In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 06-09-2017, 02:17 PM   #301
VipAnalFuck
Местный

Tanita, Nazryana - Barbarian ~ FullHD 1080p

Tanita is in berserk mode, destroying Nazryana�s pussy in different yoga positions.

Screenshots:

Genre : Humiliation, Torture, Real Pain, Outdoors
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 50.000 FPS, 7979 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:24:30
File Size : 1.40 GB

Download
https://file.al/b7mv2fr5b132/Humilia...1080p.mp4.html
Old 06-09-2017, 06:02 PM   #302
VipAnalFuck
Местный

Suzy, Tracy and QS - Clothespinner ~ HD 720p

This session was shot in two parts since Suzy gave up after 10 minutes, she burst into tears and couldn"t stop crying for hours, i never thought that she would come back for the rest of her punishment, but she did in a few weeks. What a perfect slave girl!

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Torture, Lezdom, Clamps, Clothespins, Whipping, Flogging
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 50.000 FPS, 4489 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, channel0, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:37:47
File Size : 1.22 GB

Download
https://file.al/plon8nklp81r/BDSM_an...HD720.mp4.html
Old 06-09-2017, 09:30 PM   #303
VipAnalFuck
Местный

Nazryana, QS - Shards ~ HD 720p

Nazryana�s vagina gets stuffed with big chunks of decor glass shardss then she gets a beating on her cunt while the shards are inside.

Screenshots:

Genre : Humiliation, Torture, Speculum, Real Pain
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 50.000 FPS, 4522 kb/s
Duration : 00:42:17
File Size : 1.39 GB

Download
https://file.al/bjc1xqzm09p6/Humilia...D720p.mp4.html
Old 06-10-2017, 12:21 AM   #304
VipAnalFuck
Местный

QS - Veggies ~ HD 720p

All kind of veggies goes up into QS�s vagina, and they do so rarely alone. A pair of corns are nice but a foursome of carrots are definitely better.

Screenshots:

Genre : Humiliation, Torture, Solo, Stretched Cunt, Real Pain
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 50.000 FPS, 4516 kb/s
Duration : 00:37:33
File Size : 1.24 GB

Download
https://file.al/367gkb2roeai/Humilia...D720p.mp4.html
Old 06-10-2017, 04:19 AM   #305
VipAnalFuck
Местный

Bonnie Day, London River - Clipped ~ 19.04.2017 / HD 720p

London River has got Bonnie Day in a tight squeeze and Bonnie knows it. She's terrified. Laid down on top of a table on her back, each one of her limbs tied down to a different one of its legs, she starts to writhe and whine before anything even really happens to her. As London slices her dress off, she knows whatever is coming is bad news.
London wants to squeeze Bonnie a little tighter, inch by inch. After flogging her for a minute to get her used to the kind of pain she'll be experiencing, London takes out some clothespins. One after another she clips them to Bonnie's hairy pussy until there is almost no skin able to be seen that isn't being pinched by them. Then London presses a hitachi to Bonnie's clit and sees which sensation will win out.
London liked the kind of response she got from the clothespins, so she wants to keep moving in that direction. She clamps binder clips onto Bonnie's feet, her arms, and her thighs. Each time London gives them a new spot on the body, she follows them up with some kind of torment right where they hurt Bonnie, and right where Bonnie can be hurt most. Maybe our model should learn to be less sensitive.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, 720p, HDRip
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7472 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s
Duration : 00:49:49
File Size : 2.64 GB

Download
https://file.al/4mlpf5oalp2x/BDSM,_B...D720p.mp4.html
Old 06-10-2017, 12:24 PM   #306
VipAnalFuck
Местный

Olive Glass - Caught In The Act ~ 2017 / HD 720p

Olive Glass is in need of a place to relieve herself and she will accept pretty well anything at this point. She is running from door to door frantically trying to find a kind person to let her in to use their bathroom when she gives up and decides to pee next to a random house.
Turns out Olive chose the wrong house to relieve herself by. When O.T. comes by and sees her crouched down and pissing he is in no way happy with what he finds. In fact, he is so angry that he grabs her by her hair and drags her inside. As far as he is concerned, it is time for this girl to pay for her indecency.
He ties her up to a pole by her neck, despite her protest. He torments her, wrapping her in rope, stuffing her own panties into her mouth, and bending her over. He uses a cattle prod, shocking her over her skin. He spanks her. He flogs her. He tugs at bits of her with a crotch rope and nipple clamps and makes her suffer for the wrong she has done.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7526 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s
Duration : 00:48:27
File Size : 2.59 GB

Download
https://file.al/mubvq4i0us01/BDSM__B...HD720.mp4.html
Old 06-10-2017, 03:29 PM   #307
VipAnalFuck
Местный

Kenzie Taylor - The Package ~ 2017 / HD 720p

"Who are you?"
"What's your problem?"
"Why are you doing this?"
"What's wrong with you?"
His lack of response was deafening. I tried to struggle. I tried to get him to respond, but he said nothing. I came here to pick up a package. I wish I had never come. I didn't even need the stupid thing.
When he finally came to tie my wrists I fought with everything I had, but the more I struggled the tighter the ropes got. When he tied my ankles I had nothing else to struggle with. My body was his. His disgusting hands fumbled over my young tight body. He removed my clothes. He smelled me. What a creep!
I had almost forgotten about the taxi driver. When he came in to find me I was so glad to see him. I thought maybe he would untie me, but he's more creepy than the other guy. To see what he did to me go to Sexually Broken.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7531 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s
Duration : 00:38:29
File Size : 2.06 GB

Download
https://file.al/9mefburzyxq2/BDSM__B...D720p.mp4.html
Old 06-10-2017, 06:24 PM   #308
VipAnalFuck
Местный

Anna Foxxx is objectified and humiliated, one end is just her pussy and ass, the other a cock hole ~ HD 720p

Anna Foxxx is back with her rock hard athletic body, cute face, and hunger for bondage and hard cock. I predict she will win Urban XXX Performer of the year, you heard it here first!
Anna finds herself in a humiliating position. She as been objectified to just basic sex. One half is just her pussy and ass, the other her mouth. She is effectively cut in half with the bifurcation wall. She can't see her pussy, or anything that will happen to her on the other side of that wall.
What happens next is simply an overload of cock and orgasms. We oil up her sexy pussy and ass on one side of the wall. The hard cock easily slips into her helpless pussy. It fucks her hard and deep, we can hear her moaning and cumming form the other side of the wall. We move around and deeply fuck her tight but eager throat. It is a brutal face fucking, with the cock sliding all the way past her ability to get air. You can follow the bulge of the cock as it fills her throat in her upside down position.
We go back and forth at a punishing pace, destroying her pussy and throat. We coat her entire head in deep throat spit. She is effectively blinded from the all the spit in her eyes. And we fuck on.
We vibrate and fuck Anna to several screaming orgasms, the painful kind that rock the very soul. We abuse her face with cock, Anna is deep in subspace, just surviving. She is helpless as we rip orgasms out of her at will. In the end she is just a shell, out of breath, blinded in spit and throughly fucked. All she can do is moan as her senses slowly cum back to her...

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Ebony, Deep Throat, Domination, IR, Hardcore, 720p, HDRip, USA
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6899 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s
Duration : 00:16:14
File Size : 843 MB

Download
https://file.al/cqtbn5vuts59/BDSM__B...D720p.mp4.html
Old 06-10-2017, 09:27 PM   #309
VipAnalFuck
Местный

Ana Foxxx and Matt Williams - Anna Foxxx, is oiled, inverted, in stocks, impaled, Throat fucked and made to cum over and over ~ HD 720p

Ana Foxxx and that amazing hard body of hers is back on Sexually Broken. Anna is a former long distance runner with the 12 pack and tight ass to prove it.
We found a way to drive a girl completely insane with cock and orgasms. Step one: Hang them upside down with their legs spread wide. Step two: Impale them with a huge dildo with a vibrator attached to it and strap it down so it is deep with the vibrator pushing directly on her clit. Step three: Oil down dark beauty and lock her hands and head in wooden stocks. Step four: Attack.
I could go on and on about how we destroyed her brain with orgasms, how we skull fucked her face into subspace, how she screamed and begged and in the end was overloaded farther then she has ever been taken before sexually, but you should just watch for yourselves- it is intense!

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Ebony, Deep Throat, Domination, IR, Hardcore, 720p, HDRip, USA
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6901 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s
Duration : 00:12:56
File Size : 672 MB

Download
https://file.al/bli3a3p8f95d/BDSM__B...D720p.mp4.html
Old 06-11-2017, 12:13 AM   #310
VipAnalFuck
Местный

Ana Foxxx - Ana Foxxx is cute as a kitten with a runway models body. Handcuffed, throat fucked, made to cum! ~ HD 720p

Welcome the beautiful Ana Foxxx to Sexually Broken. Ana is cute as a kitten, with a runway model's body. Long strong legs, a perfect tiny tight ass, and the softest, sexiest skin.
Still dressed in the outfit she got off the plane in, we toss a huge ring gag at Ana and make her put it on. We have her wrap a heavy chain around her sexy waist and lock it. She is given handcuffs and told to handcuff her hands in front of her. We step in and lock her hands with a chain through her legs, trapping her hands in front with a chain crotch rope.
A hard cock awaits her huge open mouth, we make her stand straight and spread, lowing her mouth down on the hard cock. The cock slides down her throat, deep and furious. She tries to use her hands but the crotch chain prevents her. Her tight ass clenches as we hold the cock down her throat. She soon realizes this cock sucking is going to be a battle of survival, cock vs throat and without hands or any way to close her mouth she is going to lose in spectacular fashion.
We place her on her knees and begin an intense skull fucking session. We push her past anything she has ever encountered before, the cock dances in and out, challenging her to the limit of her ability. She steps up and takes it, true dedication to her craft, this earns our respect and reward.
The reward being cock and orgasms. We change her bondage, now her hands are trapped behind her head, elbows bound in front, a unique but very helpless postion to be in. We have her fuck us, she mounts and the cock slides deep into her wet pussy. She rides us for her own pleasure. We stand her up, bend her over and fuck her hard from behind. She cums, helpless we sit her down and skull fuck her into subspace. On the ground we vibrate and finger blast her to several move orgasms. We bring in a belt and totally restrict her movement. We make her cum yet again and leave her to struggle. This was a good warm up, a successful "Meet and Greet"

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Ebony, Deep Throat, Domination, Oral, IR, Hardcore, USA
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7470 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:27:58
File Size : 1.54 GB

Download
https://file.al/12ttqqmempkp/BDSM__B...D720p.mp4.html

Tags
bizzare, extreme torture, humiliation, merciless punishment, real torture