In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 12-19-2019, 09:28 PM   #5961
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default The Severe Discipline Of Nina - Real-life-spankings

The Severe Discipline Of Nina - Real-life-spankings

This is another remastered classic RLS discipline HD video starring the lovely Nina. She is a very naughty, cheeky and bratty 27 year old who needs her bottom spanked severely.

In part 1 she gets her first hard OTK spanking.

In part 2 she gets a severe 24 stroke strapping and the heavy paddle over my knee for texting too much.

In part 3 Nina came to us for a hard OTK maintenance spanking. That would have been it normally but she was incredibly cheeky so I decided to put march her to the corner. I decided that she will get 6 HARD whacks with the small wooden OTK paddle, 6 with the medium wooden paddle and 6 of the cane.

In part 4 Nina forgot on a few occasions to report to me so I decided it's time for sterner measures. The cane! I gave her a sound caning and I had to use my heavy wooden hairbrush as well because she would not keep still. She left with a very very sore, well caned and spanked bottom but I get her reports on a daily basis now.

In part 5 She missed one of my emails. You are probably thinking she did it on purpose and you are probably right but I must take sterner measures so I thought a good hard belting is in order. Bent over my desk I belted her bottom good and proper till it was a fiery red and stinging like the Dickens!

In part 6 The girls know if they want a very very sore bottom, act bratty around me. This is excatly what Nina did. I went to my car and someone had written "Big Fat Meanie" on my windscreen in red lipstick Next to the car I noticed a white cap that looked like it could fit on a lipstick so I confronted Nina with it upstairs and surprise, I found a lipstick in her purse on which the cap fitted. I took her to one of our punishment rooms and made her lay flat on the bed. I took one of my wooden paddles and paddled her soundly. When I repeatedly told her to apologize, she refused so I placed her in the corner. I then used our old Honeystick on her bare bottom untill she said sorry. I finished off with the cane.

BDSM, spanking, Real-life-spankings,

File Name : the_severe_discipline_of_nina.mp4
File Size : 1.3 GB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:50:54
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 560 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - the_severe_discipline_of_nina.zip - 1.3 GB
Old 12-19-2019, 10:05 PM   #5962
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default You Bet Your Bottom! Universal Spanking and Punishments

You Bet Your Bottom! - Universal Spanking and Punishments

Nuna and her step dad have always been close, in fact sometimes they come across as buddies to the people around them. To be honest, Nuna rarely ever found herself in trouble so there weren't too many times where her step dad had to stern and punish her. Recently though, Nuna began focusing her attention on a lot of things that didn't involve her homework and that raised some concern around the house. When confronted about the apparent lack of interest for her studies, Nuna claimed there her step dad needn't worry a bit. However, being a parent he was still concerned, so he proposed that they make a bet. If Nuna did get an A grade on an important upcoming test they would take a trip to an amusement park, though if Nuna fell below an A she would have to take a spanking. Nuna was feeling pretty arrogant and had no doubt that she'd score high, so she took the bet and couldn't have been more excited as she began planning for the awesome vacation that she was so sure she'd be taking!

Unfortunately for Nuna she didn't score the A grade on her test, she came close, but her cocky approach to her studies left her a little short. Of course, that meant that Nuna would be getting a spanking from her step dad. He took the girl over his knee and began the spanking on her shorts, it'd been a long time since Nuna had been spanked and each smack really hurt her tender bottom. Soon her shorts came down and the smacks on Nuna's bare cheeks stung even worse! Of course, when it came to punishment Nuna knew that her step dad always required her to have her bottom bared eventually. Soon Nuna was taking a spanking on her naked bottom over the knee, and her step dad was going to make certain that the lesson was driven home!

Nuna felt that the spankings with the hand were enough! She was sore and the spanking already had her behind throbbing. Her step dad had a different ideas of how things should go though, in fact he pulled out two hard leather paddles and one by one he used both of them to deliver some searing bare bottom swats. Nuna found the paddling to be very strict and she didn't enjoy being treated in such a manner, then again, corporal punishment is often not welcomed when it's needed most!

Nuna Starks

BDSM, spanking, Universal Spanking and Punishments,

File Name : You-Bet-Your-Bottom-USP.mp4
File Size : 345 MB
Resolution : 848x480
Duration : 00:15:13
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 024 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 196 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - You-Bet-Your-Bottom-USP.zip - 345 MB
Old 12-19-2019, 10:33 PM   #5963
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default We're Gonna Get it! Universal Spanking and Punishments

We're Gonna Get it! - Universal Spanking and Punishments

Aimee (Morgan) and Shy (Sky) just can't seem to keep out of trouble. First, Shy snuck out of the house and got caught (as seen in "Strapped with My Sister"), now Aimee has snuck out to see a guy too! Of course, Shy is jealous though that Aimee didn't get caught coming in the house like she did and this cause both girls to fight with one another on the bed. Both girls wrestle around and they even wedgie each other until their Dad come in a breaks it up. Aimee and Shy are scolded, but Shy is still angry with Aimee so she tells on hear for sneaking out. Their Dad is furious at the both of them and they're instructed to prepare for a spanking punishment, together!

Aimee and Shy looks so cute in their cute shirts and sexy socks, it's too bad that their Dad has to lay them side by side in their little panties and spank both of their butts! Soon those panties come down and there are even more spankings with the hand, these naughty young ladies aren't going to be getting off easy. Next, a strap is brought out and hard stokes are applied to the bare bottoms of Aimee and Shy, they can plead all they want, but they're both gonna be sore when they go to sleep tonight!

Paddles tend to be rather effective instruments when it comes to punishing a girl, and both Aimee and Shy are given some solid strokes with the leather paddle. Sure enough though, the two girls can't respect each other enough not to fight once again, so Aimee is stacked on top of Shy to teach these tawdry tarts a lesson about respecting personal space. As the two are stacked, the wooden bath brush is applied to both of their naked bottoms! You can see the colors for as both girls take the punishment that they so richly deserve, it's no wonder that the bath brush is such a feared implement. And as sore as these two are, they are just as mischievous and you can surely bet that they'll be getting punished together again!

Aimee Morgan, Shy Sky

File Name : Were-Gonna-Get-it-USP.mp4
File Size : 425.7 MB
Duration : 00:19:46
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 814 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Were-Gonna-Get-it-USP.zip - 425.7 MB
Old 12-20-2019, 11:02 AM   #5964
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Spank the Sinner - Universal Spanking and Punishments

Spank the Sinner - Universal Spanking and Punishments

Rachel Nova didn't always have it easy, she had a strict dad who was also the pastor of their small town church. Their community was very loving though and certainly an accepting bunch. Rachel was trans (MTF), though she looked like any other girl around town and she was treated so. Rachel would earn herself the occasional spanking here and there, but it was somewhere around senior year when she started to focus on boys and became more defiant than usual to her dad!

Finding out that your behavior has earned you regular spanking punishments is hard to imagine, but when Rachel was caught behind the church making out with a boy and getting naked, she knew that her butt was going to get busted! Rachel was ordered to pray about her behavior before her spanking and she prayed hard, but even as she showed some remorse, her dad, a pillar of the town, took her over the knee and began spanking that bottom. Rachel's cheeks turn red immediately from the smacks, and she became even more embarrassed when she was spanked on her bare behind! Corporal punishment can take a person who has become disobedient and mold them back into someone fresh and new. It was the hope of the pastor that he too could turn Rachel back into the daughter that he had always cherished.

Rachel was going to face the toughest challenge of her life over the next few weeks as she'd have to endure regular and painful spankings, and of course they would be administered on the bare, and in the presence of the lord. It would take a complete change in behavior to save her bottom now, but would Rachel be able to turn away from the troubled boy who had caught her eye?

This is part 1 of a 3 part trilogy, stay tuned for more!

Rachel Nova

File Name : Spank-the-Sinner-USP.mp4
File Size : 273.4 MB
Duration : 00:11:49
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 061 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 196 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Spank-the-Sinner-USP.zip - 273.4 MB
Old 12-20-2019, 11:34 AM   #5965
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Picky & Stephanie: Spanked/Diapered for Teasing - DiaperedOnline

Picky & Stephanie: Spanked/Diapered for Teasing - DiaperedOnline

When Picky has her schoolmate over to study, she thinks Mommy Red will be one until dinner time. Unfortunately, she came home early and insisted that picky remove her pants as per the house rules. With Stephanie watching, Picky's pants are pulled down to reveal her thickly diapered bottom.

After Mommy Red leaves the room, Picky begs Stephanie not to say anything but it's not quite so easy. This information is far too juicy to keep to herself and Stephanie refuses to keep it secret. Rightfully upset, Picky runs to Mommy Red to tattle.

Despite the fact that both girls are technically adults, Stephanie gives in when confronted by Mommy Red and finds herself over her lap in short order. After a thorough spanking, it is Stephanie that finds herself by put into thick diapers. Perhaps now she will be more inclined to keep Picky's secret.

Mommy Red, Picky, Stephanie

BDSM, spanking, fetish, diaper, DiaperedOnline,

File Name : Picky_Teased_by_Stephanie_Also_Diapered-DO.mp4
File Size : 280.3 MB
Duration : 00:07:32
Video : AVC (AVC), 5 004 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Picky_Teased_by_Stephanie_Also_Diapered-DO.zip - 280.3 MB
Old 12-21-2019, 05:28 PM   #5966
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Picky: Hard Paddling, Bound to Ceiling - DiaperedOnline

Picky: Hard Paddling, Bound to Ceiling - DiaperedOnline

BDSM, spanking, fetish, diaper, DiaperedOnline,

File Name : Picky_Paddled_Hard_Ceiling_Bound-DO.mp4
File Size : 250.8 MB
Duration : 00:06:19
Video : AVC (AVC), 5 331 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Picky_Paddled_Hard_Ceiling_Bound-DO.zip - 250.8 MB
Old 12-21-2019, 05:54 PM   #5967
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Lily's Humiliating Punishment Part 1 Aaaspanking

Lily's Humiliating Punishment Part 1 - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Mothers instinctively know when their daughters are lying and Madame Samantha B is no different. When Lily is called to come down for breakfast, she feigns illness so mom comes up to see what is wrong. Of course, there is nothing the matter with Lily as she doesn't want to go to school that day. Mother assesses the situation quickly and mentions she will get the thermometer to check if Lily has a fever... the daughter is puzzled and discovers that Mom is serious, bring in a thermometer, vaseline, and wet wipes... "what the deuce is going on?", she thinks! Mom explains temperatures are taken rectally... Lily protests, but caught in her own web of lies she reluctantly presents her bottom for inspection and having the thermometer inserted rectally. This proves to Mom that she is faking and she grabs the nearby hairbrush next to Lily's bed insisting her daughter be punished for lying to her. What follows is a hard-hitting, bottom reddening hairbrush spanking that has Lily yelping out in pain. Her PJ bottoms are pulled down to ensure that a bare bottom punishment hurts the most! The lying daughter is left to contemplate her foolish actions... and she is still going to school that day with a very sore reminder that "Mom knows best!"

This film features Lily's first-ever, and possibly only, rectal thermometer temperature taking scene!

Lily Swan, Samantha Baker

BDSM, spanking, Aaaspanking, Tripleaspanking,

File Name : lily_samantha_temptaking_spanking_pt1.mp4
File Size : 312.4 MB
Duration : 00:04:59
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 544 Kbps, 60.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - lily_samantha_temptaking_spanking_pt1.zip - 312.4 MB
Old 12-21-2019, 06:38 PM   #5968
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Boss Disciplines Delta Part 1 Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Boss Disciplines Delta Part 1 - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Delta has been summoned by her boss, Johnny Lake, to his residence for a meeting out of hours. She knows he is upset about something... she is nervous, as she thinks she might know why he is so displeased with her! It is not long before he tells her that he knows she held a party at his place without asking. He is not so upset that a party took place, but rather the deception at how she organized it... hiding it from him. For Delta's boss, this is a matter of trust. He tells her that she has been a fantastic employee over the years and this deception has really hurt him. He even considers dismissal but in the end, gives her the choice at how he has dealt with things in the past... discipline! However, this time, not only will Delta be spanked on her bare bottom, he will cane her too... and he won't hold back. Watch Delta receive a humiliating scolding and mean hand spanking over the lap of her boss as her bottom turns a colorful, shameful red. Then she is bent over the couch, bottom stuck out, vulnerable and exposed. Delta is to be given some hard signature strokes of the cane from the boss, Johnny Lake which you will see in close up detail.

Delta Hauser, Johnny Lake

File Name : delta_johnny_discipline_pt1.mp4
File Size : 582 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:39
Video : AVC (AVC), 12.0 Mbps, 60.000 fps

Download file.al - delta_johnny_discipline_pt1.zip - 582 MB
Old 12-21-2019, 10:06 PM   #5969
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Sleepover Spanking for Flirty Charlie - Aaaspanking

Sleepover Spanking for Flirty Charlie - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

We are very happy to bring you another fantastic new girl to AAA. Please welcome Charlie Ten, who has a charming girl next door look, but don't let her innocent looks fool you. She has a hidden naughty, saucy side to her that is sure to get her into trouble, fortunately! Charlie has been invited over to Zoe's place for a sleepover. she is very happy as she has been furiously flirting with Zoe's daddy. This is something that spiteful Zoe has noticed and she is very possessive of her father. so this sleepover is a trap for unsuspecting Charlie! In their PJs, Zoe brings up the subject of said flirting and Charlie gets defensive but Zoe is a hot bully that always gets her own way.

She decides to punish and humiliate this flirty slut with a hard hand spanking! Zoe is further shocked that Charlie isn't wearing any underwear as she pulls down her bottoms to smack Charlie's bouncing bubble butt an angry shameful red! Zoe is not content with spanking and scolding Charlie so she uses one of Charlie's slippers with the poor girl bent over (face down ass up) as the slippering proves quite painful. This is a Christian household, so Zoe reminds the dirty flirt that she should slipper her sore bottom whilst reading S*****ures with the help of Zoe's "pillow bible" for Charlie to read from! What an awesome debut for Charlie Ten opposite the inimitable Zoe Page, we are sure she will gain many more fans.

Charlie Ten, Zoe Page

File Name : zoe_charlie_sleepover_flirt.mp4
File Size : 1 GB
Duration : 00:14:36
Video : AVC (AVC), 9 980 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download file.al - zoe_charlie_sleepover_flirt.zip - 1 GB
Old 12-22-2019, 10:33 AM   #5970
Queenmargot33
Местный

Default Stripped Shamed & Caned - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Stripped Shamed & Caned - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Lola Marie makes her debut in our new caning series set in a bleak and foreboding school punishment cellar where no one can hear a girl's cries from the painful punishments carried out there. She waits nervously for the announcement of her punishment. Spankings have not been enough to deter this young lady from her continual poor behavior, and she is told that she will receive 25 hard, severe strokes of the heavy, dense Dragon cane across her bare bottom. To ensure Lola remembers this, she is ordered to strip, carefully and in an organized fashion. This caning is going to be with her completely naked and with her feet tied to the cross, her legs parted, buttocks and privates exposed. One can only imagine the humiliation she feels as she undresses in silence, knowing what is to come. She is watched offscreen by the appointed schoolmaster carrying out the punishment. Each stroke is captured on film and the strokes are so hard that her beautiful ebony skin leaves white welts of shame. Every cane stroke is carefully placed and taken in 5 sets of 5, slowly and deliberately, to allow this miscreant to fully absorb the consequences of her actions. Fans of Lola Marie and those who like to see real, severe discipline meted out in relative silence, with only the swish of the cane and gasps of pain, will enjoy this moody schoolgirl punishment movie.

John Osborne, Lola Marie

File Name : lolamarie_stripped_shamed_caned.mp4
File Size : 785.8 MB
Duration : 00:09:02
Video : AVC (AVC), 12.0 Mbps, 60.000 fps

Download file.al - lolamarie_stripped_shamed_caned.zip - 785.8 MB

Tags
bondage, humiliation, spanking, torture, whipping