In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 11-18-2022, 12:24 AM   #6381
sancho48
Местный

Default Felony Traffic Stop Part 1

Felony Traffic Stop Part 1

Officer Lo Valentine pulls over a vehicle with three wild girls, Victoria, Daisy and Lavender, who all end up getting handcuffed. Come see what happens in this exciting part 1!
Size - 130.31 MB
Duration - 00:10:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 03:19 AM   #6382
sancho48
Местный

Default Daisy Teased And Tickled By Kay

Daisy Teased And Tickled By Kay

Daisy Ducati pays a visit to the FetishPros studio and finds an old friend, Kay Kardia, more than willing to have fun with her!
Kay has Daisy on her back, wrists and ankles tied to four corners as Kay has tickle torture on her mind!
Daisy, wearing stockings and garters, heels, and a cute matching panty and top, is soon laughing uncuntrollably! Yes, unCUNTrollably as her pussy gets wet from the constant tickling! Groped, teased and taunted, Daisy is in for a wild afternoon with Kay Kardia!
Size - 152.66 MB
Duration - 00:06:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Bondage, Tickling,

Keep2share
Old 11-18-2022, 06:14 AM   #6383
sancho48
Местный

Default Christmas Dress Part 1 - Lost for Words

Christmas Dress Part 1 - Lost for Words

I wanted to show off my sexy new red dress and heels that I had gotten for Christmas and the predicament my had me in was just the perfect way to flaunt it. He started of tying my elbows then bringing me to my knees in front of a cinder block. I was actually surprised that he had grabbed the penis gag and shoved that into my mouth instead of the usual ballgag but nonetheless, I was pleased. My neck was brought down so that I was bent forward and attached to the cinder block and finished me off with my hair tied to my strappadoed arms. I was in so much pain, I could hardly say a word. I stood on my knees for as long as I could take until he removed the penis gag and replaced it with a ballgag. When he strapped it to my head, I level of discomfort went sky high! Knees to the hard floor, elbows squeezed together, rope looped around my neck then pulled down to the cinder block, arms in a strappado and lifted high behind me, hair tied so tight and pulled back, and now the 2" ballgag sitting deep inside my mouth. It was hard to breathe, hard to swallow, hurt to move, and painful to scream so I tried my hardest to ease my mind into a happy place but I just couldn't get my focus off everything that was gong on all at once! HD 720.480
Size - 274.23 MB
Duration - 00:17:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, live cams, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, damsel in, endurance, strappado, elbow tie, ballgag, struggling, drooling, high heels, asiana starr, live cam, submissive,

Keep2share
Old 11-18-2022, 09:09 AM   #6384
sancho48
Местный

Default Cadence Cross - Frogtie Belt Bondage Orgasm Challenge

Cadence Cross - Frogtie Belt Bondage Orgasm Challenge

Cadence Cross is in a predicament! Frog tied, on her back, strapped across her chest and torso, wrists cuffed and tied off, Cadence is given the opportunity to cum...but only if she can hold the hitachi in place while bound! To add even more confusion to her mind set, we've put her in a full face leather harness! Watch her cute little feet struggle to keep the hitachi in just the right spot...oh Cadence...if we weren't having so much fun watching you STRUGGLE, we might feel sorry for you!
Size - 134.23 MB
Duration - 00:06:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Ball Gagged, Belt Bondage, Bondage, Orgasm Challenge,

Keep2share
Old 11-18-2022, 12:04 PM   #6385
sancho48
Местный

Default Treated Like A Slut Part 1

Treated Like A Slut Part 1

Oftentimes after a show, I find myself bound and gagged again before the night ends and usually when it's in the bedroom, Martin takes VERY good care of me.* Lots of attention and lots of pleasure but sometimes... I get treated like a slut where Martin just wants to rope me hard and leave me on the cold bathroom floor - naked.* Tied and suffering while he lays on the bed and strokes his cock to me from a distance.* I'm* spoiled so I much prefer to be tied on the bed, close to him so he can touch and do things to me. Even though I get none of that when I'm basically alone and in another room, I do get pleasure from the fact that Martin is devouring me with his eyes and fucking me in his thoughts while I'm like this.* Bound, gagged and eager for Martin to finish all over my heavily gagged mouth...
Size - 413.41 MB
Duration - 00:15:39
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1918x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ballgaggged, asiana starr, maritn williams, hogtied, elbow bondage, high heels, leather bondage, leather straps, leather restraints, naked, endurance bondage,

Keep2share
Old 11-18-2022, 02:59 PM   #6386
sancho48
Местный

Default Bikini-Bound - Part Two

Bikini-Bound - Part Two

Amber Michaels has been taken captive by her step-sister Cleo Nichole and Cleo's boyfriend. He carries the busty blonde in to a storage room, and the bikini-clad babe is left alone as part of her step-sister's wicked scheme. Amber moans and athletically struggles as she tries to squirm free, but the snug ropes hold tight onto her ample curves.
Size - 308.11 MB
Duration - 00:19:41
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x540
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, bikini, did, big tits, role play, amber michaels, cleo nichole, classic tie, stuffed gag, detective gag, barefoot, barefeet, struggling,

Keep2share
Old 11-18-2022, 05:54 PM   #6387
sancho48
Местный

Default Busty Aubrielle Bedbound

Busty Aubrielle Bedbound

Gorgeous Aubrielle Summer is a lingerie-clad temptress, luxuriating and flirting in a variety of bed-bondages. The busty beauty is ballgagged throughout, and she begins roped into a spreadeagle. Then we get to enjoy the view of her amazing backside and backseam stockings when she's tied into a face-down "Eiffel Tower" position. Aubrielle then experiences her first frogtie. Before long her bra is removed and her elbows are securely tied together. 1920x1080 HD
Size - 150.83 MB
Duration - 00:06:49
Format - mp4
Resolution - 852x478
Keys - bondage, bondage, ballgagged, rope bondage, lingerie, big tits, aubrielle summer, stockings & garters, bed-tie, bed-tied, spreadeagle, eiffel tower tie, frogtie, elbow bondage, stockinged feet, stocking footed, backseam stockings,

Keep2share
Old 11-18-2022, 08:49 PM   #6388
sancho48
Местный

Default Lady Larcenys Last Caper - Part Eight

Lady Larcenys Last Caper - Part Eight

As "Sweet Emily and the Missing Princess" concludes, our brave damsel (Emily Addison) remains a prisoner of the foreign bad guys. The black-clad villain enters to torment the gorgeous blonde with a sinister device, but he's called away. The busty blonde remains in their clutches, ballgagged and chairtied. Will she be able to escape this dangerous intrigue?
Size - 117.96 MB
Duration - 00:06:53
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x576
Keys - bondage, bondage, role play, rope bondage, pantyhose/stockings, did, emily addison, high heels, chairtie, chairtied, ballgag, ballgagged, elbow bondage, big tits, blonde,

Keep2share
Old 11-18-2022, 11:44 PM   #6389
sancho48
Местный

Default Can I Borrow Your Bracelet

Can I Borrow Your Bracelet

Missy Minks is almost ready for the evening. All she needs is to put on her dress and borrow that one cute bracelet that her roommate, Serena Blair has.
Knocking on Serena's door, Missy just pushes the door open when Serena doesn't answer. Going over to the nightstand, Missy finds the bracelet and one other type of "bracelet" that she's curious about!
That "bracelet" is a pair of cuffs, joined by a long metal chain! Missy, ever curious, clamps the cuff around each ankle, then used the second pair to cuff her wrists to her ankles. Sounds like a fun time...until Missy realizes that she doesn't have the key!
Fortunately Serena comes back and both are amused at the position Missy have put herself in. Serena offers to help, but her idea of "helping" is merely removing the cuffs and reattaching them to the headboard above!. Serena continues her fun and gags Missy, putting Missy into an even more vulnerable, but sexy position! Wearing garters, a matching bra and panty set, Missy is now on her back, with her panty clad pussy exposed. Serena knows just what she wants to to do and that involves a hitachi! Orgasm fun with two hot babes is what happens when one of them is cuffed in a precarious...
Size - 291.52 MB
Duration - 00:13:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Ball Gagged, Blindfold, Bondage, Handcuffed,

Keep2share
Old 11-19-2022, 02:39 AM   #6390
sancho48
Местный

Default The Detectives Casefiles - Part Two - Melody Marks

The Detectives Casefiles - Part Two - Melody Marks

The case continues with Melody Marks being held in the boss's secret hideout. She's still dressed in her shiny blouse, tight skirt and heels, and she's being watched over by the criminal's adorable furry guard. The darling detective is securely tied to a chair and cleavegagged, and she twists against the ropes and begs to be set free. But the villains have other plans for their delectable guest, and they begin by opening up her blouse to reveal her breasts as well as pulling up her tiny skirt. They also pull her feet back and secure them under her chair. But they're not satisfied to stop there, and they tie her legs wide apart for an unobstructed view of her most intimate area. Melody continues her valiant struggles, and it's not long before the hero finally comes to the rescue. Her deliverance is imminent, but she's humiliated at the prospect of being discovered in her vulnerable state.
Size - 273.27 MB
Duration - 00:09:44
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, struggling, rope bondage, nudity/naked, gagged women, american damsels, bondage by jon woods, bondage fantasy, high heel bondage, miniskirt bondage, silky blouse bondage, bare leg bondage, bondage adventure, cleavegag, nude bondage, open leg bondage, chair tie, chair bondage, blonde bondage, office bondage,

Keep2share