In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-01-2024, 10:59 AM   #331
pricelove777
Местный

Default Fetish Freaks Africa - Mcbooty Slides On Sluttys Face

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Fetish Freaks Africa - Mcbooty Slides On Sluttys Face
Format : mp4
File Size : 956.71 MB
Duration : 00:11:56
Resolution : 1920x1080
This is McBooty's first merciless facesitting video. Her ass makes this task easy for her as it easily covers Slutty's entire face. McBooty starts by oiling her giant ass then pours yogurt on her ass and ass crack and makes Slutty lick it clean. She begins riding her face and pleasuring her pussy and asshole then slips and slides on Slutty's face and chest with her giant messy ass which makes Slutty fight for her breath
ASS FETISH, ass smothering, ass worship, BBW FACE SITTING, BBW FEMALE DOMINATION, big ass, breath control, CHEST SITTING, EBONY FEMALE DOMINATION, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, Fetish, Fetish Freaks Africa, Fetish Freaks Africa online, head crushing, lesbian, LESBIAN DOMINATION, pussy smother, SMOTHER, Submissive,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2024, 01:52 PM   #332
pricelove777
Местный

Default Lucy Khan - Breathe Through My Ass

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lucy Khan - Breathe Through My Ass
File Size : 417.57 MB
Duration : 00:07:19
We're going to do a tantric experiment today where you are only allowed to breathe through My ass. With just a skimpy white thong between My asshole and your face, let's see if you can handle My fragrance as I grind Myself against you. I can feel the heat of your breath as you gasp for air underneath Me-what a perfect seal! Watch Me make this slave face disappear underneath My supple booty, smothering it with My full weight. Mercilessly teasing this desperate sub, My favorite perch is definitely on top of slave face as he squirms beneath Me flawless ass. Teasing, grinding, bouncing, and smothering this face, I'm going to turn this ass-man into an ass-slave completely devoted to servicing your Goddess.
Binge on My Asian Goddess Clips slut
Related Clips
Mesmerized by Asian Goddess Ass (1080 HD)
Anal Rosebud Toilet Training in the Nude (1080 HD)
Cum suck alpha cock for Us! ft An Li (1080 HD)
ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN PRINCESS, ASS GRINDING, ass worship, breath play, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, GODDESS WORSHIP, HOT WIVES, Lucy Khan, Lucy Khan online, Sensual Domination, slave training, stocking feet, thong,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-01-2024, 04:49 PM   #333
pricelove777
Местный

Default New Slave Experiences Chastity Cage While Licking My Pussy

VIDEO INFO

File Name : New Slave Experiences Chastity Cage While Licking My Pussy
File Size : 604.82 MB
Duration : 00:11:05

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-01-2024, 07:42 PM   #334
pricelove777
Местный

Default Female Worship - 886

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Female Worship - 886
File Size : 1 123.96 MB
Duration : 00:05:11
Resolution : 3840x2160
Female Worship, femdom forced facesitting, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, Mistress Ass Lick, Myra Moans, Pussy Licking Slave,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-01-2024, 10:37 PM   #335
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mean World Mean Bitches Mean Teacher 5 Daisy Ducati

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mean World Mean Bitches Mean Teacher 5 Daisy Ducati
File Size : 2 258.07 MB
Duration : 00:38:46

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-02-2024, 01:32 AM   #336
pricelove777
Местный

Default American Mean Girls - Lilly Facesit

VIDEO INFO

File Name : American Mean Girls - Lilly Facesit
File Size : 430.59 MB
Duration : 00:07:19
Resolution : 1280x720
American Mean Girls, dominant face sitting, domination face sitting, femdom face, femdom forced facesitting,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-02-2024, 04:27 AM   #337
pricelove777
Местный

Default Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - The Joy Of Blackmail - Mia James

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - The Joy Of Blackmail - Mia James
File Size : 1 243.17 MB
Duration : 00:33:55
When Jack's PAWG neighbor Mia stops by to say hello, he is overjoyed. she's STACKED, with HUGE BOOBS AND A HUGE ROUND ASS. she tells him enjoys photography and has taken some amazing pictures around the neighborhood. The best pics were taken from her drone camera. She pulls out her phone to show Jack and he says "hey! Those pics look like my backyard!". She tells him she's disgusted by what she sees in the pictures. the pics show Jack with a dominatrix dressing him up like a sissy and making him crawl around in the dirt. Mia tells him she's going to have to show the pics to Jack's wife. Then she smiles and says "Or. we can do things the easy way". She puts her shoe in his face and orders him to worship it. She takes off her shoes and puts her foot in his face and orders him to sniff it. she laughs when she sees how much he loves smelling her feet. She tells him she saw what he was doing in his backyard and knows exactly what he likes. After some eager foot worship, she pulls down her pants and wiggles her BIG ASS in his face. he is tantalized and turned on. she tells him to smell her asshole and when he does, he's in heaven. she spreads her ass and orders Jack to kiss her asshole. he eagerly showers her asshole with kisses and then licks her asshole clean like a good boy. Then she lays him on the floor so she can squash him with her PAWG ASS. you really see his face go deep! She tells him about all the things he's going to be doing for her. he realizes that this is his new life: a slave to Goddess Mia! ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MUCH MORE!!
ass worship, big butts, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, face sitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, foot worship, Jack Vegas, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE online, Mia James, Mia James online,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-02-2024, 07:22 AM   #338
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Big Butts For Human Floor Mats

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Big Butts For Human Floor Mats
File Size : 617.04 MB
Duration : 00:06:22
Earlier in the day Goddess Amelia and Miss Ruby face sat their slaves on a mattress they had laying on the dungeon floor as seen in ?Big Butt Duo Showdown'. As they walk back into the dungeon now they have the slaves laying on the concrete floor and decide they want their asses rimmed some more. Sure it will be a bit painful for the slaves but slaves should suffer. To get her slave in the right frame of mind Amelia steps up onto his chest. A little trampling will make her ass seem like a true blessing.
The slave gasps as Amelia jumps off of him. She sits on his face and gyrates her ass but doesn't lift up as she wants to see him kick below her. Right at that second Ruby gets that look on her face that tells us the slave has just inserted his tongue deep into her asshole. That's why they came back for more. The anus is nothing but nerve endings and that's why dominant women always make slaves lick them, especially nice knowing you don't even have to bother to clean or wipe them before hand. Next Amelia bounces on her slaves face and comments that it hurts the slave with the floor below being concrete. Ruby is just enjoying the rimming to much to do anything other than sit on her slaves face. She hates to give him even a second to breathe here and there. They both get up next and now sit on the slaves faces in a forward position. Some nice camera angles now of the ladies luscious plump asses. They relax and soon forget about the slaves all together, it's bedtime for them anyway!
Amelia, Ass Smother, ass smothering, big butts, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Goddess Amelia, Miss Ruby online, Ruby, trampling,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-02-2024, 10:17 AM   #339
pricelove777
Местный

Default Domestic Femdom Smothered Under The Latex Ass Of Liz Rainbow

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domestic Femdom Smothered Under The Latex Ass Of Liz Rainbow
File Size : 164.62 MB
Duration : 00:08:51

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-02-2024, 01:12 PM   #340
pricelove777
Местный

Default Vfe - Silenced By Ass

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Vfe - Silenced By Ass
File Size : 868.85 MB
Duration : 00:11:56
Extreme Pussy Eating, femdom facesitting smother, Pussy Worship Compilation, Pussy Worship Pov, VFE,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST