In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Other Anything that does not fit into other sections

Old 06-06-2024, 03:20 AM   #5461
Gorod126
Местный

Default 602 - Jade Russell

Official Title: Jade Russell
Cast: Jack H, Jade Russell
Tags: Facial, Bukkake, Blowjob, Fetish

Official Synopsis: It's the Jade Parade!! Wow - Jade Russell just makes my computer monitor melt with every scene I watch of hers! She has graced our eyes many times before, Throated and LoveYourTits! She is so uniquely gorgeous with her dark skin, and tatted-up tight body! And she puts that classy cock-sucking mouth to perfect use here in this scene! GIRL'S GOT SKILLS!! We see her demonstrate her meat-munching and tittie-fucking techniques this time around!! She can punch through her tonsils with that big dick like a pro well, she IS a pro and Jade knows JUST what to do with those thick tits!! If I had a cock, I could sit back and have those big green eyes stare up at me all day while he...

Tech. Info
Size: 210.55 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:21:45

Download Video - Jade Russell
Gorod126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 06:20 AM   #5462
Gorod126
Местный

Default 603 - Bree Olson

Official Title: Bree Olson
Cast: Jack H, Bree Olson

Official Synopsis: Bree Olson truly wants to serve men. Let me let you in on a little secret, boys. Girls truly ARE here for you men. Few things get my pussy dripping more than when I get on my knees and a man tenderly takes me by the back of the neck, looks into my eyes, and rams his dick down my tonsils! Feeling the awesome power of a throbbing hard cock stretching my throat or stretching my tight pussy reminds me of just what it means to be a woman. I cream at the thought of letting a man ravage my body in any way he pleases, much like cute little Bree here in this scene. Women get off when we can hand over our bodies to you men and let us be taken to cloud 9. SURRENDER! And let a brick hard cock fuck us to ...

Tech. Info
Size: 226.32 MB
Duration: 00:25:16

Download Video - Bree Olson
Old 06-06-2024, 09:20 AM   #5463
Gorod126
Местный

Default 604 - Riley Chase

Official Title: Riley Chase
Cast: Andrew Andretti, Riley Chase

Official Synopsis: Today we bring you the absolutely beautiful busty blue eyed blonde teen Riley Chase, with her wonderful 32DD tits-she loves to have them sucked on and bitten !-and hot ass that she enjoys having spanked and licked. It's difficult to choose which is better, that great rack or that ass-so she shows us both and only leaves on her thigh high shiny red boots. She also gives us a great demonstration of her oral skills, eagerly getting that pretty mouth fucked and gets those luscious boobs oiled up and eagerly takes a cock between them. But that's just the beginning-before long she's horny to have a huge dick deep in that tight, shaved wet pussy. She says she likes it hard, rough and nasty and l...

Tech. Info
Size: 238.94 MB
Duration: 00:26:15

Download Video - Riley Chase
Old 06-06-2024, 12:20 PM   #5464
Gorod126
Местный

Default 605 - Kristina Monroe

Official Title: Kristina Monroe
Cast: Johnny Sins, Kristina Monroe

Official Synopsis: Here she is-tattooed brunette cutie Kristina Monroe in her very first scene ever! But even though it was her first time, she wasn't the least bit nervous-this fiery California girl and former stripper told us she was excited. She starts off by showing us one of her stripper moves-shaking that great little ass and showing off her gorgeous tits-she's a born exhibitionist. Then she gets her tight pussy fingered and can't resist a taste of it which she savors before getting on to the main event, where she really shows that she knows all the right moves-and ones she wouldn't ever get away with on the dance floor. She starts off the fun by giving an expert blowjob-she says she loves to suck coc...

Tech. Info
Size: 268.48 MB
Duration: 00:30:46

Download Video - Kristina Monroe
Old 06-06-2024, 03:20 PM   #5465
Gorod126
Местный

Default 606 - Lorena Sanchez

Official Title: Lorena Sanchez
Cast: Jack H, Lorena Sanchez

Official Synopsis: Lusty Latina babe Lorena Sanchez is one hot little number-fantastic ass, nice tits, and amazing sexual energy-who will really inspire you to you want to have a lot more spice in your life. She speaks fluent English, Spanish, and most importantly of all to us here, the International language of deepthroat! She's eager to give a demonstration of her amazing cocksucking skills-wrapping those incredible dick sucking lips around your cock and teasing-but that's just the apertivo. This caliente cutie has quite the accomplished deepthroating skills-taking your cock between those sexy lips and swallowing it to the hilt effortlessly, without so much as a gag, over and over again. See her show off h...

Tech. Info
Size: 155.77 MB
Duration: 00:18:57

Download Video - Lorena Sanchez
Old 06-06-2024, 06:20 PM   #5466
Gorod126
Местный

Default 607 - Holly Morgan

Official Title: Holly Morgan
Cast: Jack H, Holly Morgan

Official Synopsis: We couldn't wait to have busty blonde teen cutie Holly Morgan back for another round! First she gives us a striptease and shows off and oils up those firm titties and that tight little ass, before she strips down to just her high heels to show off that sweet, perfect shaved pussy which she plays with for a bit. That gets her even hornier and we see her give a passionate blowjob before she gets that lovely pussy pounded in every position, stopping only for a little tittyfucking and more cocksucking, as she begs for more. Before too long she gets that pretty little face plastered in a massive cum blast that shoots over her head, all over her face and drips down her chin. Check it out!

Tech. Info
Size: 254.45 MB
Duration: 00:28:42

Download Video - Holly Morgan
Old 06-06-2024, 09:20 PM   #5467
Gorod126
Местный

Default 608 - Amanda Emino

Official Title: Amanda Emino
Cast: Amanda Emino, Justice Young

Official Synopsis: 'SLAP MY ASS! SLAP MY ASS!! FUCK ME HARD!!!' Amanda Emino is professional grade!!! Master of dirty talk!!! 'TELL ME WHAT A DIRTY BITCH I AM!!' She has officially graduated with honors from Sex College and is getting her Masters in Whoreology! 'I WANT YOU TO RIP THAT PUSSY SO IT'S ONLY YOURS!' I'm telling you, this woman is a pro!! I just LOVE it when a man tells me to get on my knees and do what they please and 'You're gonna like every minute of it, bitch!!' That makes my pussy want to take it deep and take it brutal until it feels so good it hurts!! Stuff your cock so hard up my hole and pound me like a jackhammer!!! Amanda Emino gets her share of rough drilling in this scene!! ...

Tech. Info
Size: 228.87 MB
Duration: 00:25:21

Download Video - Amanda Emino
Old 06-07-2024, 12:20 AM   #5468
Gorod126
Местный

Default 609 - Caroline Pierce

Official Title: Caroline Pierce
Cast: Donny Long, Caroline Pierce

Official Synopsis: Ahh-Sweet Caroline....Caroline Pierce is a beautiful dark haired, brown eyed angel with one of the most amazing asses you will ever see.....she tells us she gets a lot of comments on it and it's easy to tell why. First she treats us to a sexy striptease where she shows off her ass-ets she's so hot, we had to hose her down and then we get to see her put them to work. She shows off some impressive cocksucking skills before enjoying some deep pussy pounding, and then begs for a load of cum in her mouth, which she eagerly licks up with gusto and a smile. Get ready to enjoy nearly a half hour of this incredible hottie in hardcore action!

Tech. Info
Size: 258.56 MB
Duration: 00:28:55

Download Video - Caroline Pierce
Old 06-07-2024, 03:20 AM   #5469
Gorod126
Местный

Default 610 - Carmel Moore

Official Title: Carmel Moore
Cast: Andrew Andretti, Carmel Moore

Official Synopsis: What a cutie. Part English, part Persian, if you like your saucy little bitches with a bit of a naughty accent, then Carmel is your girl. She gets a great shanking her by our woodsman who drives her tight pussy with his Coke-can cock! I'll bet they don't have things like that back in the little town she hails from! If you haven't already seen Carmel, you're in for a pleasant little treat. Shes a great little package she is, she is. Topped off by a nice set of ta-ta's and a spankable ass -- which we hear she might let us try next time!

Tech. Info
Size: 307.36 MB
Duration: 00:29:24

Download Video - Carmel Moore
Old 06-07-2024, 06:20 AM   #5470
Gorod126
Местный

Default 611 - Carmen Kinsley

Official Title: Carmen Kinsley
Cast: Andrew Andretti, Carmen Kinsley

Official Synopsis: Our latest eager and willing facial target-blonde babe Carmen Kinsley-is a sight to behold with her pretty eyes, great body, nice tits and perfect shaved pussy. She starts out getting her pussy licked and after some blowjob and titty fucking action to get things started, she's more then ready to have it filled full of cock. It's obvious she loves to get fucked, because she takes it in every position, begging for more, asking for her hair to be pulled, and only stopping to give more oral so she can get off on the taste of her pussy. She ends up with a big satisfied smile, and an even bigger load on that gorgeous face! Check it out.

Tech. Info
Size: 209.25 MB
Duration: 00:20:52

Download Video - Carmen Kinsley

Tags
bukkake, cum cover, cumshot, facial, semen