In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-03-2024, 09:17 PM   #351
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - The Thrill Of Mias Body

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - The Thrill Of Mias Body
Format : mp4
File Size : 690.66 MB
Duration : 00:07:20
Resolution : 1920x1080
Of course you want to lick Princess Mia's ass and be her toilet but in this scintillating POV she makes you work for it. First she spits in your face, laughs hysterically, then has you crawl over to sniff her socks, then worship her feet (lick those soles and between the toes). No looking at her ass just yet. Then she rolls onto her back so you can worship her armpits. No looking at her tits, understood? Only then does she roll onto her stomach and tease you with her lovely plump ass.
Feet, armpits and ass, that's all you're good for. With the taste of her armpits now in your mouth she wants your tongue on her dirty ass, time to add some extra flavor. She never wipes properly when she has you over. She twerks her ass then spreads her cheeks with her hands. She reminds you how many men want to be in your position. Not only to lick her ass but to be her toilet. "I wonder if I have you wrap your lips around my asshole if there will be an accident?" she questions you. She says she is prepared to take a chance so don't ?mess' up, it's feeding time, toilet. "Make sure you eat every bit of it" she warns you.
ass licking, ass worship, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, femdom online, FEMDOM POV, Mia, toilet, Toilet Slavery,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2024, 12:12 AM   #352
pricelove777
Местный

Default Filth Fetish Studios - Dont Ko The Smother Slave

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Filth Fetish Studios - Dont Ko The Smother Slave
File Size : 1 741.26 MB
Duration : 00:22:32
THIS IS A MUST SEE VIDEO!
Mistress Mercy Rage, Princess Mia and Princess Yasmine have a LITTLE TREAT for their slave! All three of them are going to TAKE TURNS SMOTHERING HIM and BURYING HIS NOSE IN THEIR ASSES while his mouth is taped up! But Mercy Rage has other things planned as well! She really wants to K.O THE SLAVE! She sits FULLWEIGHT without giving the slave any air but Yasmine and Mia both tell her, THEY NEED THE SLAVE TONIGHT! He still has not done the laundry or washed the dishes! Plus they will need somewhere to sit! They have to PULL Mercy Rage off of the slave to get their turn! Both Mia and Yasmine SMOTHER the slave with their SMELLY UNWASHED ASSES but they make sure to give him lots of air!
Mercy Rage suggests they all undress a bit, since its SO HOT. All three girls take off their tights to reveal their tiny thongs, but Mercy Rage has NOTHING ON and is BARE ASS! They start taking turns smothering the slave again, sitting FULL WEIGHT and laughing as he SNIFFS THEIR ASSES! They know how smelly it must be and its just SO FUNNY! Every time Mercy Rage takes her turn, she sits without giving the slave ANY AIR! At one point he starts to FLAIL AND FLOP LIKE A FISH! The video ends with Mercy almost K.O the slave as Mia and Yasmine laugh and desperately try to remove her from the slaves face!
ass smelling, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ass worship, big ass, BUTT DROPS, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Filth Fetish Studios, Filth Fetish Studios online, Human Furniture, HUMILIATION, ko, Mistress Mercy Rage, pawg, Princess Mia, Princess Yasmine, Princess Yasmine online, smothering,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-04-2024, 03:07 AM   #353
pricelove777
Местный

Default Royal Femdom - Attack Of Two Bbw Asses

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Royal Femdom - Attack Of Two Bbw Asses
File Size : 916.58 MB
Duration : 00:12:29
In this Attack Of Two BBW Asses video, Two merciless BBW Mistresses Mistress Orla and Mistress Ash have a sub toy to play with. They puts handcuffs on him and starts taking turn smothering him under their big asses. While another one pushes his face in the ass from other side. Both mistresses shows no mercy towards slaves begging for mercy and suffering and keeps enjoying. Poor slave keeps on struggling and trying to escape while both Mistresses leaves no room for him to escape without their choice. Must have video for all BBW Ass lovers. Especially a gem for fans and followers of gorgeous Mistress Duo.
ass smothering, ASS SPREADING, ASS SQUISHING, BBW ASS WORSHIP, BBW FACE SITTING, BBW FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Mistress Ash, Mistress Orla, Royal Femdom, Royal Femdom online,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-04-2024, 06:02 AM   #354
pricelove777
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Riot - Every Pound Sits On Her New Seat

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Riot - Every Pound Sits On Her New Seat
File Size : 1 247.65 MB
Duration : 00:11:26
Resolution : 3840x2160
Does a girl like her use a regular chair? No that's for normies and that does not fit her description! Every pound is sitting on his face. His job is easy he just has to sit there so why is he whining and making noises? She's doing all the work. She is a work of art gracing him with her ass. Let's see if he is smart enough to grab the opportunity to breathe when she gets up for a second.
If you have a shiny fetish you will love this clip!
bondage, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Legs, Riot Starter, SHINY CLOTHING, SMOTHER,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-04-2024, 08:57 AM   #355
pricelove777
Местный

Default Bff Videos - Sniffing Milf Alicia Real Dirty Farts Pt

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Bff Videos - Sniffing Milf Alicia Real Dirty Farts Pt
File Size : 373.19 MB
Duration : 00:10:16

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-04-2024, 11:52 AM   #356
pricelove777
Местный

Default Evil Woman - Facesitting By Amazing 3 Dommes

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Evil Woman - Facesitting By Amazing 3 Dommes
File Size : 704.72 MB
Duration : 00:08:08
ass licking, domination face sitting, evil woman, Face Grinding Orgasm, Pussy Worship Pov,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-04-2024, 02:47 PM   #357
pricelove777
Местный

Default Dirty Priest Femdom Store - Fasesitting In Equestrian Outfit

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Dirty Priest Femdom Store - Fasesitting In Equestrian Outfit
File Size : 1 128.71 MB
Duration : 00:11:01
I returned from the equestrian competitions, and rushed that my slave would also be my pony today. Or rather, his face. He was waiting for me lying on the bed in a straitjacket, since I left him in the morning. It was a great moment to sit on his face and ride it.
ass, ass sniffing, bondage, Closeup, Dirty Priest Femdom Store, Dirty Priest Femdom Store online, domination, face fucking, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, Fetish, sniffing, SOCKS, STRAITJACKET, uniform, uniforms,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-04-2024, 05:43 PM   #358
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistressmax - Footjob And Smothering Fun

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistressmax - Footjob And Smothering Fun
File Size : 1 548.16 MB
Duration : 00:12:47
I was so horny and wanted my feet worshipped..good thing this horny foot slut was up for the challenge.. his cock was so hard for my feet I made him lick his nut off of them! Wish it were you?
Don't stop there. Keep binging my clips! Show devotion and appreciation by sending tribute.
Twitter .habadomina
ASIAN GODDESS, ass worship, Body Worship, CEI, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, foot fetish, FOOTJOB, FOOTJOBS, gooning, HUMILIATION, MistressMax, MistressMax online, TATTOOS & PIERCINGS,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-04-2024, 08:37 PM   #359
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Why I Love Gang Bangs - Mistress Mercy Rage

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Why I Love Gang Bangs - Mistress Mercy Rage
File Size : 807.22 MB
Duration : 00:06:31
Divine Mistress Mercy has her voluptuous ass on her slaves face and as she mentions that she can feel cum running out of her pussy and ass she lifts up and you can see cum all over his face. She runs her hands over it and smears it all over his face and forehead and into his mouth. "One of the reasons I love having gang bangs is because I know I can sit on my slaves face later and use the cum as lube to slip and slide all over his face" she explains. She says she can't imagine how much cum her slave must be consuming every week, it's become a major part of his diet. She gyrates her slippery ass all over his face and tells him to eat all the stud cum.
Mercy slaps the slaves flaccid dick and laughs at how lame slave erections are compared to the men that fuck her. She reaches back for her pussy and scoops up some cum that she uses to stroke the slaves cock. She laughs when he gets erect and she says another mans cum is turning him on. "What do you like more, my ass or another mans cum?" she asks him but before he can reply she sits back down on his face. "I think he said another mans cum" she says with a giggle. Through the entire scene Mercy continues to sit on the slaves face. She slaps his cock and tells him to keep sucking out the cum. She starts to stroke him and talks about making him 69 another slave and even though her hand is likely what's getting him hard she humiliates him and says it's the fantasizing about other men and their cum that is turning him on. She makes the slave tell her that he loves cum! He does as told.
ass licking, Ass Smother, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, cum eating, cum in mouth, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Mercy, Mistress Mercy Rage online, Tease & Denial, tease and denial,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-04-2024, 11:32 PM   #360
pricelove777
Местный

Default Women On Top

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Women On Top
File Size : 1 439.28 MB
Duration : 00:17:46