In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 12-12-2022, 07:44 AM   #6581
sancho48
Местный

Default Two Bedbound Brunettes

Two Bedbound Brunettes

Scarlett Love has her busty buddy Kiki Daire hogtied on the bed. The gorgeous Latina is enjoying being the one in control this time, and she lords it over her cuddly captive. Then suddenly the booted babe is frogtied next to Kiki, and both ladies are tapegagged. The helpless brunettes struggle and squirm to free themselves, but to no avail!
Size - 94.96 MB
Duration - 00:06:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, boot fetish, brunette, big tits, high heels, kiki daire, scarlett love, lingerie, frogtie, tapegag, tapegagged, bedbound, crossed wrists, stockings, leather, hogtie, hogtied, struggling, damsel in,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 10:39 AM   #6582
sancho48
Местный

Default Stand Still or Fall

Stand Still or Fall

Though I am standing on flat surface with nothing to cause me to fall over, when my arms are wrenched together behind my back, wrists tied, knees tied, ankles tied, and heels bound side-by-side, my entire body is completely immobilized so any slight movement can cause me to lose my balance and fall over. My constant fear of falling keeps me still and silent, I was scared out of my mind!. What a feeling! HD 720x480
Size - 70.57 MB
Duration - 00:04:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, ballgag, struggling, drooling, high heels, elbow tie, elbow bondage, lingerie, fear, stilettos,

Keep2share
Old 12-12-2022, 01:34 PM   #6583
sancho48
Местный

Default Dolly Strapped And Teased

Dolly Strapped And Teased

With the memory still fresh of having been left in a strait jacket by Dolly Leigh, Tara Tied is ready for payback!
Dolly is wearing a full body vinyl jump suit...and she's strapped with her hands behind her back and frog tied, with a full head harness ball gag too! She's looking helpless as Tara comes into the room...
Tara never hesitates and she puts Dolly through her paces! Teased and taunted, with hands and a hitachi, Tara never allows Dolly to achieve orgasm. As if that frustration isn't enough, Tara seems to take pity on Dolly and removed her gag.
Drooling everywhere, Dolly thinks she's home free...But Tara has foot worship in mind and makes Dolly lick her dirty feet until she's satisfied!
Size - 346.93 MB
Duration - 00:15:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Ball Gagged, Belt Bondage, Bondage, Foot Worship,

Keep2share
Old 12-12-2022, 04:30 PM   #6584
sancho48
Местный

Default Pretty Rope for my Pretty Neck

Pretty Rope for my Pretty Neck

Be the first to witness my first time with rope around my sexy neck as I scream is to remain on the toes of my platform heels so I can find as much comfort possible. With my elbows touching bone-to-bone, arms, wrists, and stomach bound, a tight crotch rope for my ass and pussy, and my ankles tied, I break a sweat as I struggle to breathe . HD 720x480
Size - 87.13 MB
Duration - 00:05:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, rope bondage, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, struggling, drooling, crying, screaming, submissive sluts, rope bondage, high heels, fetish, elbow bondage, lingerie,

Keep2share
Old 12-12-2022, 07:24 PM   #6585
sancho48
Местный

Default Bound Bride Sirena

Bound Bride Sirena

Sirena Scott is a bride in bondage in her wedding gown. She's progressively tied with black rope in a "classic position" and cleave-gagged. Then her hostage honeymoon continues when the kinky groom tapegags his bride and ties Sirena to the bed, legs together, then spread so we can see her pantyhose.
Size - 81.53 MB
Duration - 00:05:33
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, brunette, pantyhose/stockings, wedding fetish, struggling, high heels, sirena, sirena scott, bride, gown, cleavegag, cleavegagged, cleave-gagged, bedtie, foldtied, panty-peek, tapegag, pantyhose, tapegagged, tape-gag, tape-gagged,

Keep2share
Old 12-12-2022, 10:19 PM   #6586
sancho48
Местный

Default Asias Bound And Gagged Orgasm Challenge

Asias Bound And Gagged Orgasm Challenge

Asia Perez is gagged, on her knees, hands tied behind her back, with a chest harness tied to a point above her. In between her legs, is a cord to the hitachi, but it's hanging off the front of the bed! With seemingly little effort, Asia pulls the hitachi up and over the edge of the bed, with the head hitting her right on her pussy!
From there, it's an orgasm challenge and Asia does her best! Jumping up and down, teasing her clit to near orgasm, the hitachi keeps moving out of position! But Asia never quits and keeps teasing her clit on the head of the hitachi...and then it happens! Wildly flailing her knees back and forth, Asia erupts into a big orgasm, a squirting orgasm! It was a surprise to us that she's a squirter, but you know we love it! Asia...gagged and challenged to orgasm!
Size - 108.55 MB
Duration - 00:05:00
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Ball Gagged, Bondage, Rope Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 12-13-2022, 01:14 AM   #6587
sancho48
Местный

Default Im Outta Here

Im Outta Here

Missy Minks is tied down to the floor. On her back, with legs and arms spread, cuffs at the ankles, thighs, biceps and wrists an one across her torso, Missy looks to be pretty much secure.
Then on comes Dolly Leigh and Serena Blair, carrying frozen cubes of ice on strings! It's going to be an ice cold droplets torture! And that's exactly what the girls do to poor Missy!
Dripping ice cold water on Missy's face, torso and feet, Missy writhes and wriggles with no chance to escape! That's when the girls get mean and decide to tickle torture Missy.
From head to toe Missy endures the torture, uncontrollably laughing, and when Dolly starts tickling Missy at the armpits, Missy suddenly pulls her wrists and arms out of her cuffs!
What!?! We thought she was completely vulnerable! And that's when Missy says, "You never shoulda gone for my armpits...I'm outta here!"
Size - 128.61 MB
Duration - 00:05:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Belt Bondage, Bondage, Escape Challenge, Tickling,

Keep2share
Old 12-13-2022, 04:09 AM   #6588
sancho48
Местный

Default Lights Camera Action Part 2 - On Your Knees Please

Lights Camera Action Part 2 - On Your Knees Please

As our long and tiring, but FUN, one-on-one show nears it's end, I hang suspended slightly touching the floor with my knees in a strappado position. Elbows together and arms in the air, ballgag in mouth and hair tied back, ankles pulled high so I'm on the caps of my knees, and a tight pussy rope to the ceiling. I try and move myself around but my knees kept slipping on the puddle of drool next to me so it was hard to do much of anything. He keeps me here for a while until I can hardly take anymore, so he takes me down from the strappado, puts me to the floor and finishes me off with his grand finale position... HD 720x480
Size - 250.16 MB
Duration - 00:15:59
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, predicament bondage, high heels, suspension, crotch rope, hogtie, drooling, endurance, elbow tied, hair tied, asiana starr, submissive,

Keep2share
Old 12-13-2022, 07:05 AM   #6589
sancho48
Местный

Default Not So Tough Anymore

Not So Tough Anymore

Gagged and tied in my panties, bra, and high heels. Strict strappado, crotch rope, elbows crushed, and flogged with the cat-o-nine tails. Gag me, tie me up TIGHT, and do to me as you please! I love submitting to his demands! HD 720x480
Size - 173.44 MB
Duration - 00:11:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, damsel in, high heels, ballgag, struggling, drooling, strappado, crotch rope, elbow tie, elbow bondage, asiana starr,

Keep2share
Old 12-13-2022, 09:59 AM   #6590
sancho48
Местный

Default Drool Sweat Tears

Drool Sweat Tears

Drool, sweat, and tears explains it all! This is the absolute TIGHTEST HOGTIE I have ever experienced. First, my elbows were crushed together and then I am picked up and put on top of a table. I was then put into a hogtied and thought I could handle it until my whole body was wrenched together behind my back and I immediately start crying. The drool starts pouring and the sweat starts dripping. Hardcore bondage at it's finest!

HD 720x480
Size - 192.26 MB
Duration - 00:12:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, struggling, submissive sluts, whippping, flogging, high heels, hoods, spreader bar, shoe fetish, petite, stilettos, fetish, ballgag,

Keep2share