In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Other Anything that does not fit into other sections

Old 06-04-2024, 09:20 PM   #5451
Gorod126
Местный

Default 592 - Kelli Tyler

Official Title: Kelli Tyler
Cast: Jack H, Kelli Tyler
Tags: Facial, Bukkake, Blowjob, Fetish

Official Synopsis: I'm sure you've noticed that we've got a lot of dirty little girls running around in these parts so, we've set up 'Boobie Traps' outside to keep the pussy infestation under control!! And, look who we've found in our traps this time! It's the gorgeous Kelli Tyler with her tight body and bigger-than-handful titties!!! My my my, we just cannot set her free without bustin' out the camera! After all, that is what we're all here for, right I'm just so glad that she agreed to a little cock play today in the hot tub! After oiling herself up, she gives us one hell of a blowjob amongst the bubbles vibrating in that hot water! Oh wow...Kelli's technique looks like it would be hard to hold back yo...

Tech. Info
Size: 351.58 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:24:38

Download Video - Kelli Tyler
Gorod126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 12:20 AM   #5452
Gorod126
Местный

Default 593 - India Summer

Official Title: India Summer
Cast: Jack H, India Summer

Official Synopsis: Get ready for one hell of a hot Summer.....India Summer, that is. She starts off nearly of 40 minutes of some of the most enthusiastic, knob-gobbling, cock-consuming blow job action we've had here yet by saying she's hot and bothered and looking forward to sucking some dick-she says she 'fucking loves it, it's her favorite thing to do, and she could suck it all day long'and you can tell she means it. This eager beaver is down on her knees in know time to put her money where her mouth is and show us just how much conviction she has in that statement. Just a few minutes in, you can tell she's a woman of her word.....to say that this girl absolutely loves to suck cock may actually be an unders...

Tech. Info
Size: 419.75 MB
Duration: 00:37:30

Download Video - India Summer
Old 06-05-2024, 03:20 AM   #5453
Gorod126
Местный

Default 594 - Sasha Grey

Official Title: Sasha Grey
Cast: Sasha Grey, Johnny Sins

Official Synopsis: May I present to you Sasha Grey!!! We've had a little tasting of her on ShareMyCock and xxxPillowTalk. Hell, her performance on ShareMyCock was incredible! But now...NOW we get to see her in full-swing ACTION!!! Sasha enjoys this whole sex thing way too much! She wastes NO time getting into that dude's pants and we can see just why!! She opens her mouth and immediately takes his entire dick straight down her throat!!! Geez, she must've been hungry...that's why she couldn't wait!! See, I know these things...I've been that hungry for cock before, too!! It's almost like if I don't get my man meat, I'll DIE!! I'd also be jumping down the first pair of pants I came close to, begging 'I w...

Tech. Info
Size: 390.21 MB
Duration: 00:33:26

Download Video - Sasha Grey
Old 06-05-2024, 06:20 AM   #5454
Gorod126
Местный

Default 595 - Carmen Kinsley

Official Title: Carmen Kinsley
Cast: Jack H, Carmen Kinsley

Official Synopsis: As promised, Carmen Kinsley is baaaack!!! We get to feast our eyes on her big, plump, juicy ass, once again!! I think was saving this one in the vault 'cause after Carmen's awe-inspiring performance last time on the site, we all wanted to see her give some more head!!! But, you CAN have too much of a sexxxy thing so, is thoughtfully rationing her scenes so all you guys' cocks don't explode from Carmen's perfection!! I mean, the response I see on this chick is just amazing!! We can all clearly tell that Carmen loves to suck dick due to her enthusiasm and hand-mouth technique!! She simply does not leave an inch of that Cock un-licked!! This beautiful babe's pussy ...

Tech. Info
Size: 184.12 MB
Duration: 00:17:56

Download Video - Carmen Kinsley
Old 06-05-2024, 09:20 AM   #5455
Gorod126
Местный

Default 596 - Cindy Crawford

Official Title: Cindy Crawford
Cast: Jack H, Cindy Crawford

Official Synopsis: Cindy Crawford! NO WAY!! Oh.... THAT Cindy. Okay. Good, 'cause this Cindy Crawford is much more perfect than the other one! She's got bleach blonde hair, smoky black eyes, and tattoos! And of course, we've already got her in the Deep Throater's Chair! So, we're having pretty damn high expectations for this broad! But... does she get you off ...OF COURSE!! This blonde knockoff seriously looks like she knows how to fondle a Cock!! If I had a dick, I'd already be splattering a load on her beautiful face! Her hand-mouth-tongue technique is sure to make a Twinkie spill it's filling!! And Cindy definitely makes THIS Cock evacuate it's jizz - all over her face!!!

Tech. Info
Size: 230.09 MB
Duration: 00:20:51

Download Video - Cindy Crawford
Old 06-05-2024, 12:20 PM   #5456
Gorod126
Местный

Default 597 - Jenni Lee

Official Title: Jenni Lee
Cast: Jack H, Jenni Lee

Official Synopsis: Jenny Lee thinks she is Hot Shit... and well, yeah... She really is!!! This corset-wearing seductress understands that cocksucking encompasses a variety of teasing and stimulation while your cock aches in anticipation!! You are fuckin' LOVING what she is doing to your schlong... with her hands... and her lips... and her teeth... and you feel your heart beating so fast, 'Oh my God! The suspense is killing me!' However, you don't want her to stop!!! And good thing 'cause Jenny's attention does NOT stray away from your dick!! There is definitely an element of danger with this chick and I would think that it might be a little risky to have Jenny down there in charge of your cock!!! Oh, don't worr...

Tech. Info
Size: 281.09 MB
Duration: 00:24:29

Download Video - Jenni Lee
Old 06-05-2024, 03:20 PM   #5457
Gorod126
Местный

Default 598 - Eva Angelina

Official Title: Eva Angelina
Cast: Eva Angelina, Jack H

Official Synopsis: We've brought Eva back for another even gooier, stickier facial!!! This girl is having a sucking good time and her enthusiasm makes my pussy pulsate!! Eva Angelina shares my passion for Cock!! When one hand isn't enough, she uses two!! When sucking isn't enough, she sucks HARDER!! Look at this girl give head! Eva welcomes that dick in her mouth and is excited just to have it in her possession!! Eva gives us a phenomenal performance with a world-class tittie-fucking and she gets her neck expanded as drool is dripping down in between those plastic-surgery-perfection tits!! That position we see in this scene is called the Cock Swallower and, as I've pointed out before, is the most strenu...

Tech. Info
Size: 168.98 MB
Duration: 00:19:01

Download Video - Eva Angelina
Old 06-05-2024, 06:20 PM   #5458
Gorod126
Местный

Default 599 - Luciana

Official Title: Luciana
Cast: Jack H, Luciana

Official Synopsis: Okay, so it's a sunny Sunday afternoon, the birds are chirping and you're mixing up some burgers to throw on the grill. You just had a cute little Argentinean girl move in next door to you and she's been teasing you through her bedroom window at night... Stay with me here... And, you've just GOT to blow a load before you throw dinner on the grill. So... the natural thing to do is crawl up her balcony, and introduce yourself. Ah, her name's Luciana, she barely speaks English and rarely says a word, but she is ready and willing to suck your cock!! She gives your prick a nice tongue massage for like 15 minutes! 'Burgers What burgers' Awe, dinner can wait. The wife's still vacuuming. W...

Tech. Info
Size: 1046.99 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:22:26

Download Video - Luciana
Old 06-05-2024, 09:20 PM   #5459
Gorod126
Местный

Default 600 - Ashley Jensen

Official Title: Ashley Jensen
Cast: Jack H, Ashley Jensen

Official Synopsis: A Rising STAR!!! Ashley Jensen is on the fast track to fame!! You saw her here FIRST on OnlyTeenBlowjobs and now she's back with some more camera time under her belt! Even though Ashley has been fucking like a pro from the beginning, she's brought back a few tricks to show us!! She's got an AMAZINGLY beautiful body and that ASS is rock hard!! This girl can do it all oral jobs, hand jobs, pussy jobs... Man, she gets it done!! Ashley just takes a lickin' and keeps on fuckin' all the key ingredients to success!! Ashley is yet ANOTHER fabulous fuck and looks SO incredibly sexxxy while she's pressed down in the bed, getting drilled into oblivion!!! This is a girl's paradise!!! Fuck us 't...

Tech. Info
Size: 310.21 MB
Duration: 00:26:02

Download Video - Ashley Jensen
Old 06-06-2024, 12:20 AM   #5460
Gorod126
Местный

Default 601 - Deborah Pratt

Official Title: Deborah Pratt
Cast: Jack H, Deborah Prat

Official Synopsis: Picture this A hot blonde Argentinean hussy who can't speak your language but knows JUST how to be of service to your Cock!! Deborah Prat has pleased the Spanish-speaking community with her firm, perfectly round titties that jump when her pussy's pounded, and her shapely ass!! And, now she's here to titillate some good ol' American Dick!! She came over 6000 miles to surrender her pussy to us and unless you plan on being in Argentina soon, you will have a hard time finding delicious Deborah Prat anywhere else than here!! She is the perfect piece of ass the kind that doesn't talk back!! All you've got to know how to say if you meet her is, 'Quieres cojer' That means, 'do you want to fuck...

Tech. Info
Size: 160.05 MB
Duration: 00:21:39

Download Video - Deborah Pratt

Tags
bukkake, cum cover, cumshot, facial, semen