In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 11-28-2022, 10:54 PM   #6471
sancho48
Местный

Default Hogtie Endurance Training CUSTOM VIDEO Part 2

Hogtie Endurance Training CUSTOM VIDEO Part 2

Gagged and hogtied from start to finish only this time, my tiny little body is on top of the saw horse. Not an easy 15 minutes as the wood beneath my body is pressed up against my inner thighs and legs. My stomach and ribs start to hurt from the pressure and I begin to moan and scream louder as I reach my end. Again, lots of struggling, drooling, and sweating for you lovers of hogties. UNEDITED and UNCUT. HD 720x480
Size - 256.38 MB
Duration - 00:16:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, submissive sluts, swallowing/drooling, asian, bondage, rope bondage, elbow tie, elbow bondage, hogtie, high heels, ball gag, struggling, drooling, lingerie, damsel in, bdsm, submissive sluts, sweating,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 01:49 AM   #6472
sancho48
Местный

Default Bondage Betrayal - Part One - Gia Derza

Bondage Betrayal - Part One - Gia Derza

As the story opens, a stranger is sneaking into Gia Derza's bedroom. She's rudely awakened when a gloved hand clamps over her mouth and she "mmphs" in vain... but then she recognizes the masked intruder: It's Paul! The villain from "The Stephens Files" has returned to recruit more unsuspecting ladies into the dark world of fetish modeling. Poor Gia (dressed up in lacy bra and panties) is next seen roped into an open, wrist-to-ankle frogtie position on the bed, and she's gagged with a wide strip of microfoam tape. There's also a powerful vibrator cleverly rigged into place between her thighs. The bound babe struggles and squirms against her restraints, but her efforts are all for naught. After watching her fight the ropes for a while, Gia's detainer activates the device and she tries her best to get away from the inexorable hum of the vibrator. But the knots all hold fast, and despite her efforts to resist the seductive influence of the vibrator, she ultimately surrenders to a powerful orgasm. But Paul is just beginning this encounter with his sweet prisoner!
Size - 265.82 MB
Duration - 00:09:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, bound orgasms, tapegagged, rope bondage, struggling, did, american damsels, bondage by jon woods, bondage fantasy, barefoot bondage, bed bondage, frogtie, lingerie bondage, bra & panties bondage, vibrator bondage, male dominant, microfoam tapegag, bondage orgasms, open leg bondage, natural breasts, brunette bondage,

Keep2share
Old 11-29-2022, 04:44 AM   #6473
sancho48
Местный

Default Hot Spread and Almost Naked Strappado

Hot Spread and Almost Naked Strappado

Pussy hot, legs spread, tied tight, juicy red lips wrapped around a ballgag, pussy and nipples clamped with clothes pins, and moaning with pain and pleasure. My sexy body is put into a strict strappado, arms pulled high by the winch, and hair pulled back. I complain and beg for comfort while the incredibly tight crotch rope digs deeper into my tight pussy but my dom demands that I deal with it. He encourages me to hold the position longer by spanking and whipping my ass until my legs are too weak to stand. This clip is actually 25 min long, cut down to the best parts in the scene. HD 720x480
Size - 224.38 MB
Duration - 00:14:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, damsel in, elbow tie, elbow bondage, struggling, drooling, strappado, crotch rope, spreader bar, lingerie, clothes pins,

Keep2share
Old 11-29-2022, 07:39 AM   #6474
sancho48
Местный

Default TIGHT Crotch Rope for Asianas Ass and Pussy

TIGHT Crotch Rope for Asianas Ass and Pussy

Gagged and tied to the brick wall where my dom attaches the crotch rope to. He then lifts my leg and ties my ankle up high to the ceiling. My ass is spanked, I am drooling all over myself, and every time I pull my leg back, my crotch rope gets tighter an tighter. Taking his hand and spanking my yearning pussy, it is only until I can take no more when he finally stops decides to let me free. HD 720x480
Size - 132.98 MB
Duration - 00:08:33
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, swallowing/drooling, bondage, struggling, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, ballgag, struggling, drooling, crying, high heels, pantyhose, stockings, thigh highs, crotch rope,

Keep2share
Old 11-29-2022, 10:34 AM   #6475
sancho48
Местный

Default Monty and Kaitlynn Arrest Part 2

Monty and Kaitlynn Arrest Part 2

Officer Persephone takes Monty and Kaitlynn through the rest of their processing. Monty gets a strip search and the inmates are forced to wait for their new uniforms. Come see what happens in the last part of this series!
Size - 201.32 MB
Duration - 00:09:34
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share
Old 11-29-2022, 01:29 PM   #6476
sancho48
Местный

Default Gagged Tied and Groped for His Pleasure

Gagged Tied and Groped for His Pleasure

Touching, teasing, groping, spanking, hair-pulling action. My captor gags and ties me onto the saw horse again but this time I am standing and one leg is spread out behind me and tied to the pole. I struggle, drool, and wriggle to get out while he fondle my body yet I can't help but get turned on when he inflicts pain and pleasure all at once! HD 720x480
Size - 156.73 MB
Duration - 00:09:58
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, elbow tie, elbow bondage, high heels, ballgag, struggling, drooling, damsel in, bdsm, submissive sluts, spanking, teasing, groping,

Keep2share
Old 11-29-2022, 04:24 PM   #6477
sancho48
Местный

Default Sweatergirl Post-Tied Outdoors

Sweatergirl Post-Tied Outdoors

Busty Brunette Goldie Blair is tapegagged & tied to a post in her turtleneck sweater, jeans and high-heeled boots. Her captor binds her legs and pulls up her sweater to expose her bra, then her huge boobs are bared and her jeans are pulled down to reveal her lacy panties.
Size - 85.44 MB
Duration - 00:05:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, boob bouncing, struggling, big tits, brunette, outdoors, goldie blair, tied, gagged, tape-gagged, taped, crossed wrists, post-tie, post-tied, sweater, turtleneck, hippie, biker, stripped, cotton rope, bra,

Keep2share
Old 11-29-2022, 07:19 PM   #6478
sancho48
Местный

Default Delirious Straitjacket Struggle

Delirious Straitjacket Struggle

Delirious Hunter is gagged and strapped into a straitjacket! With her ankles and legs strapped to the jacket, she's in a modified hog tie, and Miss Dolly Leigh is the perfect Top to put her through the paces!

Forced to squirm around on the floor, Dolly has Delirious try to mount a hitachi. Tickling and teasing her, Dolly has Delirious in a predicament! With high pitched giggles and a full mouth gag piece in, we can't understand a single thing Delirious tries to say and she's drooling profusely. It's hot, toppy action, with Dolly and a great, playful submissive in Delirious!
Size - 215.12 MB
Duration - 00:09:35
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Ball Gagged, Bondage, Straitjacket,

Keep2share
Old 11-29-2022, 10:14 PM   #6479
sancho48
Местный

Default Isabella Marie Arrested Part 1

Isabella Marie Arrested Part 1

Officer Luna Lux picks up Isabella and brings her down to the station where she begins processing. Come see what happens in this part 1 of 2!
Size - 198.66 MB
Duration - 00:07:48
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share
Old 11-30-2022, 01:09 AM   #6480
sancho48
Местный

Default Pussy Tight

Pussy Tight

Crotch rope SO tight it's buried deep inside my pussy and hurting so good. It was a pretty difficult position with my hands behind my back, holding myself up, while my elbows were wrenched together and my thighs were tied to my legs. Barely standing on the tips of my toes and the crotch rope lifting me by my pussy, I had no where to go and no way to adjust myself so that I could ease that pain. Such as short clip but EXCELLENT scene!! My Punisher had me screaming within 10 seconds of the clip - as soon as he lifted me by my crotch rope, I was immediately in tears!! HD 720x480
Size - 62.4 MB
Duration - 00:04:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, barefoot, bdsm, submissive sluts, bondage, asian, bondage, damsel in, bdsm, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, ballgag, drooling, struggling, barefeet, barefoot, crotch rope, elbow tie, elbow bondage, asiana starr,

Keep2share