In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 01-15-2023, 10:55 AM   #4581
chinchilla1188
Местный

First Timer In Extreme Bondage With Brutal Tormented And Made To Cum
Lilith is new and learning what she likes and dislikes. She wants to be pushed to see what her limits are, so I push this slut as hard as I can. The day begins with extreme pain to se what this little slut is made of. Her nipples and pussy lips are clamped and then stretched. The impact ranges from flogging to the deep thud of punching. Her pussy is fucked dry and then we move on to the next position. Her ass is up and every sensitive spot is caned on her body before her pussy is fingered banged into screaming orgasms. The suspension is going to test her ability to get through grueling bondage. She hangs from a single point that is tethered around her waist, but to really torment her the final scene will test everything that makes her thinks she is the strong woman she claims to be.
Hogtied, Ball Gag, BDSM, Belly Punching, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Extreme Torment, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation, mixed, natural boobs, Pain, Punching, Rope Bondage, slim, Straight, Submission, Suspension, Vaginal Penetration, white, Lilith Luxe, The Pope
DURATION - 01:02:31
RESOLUTION - 960x540
SIZE - 685.21 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/d1c144184a5b6
chinchilla1188 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 01:50 PM   #4582
chinchilla1188
Местный

Hot Rope Slut Gizelle Blanco
Gizelle Blanco is sexy and as sweet as pie, but what you don't know is that Gizelle is a rope slut that loves to be tormented. She practically begged The Pope to tie her up and do horrible things to her, so of course he did just that. She begins tied up on the floor, but with her ankles pulled to the up line. Gizelle is all smiles, and can't wait to get what she came for. The Pope goes to work, cropping the soles of her feet. Next we get a little trampling from him as Gizelle lays there helplessly and takes it. Now that she has been evaluated, it's time to make this slut cum. She is allowed one before The Pope raises her into the air for her first ever suspension. Shit just got real, really quick. More orgasms are ripped from her wet pussy. He releases her and moves on to the next position, an inverted suspension with her legs pulled in opposite directions. Her arms are pulled into a brutal strappado. A few orgasms ease her suffering, but the rope wins this one, so she is released. Next, she is on her back with her legs pulled into a grueling stretch, with her feet tied together and her arms tied out of the way. Her nipples are the first target, and he doesn't go easy by any means. A set of nipple clamps are added, and then more clamps to increase this slut's suffering. Her flesh is reddened with floggers and a cat o nine tails. We see Gizelle slowly slip into her submission. She is given the ultimate reward in the last scene with all of her weight resting on her pussy, with a sybian holding her up. She has a box tied around her chest to keep her hands out of the way as The Pope controls how and how many times she cums.
Hogtied, BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Rope Bondage, Smoking, Straight, Submission, Suspension, Sybian, The Pope, Vaginal Penetration, white, Gizelle Blanco, The Pope
DURATION - 00:50:45
RESOLUTION - 1280x720
SIZE - 1865.04 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/ba6893f6e1fae
Old 01-15-2023, 04:46 PM   #4583
chinchilla1188
Местный

Cute Little Blond Girl Is Mummified Vibrator Stuck On Her Clit. Hung Upside Down To Cum Cum
Welcome back Chloe Camilla, this little sex bomb is off the charts right now. This entire scene was her idea from the start, we just made it happen.
Hogtied, Ball Gag, BDSM, blond, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs, Rope Bondage, shaped, Straight, Submission, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator, white, Chloe Camilla
DURATION - 00:18:49
RESOLUTION - 1280x720
SIZE - 422 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/64ae2228b77b9
Old 01-15-2023, 04:48 PM   #4584
chinchilla1188
Местный

The Smile Has Been Wiped Off Theas Face
. sort of. Last time you saw Thea was for her Amateur Casting Couch shoot and many people didn't care for how "happy go lucky" she seemed. Others asked for her smile to be wiped from her face. Well, I think we did just that. I blasted her with sensation after sensation & made her cum more than she thought was possible. Clipped & clamped, contorted & exposed, Thea is brought to one painful orgasm after another.
Hogtied, Ball Gag, BDSM, black hair, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Latinx, natural boobs, Pain, Rope Bondage, shaved, slim, Straight, Submission, Tattoo, Vaginal Penetration, Thea Marie
DURATION - 00:44:13
RESOLUTION - 960x540
SIZE - 484.33 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/8a1d5a1980376
Old 01-15-2023, 05:14 PM   #4585
chinchilla1188
Местный

Cunt Busters - Lilith

Lilith came to us to test her boundaries and I think she definitely found the maximal level of her pain endurance. First I whipped her hard fatty ass with a heavy flogger until the whip got torn and then I beat her pussy with an other flogger until her pussy got destroyed.
Lilith, Queensnake, whipping, flogging, lezdom, cunt busting, pussy whipping, lezdom, slow motion, tldr, 4k-uhd,
DURATION - 00:29:58
RESOLUTION - 1280x720
SIZE - 541.89 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/6ec9b6b7db6b7
Old 01-16-2023, 07:20 AM   #4586
chinchilla1188
Местный

Bondage Virgin Experiences Inescapable Rope Bondage Unable To Prevent Us From Making Her Cum
Welcome the cute and sexy Evilyn Fierce to Hogtied. This 20yr old girl next door is going to experience her first hardcore bondage shoot. Hogtied brings you the cutest, most attractive girls in brutal bondage that you'll find on the net.
Hogtied, Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, mixed, natural boobs, Rope Bondage, shaved, slim, Straight, Submission, Vaginal Penetration, Evilyn Fierce
DURATION - 00:15:05
RESOLUTION - 1280x720
SIZE - 338.03 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/6fdb9923fdc3a
Old 01-16-2023, 01:12 PM   #4587
chinchilla1188
Местный

Brutal Hair Suspension Grueling Bondage Torment And Orgasms
There are a lot of ways to torment your submissive or pain slut, but when you do it with the bondage alone, you've done something. Mia begins in a basic standing position, but when her heels are removed and then her entire body lifted off of the ground by her hair only, you see how dedicated this whore is to suffering. She suffers in every position from a multitude of punishments and torment before she is made to have screaming orgasms.
Hogtied, Asian, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, fake boobs, Fingering, Handler, High Heels, Humiliation, Pain, Pain Slut, Rope Bondage, shaped, Straight, Submission, Suspension, switch, toned, Vaginal Penetration, white, Mia Little, The Pope
DURATION - 00:42:26
RESOLUTION - 1280x720
SIZE - 1559.39 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/a38f3063c6bb8
Old 01-17-2023, 12:50 AM   #4588
chinchilla1188
Местный

Toothbrush In The Peehole

Most girls - including me lol - chicken out when it is about peehole play. But not Jeby. She actually levelled up in PHP. I was using different kind of urethral sounds to stretch her peehole big enough to fuck it with a smaller and then a bigger toothbrush. It was incredible how Jeby was able to tolerate such a pain when I rotated the brushes inside her peehole. And in the end she even had several orgasms.
Jeby, Queensnake, peehole, peehole stretching, peehole fucking, urethral sound, peehole fingering, toothbrush, clamps, orgasm, pee, lezdom, 4K UHD, 4k-uhd,
DURATION - 00:28:49
RESOLUTION - 1280x720
SIZE - 382.9 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/b9d16f954d7cb
Old 01-17-2023, 12:30 PM   #4589
chinchilla1188
Местный

Nettle Rivulet - Remake

One of my first nettle movies was the Nettle Rivulet, 11 years ago. I went back to the same beautiful place and I have made a remake of this movie. I haven't used any nettles for about 3 years so I felt like a real newbie now like many years ago. I whipped my tits, butts and pussy with nettles and rubbed my nipples, clitoris and anus with them and finally stuffed my vagina as much of them as I could like in the old times. The cold water of the little stream called "Black Water" helped me to cool down my burning skin. I also smeared some mud on my body in the end. But the most painful part of the movie just came after I used some rubbing alcohol which contained eucalyptus and menthol to clean and sterilize my dirty skin, I never thought that it could cause me so intense throbbing pain that I almost puked lol. It was an unexpected agony but it is also recorded for you.
Queensnake, solo, self torment, nettle, tit torment, nipple torment, clamps, messy, mud, hairy pussy, cunt stuffing, pussy torment, outdoor, 4k-uhd,
DURATION - 00:32:17
RESOLUTION - 1280x720
SIZE - 1249.09 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/f40fcec54b053
Old 01-18-2023, 11:52 AM   #4590
chinchilla1188
Местный

Aleska Nicole Fucked Mercilessly
Aleska Nicole is on her back in a predicament where both her knees and ankles are bound open with spreader bars and her arms above her head to give you a full splay of her vulnerable body. Matt comes in and attaches vacuum tubes over her nipples making large tits look even bigger. Petting her pussy with lube he slips his fingers into her cunt and gets the first of many orgasms out of her twitching body.
Hogtied, Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Domination, fake boobs, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Latinx, Nipple Clamps, Rope Bondage, shaved, slim, Straight, Submission, Tickling, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator, Aleksa Nicole
DURATION - 00:16:03
RESOLUTION - 960x540
SIZE - 175.81 MB
FORMAT - mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/554457822bb4e