In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 01-10-2022, 10:45 PM   #441
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Lexi vs. The Little Things

About video: The interesting aspects of bondage often comes down to the little things. For Lexi this was never more true than when I strapped her in a straitjacket and panel gag and left her alone. At the start she was all smiles and giggles but it soon was obvious escaping wasn't going to be easy. Within the first couple minutes Lexi was desperately trying to hold back her drool with no success. As she continued her efforts she was able to loosen her arms a bit but the illusion faded quick as the straps held fast. Uncontrollable drooling and useless limbs, the final insult comes when a buzzing magic wand is tossed on the bed. Unable to control even the simplest body movements the vibe only taunts her; leaving her a bound frustrated mess.

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:10:24
File Size : 155Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/78268beef924d/Lexi_vs._The_Little_Things.mp4
Old 01-11-2022, 09:18 AM   #442
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Lexi vs. The Quadcuffs

About video: Lexi wouldn't be the first girl I've tied up that get's blinded by pink. They seem mesmerized by it without a care in the world. So she opened up wide for the pink ballgag and watched happily as I locked her wrists with pink handcuffs. The reality is pink doesn't make them any less effective; a fact realized by Lexi a bit too late. By the time I was done with her she was a drooling mess wondering why she made it so easy for me. Before I go I left her to her struggles though, I attached the keys to her bikini top. They taunt her as they jingle knowing she'll never reach them but she'll have plenty of pink to keep her company.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:23
File Size : 155Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/816de27acc051/Lexi_vs._The_Quadcuffs.mp4
Old 01-11-2022, 01:41 PM   #443
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Lilly vs. The Forced Stretch

About video: It's can be amazing how little you need to keep a girl completely immobile. With only two eyebolts and a 2x4 board Lilly was easily stretched from head to toe on the floor. A very vulnerable position I might add. I let her give it her best to get free for a few minutes but if I really wanted to see her squirm, there was one sure fire way. Once the magicwand was belted tightly between her legs I only needed to turn it on low to get her whole body trembling. Rolling, twisting, and doing everything she could to catch her breath under the tightly cinched corset. All the while being forced to orgasm over and over and over again.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:17
File Size : 245Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/63fbe133d31f4/Lilly_vs._The_Forced_Stretch.mp4
Old 01-11-2022, 05:46 PM   #444
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Lilly vs. The Loose Knot

About video: After tying Lilly up for the first time I had thought of everything, or so I thought. Her legs frogtied and tied apart. A maddeningly tight crotch rope that only pulled tighter as she struggles. Boxtied and ballgaged Lilly puts up a tremendous effort to get free. I chuckle in my arrogance of how futile her attempts are until I see one of the knots come loose; and another. Before long Lilly almost has her arms free which simply will not due. With a zeal to fix my mistake and make Lilly pay for it I handcuff her hands into a semi-strappado. Now totally helpless, an added magicwand to her crotchrope really gets her squirming. If only her handcuffed hands could pull to closer to her pussy... she looks so painfully frustrated not able to cum.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:34
File Size : 157Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5faba44b96ed6/Lilly_vs._The_Loose_Knot.mp4
Old 01-11-2022, 10:58 PM   #445
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Lilly vs. The Over Stimulus

About video: When a new girl tells me she has no limits it usually means her experience lies in fuzzy handcuffs. So when Lilly practically laughed at my first session with her I gave her the chance to pick the next scene. Lots of belts, a corset, and heavy trainer gag later and she was well on her way to some real bondage fun. Pulling her arms into a strappado I give her a few swats to get her warmed up. I decide to push her some more with some nipple clamps before giving her some more swats with a flogger. I can tell she's already in sensory overload so there's only one thing to do. Secure a Hitachi against her pussy and watch her squirm. It's a good thing she's tethered to that chain.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:32
File Size : 203Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2eef3ecb554bc/Lilly_vs._The_Over_Stimulus.mp4
Old 01-12-2022, 09:16 AM   #446
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Liv vs. The Chain Links

About video: Liv was surprised at first with how loose the chains seemed. At least until the power drill tightened them hard into the floor. In moments her movement was reduced to mostly fingers and toes. Her arms, legs, chest, and even head secured tightly to the floor. A bit of nervousness spread showed from behind her harness gag when I started to mount the magic wand against her pussy. Unable to struggle away or even lift her head to see, Liv simply waited patiently for what was to come. With a flick of a switch there was only one thing she could do; grip hard onto the chains and enjoy the ride.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:57
File Size : 148Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4f42ee5e3c8b6/Liv_vs._The_Chain_Links.mp4
Old 01-12-2022, 01:47 PM   #447
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Liv vs. The Mummy Mounds

About video: In Liv's quest to try out all things bondage, mummification is on today's agenda. The tight coils start at her feet and make their way up her legs. She tries to make a few jokes to hide her nervousness as the vetwrap inches up her legs. Soon her hands, chest, and shoulders are tightly compressed leaving only her perky mounds visible. Sealing in her fate and her world for the hours to come I encase her head in several layers. All her senses are now starved for input; straining for sounds, sight, or touch. All she can make out is the thumb of her increasing heartbeat as she tries to escape in a world of increasing compression and darkness.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:07:12
File Size : 107Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/30e8e2f8c4f59/Liv_vs._The_Mummy_Mounds.mp4
Old 01-12-2022, 05:48 PM   #448
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Liv vs. The Wallgasms

About video: There were no hiding what my intentions for Liv were when the final knot tied in place. The Magicwand taunting her, knowing it's at my whim to turn it on and send her squirming. She gives her bonds a good struggle just to be sure nothing is loose but to no avail. The vibe is turned on low and her knees already start to weaken. Between the ropes holding her legs apart and rope around her waist there's no getting away from it. By the time the switch went to high Liv was in sensory overload, but nothing she can do.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:02
File Size : 150Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/bcda9c5755ccc/Liv_vs._The_Wallgasms.mp4
Old 01-12-2022, 11:04 PM   #449
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Liv vs. The Works

About video: With Liv's prior bondage experience being limited to fuzzy handcuffs it was my job to expand her horizons a bit. She starts off easy with some belts holding to a chair, mobility vanishing little by little. Feeling exhilarated she nods to continue and is laced into a leather armbinder and belted to the chair back. Liv is still getting used to it when I slide her first ballgag into her mouth and strap it tight. Minutes tick by as she finds there is no safety release for these restraints. Deciding to give her the works, I strap a magic wand gently over her pussy giving it just enough pressure to tease her into a frenzy. Last, a blindfold is buckled tightly in place before leaving her to immerse herself in a new world.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:55
File Size : 209Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ceaddf1006f16/Liv_vs._The_Works.mp4
Old 01-13-2022, 09:20 AM   #450
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Makenzie vs. Her Inspiration

About video: A little bored after school Makenzie decides to relax a bit watching one of her favorite bondage videos. She knew full well what it would do to her and within minutes she was pulling out her toys. Undressing to her panties and bra, Makenzie coils two ropes around her legs tightly. A crotchrope is next, just like in the videoc and a ballgag to keep her nosey neighbors away. The keys are tossed to the side of the bed before locking her hands behind her back to the crotch rope. Her playful struggles instantly massage the rope between her legs, getting her worked up even more. It's not long before Makenzie can't take it any more and grabs her vibe. The first orgams hits her hard leaving her completely satisfied and lusting for more. As each orgasm washes over her she can't help wish she could stay like this forever.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:18:06
File Size : 272Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2f7c38fb62f67/Makenzie_vs._Her_Inspiration.mp4

Tags
bdsm bondage, torture videos