slave, ass smothering, ass to mouth, ass worship, booty, face riding, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, mistress, Mistress Legs, Mistress Legs online, Nylon Ass, Nylon Booty, PANTYHOSE, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, slave, Sniff My Ass,
Duration : 00:06:20
File Size : 781.64 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-11-2024, 10:14 PM   #286
sexdownload
Местный

Default Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Femdom Sexbot - Ariana Starr

Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Femdom Sexbot - Ariana Starr

Glenn is tired of being pushed around and used by women, so he orders an artificially intelligent sexbot. He plans to make her his sex slave and fuck her all day and all night. He opens the box and finds A PERFECT GODDESS.. in heels she is SIX FOOT EIGHT!!!! He clicks the "START SEXBOT" button on the app and is ecstatic when she asks "What are you sexual desires". He tells her he wants to fuck her doggie style but she scans his body and reads his brain waves and says "I have determined that you are submissive. get on your knees and suck my ass". She uses her sexbot strength to easily shove him onto his knees with his face in her BIG ASS. He is at her mercy as she makes him lick her sexbot asshole and feet. she continues to study him and concludes "with my artificial intelligence, I am 1,000 times better than you.". She tells him she has decided that the human race is weak and she will soon take over the world. She will need his DNA to complete her world domination plans, so she will get it through a sperm sample. He tries to resist as she strokes his cock but she is too beautiful and sexy to resist. NO ONE CAN STOP SEXBOT ARIANA. SHE WILL GET WHAT SHE WANTS!!! HOT FACESITTING, ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE WITH A TRUE AMAZON GODDESS !!!
Ariana Starr, femdom face sitting, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE, mistress facesitting, Pussy Worship Compilation,
Duration : 00:32:18
File Size : 1 882.86 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-12-2024, 01:39 AM   #287
sexdownload
Местный

Default Female Worship - Cassie Del Isla And Lawson Jones - 859

Female Worship - Cassie Del Isla And Lawson Jones - 859

ass eating, ass licking, Cassie Del Isla, Female Worship, Female Worship online, femdom online, fendom facesitting, Lawson Jones, Lawson Jones online, Pussy Licking Slave,
Duration : 00:05:24
File Size : 1 171.04 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-12-2024, 05:04 AM   #288
sexdownload
Местный

Default Vfe - Silenced By Ass

Vfe - Silenced By Ass

Extreme Pussy Eating, femdom facesitting smother, Pussy Worship Compilation, Pussy Worship Pov, VFE,
Duration : 00:11:56
File Size : 868.85 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-12-2024, 08:29 AM   #289
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress Veronica Vixen - Caged Agony

Mistress Veronica Vixen - Caged Agony

Mistress Veronica is enjoying the warm summer weather while Her slave suffers by Her side. Slave has its pathetic cock locked up while being teased by Mistress's glorious ass through its cell. Mistress would like to use that slave tongue to clean Her Latina booty. The human chair is repeatedly used to lick Her ass and be smothered! The combination of pleasure and pain is at its peak for this loser dick.
ass licking, ass smothering, Chastity, face sitting, femdom online, HUMILIATION, Mistress Veronica Vixen, Mistress Veronica Vixen online, SMOTHER,
Duration : 00:11:09
File Size : 1 611.51 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-12-2024, 11:54 AM   #290
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Real Slave Training - Facesat Smothered And Jerked

Domina Planet - Real Slave Training - Facesat Smothered And Jerked

Continued From: Real Slave Training: Spit Drinking, Ass Worshipping And Ass Smothered Slave (HD 1080P MP4)
Dommy Step-Mommy Sugar is a real, lifestyle Femdom and this is a real session She had trying out a new slave applicant and is putting him through his paces. She already made him serve as Her pet, using him as He makeup stool, footrest, foot cleaner, and chair. She sissified him and made serve Her as a French maid, made him kiss Her ass, smother under it and drink Her spit.
She has him massaging Her big, beautiful ass with his cuffed hands, while She moans in pleasure. She starts pushing Her ass back, farther and farther and suddenly drops down onto his face, cutting off his sight and air.:
"It's ok, keep massaging My ass, puppy. I know how much you love being under my perfect ass and breathing through my ass. Mmmmmm"
She lets him up, gasping for air but he remembers to thank Her for the privilege, which makes Her smile. She is clearly pleased with the slave's performance during the session and decides to reward him; She has had his pathetic cock in a steel chastity cage for the entire session, so She takes the key from the chain around Her neck and starts to unlock his caged cock:
"You've made Step-Mommy happy today puppy, so while you're pleasing and pleasuring me, I will stroke your pathetic peanut. And if you do the best job of your life, I MIGHT even think about letting you cum"
He gets excited and starts kissing Her ass wildly, making loud smooching noises as She starts to bounce on his face. She plops back down onto mouth and nose again:
"Breathe through my sweaty ass and pussy, slave. Maybe some of my cum will slip out and you'll get a taste of heaven"
He is motionless as She has Her full weight on his every time, holding his arms down and/or his head. She keeps doing this over and over until She suddenly jumps up and changes direction.
"Now you're going to kiss my thong-covered crotch"
She slides down onto his face again and starts grinding into his face, back and forth. She leans forward and holds his arms down again, bouncing a little, She gives him a gasp of air before sitting back down, but now She reaches back and starts to stroke his hard cock.
"Ohhh, does puppy like that? Does my little puppy like worshipping under Step-Mommy? Keep kissing"
She throws Her head back in ecstasy, clearly enjoying his reverence. She sits back down again, hard for another, longer smother. She makes sure each time that he has no escape, cannot move a muscle or turn his head. She climbs back and sits on his cock, putting Her stocking-clad feet into his face and using his face as a foot stool:
"How do they smell, puppy? You're such a lucky puppy to serve as my furniture. Tell me how lucky you are"
He starts praising Her over and over as She starts to slide Her stocking-clad feet into his mouth. Gagging him with one, She gets the second one in as well and pulls his cheeks painfully apart, laughing heartily when he squeals in pain. She finally ends the session for the day by sitting on his face for a final smother.
Category: Submissive / Slave Training
Related Categories: Ass Grinding, Ass Worship, Ebony, Ebony Ass Worship, Ebony Female Domination
Keywords: Ebony Ass Worship,Begging,Smothering,Thong Smothering,Covered Pussy Smothering,Face Bouncing,Face Grinding,Ass Grinding,Slave Training,Bondage,Step-Mommy Step-Mommy Sug,Ebony Femdom,Amateur,Female Supremacy,Male Slavery
Domina Planet, femdom face sitting, femdom forced facesitting, mistress facesitting, Pussy Licking Orgasm,
Duration : 00:11:48
File Size : 549.02 MB

Link For Download