In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-30-2024, 12:37 AM   #311
pricelove777
Местный

Default Female Worship - 881

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Female Worship - 881
Format : mp4
File Size : 1 074.45 MB
Duration : 00:05:00
Resolution : 3840x2160
Female Worship, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, Mistress Ass Lick, Myra Moans, Pussy Licking Orgasm, Worship My Ass,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2024, 03:32 AM   #312
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Its Not Weird Its Alternative Medicine

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Its Not Weird Its Alternative Medicine
File Size : 718.71 MB
Duration : 00:07:34
Resolution : 1920x1080
Told it was an alternative clinic to help hopeless lovelorn men get the girl of their dreams our patient finds himself in a hood with no eye-holes and placed in a cage with only his head sticking out. The brochure seemed legit enough though! Nurse Rii enters the room and tells the patient the doctor is sick so she'll be taking care of him today. He starts to blabber on about the situation seeming weird but she assures him breakthroughs in medicine have resulted in all sorts of alternative therapy and this is just one of them. She sticks her stethoscope on top of his head and says everything seems fine so far. "Now I understand you're a virgin?" she questions him. Embarrassed he admits he is. "How old are you?" she asks and he responds "40." Rii next hops up on the cage and places her pussy right in front of his face. Oops, she forgot her panties again. She tells him she heard he has his eyes on a certain woman which is why she has his eyes sealed. She wants him to think of only his special lady during the procedure.
Rii asks if he's gotten to first base with her and he replies "What's first base?" Oh boy, this could require multiple visits! As Rii questions him further on the girl she tells him to bring his nose closer to her. She asks if he smells anything and he gasps and says it does and it reminds him of his dreams. She tells him it's her pussy and she asks him if he ever tasted one and he shyly says "No." Rii has him start licking her and she then proceeds to tell him how to do it exactly the right way. To build up his confidence she says he seems really experienced and says this should give him confidence to ask his neighbor out. "Dinner first, then pussy" she tells him. "I'll give you a prescription for the blue ED pill" she tells him and says a hard cock in his pants will excite his lady. She starts playing with her tits and says it's unfortunate he can't see them but it's not part of his treatment. "The reason the doctor isn't here is because he fucked me a little while ago" she tells him and then asks if he can taste the cum in her pussy. "You're eating his cum right now" she says and the patient groans. Rii is getting turned on so while the patient licks her she touches herself and soon has a lovely orgasm. "Now when you get home I want you to give her a call" Rii tells him. If she says no there's always the option of future appointments!
bondage, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, femdom online, medical, MEDICAL CLINIC, nurse, Nurse Play, pussy, PUSSY WORSHIP, rii,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-30-2024, 06:27 AM   #313
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Legs - Foot Worship And Face Sitting In White Nylons

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Legs - Foot Worship And Face Sitting In White Nylons
File Size : 153.57 MB
Duration : 00:08:13
Mistress in sexy white pantyhose returns from a walk. Her slave is already obediently waiting for his Lady under the swing chair. The mistress sits down in a chair, makes the slave take off her shoes and begin her direct duties - worshiping her feet. While the Lady is resting in the chair, the slave massages her feet with his tongue. Having played enough with the slave's tongue, the Mistress decides that it would be nice to massage her ass. She sits on the face of the slave and begins to slowly ride on the face of the slave. She clamps his head with her legs and crawls her ass over his face. Oh yes, it feels so good.
face riding, face sitting, feet domination, feet slave, FEMDOM, femdom online, foot domination, foot humiliation, foot slave, Foot slave Training, FOOT SMOTHER, foot worship, lick my feet, mistress feet, Mistress Legs, Mistress Legs online, Nylon Feet, PANTYHOSE, trampling,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-30-2024, 09:22 AM   #314
pricelove777
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Sweaty Thong Smoosh

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - Sweaty Thong Smoosh
File Size : 268.94 MB
Duration : 00:07:59
Ass Clean, Domina Planet, facesitting fart mistress, Femdom Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking Orgasm, Superior Goddess Temptation,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-30-2024, 12:17 PM   #315
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Goddess Lilith Ivy - Slip-N-Slide Gets Messy

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Goddess Lilith Ivy - Slip-N-Slide Gets Messy
File Size : 676.72 MB
Duration : 00:05:48
Goddess Lilith Ivy is pouring oil on her slaves face as it's slip-n-slide day. "While I'm riding his face he's going to be licking my ass" she says. She then asks the slave if he has been working on his tongue exercises as she wants to feel his tongue deep inside her when she's sitting on his face. Once the slave has rubbed the oil all over his head Lilith Ivy sits on his face and reminds him "Remember the most important thing is that while I'm slipping you're sliding your tongue up my ass." She starts to glide and you get a nice view from behind her lovely ass as the slaves tongue eagerly works her ass crack and butt hole. Mistress loves how it feels and what a thrill for the slave.
She starts to gyrate her ass all over the slaves face, then bounces on it a bit before gliding again so she gets the full pleasure of the oil and the tongue. The well trained slave keeps a very active tongue and shows his devotion to her asshole. He wants to be her toilet. Lilith Ivy then gets up on the bench and sits the slave in a reverse position so now he gets all her weight and she can really feel his tongue deep inside her. "Are you looking for nuggets up there?" she asks him and then says she knows what he likes more than slip-n-slide and that's being her full toilet. "A tongue up my ass always loosens me up" she says. She tells the slave to open his mouth and says she wants to hear him chewing. "Dirty toilet" she says as she continues to shake her ass on him until she decides it stinks too much in the room and she gets up and leaves telling the slave to make sure he cleans up after himself. See all our slip-n-slide clips HERE!
ass licking, ass worship, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Goddess Lilith Ivy online, slipnslide, toilet, Toilet Slavery,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-30-2024, 03:12 PM   #316
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Vera - Worshipping My Ass While Locked In Chastity Is Such A Privilege For Any Slave

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Vera - Worshipping My Ass While Locked In Chastity Is Such A Privilege For Any Slave
File Size : 111.92 MB
Duration : 00:02:31
dominant face sitting, Extreme Pussy Eating, fendom facesitting, lick my ass, Mistress Vera,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-30-2024, 06:07 PM   #317
pricelove777
Местный

Default Female Worship - 877

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Female Worship - 877
File Size : 1 404.34 MB
Duration : 00:06:31
Resolution : 3840x2160
ass eating, Ass Worship Femdom, Ava Sinclaire, Female Worship, Femdom Pussy Lick, Pussy Worship Compilation,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-30-2024, 09:02 PM   #318
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Princess Lily Rides Again

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Princess Lily Rides Again
File Size : 759.38 MB
Duration : 00:06:21
Way back in 2018 Princess Lily was caught on camera working out and riding her exercise bike as seen in the clip It is the Best Part Of My Workout. Today she is back, working out and again riding her bike and again using her slaves head as her bike seat. First, she works up a sweat with the medicine ball, has the slave sniff her armpits, then hops on the bike and goes for a ride. "Things are a bit sweaty down there" she says. When she lets the slave breathe he takes a deep breath to get all that Goddess goodness.
After a time Lily moves back off the slaves face and onto his chest so her pussy is inches from his nose. She tells him to sniff frantically after all as she says "It is my pussy." Lily then figures out she can actually continue to ride from that position which she does for a while before getting back on his face. When she stops she grinds her ass into his face and does some butt drops on it. Her workout is done, she lays on the floor and has the slave sniff and kiss her feet and suck a big toe before calling him up to lick her sweaty armpits clean. See all our exercise bike clips HERE, also!
Armpits, ass sniffing, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, feet, femdom online, foot worship, Lily, Stationarybike, sweat, SWEAT FETISH,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-30-2024, 11:57 PM   #319
pricelove777
Местный

Default Deity Bastet - Facesitting My Slave While I Scratch Him

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Deity Bastet - Facesitting My Slave While I Scratch Him
File Size : 459.58 MB
Duration : 00:07:24
Deity Bastet, Extreme Ass Licking, Femdom Pussy Eating, Pussy Worship Compilation, Worship My Ass,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-31-2024, 02:52 AM   #320
pricelove777
Местный

Default Domina Planet Mistress Ivy Jane My Puppy Face Chair

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet Mistress Ivy Jane My Puppy Face Chair
File Size : 440.12 MB
Duration : 00:11:10