In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 09-09-2024, 04:18 AM   #421
sancho48
Местный

Default Men Are Slaves - Julia Robbie 2189

Men Are Slaves - Julia Robbie 2189

Size - 534.47 MB
Duration - 00:05:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Leather Fetish, Wetlook Shiny Leggings, Shiny Leather Pants, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Glossy Leggings, Gloss, Blonde, Electric Dick Shocking, Dick Torture, Electric Play, Electric Torture, Electric Pain, Electroshocks, Cbt, Leather Single Tail, Lashing, Lashes, Whipping, Whipped, Pain, Beautiful Sadist, Corporal Punishment, Erotic Torment, Menareslaves, Mas, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Girl, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Brat Girls, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Slave Abuse, Female Supremacy, Total Submission

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2024, 04:20 AM   #422
sancho48
Местный

Default Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Flayed

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Flayed

Secured to the post of pain My slave is presented to Miss Vivienne to sample the delights of flaying his flesh. There is no warm up, just cold cruel savagery with the tohiti prison cane. To begin with We brutalise him one at a time and when he least expects it We double team him. Unable to process or breathe through the pain, his visible discomfort is fuel to Our fire and just the start of him beating!!!
Size - 2 487.87 MB
Duration - 00:12:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 2048x1080
Keys - Double Domination, Milf, British Mistresses, English Femdom, Uk Female Domination, Extreme Femdom, Hardcore Domination, Classic Caning, Beaten, Punished, Dominated, Controlled, Restrained, Disciplined, Masochist, Bdsm, Dungeon, Old Slave, Oldman, Old Man, Old Loser, Blonde, Brunette, Knee High Heels, Black Leather Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Leather Fetish, Leather Miniskirt, Sexy Clothing, Mean Brat, Verbal Humiliation, Rattan Cane, Caned, Beatdowns, Beat, Bratty Goddess, Merciless, No Mercy, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Pain, Dominant Woman, Beautiful Sadist, Corporal Punishment, Sadism, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority

Keep2share
Old 09-09-2024, 04:24 AM   #423
sancho48
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Breaking In The Sissy For The Men

Club Stiletto Femdom - Breaking In The Sissy For The Men

As this scene opens lovely Princess Mia has her slave on 'her' knees in the dungeon. Mia caught the slave sweeping dirt under the furniture, too lazy to pick it up like a proper slave would. That means she is going to mad fuck the bitch and and likely subject her to the cane also, after all she might purposely mess up just to get fucked if there is no real pain involved. "This bitch has a real nasty 'pussy' Mia says. She makes sure someone is fucking her everyday, if not a woman with a strap-on then a man or men. Mia says because the maid failed at her chores she has called a lineup of men to come fuck her once she has prepared her with her big purple cock first. "Maybe you'll be a little more cautious after I've disciplined you and 10 or 12 men have fucked you" she says. Mia secures the slave to the bench with straps and pulls her panties down. She lubes up the bitches ass and tells her to beg her to fuck her and use her like the slut she is. Mia slides her dick in and the little bitch starts to cry as if she is a virgin all of a sudden. Good thing Mia is getting her ready before the men arrive. Soon she is taking the cock like a pro and Mia says she might have to have two men fuck her at once, double penetration. After a hard fuck Mia says she is going to crop her until the men show up as she wants them to see her with tram marks all over her ass so they know who the boss is. She canes her as hard as she fucked her. "You're going to make your Mistress proud today, right?" Mia asks the slave and she reminds her to thank every man for fucking her... then a knock on the door.
Size - 1 076.51 MB
Duration - 00:07:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Sissy Slut, Feminization, Sisses, Sissification, Sissy Training, Sissies, Caning, Caned, Corporal Punishment, Blonde, Fishnet Tights, Fishnet Stockings, Fishnets, Erotic Torment, Sissy Boy, Bdsm, Dungeon, Verbal Humiliation, Hard Strapon, Strap-on, Ass Spreading, Anal Stretching, Ass Fucking, Anal Dominaion, Bitch Fucking, Arse Fucking, Femdom Sex, Slutbag, Fucked Bitch, Anal Slut, Bitch Boy, Dildo Play, Pegging, Anal Fucking, Anal Torment, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Loser

Keep2share
Old 09-09-2024, 04:26 AM   #424
sancho48
Местный

Default Cuckoldsessions - Lexi Lore Gets Gangbanged

Cuckoldsessions - Lexi Lore Gets Gangbanged

Lexi has finally opened up to her BF Derek about her needs and that she needs more than what his little dick can provide. But she found out just how understanding he is and they ordered a chastity cage for him and invited over some of her old hook ups who know how to fill her holes. Looking Derek in the eye she tells him as she turns the lock on his cage that he will not be getting this back for a long time, at least long enough for her to get a 100 or more cocks inside her. But really he loves the idea too and steps out to invite the well-endowed 3 men in who immediately take charge of her tiny luscious body. Dropping to her knees with a grin on her face a mile wide she stuffs as much cock into her mouth as she can get going from one to the other. But her pussy is dripping too and they start passing her around to get fucked as well. This being a special occasion though she feels the needs to fill every hole all at once and they give her just what she is looking for over and over again as an airtight little blonde fuck bunny. She wants their cum all over her body though and tells them where to put it. She takes two in the face and shares a cum filled kiss with her BF but the last one gives her a creampie dessert that her BF Derek was craving as well. Derek spins her around and feasts upon her stretched out cum fill holes like it's the best meal he has ever had. When he asks if he can cum too, she says nope, not yet.
Size - 2 603.12 MB
Duration - 00:48:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Gangbang, Creampie, Facial, Cum On Face, College, Blonde, Chastity, Locked Cock, Dick Cage, Gangbang, Stockings, Nylon, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Oral Sex, Cunnilingus, Young Mistress, Interracial, Bbc, Big Black Cock, Big Black Dick, Cuckoldress, Throat Fucking, Throatfucking, Deepthroat, Deep Throat, Humiliatrix, Blowjob, Male Orgasm, Cuckie, Fucking, Femdom Sex, Cuckold, Male Abuse, Cuckolding, Slave Training, Slave Abuse, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser, Cock Sucking, Cumshot, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Goddess Worship

Keep2share
Old 09-09-2024, 04:29 AM   #425
sancho48
Местный

Default Cruel Anettes Fetish - Snotty Saliva Swallower

Cruel Anettes Fetish - Snotty Saliva Swallower

The girls broughs some coffee, energy drink and cigarettes. All the necessary things to make them couch up really disgusting saliva, now they only need a funnel to push all the snot and spit and cigarette ash down his throat. They hope it really makes him gag.
Size - 889.07 MB
Duration - 00:11:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Snot, Cone, Funnel, Bondage, Boot Fetish, Shiny Latex Boots, Human Ashtray, Domina Amazon, Elegant Femdom, Double Female Domination, Degradation, Human Spittoon, Spit Eating, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Saliva, Mucus, Phlegm, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Extreme Humiliation, Young Mistresses, Dominant Women, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Abused Slave, Female Superiority, Loser, Smoking, Smoke

Keep2share
Old 09-09-2024, 04:33 AM   #426
sancho48
Местный

Default Kinkymistresses - Mistress Kiana - Kianas Kinky Strap-On Slut

Kinkymistresses - Mistress Kiana - Kianas Kinky Strap-On Slut

Size - 211.14 MB
Duration - 00:07:08
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share
Old 09-09-2024, 04:45 AM   #427
sancho48
Местный

Default Goddess Grazi - Quenching This PigS Thirst

Goddess Grazi - Quenching This PigS Thirst

I did my training at the gym, I went without socks... So you can imagine how nice my feet smelled... On the way back, I made my female foot slave wash my feet with her tongue, with lots of saliva! And to quench this pig's thirst I made him drink all the saliva from my female foot slave! Is there a better way to give water to a slave?
Size - 2 052.6 MB
Duration - 00:14:49
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Brazil Mistress, Brazilian Dominatrix, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Saliva, Sweaty Feet, Yoga Pants, Yoga Leggings, Blonde, Brunette, Foot Gagging, Slave Humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Loser, Pathetic Male, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Feet Licking

Keep2share
Old 09-09-2024, 04:47 AM   #428
sancho48
Местный

Default Fetish Chateau Dommes - Slave Gets Strapon Pegging From Evilwoman

Fetish Chateau Dommes - Slave Gets Strapon Pegging From Evilwoman

Mistress Evilwoman will penetrate slave ass with her strapon hard and rough! Mistress will fuck his pathetic holes without any mercy! Today he will be her cock whore, ready to take her big rubber cock!
Size - 506.2 MB
Duration - 00:05:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Masked Slave, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Evil Woman, Fit Mistress, Polish Femdom, Polish Mistress, Brunette, Face Fucking, Facefucking, Corset, Cfnm, Young Domme, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Throat Fucking, Deep Throat, Throatfucking, Deepthroat, Humiliation, Strapon, Strap-on, Ass Spreading, Ass Fucking, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Dildo Gagging, Severe Sex, Slutbag, Fucked Bitch, Anal Slut, Bitch Boy, Dildo Play, Pegging, Anal Fucking, Anal Torment, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk

Keep2share
Old 09-09-2024, 04:51 AM   #429
sancho48
Местный

Default Best Latin Ass On The Web - The Locked Up Beta

Best Latin Ass On The Web - The Locked Up Beta

I locked up his little dick and spent the length of this video humiliating and dominating this loser for being so pathetic and having such a small and worthless dick. Used him as my human chair as I texted my girlfriends and some of my boytoys then I made him give thanks to my perfect ass and worship my feet. Such a pathetic Beta he is, he should consider himself lucky to be in the same room as he. You know what I should have done to him for being such a small dick loser? I should busted his balls with my heels, oh wait, I did that too! hahaha
Size - 803.49 MB
Duration - 00:11:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Latina Sandra, Hotwife, Latina, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Leather Fetish, Wetlook Leather Leggings, Shiny Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Brunette, Ass Fetish, Ass Tease, Tease And Denial, Tease And Deny, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Shoe Kissing, Begging, Objectification, Human Furniture, Milf Domination, Verbal Humiliation, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Female Superiority, Slave Humiliation, Loser, Dominant Woman, Femdom, Female Domination

Keep2share
Old 09-09-2024, 04:53 AM   #430
sancho48
Местный

Default Elis Euryale - Punching Balls Bag In Training

Elis Euryale - Punching Balls Bag In Training

Size - 323.62 MB
Duration - 00:13:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share