In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 11-26-2022, 01:34 PM   #6451
sancho48
Местный

Default Secretary Anna Bound Gagged

Secretary Anna Bound Gagged

As our scene opens Anna Nolan sits at her desk, her hands tied behind her back. She pleads to be released, but the miniskirted cutie is scarf-gagged and progressively tied with more and more rope. Her sweater is pulled up to reveal her pink bra, and she slips out of her open-toed heels. Her skirt rides up to expose her pantyhose and she helplessly struggles and moans.
Size - 86.45 MB
Duration - 00:05:59
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - secretary, brunette, struggling, pantyhose/stockings, bra fetish, bondage, anna, anna nolan, secretary, secretary bondage, cleavegag, scarf gag, scarf-gag, scarf-gagged, gagged, stockingedfoot, sweater, pantyhose, cleavegagged, chairtie, crossed wrists,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 04:29 PM   #6452
sancho48
Местный

Default Thai Brothel Slut Custom Video Part 2 of 2

Thai Brothel Slut Custom Video Part 2 of 2

After demonstrating my deep-throat skills for the Thai madame, this mystery man, who I realize is, "Rick", snatches the dildo from me and proceeds to tie me to a chair to keep me captive until he receives the green light from Thailand. Tying my elbows together tightly behind me, my legs to each side of the chair, and a crotch rope to the support beams of the shed, he shoves that stupid dildo back in my mouth again and tells me that I must hold it in place while he gets things ready and if I let it fall, he will whip me. Chair tied with a cock shoved in my mouth, he leaves me in for a long while until he comes back to taunt again of how rich he will become after getting rid of me. He removes me from the chair and goes on and on about how miserable I made his life with my bitchy attitude and how he absolutely cannot wait to send me off as a sex toy. Pissed of and bitter, he decides to put me in more of a strict position to punish me for my attitude. He grabs another pair of stockings and stuffs my mouth, then throws another pair of fishnets over my head and hogties me on the floor. He leaves me there for a good 20-25 minutes straight while he prepares to send me off in a crate to Thailand. Rick thinks this is the end, but little does he know, payback is a bitch! HD 720x480
Size - 546.23 MB
Duration - 00:34:57
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, bdsm, dildo sucking, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, endurance, hogtie, stockings, high heels, pantyhose, asiana starr, custom video, elbow bondage, dildo sucking, predicament bondage,

Keep2share
Old 11-26-2022, 07:24 PM   #6453
sancho48
Местный

Default Keep Quiet

Keep Quiet

Dolly Leigh is strapped onto a sybian, awaiting her Mistress, Star!
Star walks in, liking what she sees. But there's something missing...A ballgag!
So Star places a big foam ball in Dolly's big mouth, then Star tapes over Dolly's lips with white tape! Star's pretty sure no one can hear Dolly, but it matters not in our neighborhood. Even when Dolly screams, no one comes to help her out of her predicament...poor Dolly! You found the wrong sybian!
Size - 393.23 MB
Duration - 00:17:27
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Rope Bondage, Sybian,

Keep2share
Old 11-26-2022, 10:19 PM   #6454
sancho48
Местный

Default Charlotte Theft Part 1

Charlotte Theft Part 1

Charlotte lands herself in some hot water when her ex accuses her of stealing his things. Officer Lo is here to figure it all out. Come see part 1 of 2 now!
Size - 171.74 MB
Duration - 00:09:48
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share
Old 11-27-2022, 01:14 AM   #6455
sancho48
Местный

Default Easter Bunny Arrested Part 4

Easter Bunny Arrested Part 4

The last part in this series! Our little Bunny gets her new uniform on before being handcuffed in front with a* very unique set of handcuffs. She finishes up her processing and gets put in the cell. Come see!
Size - 110.97 MB
Duration - 00:10:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 11-27-2022, 04:09 AM   #6456
sancho48
Местный

Default Nurse Kimberly In Bondage - Part 1

Nurse Kimberly In Bondage - Part 1

Brunette beauty Kimberly Marvel does a brief tease, showing off her sexy nurse uniform, lacy white stocking tops, sheer panties and all-natural breasts. Then she picks up some red nylon rope and sensually binds her stocking-clad legs. Once she finishes tying her ankles and knees, she offers you some rope to finish the job.
Size - 87.6 MB
Duration - 00:06:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, brunette, self bondage, all natural, nurse play, uniforms, kimberly marvel, marvel girl, nurse, heels, stockings, consensual, no gag, costume, white stockings,

Keep2share
Old 11-27-2022, 07:04 AM   #6457
sancho48
Местный

Default Sabrina Frogtied Ballgagged

Sabrina Frogtied Ballgagged

Blonde beauty Sabrina Rose is tied on a bare mattress in her lacy lingerie. She begs her captor to free her, which earns her a ballgag and her legs are frogtied. Her large breasts fall out as she struggles and tries to hop away on her knees. More ropes are added until the barefoot babe is completely helpless.
Size - 85.24 MB
Duration - 00:05:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, blondes, silk & satin, barefoot, struggling, lingerie, sabrina rose, hopping, ballgag, ballgagged, frogtied, frogtie, frog-tie, frog-tied, ball-gag, ball-gagged, moaning,

Keep2share
Old 11-27-2022, 09:59 AM   #6458
sancho48
Местный

Default Charlotte Arrested Part 1

Charlotte Arrested Part 1

Join Officer Natalie as she pulls over Charlotte for criminal speeding. This isn't Charlotte's first time with speeding tickets. Come see what happens in this part 1 now!
Size - 163.38 MB
Duration - 00:09:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share
Old 11-27-2022, 12:54 PM   #6459
sancho48
Местный

Default 5 Girls Left Bound And Gagged

5 Girls Left Bound And Gagged

We can only imagine how these bikini girls got into such a fix! Watch five feisty vixens writhe in ropes and ball gags on a bedroom floor, even as they realize they're gonna have to come up with a clever way to escape because they're just tied too darn securely! There's Serena Blair in the bright blue; Dolly Leigh in the white; Juliette March in the dark blue; Missy Minks in the black; and VictoriaLacy in the pink bikini, each of them engaged in their own private struggle to achieve freedom. Dolly and Juliette lay on their backs, arching upwards as they try to wiggle out of their wrist bonds; the girls try to communicate to make a plan, but they can't understand each other through their gags! Juliette seems to be making a little progress, and then tattooed Missy begins to undo Serena's wrists from behind. Yes, it's clear the lesson here is that teamwork sometimes is the only way to go! Not everybody can be a solo Houdini, although Juliette seems to come the closest amid the squeals. VictoriaLacy helps Dolly get out of her bonds, then Dolly helps Juliette finish, and all the girls' voices become a little clearer as the ball gags come out and the ropes are tossed aside. But Dolly keeps her ball gag in longer than the others-maybe she kinda enjoys it? Finally it does come out, though, and the girls make their break for freedom, leaving a tangle of colored ropes all over the carpet.
Size - 235.19 MB
Duration - 00:07:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - missy minks, dolly leigh, serena blair, juliette march, victorialacy.

Keep2share
Old 11-27-2022, 03:49 PM   #6460
sancho48
Местный

Default Rope Slut Part 3 - Ass Out

Rope Slut Part 3 - Ass Out

As this clip begins, my Punsiher has just finished tossing me around by the crotch rope and my sexy body. He quickly throw me into one more quick position before we end the night. Although my pussy has had enough, he keeps it tightly wrapped around me and tied to the ceiling. With my feet planted to the floor, he bends me forward and ties my hands to my ankles so that I am ass up and face down - my favorite position I know he loves admiring this ass while I stand here almost completely out of energy. I change standing positions so that I can tease him from afar while he sits and watches me struggle to keep my legs straight. When he takes me down, he turns off the camera so that I can put on his own exclusive show... sorry... this one's for his eyes only HD 720x480
Size - 128.74 MB
Duration - 00:08:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, flogging, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, flogging, whipping, spanking, crotch rope, high heels, asiana starr, live cam, submissive, endurance, damsel in, predicament bondage, drooling,

Keep2share