In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-14-2024, 01:29 AM   #301
sexdownload
Местный

Default Evil Woman - Facesitting By Amazing 3 Dommes

Evil Woman - Facesitting By Amazing 3 Dommes

ass licking, domination face sitting, evil woman, Face Grinding Orgasm, Pussy Worship Pov,
Duration : 00:08:08
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 704.72 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2024, 04:54 AM   #302
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress Legs - Slave Worship Mistress Feet And Ass In Red Nylons

Mistress Legs - Slave Worship Mistress Feet And Ass In Red Nylons

Today my slave is shackled and ready to please me. At first, as a foreplay, he will diligently lick my nylon feet. He will suck every toe on my legs while I rest on the bed. After I satisfied he will start worshiping my ass. He will sniff my nylon booty, inhaling deeply and savoring it scent. He will lick my nylon ass gently and diligently. I'll sit on his face and rub against him until I'm completely satisfied. Yes, today I want to have some fun. Let's get started, slave prepare your tongue, today you will have to work hard all night long.
Ass Lick, ass licking, ass smelling, ass smothering, Ass Sniff, ass to mouth, ass worship, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, foot domination, foot fetish, foot slave, foot worship, mistress, mistress feet, Mistress Legs, Mistress Legs online, Slave Lick Feet, WORSHIP,
Duration : 00:03:39
File Size : 89.13 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-14-2024, 08:22 AM   #303
sexdownload
Местный

Default Dirty Priest Femdom Store - Scissorhold Facesitting And Smothering From Hot Mistress

Dirty Priest Femdom Store - Scissorhold Facesitting And Smothering From Hot Mistress

I think I'm getting the hang of it. The less clothes I wear, the harder it is for him to resist me. The lustful boy fell for my sexy body and he will have to be my toy today. He will have to breathe only my scents, in those moments when he is generally allowed to do so. After all, I control everything in my dungeon, even air.
ass, ass smothering, Dirty Priest Femdom Store, Dirty Priest Femdom Store online, domination, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, fishnets, Fisnets, handjob, HANDJOBS, Headscissors, long hair, panties, PANTYHOSE, SCISSORHOLD, smothering,
Duration : 00:15:11
File Size : 1 983.69 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-14-2024, 11:44 AM   #304
sexdownload
Местный

Default Bff Videos - Princess Suzi Red Delicious First Facesitting Pt.1

Bff Videos - Princess Suzi Red Delicious First Facesitting Pt.1

Suzi Red starts this hot facesitting session already above Olavo head pressing all her weight on his face very hard.
ass licking, Bff Videos, Female Worship, femdom forced facesitting, Pussy Licking Slave,
Duration : 00:10:15
File Size : 373.23 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-14-2024, 03:09 PM   #305
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Human Buttplug Ix

Domina Planet - Human Buttplug Ix

Mean Queen Violet Viper is back, and She's got a new ass slave. He's not good for anything else but kissing, licking and cleaning Her royal ass. This is his only job now, but that doesn't mean the slave will be idle; She likes Her ass slave to not only provide cleaning services with his mouth and tongue, but also to provide soothing massage and stimulation for ‿other' reasons. The first day She is wearing gray booty shorts and explains to the slave:
"It doesn't matter if My ass is or isn't dirty, pig, your tongue belongs in my asshole, and I have a lot of other uses for it; like a soothing rectal massage after I've had a painful movement or after a new boyfriend has left a "cucky doggy bag" for you to slurp up, just keep your tongue inside. But first, sniff."
She spreads Her ass cheeks open, after having him pull down Her booty shorts with his teeth. She spreads Her cheeks WIDE open, revealing Her cute little, pink and puckered, but smeary asshole:
"Smell it, bitch.I can't hear you, I want to hear DEEP inhales, slave! Good, now stick your nose up my asshole. DO IT! Now, inhaled LOUDLY"
She sits back down onto his nose, so that it's buried in Her soiled asshole, but he can't breathe. She starts to hump his nose with Her spread-open asshole, screeching at him to keep sniffing. She finally opens it back up and tells him kiss it. Then again. Then again, but with his tongue:
"Ok, good. Now kiss it again.now lick.kiss, lick, kiss, lick!"
She fucks his face with Her asshole, humping up and down on his tongue which She keeps insisting he keep extended.
Now we cut to a different day, Violet is a silver metallic outfit. She pulls down the silver yoga pants and immediately spreads Her asshole open and makes the slave start tongue fucking Her ass. She pulls Her feet back behind his head again, making his head and tongue go even further up Her chocolate highway. She makes a phone call to Her girlfriend and flogs his body, constantly excoriating him to get his tongue in deeper.
The last time She is clad only in a pair of sexy thong-back pink panties. She wants to play on Her phone and call Her girlfriend but is tired, so after making him sniff, kiss, lick and beg to taste Her dirty asshole, She spreads it open, he sticks his tongue in and She sits back down onto his face with Her full weight. She catches up on Her socializing while the slave struggles to stay conscious after being made to keep his tongue deep inside Her rectum without breathing for almost a full minute. When She's done with Her call, She just drops Her flogger onto his prone body and tells him "your rot here and I'll be back when I need you, bitch"
anal tongue fucking, ass cleaning, ass eating, Ass Kissing, ass licking, ass pig, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ass worship, deep ass worship, Deep Tongue Fucking, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face sitting, Female Supremacy, femdom online, flogging, rectal sucking, Superior Goddess Temptation online,
Duration : 00:13:47
File Size : 623.04 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-14-2024, 06:34 PM   #306
sexdownload
Местный

Default Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Mean Bitch Boss 13

Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Mean Bitch Boss 13

Miss Rey has a problem. one of her employees has no respect for her. He heard that other employees had disrespected her and gotten away with it (see our previous scene with Alison Rey and Julie Cash), and so he thought he could get away with it too. She decides to teach him a lesson. she grabs him by the throat and pushes him onto his knees and tells him he's fired. When he realizes how dominant and assertive she has become, he swears to become a good employee. She makes him get on all fours and puts her foot on his back while she tells him what his new job will be like. shes makes him say "I WILL LICK YOUR ASS TO KEEP MY JOB", and then turns around and bends over. she pulls up her skirt so her ass is right in his face and then grabs his face pulls it into her ass. She tells him he is no longer allowed to breathe without her permission. Then she sits on his face while telling him about his new 80 hour work week. then she makes him smell and lick her very fragrant nylon covered feet! She casually sits in the office chair and puts her feet up on him before making him take off her stockings and worship her feet. then she lays on her desk so he can spread her ass and lick her superior asshole. THIS SCENE HAS LOTS OF HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, VERBAL HUMILIATION. IF YOU LIKE A DOMME WHO IS MEAN AND COMMANDING, YOU WILL LOVE ALISON REY. THIS IS ONE OF OUR BEST SCENES EVER!!
Alison Rey, Alison Rey online, ass licking, ass worship, face sitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, foot worship, Glenn King, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE online, OFFICE DOMINATION,
Duration : 00:39:15
File Size : 2 287.19 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-14-2024, 09:59 PM   #307
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Green Bench Agony Earns Him A Toilet Reward

Club Stiletto Femdom - Green Bench Agony Earns Him A Toilet Reward

Mistress Misha has the green bench out for some hardcore face sitting on her slave. The surface of the bench is a slab of wood with a light piece of fabric covering it so when the Mistress sits on the slaves face he really suffers. Misha plans on using the slave as her full toilet so thinks he should earn it first. She starts by sitting on his face in a forward position and lifts her legs up off the ground so all the weight is centered on her ass. After making him fight for air she turns into a reverse position and this time with her ass on his face brings her feet up to rest on his chest. While it causes pain he can breathe with her legs up so she drops them to the ground so his nose and mouth are again sealed.
"Why don't you bring your tongue up to my asshole and make yourself more useful" she tells him. She then turns sideways on the bench and you can see the agony on the slaves face as his nose gets crushed between her ass cheeks with the extra weight on his mouth and forehead. The slave is really crying out in pain so she has him turn his head sideways so she can sit on him in that manner. Look at his face, he is hurting. She tells him to consider himself lucky. She then resumes her original position of forward sitting to again smother him. It's been fun, including the slaves tears of ‿joy', but she needs him to lay on the floor. She pulls the fabric of her onesy to the side, farts in his face, and then tells him to open his mouth. Hope he's hungry!
ass smothering, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, FARTING, femdom online, Greenstool, misha, Mistress Misha online, toilet, Toilet Slavery,
Duration : 00:06:38
File Size : 845.69 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-15-2024, 01:24 AM   #308
sexdownload
Местный

Default Ladyannabelle666 - Facesitting In Latex Catsuit

Ladyannabelle666 - Facesitting In Latex Catsuit

I enjoy using my slave as a chair. When I sit on his pitiful face, that gives him the most pleasure. And I'm making fun of him in that way. I slap his balls and dick a tiny bit during this great sensual game to make it hotter for me.
ass worship, BDSM, Catsuit, CBT, Domme, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Fetish, goddes, Lady Annabelle, LadyAnnabelle666, LadyAnnabelle666 online, latex, play, slapping, slave, Submissive, Tease & Denial, WORSHIP,
Duration : 00:11:17
File Size : 1 310.01 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-15-2024, 04:49 AM   #309
sexdownload
Местный

Default Bratty Foot Girls - Peeper Gets Smothered

Bratty Foot Girls - Peeper Gets Smothered

When Goth brats Ditria & Skylar are planning a night hanging out and getting down with each other, they sudenly hear a commotion from the house plant nearby. They realize their roomie Suave was perving on them! Skylar grabs him and throws him on the couch and the two brats now have him prone and ready to be punished under their perfect asses! They start double teaming him using their perfect asses taking his breath away each second! They laugh and berate him as they both double team his face with double facesits while crushing him with ease!
Starring: Skylar Calico, Ditria Rose, Acrosuave
*FACESITTING* *ASS SMOTHERING*
acrosuave, ass, ass humiliation, ass smelling, ass smothering, Bratty Foot Girls, Bratty Foot Girls online, Ditria Rose, Ditria Rose online, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Goth Brats, GOTHIC, Skylar Calico,
Duration : 00:11:24
File Size : 670.1 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-15-2024, 08:34 AM   #310
sexdownload
Местный

Default Brazil Bbw - Three Giant Sweaty Asses In Your Face

Brazil Bbw - Three Giant Sweaty Asses In Your Face

Duration : 00:35:03