In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 02-02-2022, 01:53 PM   #531
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Gmoras vs. Some Playtime

About video: Where most people wouldn't mind a nice nap in the afternoon to relax Gmoras prefers tight bondage. With her flexibility, a reverse prayer is an obvious choice to start her out with. Belts are cinched around her legs to keep her from going far. With a gag to finish up her bondage her playtime begins, much to her delight. Since Gmoras has been such a good girl I'm sure she'll be ecstatic when she finds out her playtime is extended a couple of hours. Don't tell her though, it's a surprise!

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:12:06
File Size : 200Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/c78b806994633/Gmoras_vs._Some_Playtime.mp4
Old 02-02-2022, 06:14 PM   #532
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Hana vs. Her Slippery Feet

About video: Hana starts out with a basic elbow tie before her they are secured to the pole behind her. As more and more bondage is added she can only wonder what will come next. The question doesn't linger long before her legs are pulled apart with rope, revealing how dire her situation is. Between the awkward position and how slippery pantyhose on wood floors can be, the true nature of her bondage becomes apparent. Hana has no choice but to try to pull herself up or hold her weight up with her elbows. Neither is remotely comfortable, but she's not exactly in a position to do anything about it. Her situation is not all bad, though. When the magic wand is brought out, all of a sudden she doesn't want to stop.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:21:06
File Size : 350Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3abfecf547724/Hana_vs._Her_Slippery_Feet.mp4
Old 02-02-2022, 10:54 PM   #533
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Hana vs. The Air Pump

About video: Hana tries her best to struggle free from the ropes holding her to the bed, but only seems to make her situation worse. Her neck rope is the central line to her rigging, so any pulling only makes her situation that much more unpleasant. Despite this, Hana fights her bonds with all she's got. At least until the air pump is turned on, and Hana finds out how tight the ropes can really get. This is a problem, as she's extremely ticklish and I can think of no better way to test her bondage. After she's had enough tickling, the wand between her legs is switched on. The effect is immediate as Hana fights the ropes from pleasure. It would be a terrible shame to rob her of her fun until she's had at least a few hours to enjoy it.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:23
File Size : 222Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1487b36e14bc4/Hana_vs._The_Air_Pump.mp4
Old 02-03-2022, 09:41 AM   #534
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Hannah vs. A Bad Influence

About video: I realized all too late the monster I had created. Just the suggestion of the crazy idea and Hannah was all over it. I was reluctant at first as I suspected it might be too much for her but Hannah was having none of that. With a sigh, I gathered the pipes, chains, and rope and started her off with a arm to leg hogtie. Balanced on a padded horse, the two pipes slid under her arms and legs while being held up with chain to suspension hooks. After pulling away the horse, Hannah was held up by only the pipes, her face happily grinning. Her mood changed a bit once the panel gag was strapped in place. I assured her she could spend as much time as she wanted struggling in the air.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:08:42
File Size : 144Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/97343895b1317/Hannah_vs._A_Bad_Influence.mp4
Old 02-03-2022, 01:56 PM   #535
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Hannah vs. A Close Call

About video: Hannah finds herself quite happily bolted to the floor knowing the best is yet to come. Even her ballgag is secured to the floor keeping it extra tight; a feature the neighbors will appreciate soon. A low wand starts her fun with a light caning to warm her up. Speed and intensity of the two are steadily increased until she's begging to cum through her gag. Hannah's a true submissive and without a simple YES she can only writhe in frustration. Again and again, she's teased into a frenzy, the straps holding her helpless. Finally, the magic word is spoken... and the sound of a switch turning off.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:21:40
File Size : 359Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5cff6f2c51ee7/Hannah_vs._A_Close_Call.mp4
Old 02-03-2022, 06:21 PM   #536
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Hannah vs. A Past Predicament

About video: With years of updates on the site to pick from, it's common to get requests to recreate a prior scene. Usually they are scenes that looked fun, but in Hannah's case, the recreated scene was the most challenging. Originally done with Serene, the predicament was a perfect storm of evil. Aside from the obvious, the position seemed to cause muscle spasms that had forced Serene to move, usually at the expense of her nipples. This was a sensation that Hannah soon confirmed once in the position. A trifecta of discomfort between her legs, nipples, and arms, there was no way to stay still. Unlike Serene, Hannah is eventually rewarded with the magicwand. When asked if she'd prefer it tighter or to have an orgasm, her answer was simply: why not both?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:48
File Size : 245Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4be2c1c3ee464/Hannah_vs._A_Past_Predicament.mp4
Old 02-03-2022, 11:12 PM   #537
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Hannah vs. An Easy Sell

About video: After spending the afternoon tormenting Hannah with strenuous predicaments I gave her the option for the next one. Instead of going easy on herself she couldn't help but ask for her favorite position of all, a back-bending hogtie. Not having to be asked twice I slipped her into a tight armbinder and went to work. Using the suspension ring above her and a few ropes Hannah had exactly what she wanted. Almost everything anyway as I suspect she could have done without the bit gag. As the rigger, I always reserve that right along with the option to make anything tighter. Speaking of which, that arch looks like it has a bit of slack...

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:40
File Size : 244Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0fa7d4ab7ab7a/Hannah_vs._An_Easy_Sell.mp4
Old 02-04-2022, 09:33 AM   #538
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Hannah vs. Heavy Lifting

About video: With Hannah looking amazing in a rubber straitjacket it stood to reason I wanted to be sure that she couldn't go anywhere. Using clover clamps I put them on her exposed breasts; looping the chain through a 10-pound weight. To torment her a bit I told her if she could ring the bell across the room I'd let her out. What I didn't expect was her to use her poor nipples to actually pull it across the floor. Grunting, wincing, and carefully pulling she inches across the floor. I should have known that any challenge she'd give it her all. Now we will see if she can trek the entire distance.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:31
File Size : 208Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/043eb2dac54f4/Hannah_vs._Heavy_Lifting.mp4
Old 02-04-2022, 01:52 PM   #539
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Hannah vs. The Unicorn

About video: Despite having known Hannah for awhile she never ceases to amaze me. While rigging her into a strappado she could see the magicwand nearby. Before the gag when in she mentioned that the cane might be more effective than the wand. That's a bold claim and certainly one that I'll need to see for myself. With her arms high above her, legs secured apart, and hair tied to the pipe above her she's in the perfect to find out. Even after the first few swats, it's obvious by her reaction that she might be right. Can such a unicorn exist that can orgasm from a cane? Only one way to find out.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:25
File Size : 256Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3d15c4ebf1986/Hannah_vs._The_Unicorn.mp4
Old 02-04-2022, 06:01 PM   #540
Katrin1988
Гость

Default Kaecie vs. Blue Struggles

About video: Cinching Kaecie's armbinder her elbows touch with ease as the laces pull close. Her gag is another matter as the 2" ballgag barely fits behind her teeth. Once it's popped into place, she's unable to push it out but still strapped in just to be sure. The rope keeps her legs cinched tight right down to her heels. A final rope brings her into a hogtie and where she'll be spending some quality time.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:28
File Size : 223Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f6cf9cc61b8bd/Kaecie_vs._Blue_Struggles.mp4

Tags
bdsm bondage, torture videos