In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 09-04-2024, 10:19 AM   #451
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress Mercy And Goddess Stephanies Ass Reward

Mistress Mercy And Goddess Stephanies Ass Reward

Duration : 00:07:14
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 939.66 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2024, 01:44 PM   #452
sexdownload
Местный

Default Servants For Girls - Selena - Ill Bounce My Ass On Your Face And Then You Lick My Feet - Part1

Servants For Girls - Selena - Ill Bounce My Ass On Your Face And Then You Lick My Feet - Part1

I like to have fun with my personal slut zoe. I decided to jump my ass on her face. She gasps and crumbles under my ass .. It's funny .. But it gets tired so I decided to lie down, rest and ordered her to lick my feet. While this whore worshiped my feet and wanted to shoot it on the phone to show my friends. Her tongue helps my soles relax.. (1PART of 2)
..Selena..
ASS FETISH, ass humiliation, ass licking, ass sniffing, ass worship, femdom online, Foot slave Training, foot worship, HUMILIATION, LESBIAN DOMINATION, Selena, SERVANTS FOR GIRLS, SERVANTS FOR GIRLS online, Zoe,
Duration : 00:13:10
File Size : 981.34 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-04-2024, 05:09 PM   #453
sexdownload
Местный

Default Young Goddess Club The Wheel Of Fetish Fortune

Young Goddess Club The Wheel Of Fetish Fortune

Duration : 00:14:42
File Size : 1 673.98 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-04-2024, 08:35 PM   #454
sexdownload
Местный

Default Young Goddess Club - You Breathe If I Want To

Young Goddess Club - You Breathe If I Want To

dominant face sitting, femdom facesitting smother, fendom facesitting, Mistress Pussy Licking, Young Goddess Club,
Duration : 00:16:14
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 542.52 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-04-2024, 11:59 PM   #455
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Cum While Eating My Ass

Club Stiletto Femdom - Cum While Eating My Ass

Cute BBW Miss Bambi wants to play with her pussy and have an orgasm while her slave licks her ass. Wearing crotch-less fishnet stockings, she sits on his chest first and rubs her pussy before sticking the fingers in the slaves mouth. She starts to rub her pussy and says she will fantasize about her lover and the slave can fantasize about licking her ass.
In this scene she sits on his face in forward and reverse position. She bounces on his face and also sits for extended periods to watch him kick for air. Her big ass looks amazing on his face and she leans forward to give the slave, and you, a fantastic view of her big bubble butt, asshole and pussy. You'll long to worship this Goddess. She says she wants him to cum when she does. She exposes her big breasts and plays with her lovely thick nipples, as well. Chest sitting, face sitting, ass smothering, cum shot, cum eating, this scene really delivers.
ass licking, Ass Smother, ass worship, bambi, BBW FACE SITTING, CHEST SITTING, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, cum in mouth, CUMSHOTS, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Miss Bambi online,
Duration : 00:07:17
File Size : 898.48 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-05-2024, 03:24 AM   #456
sexdownload
Местный

Default Young Goddess - Transparent Lingerie Sadism

Young Goddess - Transparent Lingerie Sadism

Hurting my little bitch boy in a pair of transparent lingeries. I torment him with smothering and some scissors.
ass smothering, face sitting, femdom online, SCISSORHOLD, SMOTHER, young goddess, Young Goddess online,
Duration : 00:08:56
File Size : 462.42 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-05-2024, 06:49 AM   #457
sexdownload
Местный

Default Madame Teeze - Smotherbox Farts

Madame Teeze - Smotherbox Farts

Extreme Ass Licking, femdom face sitting, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom, Madame Teeze, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm,
Duration : 00:20:00
File Size : 882.27 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-05-2024, 10:14 AM   #458
sexdownload
Местный

Default The English Mansion - Mistress Sandra - Made Bi For Mistress - Part 1

The English Mansion - Mistress Sandra - Made Bi For Mistress - Part 1

Mistress Sandra is using her subs for some closely supervised bi action, training them on her big strapon first before making them get to know each other with some filthy cock frottage action. She then pushes one of the subs mouth onto the hard cock, making sure he enjoys his first taste of dick as she tells him exactly how to pleasure, doing such a good job, that she gives a helping handjob until he gets to taste his first load of cum.
ass licking, femdom online, fendom facesitting, Mistress Sandra, Mistress Sandra online, Pussy Worship Pov, The English Mansion, The English Mansion online, Tongue Her Ass,
Duration : 00:06:41
File Size : 350.22 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-05-2024, 01:39 PM   #459
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domina Planet - My Ass-Faced Bitch

Domina Planet - My Ass-Faced Bitch

The Stunning, 5'10, 19-Year-Old Goddess Temptation loves using sissy's, and after making Hers eat a sickening lunch of a stepped-on cumwich and a baby bottle full of Her freshly made, ‿special apple juice'. Now, She wants to relax and call Her dominant friend, who's enslaved several sissy's and can give Her new ideas for tormenting and subjugating Her bitch. But She's fastened the sissy's face to Her yoga-pants covered, perfect ass.
She walks into the dungeon with the sissy scurrying behind Her, unable to do anything, it's hands in bondage mittens it can only knuckle along until She gets to the divan, where She summarily sits on the sissy's face.
"How do you like Me sitting on your face, bitch? Well, you should know it's a privilege to be underneath me. You don't deserve to breathe"
She sits on his airways, crops him with the long black and white riding crop She's holding, causing the sissy to yelp into Her ass. She just grins and calls Her dominant friend:
"Hey Girl, it's me. So help me come up with some good ideas to torment my little sissy bitch here..OHHH, yeah..Ok..I will, bye!"
She hangs up and immediately holds the slave's nose:
"What the fuck are you doing just laying there? Being a chair doesn't require you to do anything, you lazy fuck! Massage my perfect feet!"
The slave is struggling to brreathe but She whips the slave with the crop a few times and it picks up Her feet and starts massaging them, one by one. The slave starts using its knuckles to massage the soles of Her feet, but She gets annoyed, crops the slave painfully and says:
"My toes you fucking dumbshit! Massage my toes - GENTLY, or I'll brutalize YOU"
The slave starts massaging Her perfect size 10 feet, the toenails painted black. She finally tires of this, and after smothering the slave a few times She says:
"Ok, just like any other pet bitch, I'm gonna take you for a walk"
She gets up and the slave must scurry after Her again, She crops the slave over and over, yelling at it to
"Hurry the fuck up!"
She starts doing laps around the dungeon, the slave struggling to keep up, it's head secured tightly to Her amazing ass. She walks the slave back over the the divan, sits down its head again, and then gets right back up and laughingly tells the slave:
"Just 30 more minutes of this and we're all done bitch. Tomorrow it'll be a full hour"
18 & 19 YRS OLD, Ass Faced Pet, Ass Head Harness, ass humiliation, Ass Slave, ass smothering, ass worship, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, goddess temptation, Riding Crop, sissy maid, SMOTHER, smothering, Superior Goddess Temptation online, whipping, YOGA PANTS, yoga pants smothering,
Duration : 00:10:12
File Size : 486.95 MB

Link For Download
Old 09-05-2024, 05:04 PM   #460
sexdownload
Местный

Default Life Is A Chair For Goddess Jasmine Sit Ther

Life Is A Chair For Goddess Jasmine Sit Ther

Duration : 00:04:50