In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-27-2024, 02:17 PM   #291
pricelove777
Местный

Default Sofiastudios - How Is It Down There

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sofiastudios - How Is It Down There
Format : mp4
File Size : 430.05 MB
Duration : 00:09:44
Resolution : 1920x1080
Brad begs me to sit on his face every night and it's become quite the routine.
I don't mind but gee is it weird!
As long as you stay quiet under my ass, and don't beg to breath too much, Maybe I'd sit on your face too ??
Related Categories: Ignore
Keywords: Face Sitting,Face Sit,Sit On Face,Sitting On Face,Babe Facesit,Blonde Facesit,Amateur Face Sitting,Amateur Facesit,Hot Face Sitting,Face Sitting Blonde,Face Sitting Teen,Homemade Face Sitting,Ass Worship,Ass,Femdom
femdom face sitting, fendom facesitting, mistress facesitting, Pussy Licking Orgasm, SofiaStudios,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2024, 05:14 PM   #292
pricelove777
Местный

Default Fetish Chateau Dommes - Loser Husband Humiliation By Evilwoman And Dark Fairy

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Fetish Chateau Dommes - Loser Husband Humiliation By Evilwoman And Dark Fairy
File Size : 901.66 MB
Duration : 00:10:23
Dark Fairy and Evilwoman had some fun time, while Evilwoman husband came home and interrupt them. He annoyed them so badly, so he needs punishment. Mistresses humiliate him and his small cock, made to worship their heels, spit on him and use as a chair for facesitting.
ASS FETISH, ass smothering, ass worship, BDSM, boot fetish, CFNM, Dark Fairy, DOUBLE DOMINATION, Evilwoman, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, fetish chateau, Fetish Chateau Dommes, Fetish Chateau Dommes online, HIGH HEELS, HUMILIATION, latex, Leather, leggings, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, small penis humiliation, VERBAL HUMILIATION,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-27-2024, 08:07 PM   #293
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Great Tastes Better

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Great Tastes Better
File Size : 843.93 MB
Duration : 00:06:56
Petite and sexy Miss Xi walks into the dungeon where she has her slave locked in the cage, only his head sticking out. She steps up onto the cage and places her boot in front of the slaves face and tells him to kiss it before taking the heel and sticking it in his mouth. "Suck it" she tells him before sitting down and slapping his face a bit. Xi then turns around and brings her ass up to his face. "Sniff it" she tells him. "How does it smell?" she asks. She leans forward and tells him to lick the soles of her boots. She turns around to sit again, makes him lick the soles some more then slides her ass back into his face so he can kiss her butt cheeks.
She again sits back and this time removes her boots. Once off she sticks her sock covered feet into his face and tells him to sniff all the sweat. She calls at another slave and tells him to go to the hamper and get her pink worn panties and bring them to her. Meanwhile, she has now stuck her foot in the slaves mouth. She removes one sock and sticks that foot into his mouth next. She dangles the well worn panties in his face and then into his mouth. Then she replaces the panties with a sock and turns to sit on his face while the sock is still in his mouth. She then removes the socks and sticks the panties in his mouth before sitting on his face once again. The smell, the taste, a sad tormented slave, but mainly very lucky!
Asian, ASIAN PRINCESS, ass worship, boot domination, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, feet, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, foot worship, MISS XI online, sweat, xi,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-27-2024, 11:02 PM   #294
pricelove777
Местный

Default Female Worship - Michelle Masque And Ozzy Lusth - 858

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Female Worship - Michelle Masque And Ozzy Lusth - 858
File Size : 1 192.51 MB
Duration : 00:05:29
Resolution : 3840x2160
Female Worship, Female Worship online, femdom face sitting, femdom online, Femdom Pussy Eating, Michelle Masque, Michelle Masque online, Pussy Licking Orgasm, Pussy Worship Compilation,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-28-2024, 01:57 AM   #295
pricelove777
Местный

Default Blazedbrat - Ass Slave Knockout

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Blazedbrat - Ass Slave Knockout
File Size : 980.49 MB
Duration : 00:10:40
I have my slave all tied up to my bed with restraints, I really wanted to put him through it today! such a lucky slave first I sat on his face with my pussy controlling his breath. I look so hot in my mesh outfit teasing my sub under me. He struggles so much even with his restraints and gasps for air throughout my teasing. I turn around slapping him in the face to make sure he's awake to put his nose closer to my asshole.
Alt Domme, Ass Bouncing, ass domination, ASS FETISH, ass humiliation, ass smothering, Ass Tease, ass worship, Blazed Brat, BlazedBrat, BlazedBrat online, Bratty Ass Tease, canadian, face sitting, face slapping, femdom online, Mistress Mercy Rage, slapping fetish, SMOTHER, tattoos, VERBAL HUMILIATION,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-28-2024, 04:52 AM   #296
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistresslegs - Goddess Big Ass Facesitting And Face Bouncing In Pantyhose

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistresslegs - Goddess Big Ass Facesitting And Face Bouncing In Pantyhose
File Size : 2 480.46 MB
Duration : 00:10:26
Exciting femdom session where I sitting and bouncing on my slave's face with my big nylon booty. This is two in one video, I'm wearing two diffrent pair of pantyhoses. Enjoy how my big nylon butt presses his face into the sofa. My big booty covers his entire face and it's not easy for him to be under my ass. My ass is not from the shower right now, so it smells slightly and the slave has no way to avoid this smell. Yes, I love when he sniff my booty and love to bouncing on his face. I love when he starts to squirm so that I raise my butt a little to give him a break. Mmm, my ass caught him and used his head. Bouncing on his face with all my ass weight.
This is a MOV version of my main MP4 video. If you purchased the MP4 version, the only difference is the type of video codec.
dom facesitting, domme face sitting, Face Grinding Orgasm, femdom forced facesitting, mistresslegs,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-28-2024, 07:47 AM   #297
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Mistress Misha - Stretching Scissoring And Farting

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Mistress Misha - Stretching Scissoring And Farting
File Size : 906.72 MB
Duration : 00:06:22
Mistress Misha is stretching as this scene opens. "I have my slave close by because I'm feeling a bit gassy and I don't want to waste my farts" she says. She tells him to beg for her farts and like a good boy he does. He wants to be showered in her ass gas! Misha crosses her legs and then rolls onto her back so her asshole is pointing at the ceiling. "I feel one coming, get in here" she tells him. Just as he gets his nose in her crack she farts, then again and then a really wet one. Slaves love farts but always react by jerking their head back as the blast hits their face, sort of like someone fake punching someone in the head. Misha loves it and laughs with delight. All those years farting in silence now she is free to blast as many farts as loudly as possible, whenever she likes.
She tells the slave to back off as she wants to stretch some more, she calls him fart face. "I ate so much greasy food after the bar last night so I know my next fart is not far away" she comments. As she stretches she says she has an idea for the slave. The scene rolls over and we see the slave now has his mouth taped shut. Now she puts her legs behind her head, her butt hole again pointing skyward, and again calls the slave in. She tells him to sniff her hole to make sure he catches all of the fart when it comes out. After about 5 seconds of sniffing she lets out one fart after another. She lifts her legs from behind her head and wraps them around the slaves neck. After a bit of scissoring she again tells him to move back and she stands up bending over at the waist so her ass is right in front of the slaves face. Suddenly an unexpected fart is expelled. She tells the slave to rush in and smell it. As he sniffs she farts again, this one is really long and wet. "I'm so gassy" she giggles. After some more stretching, demonstrating her flexibility, she tells the slave to now lay on his back as she wants to sit on his face. As she lowers her ass just above his face she farts again before settling down on the slaves face and just relaxing, then farting again. Suddenly she realizes she needs a toilet, she gets up to pull the tape from his mouth.
Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, FARTING, femdom online, misha, Mistress Misha online, toilet, Toilet Slavery,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-28-2024, 10:42 AM   #298
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto - He Loves His Step-Brothers Cum

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto - He Loves His Step-Brothers Cum
File Size : 547.29 MB
Duration : 00:05:59

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-28-2024, 01:37 PM   #299
pricelove777
Местный

Default Sin Sisters Clipstore - Duo Latex Ass Worship For The Latex Slut

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sin Sisters Clipstore - Duo Latex Ass Worship For The Latex Slut
File Size : 632.35 MB
Duration : 00:14:23
Mistress Melisande Sin & Lady Perse have their latex slut waiting for Them in the slave cage. The Mistresses let the slave out of the cage to have good entertainment. His tongue will be used to shine Their latex and his face will be used as a comfortable seat for the Ladies to sit. They sit full weight on his face and ride his face. He struggles to get the air but the Ladies don't care about it. Finally this lucky slave gets to worship the perfect ass of Mistress Melisande Sin & Lady Perse.
ASS FETISH, ass smothering, ass worship, CBT, face sitting, femdom online, Lady Perse, Lady Perse online, latex, melisande sin, Sin Sisters Clipstore, Sin Sisters Clipstore online, slave training, SMOTHER, SPIT FETISH, spitting,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-28-2024, 04:32 PM   #300
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Sweat And Farts For The Water Boy

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Sweat And Farts For The Water Boy
File Size : 755.08 MB
Duration : 00:06:29
Princess Lily is on the elliptical and as the scene opens she looks at the camera and says she's been working out all day. Kneeling by her side is the water boy with her water bottle in hand. There is a bottle holder on the elliptical but what fun is that. "What a thrill to be my water boy" she says and adds "Especially because he gets to look at my ass the entire time". She pulls down one side of her pants for a second to reveal a cheek and then tells him to crawl behind her for a sniff. She then pulls down her pants so her entire ass pops out in front of the slaves face. She says her ass is getting sweaty and tells him to stick his nose in between the cheeks for a deep sniff. She then pushes him away to continue working. A mirror is beside the elliptical and she says "The only thing better than my ass is my ass times two." She tells the slave to imagine it's her twin step-sister.
Now enjoy watching Lily's ass as she continues to workout. When she stops she tells the slave to come sniff her sweaty feet and then to lick them. "Now be a good boy and hand me my water" she tells him. She tells him when she leaves she wants him to work out until she gets back in an hour but then says she does sometimes get distracted and might even leave for the weekend. "Poor guy will probably be skin and bones by the time I get back" she says with a wry smile. More great upward angles of Lily's ass and then she gets off, pulls down her pants, leans against the wall and wiggles her ass in the slaves face before telling him to rush in to sniff it. She has a surprise for him and just as his nose gets close she lets out a huge fart. The slaves face gets distorted momentarily taking the blast of stinky gas but he recovers quickly and comes in to sniff it all up. Some men like a morning coffee, for a slave there is nothing that beats a fart. She puts her hands on her cheeks and lifts them up and down and says there is nothing better than the combination of sweat and farts and then blasts another gas bomb right in his face. She slams his face with her ass and then lifts her arms to give you a view of her sweaty pits as well. Slaves love workout days!
ass sniffing, ass worship, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, EXERCISE, FARTING, femdom online, Lily, Princess Lily online, sweat, SWEAT FETISH, WORKOUT,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST