In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-28-2024, 07:27 PM   #301
pricelove777
Местный

Default Buttdutchess - Big Booty Jumbo - Mistress Pearl

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Buttdutchess - Big Booty Jumbo - Mistress Pearl
Format : mp4
File Size : 129.16 MB
Duration : 00:05:34
Resolution : 1920x1080
BUTTDUTCHESS, dominant face sitting, Female Worship, Femdom Pussy Lick, mistress ass worship, Mistress Pearl,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2024, 10:22 PM   #302
pricelove777
Местный

Default Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Mean Personal Trainer 4 - Baby Gemini

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Mean Personal Trainer 4 - Baby Gemini
File Size : 2 549.42 MB
Duration : 00:43:40
Glenn is tired of being pushed around and treated like a little wimp, so he goes to the Mean Bitch Gym to find a personal trainer. He asks around and finds out that Baby Gemini is the best trainer in the gym so he asks her to train him. She sneers at him and tells him "I train professional athletes. You give wimp vibe". She makes him get on his knees and beg her to train him. As he sinks to his knees and begs like a little bitch, he realizes that this is the reason he needs a trainer. She tells him that if she's going to train him, he has to do EVERYTHING she says. She tells him to start doing jumping jacks, and then motivates him by SQUEEZING HIS BALLS HARD while he jumps. Next, she makes him do pushups. Each time he goes down, he has to kiss her shoe. Then she puts her ass in his face and tells him to kiss her sweaty asshole each time he comes up. She enjoys humiliating him, so she shoves her sweaty feet in his face too. she laughs when she realizes that he will really do ANYTHING SHE SAYS, so she makes him lick her sweaty armpits!! Then it's time for some full weight, no-breathing FACESITTING!! She tells him he's going to be her personal slave from now on and spend every day taking her shopping and servicing her. she makes him lick her pussy to orgasm and then sits on his face as she jerks his cock!! LOTS OF HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, HANDJOB, AND OUR MOST INTENSE ARMPIT WORSHIP EVER!
Category: Face Sitting
Related Categories: Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Ebony Ass Worship, Femdom, Foot Worship
Keywords: Baby Gemini,Glenn King
ass licking, Baby Gemini, Face Grinding Orgasm, Female Worship, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE, Pussy Licking Slave,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-29-2024, 01:17 AM   #303
pricelove777
Местный

Default Russian Trample Championship - 3 Girls Destroying Men

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Russian Trample Championship - 3 Girls Destroying Men
File Size : 1 310.66 MB
Duration : 00:19:47

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-29-2024, 04:12 AM   #304
pricelove777
Местный

Default Tmfetish - Smother The Anal Slut

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Tmfetish - Smother The Anal Slut
File Size : 615.47 MB
Duration : 00:10:20
After a girl's night out, Onyx is crushing hard on a guy from the bar. Ashlynn secretly went behind her back and hooked up with him but still encourages Onyx to make a move next time she sees him. After being turned down because her friend is already banging him, she takes it up with Ashlynn. Ashlynn brushes the whole thing off as causal anal sex (which Onyx isn't into anyway). Insulted and backstabbed, Onyx is going to teach Ashlynn a little lesson about being an anal slut. She wrestles Ashlynn into reverse face sitting submission. Onyx smothers her "friend" under her ass in nothing but a thong, crushing her nose, and thoroughly ass humiliating her until she receives a well deserved apology!
Ashlynn Taylor, ASS FETISH, ass humiliation, ass smothering, face sitting, femdom online, LESBIAN DOMINATION, Onyx Kim, SMOTHER, TMFetish, TMFetish online,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-29-2024, 07:07 AM   #305
pricelove777
Местный

Default Tempestluxx - Bound And Rode Facesitting

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Tempestluxx - Bound And Rode Facesitting
File Size : 668.88 MB
Duration : 00:11:16
Domina has a new faceseat to break in and brings him along on Her travels. She leaves him bound tightly in a full body leather sleepsack to await Her return. Upon Her arrival She quickly strips into another outfit, Her sexy red thong and PVC. Immediately She begins to test Her seats durability ( or lack of). Blindfolded, he is tormented with the inability to see Her big beautiful ass and must prove his selflessness and dedication as She rides his face. Shaking Her ass, bouncing on his nose, instructing him to sniff Her sweaty ass and endure Her full weight.. he is BOUND AND RODE.
Category: Femdom
Related Categories: Ass Humiliation, Ass Worship, BDSM, Face Sitting, Female Domination
Keywords: Tempest Luxx,Dominatrix,Bondage,Pvc,Leather
domme face sitting, Extreme Pussy Eating, femdom face sitting, Pussy Eating Slave, Tempestluxx,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-29-2024, 10:02 AM   #306
pricelove777
Местный

Default Krn Studio Femdom - Fm Session 40 Neck Riding

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Krn Studio Femdom - Fm Session 40 Neck Riding
File Size : 59.95 MB
Duration : 00:04:30
Resolution : 1280x720

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-29-2024, 12:57 PM   #307
pricelove777
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Real Slave Training - Facesat Smothered And Jerked

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - Real Slave Training - Facesat Smothered And Jerked
File Size : 549.02 MB
Duration : 00:11:48
Continued From: Real Slave Training: Spit Drinking, Ass Worshipping And Ass Smothered Slave (HD 1080P MP4)
Dommy Step-Mommy Sugar is a real, lifestyle Femdom and this is a real session She had trying out a new slave applicant and is putting him through his paces. She already made him serve as Her pet, using him as He makeup stool, footrest, foot cleaner, and chair. She sissified him and made serve Her as a French maid, made him kiss Her ass, smother under it and drink Her spit.
She has him massaging Her big, beautiful ass with his cuffed hands, while She moans in pleasure. She starts pushing Her ass back, farther and farther and suddenly drops down onto his face, cutting off his sight and air.:
"It's ok, keep massaging My ass, puppy. I know how much you love being under my perfect ass and breathing through my ass. Mmmmmm"
She lets him up, gasping for air but he remembers to thank Her for the privilege, which makes Her smile. She is clearly pleased with the slave's performance during the session and decides to reward him; She has had his pathetic cock in a steel chastity cage for the entire session, so She takes the key from the chain around Her neck and starts to unlock his caged cock:
"You've made Step-Mommy happy today puppy, so while you're pleasing and pleasuring me, I will stroke your pathetic peanut. And if you do the best job of your life, I MIGHT even think about letting you cum"
He gets excited and starts kissing Her ass wildly, making loud smooching noises as She starts to bounce on his face. She plops back down onto mouth and nose again:
"Breathe through my sweaty ass and pussy, slave. Maybe some of my cum will slip out and you'll get a taste of heaven"
He is motionless as She has Her full weight on his every time, holding his arms down and/or his head. She keeps doing this over and over until She suddenly jumps up and changes direction.
"Now you're going to kiss my thong-covered crotch"
She slides down onto his face again and starts grinding into his face, back and forth. She leans forward and holds his arms down again, bouncing a little, She gives him a gasp of air before sitting back down, but now She reaches back and starts to stroke his hard cock.
"Ohhh, does puppy like that? Does my little puppy like worshipping under Step-Mommy? Keep kissing"
She throws Her head back in ecstasy, clearly enjoying his reverence. She sits back down again, hard for another, longer smother. She makes sure each time that he has no escape, cannot move a muscle or turn his head. She climbs back and sits on his cock, putting Her stocking-clad feet into his face and using his face as a foot stool:
"How do they smell, puppy? You're such a lucky puppy to serve as my furniture. Tell me how lucky you are"
He starts praising Her over and over as She starts to slide Her stocking-clad feet into his mouth. Gagging him with one, She gets the second one in as well and pulls his cheeks painfully apart, laughing heartily when he squeals in pain. She finally ends the session for the day by sitting on his face for a final smother.
Category: Submissive / Slave Training
Related Categories: Ass Grinding, Ass Worship, Ebony, Ebony Ass Worship, Ebony Female Domination
Keywords: Ebony Ass Worship,Begging,Smothering,Thong Smothering,Covered Pussy Smothering,Face Bouncing,Face Grinding,Ass Grinding,Slave Training,Bondage,Step-Mommy Step-Mommy Sug,Ebony Femdom,Amateur,Female Supremacy,Male Slavery
Domina Planet, femdom face sitting, femdom forced facesitting, mistress facesitting, Pussy Licking Orgasm,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-29-2024, 03:52 PM   #308
pricelove777
Местный

Default Brazil Femdom - Goddess Mayra Mello First Facesitting Experience Iii

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brazil Femdom - Goddess Mayra Mello First Facesitting Experience Iii
File Size : 225.86 MB
Duration : 00:05:10
Sexy Mistress Mayra Mello is rubbing her ass and pussy on Olavo nose and mouth. Very hot femdom smother clip!!!
ass licking, BRAZIL FEMDOM, Extreme Ass Licking, Lick My Asshole, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-29-2024, 06:47 PM   #309
pricelove777
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Ass Sucking Bitch

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - Ass Sucking Bitch
File Size : 766 MB
Duration : 00:12:51
Goddess Orion has enslaved and broken Her creepy ex-boyfriend, turning him into a sissy bitch slave, after learning about his picadillo's and blackmailing him. She put him in lingerie and cuckolded him, even making him eat Her boyfriend's cum from a used condom. Now, She is telling him what his new life mission is, as Her bitch. She strolls into the bedroom, sexily clad in Dominatrix attire, wearing black thigh-high patent leather boots, while She has the slave in bondage, spread eagle on the bed, wearing sissy lingerie and a bonnet on his cock.
"You will spend the rest of your miserable life serving and pleasing Superior Women, which I am going to have the great pleasure of training you and ensuring that you do. You will start where you belong - in my asshole. First, you will put your nose in my crack, nuzzle my starfish and sniff deeply"
He puts his nose in Her big round ass and starts sniffing. But She doesn't think he's doing it with enough enthusiasm and screeches at him to sniff harder, flogging his body to emphasize Her point. Then She order him to kiss Her asshole, then French kiss it. He balks at this, but She flogs him again, hard:
"I said, FRENCH KISS MY FUCKING ASSHOLE, BITCH!"
"Yes Goddess!"
He leans into Her asshole, and give it a deep, tongue kiss. "AGAIN!" She orders. He does, and after telling him to do it a few more times, She tells him:
"Tongue fuck my asshole, bitch. Get your fucking tongue up my asshole and park it there so you can absorb all of its flavors."
He keeps his tongue buried inside Her sphincter, then She tells him to start tongue fucking again, which he does. She tells him:
"Spread my ass cheeks and get that tongue in and out, do you hear me? IN AND OUT OF MY ASSHOLE"
He starts pecking away at Her asshole like a woodpecker, bobbing his head back and forth. After a little while She tells him:
"STOP! HOLD IT IN!"
He does, and then She rolls back onto his face, burying almost his entire head in Her ass, so only his pink blindfold and ever-reddening nose and forehead peeking out from under Her ample ass cheeks. She tells him:
"Keep your fucking tongue up my asshole while I work on your breath control. 1, 2, 3, 4.."
She starts a countdown to 15, then lifts Her ass up and allows the gasping slave to breathe again:
"What do you say? Thank me for allowing you to worship my beautiful ass"
"Thank You so much Goddesss, it's such an honor to taste Your sweet asshole"
"Good, now get your fucking tongue back up there and start tongue fucking me again!"
He does again, and She repeats the same process again and again; having him tongue fuck in and out, faster and faster, having him hold his tongue as far up Her asshole as it will go, and then smothers him into submission with his tongue still buried deep in Her bowels. He starts to really struggle, but is so securely bound to the bed that he can do little to get free besides flail wildly.
Finally, She lets the count go slowly up to 60, but when She climbs off he's motionless, so She walks off, to return once he's woken up and can pick up where he left off.
anal face fucking, anal tongue fucking, ass eating, ass face, ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, ass licking, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ASS SPREADING, ass worship, breath control, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face sitting, Female Supremacy, femdom online, Goddess Orion online, rectal sucking,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-29-2024, 09:42 PM   #310
pricelove777
Местный

Default Madam Director - Peaches And Lola - Facesitting With Husband Collared And Leashed

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Madam Director - Peaches And Lola - Facesitting With Husband Collared And Leashed
File Size : 1 415.28 MB
Duration : 00:06:27
Resolution : 3840x2160
I've got my husband on his collar and leash and locked up tight in his chastity cage. I love dangling the key while I sit on his face. I'm so confident with him beneath me. Sometimes I smother him with my ass and deny him air just to test him. Does he really trust me? I stare into his eyes while I cover his nose with my pussy. A lot of men want to be married to beautiful, sexual, Dominant women, but we are of course not easy to keep satisfied. Nothing wrong, though, with a man who tries to keep up with me! (6:33 long)
Clip Contains: Peaches, Madam Director, Female Domination, Facesitting, Chastity Male, Ass Smothering
Related Categories: Ass Smothering, Chastity Male, Female Domination
Keywords: Peaches,Madam Director,Collar And Leash
Ass Worship Femdom, femdom face sitting, lick my ass, madam director, Mistress Pussy Licking,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST