In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 12-01-2022, 11:15 PM   #4341
chinchilla1188
Местный

Alice Maze - French HuCow
A new French HuCow was delivered to the farm. We can't understand her, but the milking language is universal. First up: the intake assessment. Alice seems to have very juice and soft udders. Her nipples are ultra sensitive, which means she is going to have a very hard time here. She will need a lot of training (and bondage) to get through the sessions. At least the farmer distracts her with a magic wand today, and Alice reaches a super intense orgasm, making incredible moo-ing sounds while her udders are pumped at full power for the expansion test. Will she become a resident? Maybe! She certainly has a lot of potential and her udders are very promising! Alice is submissive, but still a bit reluctant, and when we will put her on a nipple milker next time, she will most likely suffer a lot.
Electronic breast training machine, Magic Wand, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,
DURATION - 00:12:30
RESOLUTION - 1920x1080
SIZE - 1361.39 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/7b1dfd888f950
chinchilla1188 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 02:10 AM   #4342
chinchilla1188
Местный

Liz milks Blondie
Well this is a bright new idea! Why not use one HuCow as a farmhand to milk the another one! New girl Blondie hasn't been milked yet, but her huge udders were suckled by Liz already. It's time to get Blondie on a machine! But first, we locked Liz in a steel milking bra with a double breast pump running continuously. Why wouldn't the farmhand get milked too? It is brilliant. Liz works hard to get her friend used to her first milking session, ALL THE WHILE being pumped herself! Blondie is extremely sensitive, so Liz needed to pull out all of the tricks to milk her friend. Even the magic wand made an appearance!
Double Breast Pump, Electronic breast training machine, Magic Wand, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,
DURATION - 00:09:23
RESOLUTION - 1920x1080
SIZE - 1021.53 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/9db2efcbb7027
Old 12-02-2022, 05:05 AM   #4343
chinchilla1188
Местный

Arienh - mouth spreader
The lovely Arienh is doing well in her training. Because of her permanent septum piercing, she can easily be controlled. A small leash is enough to lead her around or park her anywhere we want. Today, Arienh is going to have a milking session on the red cow milker at high power. We leash her nose ring to the milking frame, she is submissive enough to stay there when we tell her to. Arienh's little moans tell us that the high powered machine hurts her a little bit more than she expected. To humiliate her even more we use a new tool: a mouth spreader. This will cause drooling and it is an effective gag. We would love to hear what you think about this session, please comment below!
Cow Milker (RED), Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,
DURATION - 00:09:34
RESOLUTION - 1920x1080
SIZE - 1042.99 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/5bf4e71fed76b
Old 12-02-2022, 08:00 AM   #4344
chinchilla1188
Местный

LittleRedGirl - full power and wand
After her horrifying introducing to the herd, LittleRedGirl needs to be trained on a daily basis to transform her into an obedient HuCow. Her soft udders are tied into cute balls with rope to get more pressure on them. We put her in the barn, chained by her collar, and she still looks terrfied. Her big eyes stare at the farmer when he comes closer to inspect her udders. She knows she will be on the red cow milker at full power today and she is really afraid. This tiny young girl on the most powerful machine at the highest setting, it's exciting for us, but scary for her! The farmer has got some tricks up his sleeve to make her more comfortable, like a huge ball gag and of course a magic wand to reprogram her brain into associating painful milking with pleasure. It seems to work because LittleRedGirl has a few powerful orgasms during and after her milking session!! Don't miss this!
Cow Milker (RED), Magic Wand, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,
DURATION - 00:09:39
RESOLUTION - 1920x1080
SIZE - 1050.22 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/b48fbfc2c2dd2
Old 12-02-2022, 10:55 AM   #4345
chinchilla1188
Местный

Liz Venom - double clit milking
Our resident HuCow Liz is going to be introduced to another new friend: the newly arrived Venom! It really helps to pair new HuCows with experienced ones. They are in a separated cage, but they seem to be getting on very well, they are grabbing each other's udders and Venom clearly feels attracted to Liz! The farmer thinks it is safe to remove the partition and soon the girls go full lesbian in the cage (including suckling!), they are so horny! Of course, that's not what they are here for, so the farmer quickly gets them out of the cage and nipple clamps them. Both girls are extremely sensitive, so they wince and moan, but they know it is part of the training. They did not expect the next part though. Cuffed on top of the cage with their legs open, the farmer applies clit pumps to both of them! A HuCow theory that we see very often is that clit milking increases hormone levels which in turn help with transformation and preparing for a life as a HuCow. But it's not an easy training for ultra sensitive girls like Venom and Liz!
Clit Pump, Suckling, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,
DURATION - 00:11:50
RESOLUTION - 1920x1080
SIZE - 1291.51 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/8db6f55bb8cf0
Old 12-02-2022, 01:50 PM   #4346
chinchilla1188
Местный

Brutality Part II
Alice begins putting clothes pins all over her body. Her white panties are still stuffed in her mouth. Each clip makes her grimace in pain. "Ohhh there's so many!" She whines through her panties.

Once she's taken out of the cage her panties are taped inside her mouth. The clothes pins are whipped off her body, but they are stubborn and don't want to come off so Alice must suffer a brutal whipping.

Alice's body is starting to get a little pink, but we want more color than that and OT has a very sweet tooth. He bites her entire body leaving beautiful red teeth marks all over her skin.
Alice, beautiful red teeth, body, brutal whipping, cage, clips, clothes pin, color, entire body, grimace, little pink, mouth, ohhh, pain, panties, skin, sweet tooth, white panties, realtimebondage, real time bondage,
DURATION - 00:33:55
RESOLUTION - 1280x720
SIZE - 1845.81 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/229c9205d7dbe
Old 12-02-2022, 04:47 PM   #4347
chinchilla1188
Местный

Cuntwalk
A little pleasure, a lot of pain, Hazel Hypnotic has never disappointed when it comes to our live feeds. She is a beautiful, top-notch performer that always keeps her promise to participate in the most deviant demands we can come up with.

It only takes a few seconds before the members comment on her naughty librarian look. She is prim and proper while PD makes her walk in some extremely high heels. Even as they begin to disrobe her and show off some of the sexy secrets beneath her clothes she keeps expertly strutting her stuff.

The challenge continues to get more intense, though. She may be able to keep her balance when she has complete freedom of motion, but how about when her hands are tied in a prayer position behind her back? Or when nipple clamps punish her for imperfect posture? We'll see how well she does under the more "stressful" conditions.
Hazel Hypnotic, complete freedom, deviant demand, freedom of motion, hand, high heel, imperfect posture, little pleasure, live feed, lot of pain, member, naughty librarian, nipples clamp, notch performer, prayer position, promise, second, sexy secret, walk, realtimebondage, real time bondage,
DURATION - 00:42:12
RESOLUTION - 1280x720
SIZE - 2293.2 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/64e5508b4188b
Old 12-02-2022, 07:40 PM   #4348
chinchilla1188
Местный

Gummy Bears

This is my new favorite shooting game. You only need a fish feeding slingshot, many gummy bears ammo, a willing slavegirl, a face protection and the game can be started. But before shooting my girls I wanted to try it on myself first. I chose Tanita as my marksman. I have to admit that the gummy bears hit hard, way harder than I expected.
Queensnake, Tanita, gummy bears, slingshot, shooting, cunt stuffing, insertion, orgasm, squirt, pee, full-hd,
DURATION - 00:46:08
RESOLUTION - 1280x720
SIZE - 1575.92 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/f368cc88cc6dc
Old 12-02-2022, 10:35 PM   #4349
chinchilla1188
Местный

Self Nettle - Jessica

Jessica's first solo nettle session just amazed me. She actually had a wild and passionate sex with a bunch of stinging nettles. If the plants can really feel than probably they fell in love with Jessica at first touch. And I think the love is mutual. Jessica enjoyed this session so much that she had a huge orgasm in the end.
Jessica, solo, self torment, nettle, stinging nettle, orgasm, 4k-uhd,
DURATION - 00:27:39
RESOLUTION - 3840x2160
SIZE - 2880.69 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/4299fd6c4094d
Old 12-03-2022, 01:30 AM   #4350
chinchilla1188
Местный

Long Toes
also on Queensect Since I have very long toes I had an idea that I could use them to stretch penis peeholes with them. A few weeks ago I told my male to start stretching his peehole but unfortunately it just wasn't enough. So I had to cut about 5mm into his urethral opening towards the frenulum to make the hole wider, using a wire cutter (no video of this, sorry). It worked well, so I can use it now with my longest toe as you can see in the video. My next goal is to use toe rings while fucking his peehole.
peehole, urethrea, sounding, toe.
DURATION - 00:05:58
RESOLUTION - 3840x2160
SIZE - 700.86 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/20f352b8a7a15