In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 12-07-2019, 07:35 PM   #5901
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Grandpa Spanks Ava - Sarahgregoryspanking

Grandpa Spanks Ava - Sarahgregoryspanking

Ava has really upset Grandpa by disappearing at the theme park not just once, but three times. As soon as he gets her back to the hotel he takes her right over his knee for a hard hand spanking. A good old fashioned punishment will be the only thing that teaches this naughty girl a lesson. Ava struggles and wriggles, attempting to evade the hard mean hand of Grandpa but he is having none of it. She is spanked over her short skirt, then on her tight, white cotton panties and finally on her bare, pert bottom. But that is not all after she is hand spanked, he takes the wooden hairbrush to her already very sore, red bottom to really drive the message home. She struggles and kicks her legs even more and promises to be a good girl from now on and not wander off.

Ava Nyx, Paul Rogers

BDSM, spanking, Sarahgregoryspanking,

File Name : grandpa_spanks_ava.mp4
File Size : 1017.4 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:46
Video : AVC (AVC), 12.0 Mbps, 60.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - grandpa_spanks_ava.zip - 1017.4 MB
Old 12-07-2019, 10:22 PM   #5902
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Sarah Learns the Hard Way - Sarahgregoryspanking

Sarah Learns the Hard Way - Sarahgregoryspanking

Sarah is sent to a special program for girls with too much sexual promiscuity. Unfortunately Sarah believes that her time is spent best laying in bed, not by doing her chores. Well, she will soon find out what happens when girls say that they are sick when they are not. Little does Sarah know that she will be paid a special visit from Nurse Bernadette. Nurse knows just what kind of game Sarah is playing and is prepared to deal with her the way a naughty girl should be dealt with. Sarah learns the hard way why faking sick to get out of her chores is not a wise choice. Nurse Bernadette loves her job and loves taking care of girls who are truthfully sick, but also loves to punish the liars and teach them that when you lie about being sick, you will wish you had never lied. Nurse of course checks to make sure Sarah is in fact lying, by taking her temperature the old fashioned, or shall we say, more humiliating way. Once she learns Sarah is in fact healthy and just a little liar, she teaches her a lesson with her straps until her bottom is sore and tender. I am sure Sarah won't be faking sick to get out of doing her chores anymore.

Miss Bernadette, Sarah Gregory

BDSM, spanking, Sarahgregoryspanking,

File Name : sarah_learns_the_hard_way.mp4
File Size : 1012.4 MB
Duration : 00:11:39
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - sarah_learns_the_hard_way.zip - 1012.4 MB
Old 12-08-2019, 10:39 AM   #5903
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Roxy's Speeding Ticket - Amateurspankings

Roxy's Speeding Ticket - Amateurspankings

Roxy gets caught in a speed trap and gets the belt for punishment.

BDSM, spanking, Amateurspankings,

File Name : Roxy-Speeding-Ticket.mp4
File Size : 50.2 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:04:04
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 556 Kbps, 29.582 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 159 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Roxy-Speeding-Ticket.zip - 50.2 MB
Old 12-08-2019, 02:23 PM   #5904
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Delta's Sinful Punishment - Sarahgregoryspanking

Delta's Sinful Punishment - Sarahgregoryspanking

Delta has been sent to a strict, religious institution to cleanse her of her sexual sins. Her first meeting is with Sister Bernadette. Delta is to be taught a lesson about respect and given a good hard punishment from the Sister for her sexual promiscuity and deviant behavior. Delta is scolded and humiliated then told to strip and she is taken through different phases of the Sister's mean, cruel discipline. She is strapped, caned, spanked and cropped on her most sensitive parts, legs parted being treated like the dirty slut she had been. Sister Bernadette takes no mercy on Delta and enjoys the Lord's work... in fact, she loves to see this poor girl scared and hurting. Sister believes that is the only way Delta will really learn. The punishment ends with a long, protracted and harrowing mouth soaping to cleanse this dirty girl of all the horrible sexual acts she has done with her mouth. By the time this harsh punishment is over, Delta is one very sorry looking girl who promises to be a better self respecting person in the future.

Delta Hauser, Miss Bernadette

BDSM, spanking, Mouthsoaped, Sarahgregoryspanking,

File Name : delta_bernadette_sinful_punishment.mp4
File Size : 2.2 GB
Duration : 00:26:09

Download file.al - delta_bernadette_sinful_punishment.zip - 2.2 GB
Old 12-08-2019, 06:30 PM   #5905
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Strapped with My Sister - Universal Spanking and Punishments

Strapped with My Sister - Universal Spanking and Punishments

Aimee and Shy are your typical sisters, they love boys and they're all about doing what they want to do and ignoring the rules of the house when it's convenient for them. Recently, Shy went on a date, but she ignored her 10pm curfew for a weekday and came in late. To make matters worse, Aimee knew that Shy came in late and and she said nothing. It shouldn't have really been a surprise to either of them when their Father ordered them to the living room for a discussion before school!

In the past, when Aimee and Shy were instructed to go to the living room and bend over, they knew only one thing would be happening,...that there would be spankings for the both of them! In this instance, Aimee and Shy were still in their nightshirts and panties when their Dad walked in and he immediately began smacking both of their bottoms with them standing side by side. Both girls couldn't say much because they knew that they were in the wrong and if they sassed they'd get extra corporal punishment. Soon their panties would come down and their Father would smack their exposed bottoms even harder, these young ladies would certainly be sore for their classes!

Aimee and Shy wanted to be done with punishment and to be on their way to school, but they would have to have their bare butts lit up with the belt too! Shy would first hold Aimee in position for a strapping and then Aimee held Shy as well. It was embarrassing for both of of these beautiful girls to be punished together, but their Father felt that it was efficient and effective for spankings to be given in such a manner. And in the hopes that Aimee and Shy would really learn from this punishment, they were placed side by side once again for a solid paddling! The girls would be warned that if they messed up again that the spankings would be even harder, let's hope that they listened for the sake of their bottoms!

Aimee Morgan, Shy Sky

BDSM, spanking, Universal Spanking and Punishments,

File Name : Strapped-with-My-Sister-USP.mp4
File Size : 1.2 GB
Duration : 00:17:04
Video : AVC (AVC), 10.1 Mbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Strapped-with-My-Sister-USP.zip - 1.2 GB
Old 12-08-2019, 07:36 PM   #5906
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default You Must Be Forgiven - Universal Spanking and Punishments

You Must Be Forgiven - Universal Spanking and Punishments

Previously, Rachel Nova was given a heated spanking punishment in "Spank the Sinner" because she was caught making out with a boy behind the church! Now she's in even more hot water when her Dad finds her reading a book that he deems immoral. The small town pastor scolds Rachel for the ongoing defiance and takes her right over his knee for a solid spanking that immediately turns that bare bottom red!

Rachel struggled to keep her composure during the hand spanking and things became more intense for the worldly girl when her Dad grabbed two leather paddles to tan those cheeks! Bare bottom spankings hurt, and they sting even worse when there's a paddling involved. To make matters worse, Rachel's strict dad peeled off his leather belt and he whipped that bare bottom good, sizzling every inch of that exposed behind! And even though that spanking burned like fire, Rachel lashed back at her Dad by confessing that she still loved the boy that she was forbidden to see! Surely there would be painful consequences for talking back to her dad,...consequences that would involve additional corporal punishment!

Rachel Nova

BDSM, spanking, Universal Spanking and Punishments,

File Name : You-Must-Be-Forgiven-USP.mp4
File Size : 1 GB
Duration : 00:17:50
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 060 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - You-Must-Be-Forgiven-USP.zip - 1 GB
Old 12-08-2019, 10:25 PM   #5907
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Texas All-State - Amateurspankings

Texas All-State - Amateurspankings

9 girls: Melissa, Amie, Kaye, Heather, Amber, Roxy, Lisa, Lexi & Danielle, all get spanked in public at the TASSP in March '07.

BDSM, spanking, Amateurspankings,

File Name : Texas-All-State.mp4
File Size : 145.7 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:05:22
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 628 Kbps, 29.880 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 159 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Texas-All-State.zip - 145.7 MB
Old 12-09-2019, 02:45 PM   #5908
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Audrey Knight - Rawhide - Spanked To Tears - Dallasspankshard

Audrey Knight - Rawhide - Spanked To Tears - Dallasspankshard

Voted Hardest M/F Spanking of the Year!

When Audrey Knight decided to make a trek back to my neck of the woods.

She finds out what it means to make a return trip!

Audrey had requested of me ( after seeing a myspace photo wearing a cowboy hat ) That i wear one for our new shoot. I obliged her.if she wore a cowgirl on her way to a boot-scootin' boogie.she obliged me as well. what we filmed later was epic! I think this could be one of my best.if not very best yet! here is why.

Everyone knows by now that i will have models tip their own hats where naughty behavior in their personal lives lie. When one of the things she mentioned was leaving the gas pilot on for a weekend..coming home to the smell of "natural" that could choke a horse.well, i knew she was in for a hide tanning of The monumental kind!

I start with a timer.not just any timer.a 15 minute timer! I give her a non stop spanking that will have you cheering as you watch this naughty cowgirl squirm and buck! The noise from my hand sounded like thunder mixed in with cracks of lightning! I decided to give a nice down home country feel to my next choice of implements!

Tears you want folks? Well, tears you got!

Voted the Hardest M/F Scene of the Year!
I have the beautiful cowgirl get on her knees on a white leather chair. I pull my belt through the loops ( just like the girls like ) and use it long and hard! Just when she thought that was over.out comes a brand new antique razor strap on her oiled skin.the tears gush from her eyes. Her cries will be like counrty music to your ears! I had a real life friend write to me and request 10 extra hard ones. that really chapped her hide!

I then take her back over my knee..this time for a hairbrush spanking that once again has her howling like a banshee! I mean this brush stings! Sabrina was only to happy to offer it out of her personal implements for me to use on our tan lined bad girl. Then on to classic paddle position! I lay out implements. My large paddle with holes ( pictured above) My huge paddle strap i call " thumper" for apparent reason. A plexi-cane i used most recently on Amelia Jane. I then let her take 30 swats with my left hand ( since my right hand was a little out of commission from that 15 minute bun blistering! she takes the thirty on her now kentucky fried bottom! A hug and off to bed for this naughty one! One of the best parts is watching her walk bare bottomed to choose the next implement. you know what they say about destiny.

Audrey Knight

BDSM, spanking, Dallasspankshard,

File Name : Rawhide-Audrey-Knight-DSH.mp4
File Size : 315 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:55:41
Video : AVC (AVC), 657 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Rawhide-Audrey-Knight-DSH.zip - 315 MB
Old 12-09-2019, 03:36 PM   #5909
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Rope's End Technique - Spanking101thevideos

Rope's End Technique - Spanking101thevideos

Stunning, and very naked, Amelia Jane Rutherford takes multiple spankings with a classic rope's end, including two with a WET rope's end.

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Paul Rogers

BDSM, spanking, Spanking101thevideos,

File Name : ropes_end_technique_mf_full_converted.mp4
File Size : 529.3 MB
Duration : 00:06:13
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 174 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - ropes_end_technique_mf_full_converted.zip - 529.3 MB
Old 12-09-2019, 09:26 PM   #5910
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Brandy: Spanking Test - DiaperedOnline

Brandy: Spanking Test - DiaperedOnline

Diaper girl Brandy is being tested. Daddy wants to see which spanking implements she enjoys and which she hates. Important information to have when it comes to punishment and reward. He cycles through everything from leather paddle to Lexan cane to wooden paddle. He bottom is bruised and welted by the end and Daddy knows where her tolerances lie.

Brandy

BDSM, spanking, fetish, diaper, DiaperedOnline,

File Name : Brandy_Assorted_Corporal_Punishment-DO.mp4
File Size : 240.4 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:30
Video : AVC (AVC), 4 267 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Brandy_Assorted_Corporal_Punishment-DO.zip - 240.4 MB

Tags
bondage, humiliation, spanking, torture, whipping