In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-31-2024, 05:47 AM   #321
pricelove777
Местный

Default Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Beta Boss 4 - Lana Violet

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Beta Boss 4 - Lana Violet
Format : mp4
File Size : 1 533.07 MB
Duration : 00:41:41
Resolution : 1920x1080
Everything Lana wants, Lana gets. she asked her boss for a raise and he gave her more than she asked for. She asked for extra vacation time and he paid for her vacation. She asked for some extra money for special wardrobe and he gave it to her. Lana's boss is a simp and she knows just how to take advantage of him. She shoves her ass in his face and makes him sniff it, knowing it makes him even weaker and more submissive. she makes him agree to give her his company. he's so submissive that he agrees that she should be the new boss. He licks and kisses and worships her perfect ass. She makes him worship her feet, ass, and pussy while she laughs and mocks him for being weak. She sits on his face and jerks his cock. he's gonna enjoy being her employee!! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!
ASIAN GODDESS, ass licking, ass worship, face sitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, foot worship, Lana Violet online, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE online,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2024, 08:42 AM   #322
pricelove777
Местный

Default Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Hotel Manager Facesitting Punishment

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Hotel Manager Facesitting Punishment
File Size : 722.58 MB
Duration : 00:12:20
Custom: Jasmine Has arrived to her suite and the room has no view..
She then calls the Hotel Manager & demands he come down to her room this instance. The manager tells Jasmine her room was somehow give away to another party.. They have discounted this room but if she wants an upgrade she'll needs to pay even more money, Jasmine feels very aggravated it by this.
She decides to teach this rude and Greedy asshole the lesson of his life underneath her Big Latina Ass!!!
in the end it all works out and Jasmine gets the room at no charge obviously .. could you expect any different.
Goddess Jasmine Mendez, Lick My Asshole, mistress ass worship, Pussy Licking Orgasm, Pussy Worship Pov,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-31-2024, 11:37 AM   #323
pricelove777
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Smothered Ass Dinner

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - Smothered Ass Dinner
File Size : 528.86 MB
Duration : 00:13:12
Just-turned 18-year-old Miss Sirena is training Her first slave but is furious because as She was out sunbathing, the slave was supposed to be cooking Her a steak dinner but he burned it and ruined the entire meal. She is ?hangry'-super hungry which is making Her even more angry. She tells the slave:
"The only thing you're gonna be eating for the next couple of days is my pussy and ass"
She has the slave splayed out on the counter, his hands chained above his head with a blinding hood on. Miss Sirena is still wearing a super-sexy black thong bikini with neon piping. She climbs on top of the slave and tells him:
"I'm gonna use your face as my chair while I decide what I'm gonna order off of your credit card"
She slides down and sits Her perfect, round, bikini covered ass over his face and starts ordering. She lets him up for air occasionally while lecturing him:
"You stupid fuck, you can't do anything right, including cooking a piece of meat and some rice, so your only use is as My furniture. I'm tired of listening to your excuses so sitting on your face is a great way to do two birds with one
She changes positions, straddling his face with Her black bikini-clad pussy, and going for longer and longer breathing times. He is struggling to breath more and more but She keeps adding new requirements:
"When I let you breathe, you better take the opportunity to thank Me for taking the time to train your miserable ass"
She turns back around and sits Her perfect ass back down on his face. She selects hundreds of dollars of food while he squirms under Her. She lets him have another breath, but this time She orders him to start kissing Her round ass, alternating between each sweet cheek. He furiously starts planting kiss after kiss on Her magnificent posterior. Suddenly, She pulls aside Her thong to expose Her sweaty rosebud:
"Now, i want you to place a nice, tender, loving kiss on my asshole"
He plants a kiss squarely on Her anus. She tells him to keep kissing it, over and over. She keeps Her sweet cheeks spread wide open and starts bouncing up and down on his face, making him kiss it faster and faster until She smothers him again, his lips squashed against Her rectal opening.
Finally, the doorbell rings and She climbs off of him so he can go get it.
Ass Bouncing, Ass Kissing, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass worship, Asshole Kissing, Bikini Smothering, breath control, countdowns, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face sitting, face slapping, femdom online, Human Furniture, Miss Sirena, Miss Sirena online, punishment, Pussy Control, SMOTHER, smothering,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-31-2024, 02:32 PM   #324
pricelove777
Местный

Default Young Goddess Club The Wheel Of Fetish Fortune

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Young Goddess Club The Wheel Of Fetish Fortune
File Size : 1 673.98 MB
Duration : 00:14:42

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-31-2024, 05:27 PM   #325
pricelove777
Местный

Default Scissor Foxes Terra Mizu Pressure Gauge Purple Face

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Scissor Foxes Terra Mizu Pressure Gauge Purple Face
File Size : 665.54 MB
Duration : 00:10:44

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-31-2024, 08:22 PM   #326
pricelove777
Местный

Default Ava Krass - Your Job Is To Sniff My Ass

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ava Krass - Your Job Is To Sniff My Ass
File Size : 1 626.36 MB
Duration : 00:14:54
I put him in such a position that his head and face served as a chair for me. I make him sniff my ass, that's his job, let him work! ahahahah
ass smothering, Ava Krass, Ava Krass online, BDSM, domination, Dominatrix, EXTREME DOMINATION, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Goddess, Human Furniture, HUMILIATION, humilliation, mistress, Sitting Face, smell, SMELLING, SMOTHER, smothering, sniff, sniffing, ass smothering, Ava Krass, Ava Krass online, BDSM, domination, Dominatrix, EXTREME DOMINATION, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Goddess, Human Furniture, HUMILIATION, humilliation, mistress, Sitting Face, smell, SMELLING, SMOTHER, smothering, sniff, sniffing,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 07-31-2024, 11:17 PM   #327
pricelove777
Местный

Default The English Mansion Miss Zara Durose Controlled Cunt Licking Complete Movie

VIDEO INFO

File Name : The English Mansion Miss Zara Durose Controlled Cunt Licking Complete Movie
File Size : 651.77 MB
Duration : 00:12:40

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-01-2024, 02:12 AM   #328
pricelove777
Местный

Default Vfe - Slave Tongue

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Vfe - Slave Tongue
File Size : 857.43 MB
Duration : 00:11:50
Ass Worship Femdom, fendom facesitting, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom, Pussy Licking Slave, VFE,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-01-2024, 05:07 AM   #329
pricelove777
Местный

Default Domina Planet - My Pussy-Whipped Bitch

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - My Pussy-Whipped Bitch
File Size : 470.7 MB
Duration : 00:07:58
Goddess Khaleesi is training a new pussy slave; he will be responsible for keeping Her pussy clean, healthy, and happy. She has locked his head into a smotherbox and chained his hands to the sides and his legs securely. She walks in wearing just a skimpy, sexy black leather pair of booty shorts and tight cut-off top, festooned with silver buttons that enable Her to tear it away. On Her tan, long legs, She wears a pair of black, patent leather stiletto spike-heels and sports a wicked-looking black and white riding crop. She walks over the head of the slave, straddling the box and tells him:
"As you know slave, I've been generous enough to bestow upon you the honor of servicing My perfect pussy. I hope you realize what an honor and privilege it is for a peanut-cocked pig like you taste Me."
He is desperate to taste Her and of course, agrees with Her. She strips the shorts off, revealing Her hairless slit. She turns them inside out and folds them so the soiled crotch is on top:
"You will lick all of my Goddess pussy juice out of my shorts - call it an appetizer, bitch. Now thank Me and then stick out your fucking tongue"
"Thank You, Goddess!"
He sticks out his tongue and She starts rubbing the crotch back and forth over his tongue, after about 10 seconds, She picks it up and examines it. She still sees white crust on it so She starts to saw it back and forth over his outstretched tongue. Finally satisfied, She lowers Her shaved pussy onto his face. She starts pumping up the chair, moving his face and head up into Her crotch.
"Smell it, slave. Tell me how good it smells"
"It's the greatest smell I've ever experienced, Goddess!"
She has him start gently licking, quickly speeding up and getting visibly wet. She tells the slave that he will have to get used to never having his needs met while She is given unlimited pleasure by him or anyone else She wants. She starts grinding back and forth on his face, giving him instructions all the way:
"Suck my labia.HARDER..now tongue fuck my pussyhole.FASTER.FUCK, FASTER I SAID!"
She presses Her wet cunt onto his face, cutting off his breath and cropping his helpless body viciously, leaving red welts:
"THIS ISN'T FOR YOUR FUCKING PLEASURE, YOU GOT THAT? YOU'RE MY FUCKING BITCH! I OWN YOU! Now get your fucking tongue and your whole face farther up my fucking cunt"
He cries in pain but has no choice but to lick faster, he has no defense from Her crop, or Her now sloppy wet pussy, which She pushes and grinds into his face ever harder. She starts playing with Herself, getting Her fingers slick with Her sweet pussy nectar, which coats Her glistening fingers. She the slave to smell the pussy nectar and doesn't allow him a taste; finally wiping it under his nose. instructing him sternly NOT to lick. She rubs Her sweet juices all over his face, telling him to savor that taste. She climbs off the smotherbox.
dirty panty cleaning, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face fucking, face sitting, Facesitting, Female Supremacy, femdom online, Goddess Khaleesi, Goddess Khaleesi online, Pussy Control, pussy domination, PUSSY EATING, Pussy Face Fucking, pussy juice feeding, pussy kissing, pussy slave, pussy smothering, Pussy Supremacy, pussy whipped, PUSSY WORSHIP, SMOTHER, Smotherbox, SQUASH/SMOTHER,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-01-2024, 08:02 AM   #330
pricelove777
Местный

Default Dirty Priest Femdom Store - Scissorhold And Facesitting In Riding Breeches

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Dirty Priest Femdom Store - Scissorhold And Facesitting In Riding Breeches
File Size : 473.74 MB
Duration : 00:16:01
I have long wanted to make a video with one of my favorite practices.
16 minutes of scissoring and some facesitting. In my favorite very tight, tight riding breeches. And of course the opportunity to kiss the foot as a reward.
barefeet, Barefoot, Dirty Priest Femdom Store, Dirty Priest Femdom Store online, domination, equestrian, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, footfetish, SCISSORHOLD, SMOTHER, smothering, sniffing, soles, uniform, uniforms,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST