In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 12-13-2022, 12:54 PM   #6591
sancho48
Местный

Default Face to the Floor Feet in the Air

Face to the Floor Feet in the Air

This clips starts off as I am struggling face down on the floor - gagged and elbows crushed together. My dom comes from behind and picks my leg up and ties it to the winch. With one leg hoisted and my pussy vulnerable to his hands, he spanks my pussy and aggressively picks the other foot up and ties it to the winch, hoisting me up by both feet and lifting me to my face. He lifts me by my hair and swings me around. While upside down, my elbows are then tied to my feet so my body is in a full arch. With a crotch rope and a spanking to follow, he finishes me off by tying my knees together so that both legs are completely parallel. HD 720x480
Size - 207.82 MB
Duration - 00:13:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, struggling, bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, damsel in, submissive sluts, high heels, ballgag, struggling, drooling, elbow tie, elbow bnodage, crotch rope, lingerie, spanking,

Keep2share
sancho48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 03:49 PM   #6592
sancho48
Местный

Default Punisher on a Roll Part 1 - Spreader Bar

Punisher on a Roll Part 1 - Spreader Bar

My Punisher is on a roll tonight when he ties me on top of the pain table face down on my stomach, wrenches my elbows together, and spreads my legs with a spreader bar. He ties rope around my shoulders and attaches the rope to one of the bars under the table and pulls me back so that the top half of my body sits upright - OMG the PAIN!! I had to alter my way of breathing because the pressure on my stomach was unbearable. I thought that since I was in so much pain, the position was up to his standards but I was wrong. He came over again and tied my hair (one of his favorite things to do) and attached my pony tail to the spreader bar that held my legs apart. I was fucked! The ball was deep inside my mouth, head back, and it hurt like hell to adjust myself. Let's see how long he decides to keep me in this position... HD 720x480
Size - 230.86 MB
Duration - 00:14:42
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, flogging, bondage, asian, bondage, predicament bondage, endurance, longevity, damsel in, submissive, asiana starr, high heels, ballgag, struggling, droling, live show, elbow bondage, spreader bar,

Keep2share
Old 12-13-2022, 06:44 PM   #6593
sancho48
Местный

Default Busty Secretary Caught

Busty Secretary Caught

An intruder confronts sexy secretary Amber Michaels in her office. The busty blonde is bound, cleavegagged and left alone. She hops up and tries to free herself, but she's caught and thoroughly roped to her chair. Her blouse is opened up, then her lacy black bra is pulled aside and her huge boobs are exposed. The intruder then leaves the strictly bound babe to be discovered and humiliated.
Size - 110.15 MB
Duration - 00:07:41
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, big tits, pantyhose/stockings, blondes, struggling, high heels, amber michaels, secretary bondage, tights, chairtie, chairtied, cleavegag, cleavegagged, cleave-gag, cleave-gagged, escape attempt, caught, strict, chair-tie, chair-tied,

Keep2share
Old 12-13-2022, 09:39 PM   #6594
sancho48
Местный

Default Headboard Predicament Part 4 - Breathe Play Hogtie Heaven

Headboard Predicament Part 4 - Breathe Play Hogtie Heaven

The last part of this awesome video ends when I am stood up on my knees facing forward against the metal headboard. My elbows are still crushed behind my back, my ankles are crossed and tied, and I have no where to go but to remain as still as possible or else I fall backwards. Terrified to fall, my Punisher ties my neck to the headboard to keep me ass in place. The fucked up part of this predicament is that every time my knees grew tired and I wanted to lean backwards to relieve the weight off of them, I choke myself out each time I pulled back. After some time, I was untied, picked up by my crotch rope and elbows, and laid back onto the pain table where I was tightly hogtied for the remaining duration of the our playtime. Punisher sits behind me as I writhe around in pain so he grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head back to add to the intensity. What a way to finish off a hogtie! HD 720x480
Size - 156.92 MB
Duration - 00:10:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, live cams, bdsm, submissive sluts, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, predicament bondage, hair tied, crotch rope, ballgag, struggling, drooling, live show, asiana starr, spanking, high heels, elbow bondage,

Keep2share
Old 12-14-2022, 12:34 AM   #6595
sancho48
Местный

Default Damsels In A Haunted House - Part Six - Madi Meadows

Damsels In A Haunted House - Part Six - Madi Meadows

In the conclusion of the story, captive heiress Madi Meadows has been dressed up in red lingerie and stockings. The evil dark phantom has roped her up on a chaise, her hands tied behind her back and her ankles crossed. The sexy captive has been tapegagged, and she has a powerful vibrator bound snugly against her crotch. Madi continues her writhing against her restraints, and it's not long before her nipples are revealed. The dark phantom enters and turns on the vibrator, causing his lovely prisoner to jolt in surprise. Madi continues to fight against the ropes, and she tries her best to resist the fierce buzz of the device. She doesn't want to give her debased captor the satisfaction of her humiliating surrender to the vibrator. But her will quickly melts away, her eyes roll up and she's can't help herself from submitting to an unstoppable bondage orgasm. Will Madi continue to fight, or will she surrender and become the Spook's slave forever?
Size - 173.27 MB
Duration - 00:05:45
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, tapegagged, made to cum, gagged women, rope bondage, lingerie bondage, stocking foot bondage, duct tape gag, crossed ankles bondage, vibrator bondage, bondage fantasy, bondage fantasies, struggling, stockings & garters, garters & stockings, bound & gagged, tied & gagged, tied up & gagged,

Keep2share
Old 12-14-2022, 03:30 AM   #6596
sancho48
Местный

Default The Bondage Orgasm Tutor

The Bondage Orgasm Tutor

Sailor Ashley Renee has done well in all her studies except one: Bondage Orgasms. And so her instructor Kelly Nichols ties the busty brunette down to the bed, ballgags her and uses a vibrator to help her achieve her goal. Kelly fondles her helpless student and encourages her to reach a powerful orgasm.
Size - 92.35 MB
Duration - 00:06:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - school uniform, rope bondage, uniforms, role play, orgasms, costumes, ashley renee, kelly nichols, big tits, ballgag, ballgagged, spreadeagle, spreadeagled, bedtie, instruction, school uniform, cosplay, high heels, bound orgasms, bondage orgasms,

Keep2share
Old 12-14-2022, 06:24 AM   #6597
sancho48
Местный

Default Tightly Hogtied on the Couch

Tightly Hogtied on the Couch

Starting off gagged and tied in my vinyl clad outfit, I wriggle and squirm around on the couch until my Punisher comes in and decides he isn't happy with the fact that I am able to move around so he aggressively picks me up, throws me onto my stomach and hogties me as TIGHT as he could. He leaves me there as he watches me struggle to find even a little bit of comfort and when he sees that there was absolutely no way to move around, he comes back, teases my sexy body a little bit, and admires his job well done. I moan, and drool, and plead to be released but nothing stops him until HE feels it's time... HD 720x480
Size - 255.51 MB
Duration - 00:16:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, fetish, did, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, fetish, damsel in, high heels, vinyl, ballgag, elbow tie, elbow bondage, hogtie, struggling, drooling, bdsm, asiana starr, crotch rope,

Keep2share
Old 12-14-2022, 09:19 AM   #6598
sancho48
Местный

Default Barbary Sybian And Orgasms

Barbary Sybian And Orgasms

Barbary Rose is strapped onto the sybian stand, and strapped into a straight jacket, with the straight jacket tied off above. She's gagged...and ready! Missy Minks is just off camera, topless and barefoot, wearing only boy shorts of some sort (we're not sure because she's topless, hello!), and in Missy's hands is the sybian control! We think she has torture on her mind...
And that's exactly what our resident sadist has in mind!
First taking the sybian speed to a medium setting, as the gagged Barbary starts to moan, Missy takes it higher. Leaving it on high speed, Missy steps behind Barbary and spanks her bottom. The spanking sends Barbary into another orgasm! As the sybian hums away, Missy knows what to do next...and that's to leave Barbary strapped in, with the gag out...and the sybian on high for a continued torturous finish!
Size - 188.99 MB
Duration - 00:08:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Ball Gagged, Rope Bondage, Straitjacket, Sybian,

Keep2share
Old 12-14-2022, 12:15 PM   #6599
sancho48
Местный

Default Blonde In Bondage - Anna Mills Zip-Tie Bound Part 3

Blonde In Bondage - Anna Mills Zip-Tie Bound Part 3

Captive Anna is in jeans & top, writhing on the rug, bound with zip-ties and PVC tape. Her eyes and mouth are covered with tape. Her big toes are tied together. She mmphs miserably. By the end she's hogtied too. - Bondage by Jon Woods.
Size - 98.03 MB
Duration - 00:06:48
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, tape bondage, foot fetish, blondes, jeans fetish, barefoot, tape bound, zip ties, zipties, flexi-cuffs, flexicuffs, jean bondage, jeans bondage, hog tie, hogtie, bare feet, toe ties, toe bondage, toe tied, hogties, hogtied,

Keep2share
Old 12-14-2022, 09:56 PM   #6600
sancho48
Местный

Default REAL bondage. REAL pain. and the REAL ME. Part 1 - In Pain Like Never Before

REAL bondage. REAL pain. and the REAL ME. Part 1 - In Pain Like Never Before

See me in pain like never before when my clothes are stripped off of me and a crotch rope is tied from my pussy to a cinder block that is lifted from a step ladder and dropped to suspend in mid-air. Being that I am the QUEEN of hogties and crotch ropes, I have never done anything like this before. I genuinely beg and scream for my punisher to release me but he refuses because he enjoys the sight of me in agony so much. Sexiness and pain never looked SO good! HD 720x480
Size - 180.61 MB
Duration - 00:11:32
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bdsm, submissive sluts, bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, bdsm, submissive sluts, ballgag, crotch rope, struggling, drooling, crying, high heels, flogging, hogtie, winch,

Keep2share