In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-08-2024, 07:04 PM   #51
sexdownload
Местный

Default Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Goddess Vicki And Her Paypig - Vicki Chase

Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Goddess Vicki And Her Paypig - Vicki Chase

Goddess Vicki starts this video by looking into the camera and talking to you. She calls her slave in and tells you about how he signed over his house to her and has become her complete paypig. She orders him to lick her ass cheek. she smirks as he obeys, knowing how much his obsession with her ass has cost him. She pulls his face into her ass and orders him to sniff it. She laughs at him as he praises her asshole and thanks her. She looks into the camera and tells you she wants you to become her next little ATM Machine. You find yourself thinking about how tempting it is to send her a tribute and see what happens. she strips off her panties and spreads her ass in your face. Then she rubs her finger on her asshole and then puts her finger under her slave's nose so he can smell it. She makes him bury his face DEEP in her ass and lick it.. then she makes him lie down so she can sit on his face. She slides her pussy and ass back and forth across his face. his nose is deep in her bush. She makes him beg for more.. then she turns around and drops her ass onto his face and tells him to fuck her asshole with his loser tongue. After more facesitting and ass licking, she teases his hard cock by sliding her pussy up and down. then she makes him lick her dirty sweaty armpit! In the end, she sits on his face and jerks him off until his cum explodes out of him. HOT VIDEO. VICKI REALLY LOVES HAVING HER ASS WORSHIPPED! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, FOOT WORSHIP, ARMPIT WORSHIP, AND MORE!!
Armpits, ass worship, face sitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Glenn King, latina, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE online, Vicki Chase, Vicki Chase online,
Duration : 00:22:19
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 821.34 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 10:31 PM   #52
sexdownload
Местный

Default Vfe - Slave Tongue

Vfe - Slave Tongue

Ass Worship Femdom, fendom facesitting, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom, Pussy Licking Slave, VFE,
Duration : 00:11:50
File Size : 857.43 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-09-2024, 01:54 AM   #53
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Eat Your Cum Lick My Ass - Goddess Amelia

Club Stiletto Femdom - Eat Your Cum Lick My Ass - Goddess Amelia

Goddess Amelia is sitting on a new slaves face. she is training him to hold his breath so she can watch a movie while sitting on his face but also because she needs her ass licked. it's dirty. Amelia has a huge ass so when she sits on his face his head almost disappears. She tests him for a while before leaning up and telling him to sniff her stinky hole. Disgusted by the slaves little dick she tells him to stroke it. She is even nice enough to rub his little balls but reminds him to keep his tongue in her ass. Soon his pre-cum starts to leak. She rubs it onto her fingers and then sticks them in his mouth. "Eat your fucking cum" she tells him. She gives him an extra gift to go with the cum, a big wet fart. How lucky!She then tells him to get his tongue out and she brings her butt hole right down on it for some final deep prodding. Right on the bullseye. Once she feels her ass is clean she decides to lay on the bed and have a nap. She tells the slave to lick her ass the entire time she is napping. As he brings his tongue close to her asshole she lets out another fart. That taste should stay on his tongue for the next few hours while she rests.
Ass Worship Femdom, Club Stiletto FemDom, Goddess Amelia, mistress facesitting, Pussy Licking Orgasm, Pussy Worship Pov,
Duration : 00:06:30
File Size : 743.84 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-09-2024, 05:19 AM   #54
sexdownload
Местный

Default Female Worship - Myra Moans And Max Fills - 860

Female Worship - Myra Moans And Max Fills - 860

Female Worship, Female Worship online, femdom face sitting, femdom online, fendom facesitting, Myra Moans, Myra Moans online, Pussy Eating Slave, Worship My Ass,
Duration : 00:05:07
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 111.18 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-09-2024, 08:44 AM   #55
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistress Vera - Sometimes After My Workout I Like To Just Relax While Sitting On My Slaves Face

Mistress Vera - Sometimes After My Workout I Like To Just Relax While Sitting On My Slaves Face

Extreme Pussy Eating, Femdom Pussy Eating, fendom facesitting, Mistress Ass Lick, Mistress Vera,
Duration : 00:05:34
File Size : 246.59 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-09-2024, 12:09 PM   #56
sexdownload
Местный

Default Dirty Priest Femdom Store - Mistress In Red Catsuit Sits On Your Face

Dirty Priest Femdom Store - Mistress In Red Catsuit Sits On Your Face

Today I put on a red, tight shining catsuit. And my ass will sit on your face, slave. I will fidget on your face, and you breathe in my aromas deeper. I know you like it.
ass, ass sniffing, Catsuit, catsuits, Dirty Priest Femdom Store, Dirty Priest Femdom Store online, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, HIGH HEELS, PVC, PVC-VINYL, Vilyl,
Duration : 00:10:06
File Size : 468.48 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-09-2024, 03:34 PM   #57
sexdownload
Местный

Default Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Strip Club Domme 22

Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Strip Club Domme 22

It's time for another visit to the MeanBitch Strip Club! Glenn is in love the minute he sees the LONG LEGS of Mia Molotov take the stage. she catches him staring at her ass and asks him what he wants to do to it. When he tells her he wants to kiss it, she laughs at him. She tells him "Most men would want to fuck it. You want to kiss it? You must be one of those submissive little bitches". She knows she is going to own this loser. she teases him and plays with him while calling him degrading names. she makes him smell her shoes and feet and then makes him worship them. She sits on his face and makes him smell her asshole. He loves being used by her. She alternates between being sensual and sexual to being dominant and degrading. she teases him cock by sliding her pussy up and down it but not letting him put it in. By the time she's done with him, he has lost all ability to resist. He's HER PROPERTY NOW!! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE! MIA MOLOTOV HAS THE BEST LEGS IN ALL OF ADULT ENTERTAINMENT!
ass licking, ass worship, face sitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, foot worship, Glenn King, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE online, Mia Molotov, Mia Molotov online, STRIPPERS,
Duration : 00:42:22
File Size : 2 468.99 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-09-2024, 06:59 PM   #58
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - The Thrill Of Mias Body

Club Stiletto Femdom - The Thrill Of Mias Body

Of course you want to lick Princess Mia's ass and be her toilet but in this scintillating POV she makes you work for it. First she spits in your face, laughs hysterically, then has you crawl over to sniff her socks, then worship her feet (lick those soles and between the toes). No looking at her ass just yet. Then she rolls onto her back so you can worship her armpits. No looking at her tits, understood? Only then does she roll onto her stomach and tease you with her lovely plump ass.
Feet, armpits and ass, that's all you're good for. With the taste of her armpits now in your mouth she wants your tongue on her dirty ass, time to add some extra flavor. She never wipes properly when she has you over. She twerks her ass then spreads her cheeks with her hands. She reminds you how many men want to be in your position. Not only to lick her ass but to be her toilet. "I wonder if I have you wrap your lips around my asshole if there will be an accident?" she questions you. She says she is prepared to take a chance so don't ‿mess' up, it's feeding time, toilet. "Make sure you eat every bit of it" she warns you.
ass licking, ass worship, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, femdom online, FEMDOM POV, Mia, toilet, Toilet Slavery,
Duration : 00:07:20
File Size : 690.66 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-09-2024, 10:24 PM   #59
sexdownload
Местный

Default Female Worship - Michelle Masque And Ozzy Lusth - 854

Female Worship - Michelle Masque And Ozzy Lusth - 854

Female Worship, Female Worship online, femdom online, fendom facesitting, Lick My Asshole, Michelle Masque, Michelle Masque online, Pussy Licking Slave, Worship My Ass,
Duration : 00:05:54
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 285.83 MB

Link For Download
Old 07-10-2024, 01:49 AM   #60
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Femdom - Goddess Hazel And Princess G - Butts Worth Suffering For

Club Stiletto Femdom - Goddess Hazel And Princess G - Butts Worth Suffering For

Goddess Hazel walks into the dungeon where she sees that Prince G is already sitting on her slaves face and her ass looks amazing, and those perky breasts, umm, umm! Hazel picks up a crop and starts strapping the slaves legs and his heels. "He loves getting hit and smothered at the same time" Hazel says as she really starts to strike the slaves heels with little concern for his whimpering. She tells him to keep his legs straight, moving will not be accepted. She then goes up to help G, pushing her ass firmly on the slaves face to take away his air and maybe she just wanted to get her hands on G's ass too. who wouldn't. She pushes upward and tells the slave to kiss G's ass cheeks.
Now Hazel takes her turn on the slaves face. G lifts Hazel's legs up to insure he gets her full weight centered on her luscious ass. Hazel grinds his face but is sure not to lift up until the slave starts to kick. G pulls on his dick and nipples at the same time. Now Hazel wants her butt cheeks kissed too. She then starts bouncing on the slaves face and says it's a nice trampoline. G wants to try bouncing so they switch places again. Hazel starts to slap his balls and cock really hard. Pleasure and pain in harmony, how lucky. G farts in his face and Hazel tells the slave to sniff it. "He wants to be a full toilet" G says and Hazel tells him to say he wants to be their toilet. The ladies then walk to a different bench and stick their asses out, they tell the slave to come worship them. He gets all excited but as he tries to get up he remembers he's cuffed to the bench and can't move. "Too bad, we were going to make you our toilet" Hazel tells him.
ass smothering, ass worship, BASTINADO, big butts, bondage, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, FARTING, femdom online, Goddess Hazel, hazel, Princeg, Princess G online, toilet,
Duration : 00:05:15
File Size : 646.39 MB

Link For Download