In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 12-11-2022, 02:35 AM   #6571
sancho48
Местный

Default Strictly Zip Tied Part 1

Strictly Zip Tied Part 1

Zip ties are so tight! And they are NO JOKE either. Once they're zipped around my arms, that's the moment when I feel helpless. It's equivalent to a pair of cuffs being locked in place. The sound of each click as the cable ties get tighter around my skin make my pussy wet...
Anyway, Martin puts me in a strappdo for a little warm-up and it was very difficult but I fucking loved how my wrists being chained to the ceiling was the only thing keeping me in that position. This went on for a good while before taking me down and moving me into a frog tie. A naked frog tie. Mmm....
Size - 425.2 MB
Duration - 00:17:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, ballgagged, submissive sluts, bdsm, handcuff and shackle fetish, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, predicament bondage, ballgagged, zip tied, zip tie bondage, hogtied, hair bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow bondage, strappado, topless, submissive,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 05:30 AM   #6572
sancho48
Местный

Default Birthday Bondage Bloopers

Birthday Bondage Bloopers

Outtakes and Bloopers from Kimberly's Bondage Birthday. Behind the scenes silliness while Kimberly is tied up and usually gagged. BONUS: two more quick outtakes from a different scene with Kimberly Marvel, cleavegagged and tied up in her minidress and pantyhose.
Size - 62.49 MB
Duration - 00:04:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, bloopers, eating, laughing, brunette, struggling, kimberly marvel, marvel girl, cleavegag, cleavegagged, tapegag, tapegagged, gagtalk, high heels, stockinged feet, pantyhose, stocking feet, humor,

Keep2share
Old 12-11-2022, 08:26 AM   #6573
sancho48
Местный

Default Manhandle Me Baby

Manhandle Me Baby

Wearing matching black laced bra and garter and black stiletto pumps, I am DOMINATED just the way I like it - mouth gagged, tied into a strict strappado, choked, hair pulled, and ass spanked. I couldn't get enough of this scene!

HD 720x480
Size - 198.65 MB
Duration - 00:12:38
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, bdsm, did, spanking, asian, spanking, shoe fetish, ballgag, bondage, petite, submissive sluts, elbow bondage, high heels, stilettos, bdsm, small tits, discipline, panty fetish, tattoos,

Keep2share
Old 12-11-2022, 11:19 AM   #6574
sancho48
Местный

Default Damsels In A Haunted House - Part Four - Madi Meadows

Damsels In A Haunted House - Part Four - Madi Meadows

As the next chapter of the story begins, heiress Madi Meadows is snatched from a costume party and taken to a haunted house where she's to be held captive until her billionaire step-father comes up with the money to pay for her freedom. Madi (in a cute country-gal outfit) is brought in cleavegagged with her hands tied behind her back. Her masked captor frogties her long legs (shown on-screen) and tells her not to try anything while he goes to make the ransom demand. Madi struggles on the mattress, but her active endeavor is all in vain. It's not long until the ski-masked villain returns with some good news: Madi's step-daddy has agreed to pay the ransom. The bound and gagged heiress is helpless to stop the wicked villain as he pulls down her top to expose her perfect breasts. He tells the bewitching brunette he's going to get his payment, and he warns her that the house is haunted and that many pretty ladies have disappeared from there. He exits and the terrified beauty frantically tries to escape from this dire situation. She struggles and tries to call for help through the stuffed bandana-gag, and it looks like she's destined to remain a helpless prisoner when suddenly a pair of scissors magically appears in her hands! No sooner does she get herself loose then she hears the hair-raising scream of her captor. Madi quickly sees he's met a horrible fate, then she suddenly finds herself face-to-face with a black-robed, skull-faced Spook! The poor harried heiress can't stand the shock and she immediately faints to the floor.
Size - 568.4 MB
Duration - 00:14:40
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, costumes, rope bondage, struggling, gagged women, costume bondage, sneakers bondage, knee socks bondage, cleavegag, stuffed cleavegag, frogtie, frogtied, fainting, male dominant, escaping, american damsels, bondage by jon woods,

Keep2share
Old 12-11-2022, 02:14 PM   #6575
sancho48
Местный

Default Disgraced Cop Part 2

Disgraced Cop Part 2

Officer Jackie gets Lisa processed in and gets her in a uniform. See what happens in this part 2 of 3 now!
Size - 139.04 MB
Duration - 00:08:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share
Old 12-11-2022, 05:10 PM   #6576
sancho48
Местный

Default Andre Meets Nurse Dolly

Andre Meets Nurse Dolly

Andre Shakti has been feeling a bit out of sorts lately, so she makes an appointment with Naughty Nurse Dolly Leigh, but when she's strapped into an examination chair, Andre begins to wonder what she's signed on for! With each probing question from Nurse Dolly, Andre is very displeased with this new form of triage. Sensing that her patient is growing impatient, and tiring of her lack of cooperation, Nurse Dolly slaps a gag into Andres mouth! Now the only complaints Nurse Dolly can hear are mumbles and gestures! In an attempt to make Andre more compliant, Nurse Dolly pulls out a hitachi and places it on Andre's panty clad pussy. But when Andre tries to drool on Naughty Nurse Dolly, Nurse Dolly loses her patience...and leaves her patient strapped to the exam chair!
Size - 142.8 MB
Duration - 00:06:33
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - andre shakti, dolly leigh.

Keep2share
Old 12-11-2022, 08:04 PM   #6577
sancho48
Местный

Default Juliettes New Toy

Juliettes New Toy

Ingrid Mouth is relaxing on her bed when Juliette March strolls in with her bag of tricks! It's rope and boy does Juliette have something in mind for Ingrid!
Asking for permission to tie her up, Ingrid mistakenly agrees...and that's when the fun begins!
Bound at the wrists, Juliette commands Ingrid to lie down and ties her hands to the headboard. After a hard spank on Ingrid's ass, Juliette then proceeds to frogtie one of Ingrid's legs, then cuffs the other ankle to the bedpost! It's a precarious position for Ingrid as she's now bound and helpless!
More spankings ensue, each one harder than the previous as Ingrid's hot little ass starts to turn bright red. But that's not all Juliette has in store for Ingrid. Soon the hitachi is out and it's one screaming orgasm after another as Juliette just doesn't want to stop when she's in control!
Size - 341.96 MB
Duration - 00:15:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Bondage, Rope Bondage, Spanking,

Keep2share
Old 12-11-2022, 10:59 PM   #6578
sancho48
Местный

Default Little Lacey and Scarlett Skies Arrested Part 1

Little Lacey and Scarlett Skies Arrested Part 1

Officer Persephone catches a vehicle for extreme speeding in a residential area and Lacey is driving. Come see what happens and how these two girls end themselves up in handcuffs in this part 1!
Size - 234.59 MB
Duration - 00:08:42
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share
Old 12-12-2022, 01:54 AM   #6579
sancho48
Местный

Default Punisher Abducts Asiana For His Own Selfish Reasons Part 1

Punisher Abducts Asiana For His Own Selfish Reasons Part 1

I had been telling my dom about my fantasy of being tied upon my will and taken advantage of but I had no idea he had been planning to play out my perverted dream - tonight was my lucky night! Gagged and bound in a short, tight, mini-dress and high heels, I am in a hot hogtie in the back of his suv and left there as he deviously watches me struggle until he makes his next move... HD 720x480
Size - 118.48 MB
Duration - 00:07:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, bdsm, struggling, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, damsel in, struggling, drooling, ballgag, high heels, tight dress, hogtie, elbow tie, elbow bondage,

Keep2share
Old 12-12-2022, 04:49 AM   #6580
sancho48
Местный

Default Nobody Said This Was Going to Be Easy

Nobody Said This Was Going to Be Easy

I was feeling pretty confident and rather cocky knowing I could take a serious bondage session until I met my match tonight. This wasn't my first time in this position so I was expecting that today's play time would be a breeze - little did I know my dom had something else in mind. He always strives to perfection and makes sure that ANYTHING he does to me, is effective in the most painful and menacing way possible when he tied me in what we call, the "One-Leg Hair Tie" only this time he had tied my hair so that it would not come lose, elbows together, and my hair tied to my ankle. When he brought that ankle to my hair, I was in so much discomfort that the pain was unbelievable! HD 720x480
Size - 77.76 MB
Duration - 00:04:57
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, did, bdsm, asian, bondage, asiana starr, damsel in, bdsm, submissive sluts, ballgag, struggling, drooling, high heels, elbow bondage, elbow tie, hair tie, bondage and discipline, crotch rope,

Keep2share