In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 09-05-2024, 12:58 PM   #411
sancho48
Местный

Default Licking Girls Feet - Avril And Sam - Be A Good Boy For Me And My Lover

Licking Girls Feet - Avril And Sam - Be A Good Boy For Me And My Lover

After Avril and Sam had fun with Lucas, they went to the gym and ordered him to clean the room. They returned in a great mood and very sweaty. "Where are you, honey? Your wife is back!" Avril said. Pathetic Lucas crawled into the room and noticed that his wife was not alone, but with her lover .. he realized that he was waiting for another humiliation. "Honey, I did everything as you asked .." - Said Lucas. Avril laughed and said, "But can't you see that our shoes are dusty! Be a good boy and clean them!" The pathetic loser started licking Avril and Sam's sneakers while they laughed at him. Sam then ordered Lucas to take off their sneakers and sniff them inside. Lucas hadn't smelled such a strong stink in a long time. But Lucas couldn't be indignant because as soon as he said at least one word, Sam immediately gave him a slap. "What's wrong honey? Don't you like the smell of our sweat? Now taste my lover's armpit!" Avril laughed. Lucas humiliatingly began to lick the armpits of Sam and Avril. It was a disgusting taste to him, but he could not disobey his wife's order. Avril and Sam then ordered the loser to lick and chew on their very sweaty socks.. they wiped their socks on Lucas's face to make his face stink of them. "Now you're going to lick our sweaty feet! Got it, idiot?" Sam shouted at him. Lucas stuck out his tongue and devotedly worshiped Avril and Sam's salty feet. Lucas really annoyed Sam and Sam decided to fart in his face! Avril laughed and shoved her lover's underpants into her husband's mouth. "Do you love me, honey?"
Size - 1 122.28 MB
Duration - 00:18:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Cuckold, Cuckolding, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Yoga Pants, Yoga Leggings, Workout Clothes, Workout Clothing, Sportswear, Women'S Activewear, Soles Worship, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Double Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Armpits, Sneaker Fetish, Sweat Fetish, Sock Smelling, Foot Domination, Sweaty Socks, Sweaty Feet, Face Slapping, Sneakers

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2024, 04:23 PM   #412
sancho48
Местный

Default Your ass its my - Hard pegging losers ass

Your ass its my - Hard pegging losers ass

Size - 224.21 MB
Duration - 00:13:42
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - femdom, wrestling, cbt, strapon, prostate massage, ass drilled, anal pegging, female fucks man

Keep2share
Old 09-05-2024, 07:48 PM   #413
sancho48
Местный

Default Family couple shares a double ended dildo

Family couple shares a double ended dildo

Size - 158.21 MB
Duration - 00:12:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 640x480
Keys - amateur, femdom, anal dildo, pussy worship

Keep2share
Old 09-05-2024, 11:13 PM   #414
sancho48
Местный

Default Goddess Gynarchy - Bisexual Prisoner Initiation

Goddess Gynarchy - Bisexual Prisoner Initiation

Two prisoners; one in shackles and the other cuffed and collared are beckoned into the presence of a cruel but beautiful prison guard. They have just arrived and are expecting to be told in no uncertain words the lay of the land, but perhaps they did not expect what comes next... The leather clad guard swiftly and mockingly explains to the two prisoners that they will now be the only source of carnal comfort for eachother going forwards for the rest of their lives inside the prison. As an act of 'kindness', the guard decides to make one slave service the other immediately to save them both the embarrassment of trying to establish a sexual accord and relationship later. One slave prisoner is told to get down on his knees and suck the cock of the other until he receives a load of cum in his mouth which he is made to pass into the mouth of the owner of the cock he just sucked by means of a long french kiss. With a laugh, the guard tells them they had better get used to this. It won't be the last time.
Size - 288.65 MB
Duration - 00:12:39
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Role Play, Roleplay, Prison Play, Mistress Serena, Cfnm, Cum In Mouth, Uniform, Slave Prisoner, Shackles, Prison Guard, Female Officer, Matriarchy, Jail, Warden, Masked Slave, Chastity, Locked Cock, Dick Cage, Glove Fetish, Leather Gloves, Knee High Heels, Black Leather Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Cei, Cum Eating Instructions, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Deepthroat, Throatfucking, Deep Throat, Throat Fucking, Sucking Cock, Make Him Bi, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Cumshot, Bisexual Blowjob, Bi-sexual, Turned Bi, Forced Bi, Bisexual Encouragement, Coerced Bi, British Femdom, English Female Domination, Uk Dominatrix, Mean Brat, Verbal Humiliation, Slave Training, Young Dominatrix, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk

Keep2share
Old 09-06-2024, 02:38 AM   #415
sancho48
Местный

Default Licking Girls Feet - Nicole And Jane - Now WeLl Check Your Performance

Licking Girls Feet - Nicole And Jane - Now WeLl Check Your Performance

Nicole and Jane left slave rose on the road a couple of days ago with a sign "Boot cleaner". They ordered her to clean the boots of everyone who stops near her. Today they decided to test her performance and see how she copes with her tasks. The girls went to the same place where they left her. Of course, this whore didn't budge and faithfully sat with a sign in her hands and waited for her clients. "Show us how you serve your customers idiot! hahaha" - Nicole and Jane ordered as they approached the slave. They pulled the dirty boots out without getting out of the car and rose began to lick their soles. "By the way .. let's her clean our car for one thing!" - Jane suggested and Nicole happily agreed. The girls got out of the car and the slave started cleaning their car with her tongue. She licked the mirrors, body and wheels of the car while the girls watched her work and humiliated her morally. "Don't forget the interior of the car you idiot.. the mats and pedals are dirty too!" - Nicole said. The slave ran her tongue across the dirty mats while the girls pressed her head with their boots. When the girls had plenty of fun, they decided to throughly spit on this stupid slut .. Nicole and Jane got into a warm car, leaving the loser in the same place with the same sign in sub-zero frost.
Size - 1 037.93 MB
Duration - 00:15:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Boot Licking, Bootlicker, Soles Licking, Kink, Kinky, Face Full Of Spit, Outdoors, Outside, Amateur, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Saliva, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddesses, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Pathetic Female Loser, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Total Submission

Keep2share
Old 09-06-2024, 06:03 AM   #416
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyk vs. The Anal Avatar - Amateur Femdom

Nyk vs. The Anal Avatar - Amateur Femdom

Size - 121.57 MB
Duration - 00:05:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 640x480
Keys - amateur, femdom, anal fisting, giant strapon, female fisted male

Keep2share
Old 09-06-2024, 09:28 AM   #417
sancho48
Местный

Default Ruby Onyx - Stretching My Ashtrays Boy Pussy

Ruby_Onyx - Stretching My Ashtrays Boy Pussy

Size - 1 019.77 MB
Duration - 00:12:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 2560x1440

Keep2share
Old 09-06-2024, 12:53 PM   #418
sancho48
Местный

Default Naughty wife hard used ass of husband

Naughty wife hard used ass of husband

Size - 559.1 MB
Duration - 00:06:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - amateur, femdom, cbt, strapon, anal pegging, ass drilled, bondage balls, ruined orgasm

Keep2share
Old 09-06-2024, 04:18 PM   #419
sancho48
Местный

Default The big black woman doesnt mess around

The big black woman doesnt mess around

Size - 270.82 MB
Duration - 00:20:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 852x480
Keys - femdom, black mistress, strapon, anal toys, bizarre insertions

Keep2share
Old 09-09-2024, 04:13 AM   #420
sancho48
Местный

Default Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Alpha Cum For Cuckold

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Alpha Cum For Cuckold

Today is a very special day - My little cuckold gets to taste Mr Courtneys spunk. I put My cuckold in a straight jacket and blindfold him on the bondage chair - he cant move or see what Im up to but he can hear everything! I tease and edge Mr Courtneys rock hard, ALPHA cock until I give him permission to explode into the condom which i then feed My slave... he greedily gobbles up all the spunk just like a little spunk dumpster. he doesnt deserve to cum, cuckold in a cage with only Masters spunk to enjoy...
Size - 1 925.83 MB
Duration - 00:12:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Cei, Cum Eating Instructions, Milf, Blonde, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Chastity, Locked Cock, Dick Cage, Cum Dripping, Bondage Male, Tied Slave, British Femdom, English Female Domination, Uk Dominatrix, Pro Domme, Red Lips, Bdsm, Dungeon, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Boobs, Ball Tickling, Cum Extraction, Cum Feeding, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Shiny Latex Miniskirt, Wetlook Pvc Clothing, Gloss, Stockings, Nylon, Male Orgasm, Cumshot, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Humiliation, Degradation, Handjob, Milking, Ejaculation

Keep2share