In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-24-2024, 04:11 AM   #351
pricelove777
Местный

Default Giant boobsy wife hard fist husbands virgin ass

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Giant boobsy wife hard fist husbands virgin ass
Format : mp4
File Size : 475.49 MB
Duration : 00:17:34
Resolution : 1920x1080
homemade, femdom, anal fisting, ass drilled, prostate massage, milked cock, ruined orgasm

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2024, 07:36 AM   #352
pricelove777
Местный

Default Goddess Kiffafeet - Goddess Kiffa And Friends Militar Anal Punishment - 8 Goddess Fucking 4 Guys

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Kiffafeet - Goddess Kiffa And Friends Militar Anal Punishment - 8 Goddess Fucking 4 Guys
File Size : 1 884.28 MB
Duration : 00:24:13
The recruits are soft and useless, they need to be punished, the punishment is being fucked for 8 Goddess. Goddess Kiffa, Goddess Lohan, Mistress V Black, Mistress Nara, Goddess Agatha and Goddess Dandara make them suck her big cocks, humiliate and fuck them a lot. One of the slaves cums on Goddess Lohan's big cock and she makes him lick it. Hex is a whore and he can handle all the big cocks, even a double penetration.
Ass Play, Outdoors, Outside, Group Domination, Brazil Femdom, Brazilian Dominatrix, Milf, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Cum Eating, Leather, Latex, Pvc, Pain, Moaning Slave, Masked, Brunette, Face Fucking, Facefucking, Leggings, Young Domme, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Throat Fucking, Deep Throat, Throatfucking, Deepthroat, Humiliation, Strapon, Strap-on, Ass Spreading, Ass Fucking, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Dildo Gagging, Severe Sex, Slutbag, Fucked Bitch, Anal Slut, Bitch Boy, Dildo Play, Pegging, Anal Fucking, Anal Torment, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-24-2024, 11:01 AM   #353
pricelove777
Местный

Default Boot Heel Worship Cbt Humiliation - Lady Katharina - Suffer And Amuse Me

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Boot Heel Worship Cbt Humiliation - Lady Katharina - Suffer And Amuse Me
File Size : 331.5 MB
Duration : 00:07:33

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-24-2024, 02:26 PM   #354
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mahoganyqen - Teasing Spitting And Humiliating Slave In Full Bondage

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mahoganyqen - Teasing Spitting And Humiliating Slave In Full Bondage
File Size : 1 024.98 MB
Duration : 00:09:15
That poor boy woke up tied to a chair without the opportunity to move. Now he is no longer a man. He is my property, my toy. I put chastity on his cock and full bondage. Now I can use him as my spitter, slap his face, tease and humiliate him.... This is just the beginning. It's pure pleasure to feed him with the heavy haze from my cigarette and tease him with my round ebony ass. He still believes he can escape and try to move in tight bondage. Poor boy, he doesn't know what awaits him in my house.
Ebony Female Domination, Interracial, Smoking, Smoke, Ass Fetish, Ass Tease, Teasing, Bondage Slave, Bondage Male, Bound Slave, Tied Up Slave, Rope Bondage, Nylon Fetish, Glove Fetish, Nylon Gloves, Forced Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffing, Degradation, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Shoelicker, Shoe Licker, High Heels Domination, High Heels Humiliation, High Heels Sucking, Heel Licking, High Heels Worship, High Heels Licking, Shoe Domination, Shoe Humiliation, Shoe Dom, Men Following Orders, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Brunette, Faceslapping, Face Slapping, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Spit In Slave'S Face, Pathetic Loser, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Strict Mistress, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-24-2024, 05:51 PM   #355
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Paulinha - Training For Cuckold - Making The Cuckold Lick Cum On My Feet

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Paulinha - Training For Cuckold - Making The Cuckold Lick Cum On My Feet
File Size : 1 687.72 MB
Duration : 00:17:42
Today is Paulinha's day to train a new candidate for cuckold. Paulinha does a hot footjob on the alpha male, while she rubs her sexy feet on the alpha male's big dick, she says cuckold things to the useless... she rubs her sexy feet on the big dick and makes the cuckold smell the smell of a real man... Paulinha is the boss! In the end, paulinha makes the cuckold lick all the alpha male's cum on his feet!
Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Smell Fetish, Jeans, Denim, Footjob, Gg Producer, Sperm, Semen, Forced Ruin, Orgasm Control, Forced Male Orgasm, Cumshot, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Male Orgasm, Brazil Femdom, Brazil Domination, Brazilian Mistress, Brazilian Dominatrix, Cuckolding, Cei, Cum Eating Instruction, Cuckold, Mean Mistress, Beta Male, Cum Fetish, Beta Submissive, Cumeating, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Sub Training, Loser, Dirty Talk, Female Supremacy, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Foot Fetish, Soles Worship, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Dom, Foot Domination, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Foot Slave, Feet Licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-24-2024, 09:16 PM   #356
pricelove777
Местный

Default Angel The Dreamgirl - He Cant Handle It And Explodes In His Jeans

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Angel The Dreamgirl - He Cant Handle It And Explodes In His Jeans
File Size : 2 868.92 MB
Duration : 00:19:42
Resolution : 3840x2160
My dream is to see something like this from you. Please wear some maybe white blouse, extra shiny nude pantyhose and your new thigh high leather boots. The main theme is that you want to embarrass him and make him cum in his pants and he is trying to stop you but you always win. You can all make it from his point of view. You have a first date with your new partner. You were at dinner and came home. You were teasing him all the time you were out. Now you are at home and you see that he is so horny. Invite him to the table. You sit across from him and think about what to do with him after a while you start teasing him under the table. You slowly lift your booted foot on his leg up and down. He looks very surprised and nervous. Slowly raise your leg to his lap, you feel how hard he is in his pants Tease him with your booted leg over his crotch. Maybe one booted one pantyhosed. You can take off after some time one off your boot. it is on you. After a while he begs you to let him put his dick out of his pants. You take his dick out of his jeans and make him some footjob/handjob/bootjob but you have more evil plans with him. When you see that he is about to cum put his dick back in the jeans and tell him you don't want a mess at your house from his cum. He thinks it's over and he's a little disappointed. But when he puts his hard-on back in pants after a few seconds you will take advantage of the situation and continue to tease by hand,foot,boot. There is some visible pre-cum in his pants. He begs you to stop because he knows that he will come in his pants and he doesn't want to go home with wet pants full of cum. But you want it, you want to embarrass him on his first date. He is trying to stop you in different ways but it is too late. You dont allow him to stop you and make him do a lot of visible mess in his jeans on your first date, make him wear something where it is visible. I prefer him to wear some bright jeans. CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK: This is the best video I have ever seen. Exactly as I imagined. You are the best actress I know. I was excited from the first seconds of the video until the end. For a while I thought that I might not be able to do it and that I would have an "accident" too )) Really perfect!
Uhd, Ultra Hd, Shiny Pantyhose, Glossy Nylon, Pantyhose Domination, Legwear Femdom, Leather Shortest Skirt, Tights Fetish, Pantyhose 40 Den, Sensual Domination, Leather Shortest Skirt, Highboots, Wolford Neon Gobi, White Blouse, Heeljob, Blonde, Bootjob, Knee High Heels, Black Leather Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Cumshot, Handjob, Milking, Boot Fuck

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-25-2024, 12:41 AM   #357
pricelove777
Местный

Default House Of Sinn - Squash His Cock And Balls With Their Boots Before Caning

VIDEO INFO

File Name : House Of Sinn - Squash His Cock And Balls With Their Boots Before Caning
File Size : 2 815.97 MB
Duration : 00:08:21
This piece of meat in front of Matriarch Ezada Sinn, Mistress Ava von Medisin, Miss Roper and Domina Helena Locke needs tenderising. They make him lie down on his belly in the grass before tenderising him with Their boots and canes. When they flip him over onto his back, it looks like his cock still needs some tenderising. Squashing it under Their boots while his feet are caned quickly solves the problem.
Facesitting, Face Sitting, Ass Smother, Smothering, Shiny Leggings, Hos, Pro Dominatrix, Milf, Outdoors, Boot Fetish, Latex Boots, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Blonde, Brunette, Group Domination, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom, Boot Domination, Caning, Caned, Cbt, Shoe And Boot Worship, Cock Trampling, Ball Crushing, Verbal Humiliation, Leather Fetish, Latex, Bastinado

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-25-2024, 04:06 AM   #358
pricelove777
Местный

Default Lady Stefanie - Keuschhaltung - Kg Minimierung Xs - German

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lady Stefanie - Keuschhaltung - Kg Minimierung Xs - German
File Size : 1 259.94 MB
Duration : 00:16:42
Di e bisherige Dauer seiner Keuschhaltung spielt keine Rolle, da sie vermutlich fur den Rest seines Lebens andauern wird. Es ist nicht wichtig was hinter ihm, sondern was noch vor ihm liegt. Ein Leben in absoluter und kontrollierter Keuschheit. Di e einzigen Highlights dieses Keuschlings sind Aufschlusse zur Reinigung, Erniedrigung und gelegentliche Kafig Wechsel. Das kontinuierliche Schrumpfen des Sklavenpimmels erfordert immer kleinere Gefangnisse und sie haben alle etwas gemeinsam. Einen bzw. den Ring um ihn zu knechten. Chastity - Cock Cage Minimizing XS The previous length of his chastity does not matter, because it will probably last for the rest of his life. It is not important what lies behind him, but what still lies ahead. A life of absolute and controlled chastity. The only highlights of this chastity are outcrops for cleaning, humiliation and occasional cage changes. The continuous shrinking of the slave's dick requires smaller and smaller prisons and they all have something in common. One/The ring to enslave him.
Sph, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Male Masturbation, Bdsm, Schlusselherrin, Keyholder, Key-holding, Cfnm, Peniskafig, Shiny Latex Dress, Pvc Clothing, Wetlook Latex, Wet Look, Pantyhose, Nylon, Slave Training, Masked Slave, Bdsm, Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistress, German Femdom, German Goddess, German Dominatrix, German Domina, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Young Domina, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Dirty Talk

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-25-2024, 07:31 AM   #359
pricelove777
Местный

Default AprilBigAss - Giant black strapon in ass of my stepdaddy

VIDEO INFO

File Name : AprilBigAss - Giant black strapon in ass of my stepdaddy
File Size : 113.91 MB
Duration : 00:06:10