In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 11-10-2018, 09:27 AM   #4191
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Lazy and Spanked - Cheerleaderspankings

Lazy and Spanked - Cheerleaderspankings

Kim Chi, Sarah Gregory

Coach Gregory tracks down missing cheergirl, Kim, who she catches snoozing in her hotel room when she should be practising with the rest of the squad. The school has generously provided them with staying at a decent hotel while they are away competing in the regional championships. Kim's lazy attitude gets her into so much trouble when she continues to answer back and disrespect the coach. So the new cheergirl, Kim, finds out how Coach deals with such poor beavior. She is placed over Miss Gregory's lap and spanked, scolded and reminded that her parents will be informed and her scholarship revoked if this crappy attitude persists. The spanking gets harder and is, of course, on the bare bottom. Kim is embarrassed and worse is to come as a new stiff OTK leather strap is used for the very first time. Kim is on a final warning and told to get her stuff together and join the other girls downstairs. Practice today will be hard with a sore, smarting bottom!

BDSM, spanking, caning, file.al, Cheerleaderspankings,

File Name : lazy_and_spanked.mp4
File Size : 618 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:33
Video : AVC (AVC), 7 981 Kbps, 60.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - lazy_and_spanked.mp4 - 618 MB
Old 11-10-2018, 03:59 PM   #4192
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Spanking the Nicotine Addiction Out of Miss Anna - 3rd Real Discipline

Spanking the Nicotine Addiction Out of Miss Anna - 3rd Real Discipline - Punishments Only

Miss Anna

Starting in September of 2017, every month Anna keeps track of how many cigarettes she smokes. And then at the beginning of each month, she and I meet to make sure her unhealthy habit is moving in the right direction, and for me to help push it in that direction. How do I do so? With a good old fashioned spanking, of course! Well, actually with two good old fashioned spankings: one as a monthly maintenance spanking, and one to hold Anna accountable and punish her for the specific number of cigarettes that she's had.

The monthly maintenance spanking, while mostly with my hand, is always severe. It is not related to how much she's smoking, but rather it serves as a harsh reminder that smoking is unhealthy. Everyone knows that it's bad for long term health, but obviously us humans aren't always so good at long term thinking, and so the monthly anti-smoking maintenance spanking is to give Anna a much more immediate consequence for her actions. In order to be a sufficient disincentive, I have to make sure to give her a spanking that hurts more than the pain of nicotine withdrawal.

After her regular monthly maintenance spanking, Anna is made to stand in corner time, hands behind her head, her well spanked bottom vulnerably exposed and on display, and she is made to hold still for five minutes and think about the punishment she is about to have imposed upon her already tender and swollen bottom. Then she receives one swat for every cigarette she had the previous month. In September she had over 90, and in October over 50. It's a good sign that this number continues to go down, but any number of cigarettes is too many, and in November she had 34. That means it's 34 swats for the poor girl, 17 with my leather belt, and 17 with a wooden paddle. I administer these with full force, as I intend to make a memorable impression upon her each and every time I have to spank her.

Afterwards, I take her into my arms to hold and comfort her. Severe spankings are traumatic: they are physically and emotionally taxing, so I rub her bottom and her back, providing her the aftercare she needs. It's important she understand that this real discipline series -- and despite us both being professionals in the spanking video industry, it is very much a real discipline series (she's paid for her participation, but her pay is the same every month whether she has earns 5 swats or 500) -- is about me looking out for her health and well being. She has become a good friend of mine since we met, and I hope our friendship endures for decades yet to come!

BDSM, spanking, caning, file.al, Punishments Only,

File Name : Spanking-the-Nicotine-Addiction-Out-of-Miss-Anna-3rd-PO.mp4
File Size : 1.8 GB
Duration : 00:24:32
Video : AVC (AVC), 10.0 Mbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Spanking-the-Nicotine-Addiction-Out-of-Miss-Anna-3rd-PO.mp4 - 1.8 GB
Old 11-10-2018, 06:26 PM   #4193
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Credit Counseling - Audrey Pays Her Debt Part 2 - Punishedbrats

Credit Counseling - Audrey Pays Her Debt Part 2 - Punishedbrats

Nov 10, 2018

Audrey Sugarsmak, David Pierson

Before her spanking, Audrey confirmed to Mr. Pierson that she was very familiar with the ways of his company, and a hard spanking was preferable to any punishment from Big Tony, a man she knew most of her life and feared intensely.

With her bottom exposed and Mr. Pierson's hard hand descending upon it time and again, all Audrey could do was cry out. As she knew more about this sort of business, Audrey's bare bottom spanking was longer than Adriana's.

Once her spanking was over, Audrey's bottom was presented to the camera upon which Mr. Pierson's business partners watched her spanking. To her shock and humiliation, Audrey was instructed to turn around and face the camera, and apologize to his partners.

When Audrey turned around, she attempted to cover one of her most private parts with her hands. This earned her a very hard swat from Mr. Pierson, who instructed her to place her hands upon her head and make her apology fully exposed.

Once this was done, Audrey was sent from the room crying from the pain as she tried to pull up her jeans.

BDSM, spanking, caning, file.al, Punishedbrats,

File Name : creditaudrey2.mp4
File Size : 713.8 MB
Duration : 00:04:57
Video : AVC (AVC), 19.9 Mbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - creditaudrey2.mp4 - 713.8 MB
Old 11-10-2018, 08:51 PM   #4194
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Cupcake Sinclair Gets a Lesson in Fire Safety - Punishments Only

Cupcake Sinclair Gets a Lesson in Fire Safety - Punishments Only

Cupcake SinClair

I originally wrote this story as a potential role play scenario with someone I was talking to on fetlife six years ago. We never actually met, and it just sat on my fetlife page all this time.

The beautiful Cupcake Sinclair plays the role of careless girl who keeps leaving candles burning with nobody home. She was everything I hoped she would be and more! Watch her get mercilessly spanked with my hand, the belt, the bath brush, and a thin but heavy paddle. And when she complains about her punishment being too severe and curses at me, she gets her mouth soaped!

File Name : Cupcake-Sinclair-Gets-a-Lesson-in-Fire-Safety.mp4
File Size : 1.0 GB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:23:11
Video : AVC (AVC), 5 998 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Cupcake-Sinclair-Gets-a-Lesson-in-Fire-Safety.mp4 - 1.0 GB
Old 11-10-2018, 10:08 PM   #4195
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Mackenzie Spanked by Mommy - Cheerleaderspankings

Mackenzie Spanked by Mommy - Cheerleaderspankings

Mackenzie Reed, Samantha Baker

Mackenzie has been sent home early from cheer practice in disgrace. Her mother has been informed and is waiting for her when she arrives home. The reason is all too obvious when her so called regulation sports socks are looked at more closely, as they contain foul expletives written on them! Her mother is appalled at Mackenzie's practical joke, which has backfired massively. She is placed over mom's lap and told that not only will she get a spanking, but that she is also going to get the hairbrush used on her bare bottom afterward. The spanking is humiliating and painful, mom's hard hands turn her daughter's cheeks a shameful red. Worse is to follow for the brutal hairbrush spanking that mommy carries out, bringing tears to Mackenzie's eyes as she sobs and promises not to do this ever again! This is a powerful mommy/daughter spanking film that we know you will enjoy in this specific "punished in uniform" niche.

BDSM, spanking, caning, file.al, Cheerleaderspankings,

File Name : mackenzie_spanked_by_mommy.mp4
File Size : 613.3 MB
Duration : 00:10:28
Video : AVC (AVC), 7 982 Kbps, 60.000 fps

Download file.al - mackenzie_spanked_by_mommy.mp4 - 613.3 MB
Old 11-11-2018, 10:38 AM   #4196
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Stevie Rose's Mouth Soaping - Punishments Only

Stevie Rose's Mouth Soaping - Punishments Only

Stevie Rose, Miss Anna, Loren Punishments

See Stevie Rose Spanked & Soaped & Spanked (& Anna Spanked too)! for a longer description of the movie this is from. The short version is that while I was spanking Stevie and Anna was helping me by holding her wrists, Stevie called Anna a bitch. That was a poor decision, and one which she would immediately come to regret as we take her to the bathroom to get her mouth soaped....... This is only for people who want to see the mouth soaping and the 43 spanks from Anna and me with our hands while Stevie has the soap in her mouth........ If you've already bought the full version of this movie with Anna and Stevie, don't waste your $5 because there's nothing new in this.

File Name : Stevie-Rose-Mouth-Soaping.mp4
File Size : 314.7 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:04:16
Video : AVC (AVC), 9 984 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Stevie-Rose-Mouth-Soaping.mp4 - 314.7 MB
Old 11-11-2018, 12:52 PM   #4197
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Spanktopia Full Film - Punishments Only

Spanktopia Full Film

Punishments Only

Apricot Pitts, Cupcake SinClair, Dria Submits, Stevie Rose

611 smacks from my hand. 191 spanks with the bath brush. 95 paddle swats. 40 cane strokes, and 26 with the belt.

Stevie Rose, Cupcake Sinclair, Apricot Pitts, and Dria Submits are all friends of mine and models I've worked with. They are also all housemates. In months passed, sometimes one of them has had to borrow money from one of her housemates directly, or from the envelope where they keep funds for either a rainy day or, as the case might be, a bender in Vegas. However, this plan doesn't work so well when none of them have enough money for their share of rent, their common fund has been depleted, and they are all short the amount they need to pay for November's rent. They didn't even figure this out until 12/3, two days after it was due.

Dria had previously borrowed money from me when she hadn't budgeted properly for her trip to New Orleans a month earlier, and rather than pay me back the money I'd sent her, she agreed to be punished on film for her irresponsibility. She suggested to her housemates that they see if maybe I might lend them the money they need, without having to be punished by me for their lack of communication with each other and irresponsibility. Yeah, right.........

File Name : Spanktopia-Full-Film.mp4
File Size : 9887.15 MB
Duration : 02:13:52
Video : AVC (AVC), 9 998 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Spanktopia-Full-Film.part1.rar - 2.9 GB
Download file.al - Spanktopia-Full-Film.part2.rar - 2.9 GB
Download file.al - Spanktopia-Full-Film.part3.rar - 2.9 GB
Download file.al - Spanktopia-Full-Film.part4.rar - 1.2 GB
Old 11-11-2018, 04:43 PM   #4198
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default The Travelling Disciplinarian & The Naughty Nurse

The Travelling Disciplinarian & The Naughty Nurse - Northernspanking

Jenni Mack, Amy Hunter

Jenni has called The Travelling Disciplinarian Agency because she lacks focus and wants to be better at her job. The Agency sends Miss Hunter out, and Miss Mack turns out to be a rather naughty woman indeed...

BDSM, spanking, caning, file.al, Northernspanking,

File Name : nsi_3265-66-The-Travelling-Disciplinarian-The-Naughty-Nurse.mp4
File Size : 152.8 MB
Duration : 00:14:48
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 310 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - nsi_3265-66-The-Travelling-Disciplinarian-The-Naughty-Nurse.mp4 - 152.8 MB
Old 11-11-2018, 06:27 PM   #4199
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Drivers Ed - Northernspanking

Drivers Ed - Northernspanking

Jenni Mack, Miss Chris

Here we see Miss Chris attempting to motivate her pretty submissive, Jenni Mack, to pass her new drivers test. What better way to achieve this than to have Jenni in her school uniform and to apply a good deal of soreness to her bottom?

File Name : nsi_3263-64-65-Drivers-Ed.mp4
File Size : 434.8 MB
Duration : 00:19:36
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 986 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 108 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - nsi_3263-64-65-Drivers-Ed.mp4 - 434.8 MB
Old 11-11-2018, 09:59 PM   #4200
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Cat Burglar - Northernspanking

Cat Burglar - Northernspanking

Niki Flynn, Nick Nightingale

Starring the legendary Niki Flynn. Niki is a small-time fence, working for top end thieves and gangsters. On a recent heist a very valuable diamond and emerald necklace was part of the loot - and Niki wants it for herself. Knowing Nightingale is away and will not yet have had a chance to punt the gems, she takes a chance and breaks into his house to claim the necklace. Unfortunately for her, Nightingale returns unexpectedly and she is caught red-handed. Bizarrely though, it turns out he has some interesting kinks and uses the situation to his advantage instead of casting Niki out...

File Name : nsi_Cat-Burglar.mp4
File Size : 180 MB
Resolution : 480x360
Duration : 00:31:22
Video : AVC (AVC), 667 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - nsi_Cat-Burglar.mp4 - 180 MB

Tags
bondage, humiliation, spanking, torture, whipping