In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-05-2024, 02:27 AM   #361
pricelove777
Местный

Default Jade Lussuria - Rubber Slaves Facesitting Cbt

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Jade Lussuria - Rubber Slaves Facesitting Cbt
Format : mp4
File Size : 376.4 MB
Duration : 00:07:47
Resolution : 1920x1080
My rubber slave was a good boy today, so I decided to give him a treat and let him worship My beautiful latex ass. But of course, it comes at a price.
I torment his dick and balls with different impact toys, making his pleasure quite the predicament!
ASS FETISH, ass licking, ass worship, ballbusting, CBT, DICK SLAPPING, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, impact play, Jade Lussuria, Jade Lussuria online, latex, latex ass, latex goddess, latex slave, Latex Worship, RUBBER FETISH,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 05:22 AM   #362
pricelove777
Местный

Default Madam Director - Hunter And Lola - Keyholder Facesit

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Madam Director - Hunter And Lola - Keyholder Facesit
File Size : 1 032.17 MB
Duration : 00:09:18
Resolution : 3840x2160
4K There is nothing sexier than sitting on a boy's face while he's locked up in chastity and I am wearing the key! I love to smother his face with my perfect ass and tease him while he is wearing the cock cage. I grind back and forth. I feel so strong and powerful with him beneath me like this! It's such a huge turn-on! I stretch out my legs and tease him with my feet and pantyhose. He can feel my weight. So hot! (9:18 long)
Clip Contains: Hunter S. Troy, Madam Director, Facesitting, Female Domination, Chastity male
ASS GRINDING, CHASTITY MALE, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Hunter S. Troy, Keyholding, madam director, Madam Director online, Sensual Domination,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-05-2024, 08:17 AM   #363
pricelove777
Местный

Default Filth Fetish Studios - Mo Money Mo Problems - Mistress Mercy Rage And Princess Mia

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Filth Fetish Studios - Mo Money Mo Problems - Mistress Mercy Rage And Princess Mia
File Size : 1 819.53 MB
Duration : 00:30:06
(This 30 minute video has heavy financial domination talk, toilet slavery discussion and heavy verbal humiliation! You might not wanna miss it!)
Mistress Mercy Rage and Princess Mia ARE SO MAD! They went shopping for Halloween costumes and Jimmy's CREDIT CARD WAS REJECTED! Apparently he is OVER HIS LIMIT! Both the girls were so embarrassed, they dragged Jimmy home and locked him in the smother- box so they could BRAINSTORM some new ideas for him to make MORE MONEY! Both of them begin taking turns SITTING HEAVILY on the slaves face, making him sniff their SWEATY ASSES as they discuss his future and work! Mercy Rage suggests he get a night job, and Mia then says he should give blow jobs on the streets at night! Jimmy screams out trying to say no but the girls just SMOTHER HIM HARDER! Mia DROPS DOWN hard, Shaking the whole smother-box with her BIG ASS! They both laugh at the pain they are causing the slave though, he deserves it for embarrassing them!
The girls take turns sitting on his face, SPREADING THEIR CHEEKS AND BOUNCING making the slave smell DEEP IN THEIR SWEATY ASSES! You can hear him crying out as he gasps and sniffs their dirty anuses! They continue discussing the slaves new work schedule, he is going to have a morning job, afternoon job, and night job, including cleaning and serving his owners! Mia laughs as she does the math in her head and says Jimmy can have 20 MINUTES OF SLEEP EVERY 72 HOURS! Both girls remove their underwear, now there is NOTHING to protect Jimmy's nose from the smell of asshole! The smothering continues as both girls start trying to sit harder than the other, pushing Jimmy's nose AS DEEP AS IT CAN GO!
The video ends with Both girls leaving for the bathroom, Mercy Rage is going to shower and Princess Mia is going to use the toilet slave!
ass smelling, Ass Smother, ass smothering, ass worship, big asses, double smother, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, Filth Fetish Studios, Filth Fetish Studios online, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Human Furniture, human seat, Mistress Mercy Rage, pawg, Princess Mia, Princess Mia online, smothering, SQUASH/SMOTHER, SWEAT FETISH, Toilet Slavery,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-05-2024, 11:12 AM   #364
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Vera - Pretending My Vibrator Died After Telling Him Id Allow Him To Cum In His Cage If He Was Good

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Vera - Pretending My Vibrator Died After Telling Him Id Allow Him To Cum In His Cage If He Was Good
File Size : 101.37 MB
Duration : 00:02:17
Ass Clean, domination face sitting, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, Mistress Vera, Slave Riding Face,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-05-2024, 02:07 PM   #365
pricelove777
Местный

Default Wildcats - 039 Sexy Princess Face Sitting Ass Humiliation Ass Control Ass Smothering

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Wildcats - 039 Sexy Princess Face Sitting Ass Humiliation Ass Control Ass Smothering
File Size : 786.77 MB
Duration : 00:06:15
Ass Control, ass eating, ASS FETISH, ass humiliation, ass smothering, ava, BRAT GIRLS, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Wildcats, WildCats online, YOGA PANTS,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-05-2024, 05:02 PM   #366
pricelove777
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Licky Puppy Training Ass-Cleaning Doormat

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - Licky Puppy Training Ass-Cleaning Doormat
File Size : 514.09 MB
Duration : 00:11:26
Goddess Leda Lotharia's new landlord tried to blackmail Her into having sex, but She turned the tables on him and has enslaved him, making him Her ?licky puppy'. She climbs down off the landing by ordering the slave:
"Ok puppy, you've been trained. You know what the "TABLE" command means?"
The slave gets on all fours, allowing its owner to use it as a stepping stool, She climbs down from Her perch. She is naked sans a dark red sports bra. She has the slave face Her, as She rears Her head back and spits a fat, thick, loogie into the slave's mouth and face. She has the slave lay down on its back, ordering it to stick its tongue out. She squats down and sits with Her asshole directly onto the slave's tongue:
"Ok puppy, you know what to do. LICK, LICK, LICK my dirty ass! Deeper, you stupid fucking mutt, IN THE HOLE"
The slave starts frantically licking Her soiled asshole as She reaches back and spreads Her young ass cheeks wide open to allow the slave's tongue to penetrate more deeply, which it does. It pistons its tongue in and out as She rocks back and forth and then starts humping its face. She then stands up and tells it:
"My feet are filthy, you need to work on those first. She puts first one foot on the slave and then stands on its chest, as it grunts under Her full body weight, the slave's leash pulled taut in Her hand. She steps on the slave's balls, causing it to groan, and makes it suck and lick one foot at a time while She stands on its chest or stomach. She finally drops down again, smothering the slave with Her young, tender asshole. She seals its face to Her ass with Her full weight.
"It's like you're having a love affair with my asshole! Kiss it again, more passionately.good, now with tongue...mmmmmmm..again, but point the tongue and thrust it in..uhhhhhh, that feels soooo good puppy. Do you like the taste? It doesn't matter if you don't, you'll get used to it"
She finishes the clip out with the slave's face and tongue buried deep inside Her rectum. She laughs at how pathetic a creature it is, happy to be enslaved to a teenager girl's dirty asshole and feet.
anal tongue fucking, ass eating, ASS FETISH, ASS GRINDING, ass licking, Ass Slave, ASS SPREADING, ass worship, ASSHOLE FETISH, Body Walking, dirty ass licking, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face sitting, femdom online, foot cleaning, foot domination, foot worship, Goddess Leda Lotharia, Goddess Leda Lotharia online, Licky Puppy Training, trampling,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-05-2024, 07:57 PM   #367
pricelove777
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Ava Rowen And May - Bullying And Smothering Bound Beta

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Ava Rowen And May - Bullying And Smothering Bound Beta
File Size : 1 647.35 MB
Duration : 00:14:26
This clip is super sexy!!!
The girls bully and torment this beta bitch. They wrapped him to the smother bench with saran wrap. Its not possible for him to escape! Plus he is in chastity so he is really helpless. They shake his chastity key in his face. They taunt him with how sexy they are. They put their ass in his face and smother him. They tell him all about how they are going to take all his money and leave him with nothing. Just strapped to the bench while they are out spending every last dime. He feels Mays fingers rub across his chastity cage. He wishes he was free. To jerk, to cum, to be a real man. But the girls won't ever allow that to happen. They dominate him. He has no say in anything.
Ava Rowen, bondage, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Mistress May, SMOTHER, Submissive Slave Training, VERBAL HUMILIATION,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-05-2024, 10:52 PM   #368
pricelove777
Местный

Default Female Worship - Myra Moans And Max Fills - 872

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Female Worship - Myra Moans And Max Fills - 872
File Size : 1 294.08 MB
Duration : 00:05:59
Resolution : 3840x2160
Ass Worship Femdom, dom facesitting, Female Worship, Myra Moans, Pussy Worship Compilation, Slave Riding Face,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-06-2024, 01:47 AM   #369
pricelove777
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Cock Sucking Training By Mistress Mercy

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Cock Sucking Training By Mistress Mercy
File Size : 1 057.64 MB
Duration : 00:07:41
As this scene opens Mistress Mercy is stuffing her big black cock down her slaves throat and calling him nasty names. She moves up to the bench and sits on his face and asks if he likes her cock or ass better? Hard to say what he is saying from under her ass but that doesn't stop her from calling him a nasty cocksucker. She wiggles her gorgeous fleshy ass on his face and when she sits up to let him breathe she asks him again and he replies "Your ass, Goddess." She moves back over his head and says "In that case you are getting my cock." On her haunches she again stuffs the big thick cock down his throat. She face fucks him and says "Why should I give you what you want?" She moves forward to again sit on his face and tells him she is training him to get used to taking and swallowing any big cock she sticks in his face. "You'll be able to take them without gagging, all the way down your throat" she tells him.
She sits full weight until he starts to kick. She gives him a short breath and then sits down again. She tells him if he kicks for air it must mean he wants cock. When he starts to trash again she slides back and again gives him more cock. When she gets on his face again she extends her legs across his body until the slave eventually gets desperate again. That means more cock and as he slobbers all over it Mercy asks him if he is sucking it the way all the men taught him to. This time she really fucks his face, trying to get it all the way down his throat. She then stands on the ground and face sits him in a forward position. She looks at you and says you should be there sucking her cock while the other slave suffers under her ass. She compares the slaves little cock to her big unit and slaps it and laughs at how little and flaccid it is. When he needs to breathe again, the cock is back in his mouth. She rotates between her ass and her cock and tells him she is going to use the cock on his ass soon. Slut training means taking the cock in both holes.
Ass Smother, ass smothering, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, dildo, dildo sucking, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Mercy, VERBAL HUMILIATION,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 08-06-2024, 04:42 AM   #370
pricelove777
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat 6

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat 6
File Size : 501.52 MB
Duration : 00:11:33
19 Year-Old Superior Goddess Temptation and Her friend, 18 Year-Old Miss Kandy, are using Goddess' slave as a human yoga mat, together! The two Goddesses walk in wearing skin-tight yoga pants; Goddess Temptation clad in white and baby blue, and Miss Kandy is wearing black skeleton-bone pants and a black PVC top, the slave in spread bars on the floor. Goddess Temptation tells Miss Kandy:
"I've always enjoyed finding new uses for slaves, and one of my favorites is as a yoga or workout mat. It's so much warmer than the cold, dirty floor, especially when your ass and pussy are all sweaty! Don't worry about its breathing.it's a yoga mat!"
She starts out by having Miss Kandy start doing stretches over the slave's prone body, while Goddess Temptation simply steps onto the slave's chest, crushing him with Her 5'10 frame, while he struggles to breathe. She sneers down at him:
"Don't you fucking make a sound, slave! Yoga mats don't moan or complain!"
She finally steps off the slave's chest, as it sighs in relief and tries to catch its breath. But Goddess Temptation starts doing the splits over the slave's body and scoots Her crotch over to the slave's head so that She smothers it with Her panty-covered, sweaty pussy. She stays there for a while before they decide to do squats together. Miss Kandy is over the slave's head while Goddess uses his body, telling the slave:
"At the bottom of the squat, We will sit on your pathetic face. You will kiss the ass that has graced you with its presence, count the rep and then thank each one of us for the privilege of kissing our asses"
They do a series of these, but get tired after 10 or so and relax on the slave's face and body. Miss Kandy comes around to where the slave's head is smothering under the divine Goddess Tempation. Once the slave starts struggling for air, Goddess Temptation nudges Miss Kandy. She stands up, getting off of the slave's relived face as it struggles to catch its breath. But Miss Kandy's yoga pant-covered crotch is right there, smothering its airways before it even has a chance to catch its breath.
"Let's see how many we can do with the shortest breath time possible! Ready? Go!"
They keep tormenting the slave this way until it's a sputtering, gasping, begging, pleading mess. They just sit back on its face to keep it quiet.
18 & 19 YRS OLD, ass smothering, Breath Countdowns, breath play, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, DOUBLE DOMINATION, double smother, face grinding, Face Splits, Facesitting, femdom online, goddess temptation, Goddess Temptation online, Human Furniture, human yoga mat, Miss Kandy Katore, SMOTHER, sweaty ass smothering, Sweaty Crotch Smothering, YOGA PANTS, yoga pants smothering,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST