In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-31-2024, 03:49 AM   #421
sexdownload
Местный

Default Madame Teeze - Sniff My Dirty Ass

Madame Teeze - Sniff My Dirty Ass

ass licking, femdom facesitting smother, Madame Teeze, Mistress Ass Lick, Pussy Worship Compilation,
Duration : 00:22:15
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 979.52 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2024, 07:14 AM   #422
sexdownload
Местный

Default Brat Princess 2 - Marcy - Little Male Leashed And Humiliated By Amazon

Brat Princess 2 - Marcy - Little Male Leashed And Humiliated By Amazon

Marcy is taking fun size frank to fetcon. So she is showing him how he must act during their time there. His face is not to be shown. He will be up her ass the whole time so he doesn't ruin any pictures. She has him collared and leashed and will drag him all around showing him off. He really comes in use when she gets tired and needs to sit down. They practice her sitting and resting. Little frank is so exhausted and sweaty. Its going to be a long weekend at fetcon!!!
amazons, ass worship, Chastity, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Human Furniture, HUMILIATION, Marcy,
Duration : 00:12:23
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 114.42 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-31-2024, 10:39 AM   #423
sexdownload
Местный

Default Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Dr. Jasmine The Facesitting Therapist-Fantasy

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Dr. Jasmine The Facesitting Therapist-Fantasy

Ive got the cure for you, just lay down & let me help you. Inhale.exhale, Inhale ... and hold it.
Ass Worship Femdom, Face Grinding Orgasm, facesitting fart mistress, Goddess Jasmine Mendez, Pussy Licking Orgasm,
Duration : 00:14:34
File Size : 1 054.92 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-31-2024, 02:04 PM   #424
sexdownload
Местный

Default Jasmine Mendez - Cute But Psycho Butt Drops

Jasmine Mendez - Cute But Psycho Butt Drops

Real Time San Francisco Session: Slave insisted on coming over and having a late night session. He agreed to having it be recorded if he could wear a mask. The problem was he showed up an hour late and it was now 11pm I typically don't ever session or film this late. He lays down on the bed then asks for me to go easy on him ? WTF sure Ill go easy on you Loser LOL.
I swear it like my shirt took over LOL and I went Psycho on his face just look at the Preview, Yes you Need to watch this video. I Jump and Drop full weight on his face many times, I pin him down and over power him with my heavy Ass. If you seriously listen you can hear the loser is actually crying and so scared I'm going to break his nose, not that i was aiming to do it but it would of made my night. Half way through the slave is really fighting me and really trying to leave. Eventually I get off him, he cries some more and literally runs out of the room in a flash.
He just couldn't Handle all this ASS LOL
Hey you, Yes you reading I like your face, Let me ride it !
Category: Face Sitting
Related Categories: Ass Smothering, Big Butts, Butt Drops, Extreme Domination, Smother
Keywords: Butt Drops,Face Sitting,Smother,Extreme Domination,Ass Smothering,Big Butts,Goddess Worship,Domination,Humiliation,Sub,Bratty Girls,Ass Humiliation,Ass To Face
Ass Clean, Ass Worship Femdom, femdom online, Femdom Pussy Eating, Jasmine Mendez, Jasmine Mendez online, Lick My Asshole,
Duration : 00:08:58
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 550 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-31-2024, 05:29 PM   #425
sexdownload
Местный

Default Taboo Lesbian Mf - Taboo Lesbian - Suck Me Or Kick Your Face

Taboo Lesbian Mf - Taboo Lesbian - Suck Me Or Kick Your Face

STARRING: RENATA GALDI
Our Top girl Renata Galdi comes in this super scene where she decides to use her friend Dany to satisfy herself after a football match! Melody helps Renata with her plan, they make Dany suck her in different ways until she goes crazy.
Don't miss this super scene!!!
EXTREME MF - 01/24
ass licking, EBONY FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, hairy, lesbian, LESBIAN DOMINATION, Milf, ORGASM, Taboo, TABOO LESBIAN MF, TABOO LESBIAN MF online,
Duration : 00:24:37
File Size : 630.26 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-31-2024, 08:54 PM   #426
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Best Of Ass Licking 9

Club Stiletto Femdom - Best Of Ass Licking 9

This is 6 minutes of slaves licking asses of sexy and dominant women. At Club Stiletto one of the first things a slave learns is that worshiping ass is literally their religion. A clean ass, sweaty ass, or soiled ass, they are all to be equally desired. This naturally leads to farting in the slaves faces and eventually full toilet servitude where the slave demonstrates his complete devotion to Mistress and any of her friends. The greatest honor is being selected as the toilet for party nights where his mouth is rarely closed.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves though; enjoy watching these slaves lick the asses of Mistress Kandy, Lady Katy, Princess Lily and Goddess Amelia and listen how the slaves are spoken to and guided to a life of total ass devotion. Ass sniffing, ass licking, panty sniffing, farting, face sitting, toilet talk and consumption, this clip gives you all the best of female ass worship. Mistress Kandy even decides to let her slave lick her pussy just long enough to get it wet so she can masturbate while he licks her ass some more resulting in her having a lovely orgasm.
Amelia, ass licking, ass worship, BBW, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Kandy, Katy, Lily, sweat, Toilet Slavery,
Duration : 00:05:58
File Size : 480.54 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-01-2024, 12:19 AM   #427
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domestic Femdom Smothered Under The Latex Ass Of Liz Rainbow

Domestic Femdom Smothered Under The Latex Ass Of Liz Rainbow

Duration : 00:08:51
File Size : 164.62 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-01-2024, 03:44 AM   #428
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Lick My Big Ass Little Slave

Club Stiletto Femdom - Lick My Big Ass Little Slave

As this scene opens Amelia has her smallest slave (5'3″) under her ass already kicking for air. "I'm having so much fun with my slave today" she says adding "but what I really want is a good ass licking." With that she stands up and tells the slave to get on his knees so she can kneel on the chair where he can get his tongue up and down her ass crack and into her asshole. Just as he starts licking she blows a timely fart and he moves his head back as if he was just attacked by a wild dawg. This dumb slave hasn't learned to appreciate a woman's farts yet. She tells him to get busy and he starts licking her hole. "Now up and down my crack" she tells him and she is soon pleased with his efforts. She says she might take him to the next party where he can lick all her girlfriends asses.
Amelia sends the slave down to kiss her feet so she can check her ass and as she spreads her cheeks you can see the mess has all been cleaned up. She calls him back up to her ass just in time for another fart. This time he sniffs it deep and starts licking again. Finally, she tells him to get on the floor, she wants him to experience the full weight of her ass without the give that the chair provided. She sits full weight on his face until he starts to kick but he is no match for her big ass and weight. She laughs!
Amelia, ass licking, Ass Smother, ass smothering, ass worship, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, FARTING, femdom online,
Duration : 00:05:48
File Size : 604.46 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-01-2024, 07:09 AM   #429
sexdownload
Местный

Default The English Mansion Maitresse Madeline Ladys Foot Seduction Pt2 Complete Movie

The English Mansion Maitresse Madeline Ladys Foot Seduction Pt2 Complete Movie

Duration : 00:18:58
File Size : 1 313.84 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-01-2024, 10:34 AM   #430
sexdownload
Местный

Default New Slave Experiences Chastity Cage While Licking My Pussy

New Slave Experiences Chastity Cage While Licking My Pussy