In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old Today, 04:58 AM   #561
sancho48
Местный

Default Cruelamazons - You Must Clean After Yourself

Cruelamazons - You Must Clean After Yourself

The slave's whole body is covered, except the only thing Mistress Tatjana is interested in, his exposed member. She plays with it however she likes and after she aroused him to his limits he can't hold back his orgasm. Tatjana leaves him there and tells him to clean up after himself.
Size - 652.11 MB
Duration - 00:10:40
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Post Cum Torture, Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Blonde, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Mouth Gag, Ballgag, Ball Gag, Bdsm, Dungeon, Boot Fetish, Latex Boots, High Heels, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Bondage, Sperm, Semen, Humiliation, Male Abuse, Young Goddess, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Forced Ruin, Orgasm Control, Forced Male Orgasm, Cumshot, Forced Handjobs, Milking, Ruined Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:23 AM   #562
sancho48
Местный

Default Mahoganyqen - Toilet Cuckold Doormat For Ebony Wife

Mahoganyqen - Toilet Cuckold Doormat For Ebony Wife

I'm going out tonight. As my cuckold husband, you spend all days in restroom, hoping I'll come back. Every time I join you, I talk about my rendezvous with real men. You can only sniff my flower from old panties and worship me from a distance. Poor boy... If you dream of tasting me, you will do it only when I gag your mouth with my perfect foot. You struggle from every touch of cuck wife. The more you grow, the more pain you feel in tight chastity cage.
Size - 896.54 MB
Duration - 00:11:32
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Husband Humiliation, Ebony Goddess, Black Domme, Cuckolding, Chastity, Dick Cage, Locked Cock, Masked Slave, Cuck Wife, Sph, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, Panty Sniffing, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Domination, Foot Gagging, Degradation, Shoe Fetish, Stilettos, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Shoelicker, Shoe Licker, High Heels Domination, Shoe Domination, Faceslapping, Face Slapping, Verbal Abuse, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Foot Loser, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Pathetic Slave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Cleaner, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Feet Licking

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote